Pakistani restaurants in Washington D.C.

thegi...@yahoo.com

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

I'm looking for a good Pakistani restaurant in the D.C area. I would
appreciate it if someone could recommend one (or maybe another type that has
Pakistani dishes, such as Chicken Karai, Chapali Kabob, etc.).

Thanks,
CG

Pund Kamath

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

On Thu Mar 19, 1998 Kamath wrote:

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998 thegi...@yahoo.com wrote:

> I'm looking for a good Pakistani restaurant in the D.C area. I would
> appreciate it if someone could recommend one (or maybe another type that has
> Pakistani dishes, such as Chicken Karai, Chapali Kabob, etc.).
>
> Thanks,

What the hellis the difference between Pak and Indian resturants. What is
Pakistani Dish and Pak Music?
Kamath

ASAD MUZAM

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

...If you went to a Pak restaurant, and listened to Pak music...you'd know the
difference!! :-)

Asad

Ishfaq Ahmed

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

thegi...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I'm looking for a good Pakistani restaurant in the D.C area. I would
> appreciate it if someone could recommend one (or maybe another type that has
> Pakistani dishes, such as Chicken Karai, Chapali Kabob, etc.).

Both dishes are actually Afghani dishes, although popular in Pakistan as well, better
check with some Afghan/Pushtun restourant.

Ishfaq

Azam Khan

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

Please drive North of New York city to a town called Rowayton, then ask for the
town joker......you will find plenty of food at his Kotha. For desert, the
joker will offer you his ass. Please use some water-based lubricant since many
more will be using it in future. Take care.

Azam.

thegi...@yahoo.com wrote:

> I'm looking for a good Pakistani restaurant in the D.C area. I would
> appreciate it if someone could recommend one (or maybe another type that has
> Pakistani dishes, such as Chicken Karai, Chapali Kabob, etc.).

Azam Khan

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98
to awk...@freenent.mb.ca

Humility Mr. Kamath....Humility. What's going on with you these days? A little
angry are we? Take care.

Azam.

P.S. As far as your question......I think Indians have no problem consuming pork
whereas a Pakistani will definitely have a problem with Pork. Few Indian
Restaurants in New York serve Pork. As far as music is concerned, it is a grey
area.......but one thing is for sure......the songs of Indian movies will sound
very funny if they were not written in Urdu.

Pund Kamath wrote:

> On Thu Mar 19, 1998 Kamath wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Mar 1998 thegi...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > I'm looking for a good Pakistani restaurant in the D.C area. I would
> > appreciate it if someone could recommend one (or maybe another type that has
> > Pakistani dishes, such as Chicken Karai, Chapali Kabob, etc.).
> >
> > Thanks,

P.G.Gopal

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

Pakistani food is as real as Khalisthani food or for that matter
Pakistan or Khalisthan. Samuel Butler wrote about his imaginary EARWHON
so why cannot people of today have thir own EARWHONS ? If wishes were
horses.....

Momin

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

Azam Khan wrote:

> Humility Mr. Kamath....Humility. What's going on with you these days? A little
> angry are we? Take care.
>
> Azam.
>
> P.S. As far as your question......I think Indians have no problem consuming pork
> whereas a Pakistani will definitely have a problem with Pork. Few Indian
> Restaurants in New York serve Pork. As far as music is concerned, it is a grey
> area.......but one thing is for sure......the songs of Indian movies will sound
> very funny if they were not written in Urdu.

Whenever you visit Desi markets in DC, Chicago, New York orToronto, one thing that
strikes you first is that while all the
shops of Indians are well stacked and reasonably priced, the shops
belonging to Pakis are sparce and sell nothing but halal
meat. That all of these shops owners are damn paindoos is besides
the point.....

Momin

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

Azam Khan wrote:

> Please drive North of New York city to a town called Rowayton, then ask for the

> town joker......you will find plenty of food For desert, the

> joker will offer you his ass. Please use some water-based lubricant since many
> more will be using it in future. Take care.

You forgot to mention that this dumb paindoo jokerusually found jaywalking around
the NR residence
also boasts of degrees from Columbia and Wharton.....

> Azam.

> thegi...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > I'm looking for a good Pakistani restaurant in the D.C area. I would
> > appreciate it if someone could recommend one (or maybe another type that has
> > Pakistani dishes, such as Chicken Karai, Chapali Kabob, etc.).
> >
> > Thanks,

Pund Kamath

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

On Fri 20 Mar 1998 Pund Kamath wrote:
On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, Azam Khan wrote:

> .................................the songs of Indian movies will sound

> very funny if they were not written in Urdu.

When I say Pak music I do not mean 'Fillummi music'. I mean classical
music that takes one's soul to the exalted heights. Sad, Pakistani
politicians and their cohorts have definitely discouraged (almost have
killed) these finest expressions of human creativity. It is a slow
disapperance and a loss to society.
PKamath

Azam Khan

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

Dear Momin (MNI),

Sad to say but it looks like you are loosing your mind these days. Take care.

Azam.

sahibzada rafay khan

Mar 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/26/98

In article <Pine.SV4.3.91.980319...@winnie.freenet.mb.ca>
Pund Kamath <awk...@freenet.mb.ca> wrote:

> On Thu Mar 19, 1998 Kamath wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Mar 1998 thegi...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> I'm looking for a good Pakistani restaurant in the D.C area. I would
>> appreciate it if someone could recommend one (or maybe another type that has
>> Pakistani dishes, such as Chicken Karai, Chapali Kabob, etc.).
>>
>> Thanks,

> What the hellis the difference between Pak and Indian resturants. What is
> Pakistani Dish and Pak Music?

My dear young man, my treat ..... if you are ever in Chicago ... i shall show
you the difference.

sahibzada rafay khan

*why read SCP just get The RAG http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rafay