Hi there!!

Imran Ali Shah

Mar 30, 1990, 9:35:22 AM3/30/90

Formation of this group is a great occasion. I hope we all contribute
to make it a forum for stimulating discussions about our region in general,
and Pakistan in particular.

-Imran

PS. For the EE and CS job seekers, we at Philips Labs have the following
openings in the VLSI Systems Department:

We are seeking individuals to assist in the definition and
implementation of Video Processing Simulation Environment. The
environment should support interactive capture, processing and display
as well as rapid prototyping and quick turnaround of VLSI based designs.

Requirements include a PhD or MS EE/CS, and with experience in the
following areas: software simulation, video or image signal
processing, high speed digital circuit design, video hardware design,
and VLSI design.

If you are interested, please contact personnel Dept. at (914) 945-6000.
Good Luck!!

PakPatriot

Feb 21, 2024, 11:07:23 PMFeb 21
Hi Imran,
Can I still apply to this position? Its only been a little less than 34 years since you posted this. Keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for your response.
Thanks!