SIKHS RIOT IN ENGLAND

SHEREPUNJAB

Apr 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/28/97

The news media of England was full of sories relating to an incident in
SLOUGH, west of London on Friday night.

60 Sikh youths decended on a Muslim area called Chalvey and caused a
huge amount of damage, smashing 50 cars(probably datsuns!) , muslim
shops, houses etc. The chaos looks like a scene from the ROAD TO
BASRA!!!.

But the media didnt put the other side to the story...why the event
happened...here follows the story leading up to the demolition of tohnda
chalvey.

On Friday, a Sikh youth was due to appear in court, charged with an
earlier incident where he supposedly bat up a half-cut. After his case,
they, the sulea, were waiting for him, after they saw that he was alone,
they launched a vicious, unprovoked violent attack, with iron bars. This
brother I am sorry to say is now in Wexham Park Hospital in Intensive
care under 24 hour police guard.

UPon hearing about this horror, the Sikh SHERE PUNJAB decided to act and
teach the half-cuts a lesson that they would not forget.

That night, scores of youth from Slough, Southall and EAst London
reportedly decended on Chalvey. The rest is history.

That day will go down in history books as a glorious night of revenge.
The tohndea youth who pride themselves on confronting us were no where
to be seen.

All glazing companies in Slough aree also owned by Sikhs!

But our prayers at this moment should be with the young Sikh brother in
hospital. Let us wish him a speedy recovery, so he can once again join
the ranks of SHERE PUNJAB and stand up for our community against the
tohndea who have abducted our sisters, forcefully converted them, BURNT
DOWN THE NISHAN SAHIB ON THE WOODLAND AVENUE GURUDAWARA and who atack
our old folk returning home from gurudwara.

I put it to the sulea once again, if they want a theocaratic ISLAMIC
state so badly, why dont they go to SAUDI, the home of mecca and demand
it there???..why do they take social security benefits here for ther 8
kids?? A recent documentary exposed how OMAR BAKRI, the leader of the
fundementals , was claiming 300 POUNDS a week in benefit, while at the
same time promoting JIHAD against the british state!!!!

Well brothers, recount this story to others, so all may know of the
bravery of our brothers in arms, whose name blows fear into the hearts
of sulea shokrea everywhere.

SARPANCH

momin

Apr 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/28/97

For once SARPANCH.. A job well done. Three cheers!

JSKhalsa

Apr 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/28/97

ee...@sun.leeds.ac.uk (J Raza) writes:

>If Sher Punjab wanted to teache "half cuts" a lesson they shouldnt have
>run away from Birmingham. There are plenty of "sulay" there. Or may be
>the Pakhtuns of Birmingham were too much to handle!

Actually SP are still active in Brum.

>Do me a favour! What forced conversions? Abductions??!! This is England
>you
>know not Bihar!

What about these Khalifa idiots, distributing leaflets
at unis and colleges.

JS.

--
un*I*ty
*S*trength

Lene Johansen

Apr 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/28/97

In article <3364EC...@brunel.ac.uk>, in9...@brunel.ac.uk says...
Can someone give me a background on this? What are these lions of punjab? (SP)
What are these Khalifas? What has happend before this (it seems to be a
history here....)

Lene

Sapuran Singh Gill

Apr 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/28/97

J Raza wrote:

> > >If Sher Punjab wanted to teache "half cuts" a lesson they shouldnt have
> > >run away from Birmingham. There are plenty of "sulay" there. Or may be
> > >the Pakhtuns of Birmingham were too much to handle!

and the pakhtuns are shitting in their karahi shops

> Yes but active doing what? In Southall they are nothing more than a
> criminal gang. If some one does do something theyll turn Southall into
> another Moss side or Brixton.

what exactly do you know about southall ??

i live in southall and its full of sullay dirty halal butchers. most of
the money from drugs is laundered through karahi restaurants.

the SP only react to sullay attacks on sikhs.

> If Sikhs have a problem with Khalifa Idiots, deal with them. But don't
> drag ordinary Muslims, who find the Khalifa brigade rather strange, in
> to a spiral of violence.

ordinary muslims ??

what are they ??

i don't see any ordinary sullay trying to criticise the khalifa fudhus.

admit it.

you sullay picked a fight with the sikhs
and now you can't handle the payback

> S.
> >
> > --
> > un*I*ty
> > *S*trength

momin

Apr 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/28/97

ASidhu wrote:

> I doubt if there will be peace between Sikhs and Muslims. Islam
> encourages war against NonMuslims (infidels) . Dying fighting
> nonMuslims is the quickest way to their Muslim paradise. This is
> written in the Koran. The Koran also discourages forming friendships
> with NonMuslims saying Muslims should only associate with Muslims. The
> koran teaches Muslims to disrespect other religions saying NonMuslims
> will burn in Hell .In various sections of the Koran , it encourages
> Muslims to kill NonMuslims. With beliefs like these it is not
> surprising there is trouble in all countries wirh Muslim populations.

You wouldn't mind directing this post to the good old dentist in
potomac.
Apparently, he is looking for his salvation in islam!

J Raza

Apr 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/28/97

SHEREPUNJAB wrote:

> The news media of England was full of sories relating to an incident in
> SLOUGH, west of London on Friday night.
>
> 60 Sikh youths decended on a Muslim area called Chalvey and caused a
> huge amount of damage, smashing 50 cars(probably datsuns!) , muslim
> shops, houses etc. The chaos looks like a scene from the ROAD TO
> BASRA!!!.

Sher Punjab are now, to all intents and purposes a criminal gang
(although
thats not how they started). The residents of Chalvey are simply
ordinary
citizens. It was no bravery on Sher Punajbs part to attack these people!

> But the media didnt put the other side to the story...why the event
> happened...here follows the story leading up to the demolition of tohnda
> chalvey.
>
> On Friday, a Sikh youth was due to appear in court, charged with an
> earlier incident where he supposedly bat up a half-cut. After his case,
> they, the sulea, were waiting for him, after they saw that he was alone,
> they launched a vicious, unprovoked violent attack, with iron bars. This
> brother I am sorry to say is now in Wexham Park Hospital in Intensive
> care under 24 hour police guard.
>
> UPon hearing about this horror, the Sikh SHERE PUNJAB decided to act and
> teach the half-cuts a lesson that they would not forget.

If Sher Punjab wanted to teache "half cuts" a lesson they shouldnt have

run away from Birmingham. There are plenty of "sulay" there. Or may be
the Pakhtuns of Birmingham were too much to handle!

> That night, scores of youth from Slough, Southall and EAst London

> reportedly decended on Chalvey. The rest is history.
>
> That day will go down in history books as a glorious night of revenge.
> The tohndea youth who pride themselves on confronting us were no where
> to be seen.
>
> All glazing companies in Slough aree also owned by Sikhs!
>
> But our prayers at this moment should be with the young Sikh brother in
> hospital. Let us wish him a speedy recovery, so he can once again join
> the ranks of SHERE PUNJAB and stand up for our community against the
> tohndea who have abducted our sisters, forcefully converted them, BURNT
> DOWN THE NISHAN SAHIB ON THE WOODLAND AVENUE GURUDAWARA and who atack
> our old folk returning home from gurudwara.

Do me a favour! What forced conversions? Abductions??!! This is England
you
know not Bihar!

> I put it to the sulea once again, if they want a theocaratic ISLAMIC

> state so badly, why dont they go to SAUDI, the home of mecca and demand
> it there???..why do they take social security benefits here for ther 8
> kids?? A recent documentary exposed how OMAR BAKRI, the leader of the
> fundementals , was claiming 300 POUNDS a week in benefit, while at the
> same time promoting JIHAD against the british state!!!!

Omar Bakri is a Syrian nut case. Seeking refuge here.

> Well brothers, recount this story to others, so all may know of the
> bravery of our brothers in arms, whose name blows fear into the hearts
> of sulea shokrea everywhere.

Oh think that Pakhtun and Punjabi Pakistanis will quite surprised to
hear that
Sher Punjabs name blows fear into their hearts. Especially in Birmingham
from
where Sher Punjab fled under sulah pressure.

> SARPANCH

J Raza

Apr 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/28/97

JSKhalsa wrote:

> ee...@sun.leeds.ac.uk (J Raza) writes:
>
> >If Sher Punjab wanted to teache "half cuts" a lesson they shouldnt have
> >run away from Birmingham. There are plenty of "sulay" there. Or may be
> >the Pakhtuns of Birmingham were too much to handle!
>
> Actually SP are still active in Brum.

Yes but active doing what? In Southall they are nothing more than a

criminal gang. If some one does do something theyll turn Southall into
another Moss side or Brixton.

> >Do me a favour! What forced conversions? Abductions??!! This is England
> >you
> >know not Bihar!
>

> What about these Khalifa idiots, distributing leaflets
> at unis and colleges.

If Sikhs have a problem with Khalifa Idiots, deal with them. But don't

drag ordinary Muslims, who find the Khalifa brigade rather strange, in
to a spiral of violence.

S.

> --
> un*I*ty
> *S*trength

Raj Rathee

Apr 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/29/97

In article <5k2s4t$q0m$2...@ratatosk.uio.no>,

It's pretty straightforward. There is nothing much to it.

A while back the skinheads used to kick the butts of all these groups.....
...just call them "Paki" if you wish to use the prevalent term. Humiliated,
these various groups sought to take revenge. Since they could only shit in
their pants when confronted by the Skinheads, they decided that they might as
well start smacking each other. So the "Gidads" became the "lions"
and the "Khhalifees" (the sissier version of "Khalifaas") became the
"Khalifaas".

All said and done it's a bunch of losers fighting another bunch of losers.
50 years ago the British subcontinent "main inkee Gand martay thhey". When
the British left these losers had so got used to all the "mara mari" that
they decided to move to Britain to get more of the same.

It's as simple as that.

>Lene

vorte...@attmail.com

Apr 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/29/97

Once upon a time this revenge on Muslims would have brought a tear to my
eyes. But after visiting a Muslim area ravaged after a 'communal riot'
with my IG relative, my perpective has changed. No amount of so-called
revived Sikh/Hindu pride can excuse the murder, rape & open theft
committed by 'our' boys. Most Muslim men have the stamina to outrun the
boys and have the street-smarts to avoid the promises of safety. So it is
always the weak women & kids who get to suffer the most. Of course, it is
different in sunny Inglund, but I bet is the same mentality of 'our boys'
that carried that day. As Raj Rathee alluded, when when will 'our boys'
grow up to taken on the White Man ? Subir De, No sher of no Punjab for
you.

In article <336484...@QMWCC7.qmw.ac.uk>,

SHEREPUNJAB <TP6...@QMWCC7.qmw.ac.uk> wrote:

> The news media of England was full of sories relating to an incident in
> SLOUGH, west of London on Friday night.
>
> 60 Sikh youths decended on a Muslim area called Chalvey and caused a
> huge amount of damage, smashing 50 cars(probably datsuns!) , muslim
> shops, houses etc. The chaos looks like a scene from the ROAD TO
> BASRA!!!.
>

> But the media didnt put the other side to the story...why the event
> happened...here follows the story leading up to the demolition of tohnda
> chalvey.
>
> On Friday, a Sikh youth was due to appear in court, charged with an
> earlier incident where he supposedly bat up a half-cut. After his case,
> they, the sulea, were waiting for him, after they saw that he was alone,
> they launched a vicious, unprovoked violent attack, with iron bars. This
> brother I am sorry to say is now in Wexham Park Hospital in Intensive
> care under 24 hour police guard.
>
> UPon hearing about this horror, the Sikh SHERE PUNJAB decided to act and
> teach the half-cuts a lesson that they would not forget.
>

> That night, scores of youth from Slough, Southall and EAst London
> reportedly decended on Chalvey. The rest is history.
>
> That day will go down in history books as a glorious night of revenge.
> The tohndea youth who pride themselves on confronting us were no where
> to be seen.
>
> All glazing companies in Slough aree also owned by Sikhs!
>
> But our prayers at this moment should be with the young Sikh brother in
> hospital. Let us wish him a speedy recovery, so he can once again join
> the ranks of SHERE PUNJAB and stand up for our community against the
> tohndea who have abducted our sisters, forcefully converted them, BURNT
> DOWN THE NISHAN SAHIB ON THE WOODLAND AVENUE GURUDAWARA and who atack
> our old folk returning home from gurudwara.
>

> I put it to the sulea once again, if they want a theocaratic ISLAMIC
> state so badly, why dont they go to SAUDI, the home of mecca and demand
> it there???..why do they take social security benefits here for ther 8
> kids?? A recent documentary exposed how OMAR BAKRI, the leader of the
> fundementals , was claiming 300 POUNDS a week in benefit, while at the
> same time promoting JIHAD against the british state!!!!
>

> Well brothers, recount this story to others, so all may know of the
> bravery of our brothers in arms, whose name blows fear into the hearts
> of sulea shokrea everywhere.
>

> SARPANCH

Suminderpal Singh

Apr 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/29/97

vortex!s...@attmail.com wrote:

> Once upon a time this revenge on Muslims would have brought a tear to my
> eyes. But after visiting a Muslim area ravaged after a 'communal riot'
> with my IG relative, my perpective has changed. No amount of so-called
> revived Sikh/Hindu pride can excuse the murder, rape & open theft
> committed by 'our' boys. Most Muslim men have the stamina to outrun the
> boys and have the street-smarts to avoid the promises of safety. So it is
> always the weak women & kids who get to suffer the most. Of course, it is
> different in sunny Inglund, but I bet is the same mentality of 'our boys'
> that carried that day. As Raj Rathee alluded, when when will 'our boys'
> grow up to taken on the White Man ? Subir De, No sher of no Punjab for
> you.

I would not generally respond to these kinds of threads but one things
really flips me. I have many Muslim friends and I have great respect for
them but when I hear what Muslims are doing in England I simply wonder
what kind of mindset does this community have. I hope not to generalize
and I am sure that there are fanatics amongst Sikhs and Hindus also, but
I have not come across such perverted actions, i.e. to convert Sikh/Hindu
girls.

Why in the world would anyone want to do this? Why would anyone want to
spend their life nourshing hatred for other religions just because they
don't happen to be muslims.

I have not seen Sikhs hating Muslims or Hindus just because they do not
belong to our faith.

If not all, but I think most of the Muslims are screwed up.

Come to me as a Punjabi and I will hug you. Come to me as a Muslim and I
will turn my back.

Rabh Rakha

Suminderpal Singh

Please Note: I do not support any mindless rampage by Sikh Youth just because
they want to get even with what happened to one Sikh brother. If you are brave
then find the culprit and punish him. Burning shops and harassing children
and Muslim mothers and sisters is not an act of bravery.

Irfan A. Chaudhry

Apr 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/29/97

During the past seven or so years I have visited England several times.
At least on three occasions I had the chance to visit Southall and
Slough. My God what an experience! All of sudden one feels that one is
walking down a bazzar in Pakistan
or India and the whites are like the tourists if one happens to see any!

During the late 80s things were not so polarized among the Asians.
However, during my visits of '94, '95 and '96, I noticed a lot of
polarization among the Muslims, Hindus and the Sikhs. Instead of
getting educated, the Asian youths seemed more interested in gangs,
fights, and religious fanaticism.

My guess is that the British-Asians are going through a major identity
crisis and with no one to lead them except some moronic fanatics, I am
afraid, that this in only the beginning of a violent cycle. One only
has to look at the hate in the postings to reach this conclusion.

--
Sincerely,

Irfan A. Chaudhry

Unknown

Apr 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/29/97

ee...@sun.leeds.ac.uk (J Raza) wrote:

>JSKhalsa wrote:
>>
>> ee...@sun.leeds.ac.uk (J Raza) writes:
>>
>> >If Sher Punjab wanted to teache "half cuts" a lesson they shouldnt have
>> >run away from Birmingham. There are plenty of "sulay" there. Or may be
>> >the Pakhtuns of Birmingham were too much to handle!

They had their asses kicked in Birmingham, check out the local news
papers or the police.

Suminderpal Singh

Apr 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/29/97

Irfan A. Chaudhry wrote:

> I wish you had written the above as "most of the uneducated and
> narrow-minded Muslims, just like their counterparts from other
> religions, are screwed up."

Please note that my experience leads me to believe that most of the
narrow-mindedness is shown by so called educated ones. It is the so called
educated ones which are most backward.

> > Come to me as a Punjabi and I will hug you. Come to me as a Muslim and I
> > will turn my back.

> This coming from a Sikh really surprises me. Unless one is not
> following the true Sikh tradition, one can't miss a Sikh in a crowd.
> Therefore, I always meet and welcome a Sikh first before trying my
> Punjabi. The only time I will turn my back is if that person has pissed
> me off. This logic is foolish. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You may say so. I have my own reasons. I love my Punjabi brothers and if
anyone approaches me with religious distinction on his shoulder, it will turn
me off. I should have said "come to me as a Muslim, Hindu or Sikh and I will
turn my back".

Please keep note of the fact that I have nothing against Islam. I believe that
all religions are great but the kind of mindset the Muslims carry, turns me off.
This should not be taken as that I hate Islam. I hate how Muslims chose to
follow it.

> Every religion has people who are always trying "to show the true path
> and light" to people of other faiths. I knew a Sikh family (I consider
> and think of them as my own family) who would go out on missions to
> convert others. It's a free country and people have the right to say
> whatever they wish as long as they are not forcing their believes on
> others. I wouldn't call this practice as scrwed up.

But I will. Doesn't matter whether that person is a SIKH, HINDU or a MUSLIM.

Rabh Rakha

Suminderpal Singh

Suminderpal Singh

Apr 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/29/97

Irfan A. Chaudhry wrote:

> Every religion has people who are always trying "to show the true path
> and light" to people of other faiths. I knew a Sikh family (I consider
> and think of them as my own family) who would go out on missions to
> convert others. It's a free country and people have the right to say
> whatever they wish as long as they are not forcing their believes on
> others. I wouldn't call this practice as scrwed up.

I will try to show you an example how people who become educated become complete
assholes and try to ignore the main point.

Yes, you are right that there are people who try to show the right path and
the light. Now you are aware of what is going on in England. From your tone
it seems that you consider the conversion of Sikh girls to Islam as true
conversion of faith. Then why the hooplaa about these big ceremonies in the
stadiums and broadcasting to the entire world. You claim yourself to be one
of the educated ones and perhaps you might be kind enough to explain some
of the activities. Isn't this a blatant act of inciting hatred amongst each
other.

Perhaps you very liberal to consider this as such. Could it be possible that
ignoring the perverted activities in these random conversions was nothing more
than random act of omission.

How would you feel is a SIKH/HINDU was to marry your sister or daugther, against
your wishes, and then dance in front of your face?

And if this is all about free country, then all I can say when West gives a
shaft up Islamic countries ass is "free country".

Learn to appreciate sentiments of other communities for you will only get
tit for tat and that is what is happening.

Rahb rakha

Suminderpal Singh

Suminderpal Singh

Apr 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/29/97

Naufal A. Khan wrote:

> you mean just like all the Sardar jokes are true ?? oh, wait, are

Wow,

Khan Sahib you got it alas.

> apparently, you've been doing a little too much of this back-turning (
> 'deep' pun intended), thus the bitterness. My sincere suggestion: a
> bit more fiber and a lot more education ... its so crazy, it just

So which school of thought do you recommend? Will any school headed by
a Mullah do for you? Perhaps you can help me get admission. I have to admit
that parents did not give me right education by not sending me to Islamic
schools.

> Naufal.
> ps: I know *I* avoid hugging bigots - am sure most normal people
> do as well ... in other words, don't flatter yourself.

It is fascinating that Khan sahib knows something actually.

Ghustakee maaf, sir, galtee hoee. From next time onward I will make sure
that I flatter you. I will tell all non-muslims to convert to Islam and
ask them to offer their daughters and mothers to people like you.

Changa

Rabh Rakha

Suminderpal Singh

ukko...@cc.memphis.edu

Apr 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/29/97

>> If not all, but I think most of the Muslims are screwed up.

> I wish you had written the above as "most of the uneducated and
> narrow-minded Muslims, just like their counterparts from other
> religions, are screwed up."

This is really not on mark. Even though there are idiots in every community,
the image that whites and non-muslim asians have of British Muslims is
particularly bad. And it is not all because of pre-existing biases.
What comes to mind when one speaks of Kashmiri muslims in Bradford? It's
an image of hate-filled, knife weilding, unemployed, social security benefit
sucking, lawless bigoted youth. The depiction might be inaccurate, but
their lack of intiative (compared with other hard working asians) and a
disadvantaged economic position is a fact. Sikhs and hindus often consider
the Muslims to be an embarrassment to the Asian community.
Muslim leaders haven't helped the public relations of their community either.
It really pisses other asians off to see fanatical muslims demanding a
special representation within the British parliamentary system, demanding
tax revenues for the set up of "madrasas" (muslim schools) where Muslim
children may be raised in an environment aloof from mainstream British
society etc etc.
BTW, I feel that both the Sikh rioters and the attackers of the Sikh man
should be put behind bars.

Shelly

KANDA NEENA

Apr 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/29/97
to momin

On Mon, 28 Apr 1997, momin wrote:

> For once SARPANCH.. A job well done. Three cheers!

i am proud of you sherepunjab - keep up the power!!

Ranjit Mathews Piravonu

Apr 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/30/97

J Raza wrote:

> and the pakhtuns are shitting in their karahi shops

What's a karahi shop ? A karahi is a Balti cooking utensil.

J Raza

Apr 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/30/97

ukko...@cc.memphis.edu wrote:

> >> If not all, but I think most of the Muslims are screwed up.
> > *********************************************************************
> >
> > I wish you had written the above as "most of the uneducated and
> > narrow-minded Muslims, just like their counterparts from other
> > religions, are screwed up."
>
> This is really not on mark. Even though there are idiots in every community,
> the image that whites and non-muslim asians have of British Muslims is
> particularly bad. And it is not all because of pre-existing biases.
> What comes to mind when one speaks of Kashmiri muslims in Bradford? It's
> an image of hate-filled, knife weilding, unemployed, social security benefit
> sucking, lawless bigoted youth. The depiction might be inaccurate, but
> their lack of intiative (compared with other hard working asians) and a
> disadvantaged economic position is a fact.

A lot of contradictory stuff has been written about the social and
economic
conditions of Pakistanis in Britain. See Roger Ballard's books for a
picture
that totally differs from yours.

BTW, Mirpuris are not Kashmiris, almost to a man they regard themselves
as Punjabis. I know many Mirpuris, and the dominant tribes in their
society, the Tharthaal Jats and Chibaali Rajputs, have rather a low
opinion
of "Khojas", as they disparaginly refer to Kashmiris.

Sikhs and hindus often consider

> the Muslims to be an embarrassment to the Asian communitty

> Muslim leaders haven't helped the public relations of their community either.
> It really pisses other asians off to see fanatical muslims demanding a
> special representation within the British parliamentary system, demanding
> tax revenues for the set up of "madrasas" (muslim schools) where Muslim
> children may be raised in an environment aloof from mainstream British
> society etc etc.

You're referring to Kalim Siddiquis "Muslim Parliament". They hardly
constitute Muslim leadership!! These sad fucks have caused more
embarrasement to Muslims here than anything else. "Muslim
Parliament"??!!
Really!!!!

> BTW, I feel that both the Sikh rioters and the attackers of the Sikh man
> should be put behind bars.
>
> Shelly

Somebody better do something about these morons, or else we're all in
big trouble.

Ranjit Mathews Piravonu

Apr 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/30/97

ukko...@cc.memphis.edu wrote:

> It really pisses other asians off to see fanatical muslims demanding
> a special representation within the British parliamentary system,
> demanding tax revenues for the set up of "madrasas" (muslim schools)
> where Muslim children may be raised in an environment aloof from
> mainstream British society etc etc.

There's are certain amount of consternation among the British public
too that some Islamic schools are being publicly funded; one is run
by the former Cat Stevens. There was a controversy over it when I was
last in England.

Irfan A. Chaudhry

Apr 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/30/97

Suminderpal Singh wrote:

> I will try to show you an example how people who become educated become complete
> assholes and try to ignore the main point.
>
> Yes, you are right that there are people who try to show the right path and
> the light. Now you are aware of what is going on in England. From your tone
> it seems that you consider the conversion of Sikh girls to Islam as true
> conversion of faith. Then why the hooplaa about these big ceremonies in the
> stadiums and broadcasting to the entire world. You claim yourself to be one
> of the educated ones and perhaps you might be kind enough to explain some
> of the activities. Isn't this a blatant act of inciting hatred amongst each
> other.

No, you completely misunderstood me. I was talking about the practice
of telling other people about your religion. If you appraoch me in a
nice way and talk about Sikhism, I will listen to you with an open mind
and wouldn't hold that against you. However, if you start forcing your
views on me that wouldn't fly with me.

I feel that religion should be a free choice, but this hooplaa you are
talking about IS really screwed up. I wasn't aware of this. This
hooplaa to me shows the cheapness of these people. They are like mafia,
i.e. organized religion!

> Perhaps you very liberal to consider this as such. Could it be possible that
> ignoring the perverted activities in these random conversions was nothing more
> than random act of omission.
>
> How would you feel is a SIKH/HINDU was to marry your sister or daugther, against
> your wishes, and then dance in front of your face?

I am the wrong person to ask this question since I myself am married to
someone from a different religion! In fact, I believe that all
religions carry the same basic message. Just like foods from different
cultures have different tastes and spices, but do the same job, i.e.
give energy to the human body, different forms of religions do the same
for the human soul. My religion lies in science and starts with the
Maxwell's Equations!

> And if this is all about free country, then all I can say when West gives a
> shaft up Islamic countries ass is "free country".

History has shown us that every great empire reaches its peak and then
goes to pieces. Look at the Roman, Islmaic and Indian empires of the
past. The West is on its way out and the Chinese are in line to give "a
shaft up the Western countries" in the next 50 or so years. And then
someone else will come and "give a shaft up the Chinese ass" and so it
will go.

> Learn to appreciate sentiments of other communities for you will only get
> tit for tat and that is what is happening.

Couldn't agree with you more here.

Rahb rakha to you too my Punjabi brother!

Irfan Chaudhry

Unknown

Apr 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/30/97

Sapuran Singh Gill <in9...@brunel.ac.uk> wrote:

>in the 1890s 20 sikh soldiers in a small mud fort in the north west
>frontier were attacked by over 10000 pakhtuns idiots led by some mad
>mullah.
>
>the sikhs fought like lions and killed over 600 of the pakhtun arseholes
>and injured a few thousand other before being overwhelmed by them.

WoW 20 sikhs killed 600 pathans, just one request keep your voice
down. What....... did the sikhs had nukes then?????

>the 20 sikhs became shaheeds and even the british parliament had a one
>miute silence for these heroes and the govt. built 3 memorials for them
>, one at amritsar, ferozepur and at saragarhi.

I would love to see that.

>remember hari singh nalwa, you mother probably scared you by saying
>'hari singh is coming' as generations of paks have done.

I am even scared now. ho ho

[Crap deleted]
Never seen a Lion wear a turban. Let some air in pal its almost
summer.

PERVAIZ RIZVI

May 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/1/97

Sunil Sethi wrote:

> The more these Muslims want to treat others with disrespect the mare they
> are going to get back of what they deserve. I say we should no longer turn
> the cheek and do what Muslims have advocated and that is :
>
> An eye for an eye
> A tooth or a tooth
>
> No less than that and if we can double what they gave us all the better.

> > > I put it to the sulea once again, if they want a theocaratic ISLAMIC
> > > state so badly, why dont they go to SAUDI, the home of mecca and demand
> > > it there???..why do they take social security benefits here for ther 8
> > > kids?? A recent documentary exposed how OMAR BAKRI, the leader of the
> > > fundementals , was claiming 300 POUNDS a week in benefit, while at the
> > > same time promoting JIHAD against the british state!!!!
> > >

> Don't cry for the British they deserve what they are getting. They
> encouraged the Muslims in India when they were there and they support the
> Paki's and this is their reward.
>
> Sunil
The Birtish encouraged the muslim how did you invent that after 1857 war
the mulim were considered the main instigatotrs they had to face
discrimination at the hand of the birtish who were encouraged by the
harami hindus dont try to distort fact sunil shitty

PERVAIZ RIZVI

May 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/2/97

BTW is MATHEW A HINDU NAME

Mr T S Atwal

May 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/2/97

This whole subject is so saddening but unsurprising. Sikhs saying they are
better than Muslims and Muslims saying they are better than Sikhs. It proves
what I tell my friends, both Sikh and Muslim that the whole concept of
religion is flawed...

We all worship the one true God and the purpose of both Islam and Sikhism is
to unite the human race as one. Yet, all too often it does the opposite in
practice. Maybe one day another prophet will come to unite everyone. How
people can even think of trying to justify their hate for people of other
religions in the name of God is truly messed up, be they muslim, sikh or
whatever.

This shits nothing new and it's not gonna stop now...

Taz"sleeping with the enemy"
--
----
1999

momin

May 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/2/97

Mr T S Atwal wrote:
> How people can even think of trying to justify their hate for people of other
> religions in the name of God is truly messed up, be they muslim, sikh or
> whatever.
Ask youself this question: whenever you go to gurudwara or a temple or
a church,
does anyone ask you to go out and create trouble or hate people who do
not belong
to your religion? Now go to a mosque and listen to the first Mullah.....

Sapuran Singh Gill

May 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/2/97

Zaman wrote:

> Sapuran Singh Gill <in9...@brunel.ac.uk> wrote:
> >
> >in the 1890s 20 sikh soldiers in a small mud fort in the north west
> >frontier were attacked by over 10000 pakhtuns idiots led by some mad
> >mullah.
> >
> >the sikhs fought like lions and killed over 600 of the pakhtun arseholes
> >and injured a few thousand other before being overwhelmed by them.
> >
> WoW 20 sikhs killed 600 pathans, just one request keep your voice
> down. What....... did the sikhs had nukes then?????

they might as well done, kicking pakhtun or sulla arse is a sikh
speciality

all you sulla pakhtuns are good for is oppressing your women like in
afuckistan.

> >the 20 sikhs became shaheeds and even the british parliament had a one
> >miute silence for these heroes and the govt. built 3 memorials for them
> >, one at amritsar, ferozepur and at saragarhi.
>
> I would love to see that.

if you get off you fat arse and stop claiming the dole and try learning
to read. all new world might open up for you.

> >remember hari singh nalwa, you mother probably scared you by saying
> >'hari singh is coming' as generations of paks have done.
>
> I am even scared now. ho ho

easy to make a joke about it now. the pakitoons used to shit in their
pants at the mention of his name.

> [Crap deleted]
> Never seen a Lion wear a turban. Let some air in pal its almost
> summer.

ha ha.

i've seen sheep with cut dicks wearing shalwar kameez

why don't you stop worshipping your paedophile child molester prophet
and try and get a proper education.

lifting you arse towards mecca five times a day won't get you anywhere

you cock sucking mohammedan pussy

Unknown

May 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/2/97

Was it 12 o'clock when you was at your keyboard????

J Raza

May 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/3/97

Sapuran Singh Gill wrote:

> Zaman wrote:
> >
> > Sapuran Singh Gill <in9...@brunel.ac.uk> wrote:
> > >
> > >in the 1890s 20 sikh soldiers in a small mud fort in the north west
> > >frontier were attacked by over 10000 pakhtuns idiots led by some mad
> > >mullah.
> > >
> > >the sikhs fought like lions and killed over 600 of the pakhtun arseholes
> > >and injured a few thousand other before being overwhelmed by them.
> > >
> > WoW 20 sikhs killed 600 pathans, just one request keep your voice
> > down. What....... did the sikhs had nukes then?????
>
> they might as well done, kicking pakhtun or sulla arse is a sikh
> speciality

With only variable success...

> all you sulla pakhtuns are good for is oppressing your women like in
> afuckistan.

Are you saying that you are totally unaware of the plight of many Sikh
women
here in England? Drunken husbands coming home to beat the shit out of
them, is
all there is to life for many a young Sikh girl...

> > >the 20 sikhs became shaheeds and even the british parliament had a one
> > >miute silence for these heroes and the govt. built 3 memorials for them
> > >, one at amritsar, ferozepur and at saragarhi.
> >
> > I would love to see that.
>
> if you get off you fat arse and stop claiming the dole and try learning
> to read. all new world might open up for you.
>

> > >remember hari singh nalwa, you mother probably scared you by saying
> > >'hari singh is coming' as generations of paks have done.
> >
> > I am even scared now. ho ho
>
> easy to make a joke about it now. the pakitoons used to shit in their
> pants at the mention of his name.

Mr. Gill still harping on about Hari Singh Nalwa? I know it is
disappointing for
you, but 99.999% of sullay have not even heard of him. Those of us who
have,
of course appreciate his and Ranjeet Singhs greatness, no doubt about
it. However
this " sulah shitting his pants at the mention of Nalwas name" thing is
pure comedy. You should complain to Khuswant Singh, the perpetrator of
this myth.

> > [Crap deleted]
> > Never seen a Lion wear a turban. Let some air in pal its almost
> > summer.
>
> ha ha.
>
> i've seen sheep with cut dicks wearing shalwar kameez
>
> why don't you stop worshipping your paedophile child molester prophet
> and try and get a proper education.
>
> lifting you arse towards mecca five times a day won't get you anywhere
>
> you cock sucking mohammedan pussy

Now, sullay too can give as good as they get, lets just drop this
offensive
language.

BTW, Marsha Singh was elected as Member of Parliament in Bradford West,
a mainly
Muslim constituency, a couple of days ago. Now, what does that say
about
your Muslims as religious fanatics theory? Do you a think a Muslim would
have been elected in Southall? Some how I don't think so!!

Mo

May 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/4/97

40% of young Asians (predominantly Muslims because they waste too much
time on the Quran which should not be read till the age of 25 ,
instead of studying useful subjects) are unemployed.
They get involved in gang fights.

Digger

May 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/7/97
to PERVAIZ RIZVI

Why are you scared of Hindus, PERVERT....
Keeping track of names etc....

Adnan Chaudry

May 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/7/97
to Digger

Digger mate!!!

The only things sikhs ever do in england is get there ass kicked by the locals. They
never ever do anything on their own. They must be in a big group before attempting to
do anything, just in case if they come across some real men. As far as the rioting in
England is concerned, this is an old hag. The chalvey boys (and gals) of Slough have
kicked the backsides of others (indians, (hindus and sikhs) as well as the whites) for
many a years and will continue to do so for many a years. A few cars and windows
damaged by these so called rioters (sikhs) is not exactly a sign of valour is it now,
but then again may be in your little mind this is very courageous!!!!!!!

The Chalvey Boys Zindabad.....................................

MOHAMMED ASJID SALEEM

May 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/7/97

In article <33711C...@ctp.co.uk>, Adnan Chaudry <ad...@ctp.co.uk> wrote:
>Digger mate!!!
>
>The only things sikhs ever do in england
>is get there ass kicked by the locals. They
>never ever do anything on their own.

Mmmmmm, don't you think one against many is a little dangerous?
Or are you not afraid of a gang attack on you, an individual.

I think you are too one-sided for you own good.

>kicked the backsides of others (indians, (hindus and sikhs)
>as well as the whites) for many a years
>and will continue to do so for many a years.

I now feel really sorry for the whites. Damn I bet there are some
bad vibes going around.

>The Chalvey Boys Zindabad.....................................

Exactly, still boys.

Take it easy brother man.....

TSAtwal

May 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/15/97

Adnan Chaudry <ad...@ctp.co.uk> writes:

>Digger mate!!!
>
>The only things sikhs ever do in england is get there ass kicked by the locals. They

>never ever do anything on their own. They must be in a big group before attempting to
>do anything, just in case if they come across some real men.

I take it you've never been to Handsworth or Aston then? Not that
inter-Asian rivalry is anything to be proud of or tolerated.

>As far as the rioting in
>England is concerned, this is an old hag. The chalvey boys (and gals) of Slough have

>kicked the backsides of others (indians, (hindus and sikhs) as well as the whites) for
>many a years and will continue to do so for many a years.

These "gals" don't seem to be very good muslims by the sounds of it.

Taz"me, my God and I...til the day I die"
----
1999
--
----
1999

Sajid Ashak

May 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/16/97

Good Muslims? I don't think so.

All this Sikh/Muslim crap has been going on for years and although the
people involved like to make out its something, its really just kids
running round making noise. Its nothing, just a waste of time.

SHEREPUNJAB

May 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/16/97

J Raza wrote:

> TSAtwal wrote:
> >
> > Adnan Chaudry <ad...@ctp.co.uk> writes:
> >
> > >Digger mate!!!
> > >
> > >The only things sikhs ever do in england is get there ass kicked by the locals. They
> > >never ever do anything on their own. They must be in a big group before attempting to
> > >do anything, just in case if they come across some real men.
> >
> > I take it you've never been to Handsworth or Aston then? Not that
> > inter-Asian rivalry is anything to be proud of or tolerated.
> >

> Yes, Adnan Chaudry is bullshiting. Not only Handsworth or Aston, but
> also
> Derby and Leeds. When Englishmen go "paki-bashing" they usually go for
> Gujaratis or Bengalis rather than 6 foot 6, 15 stone Jat Sikhs. That's
> my experience anyway. The only exceptions I know are the Sikhs in
> Southall. They just talk. Sorry, Southallers, but it's a fact.

Are these the same southall boys who smashe d up chalvey, who sent the
sulea scuttering, whose very name breathes fear into tohndea
everywhere!!!!!..!

tohndea are the cowards...where were you when the asian community was
being attacked by skinheads all those years ago...probably doing things
with your SISTERS!!!

Nassar_ali

May 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/17/97

TSAtwal <es...@csv.warwick.ac.uk> wrote in article
<5leu2r$k...@crocus.csv.warwick.ac.uk>...

> Adnan Chaudry <ad...@ctp.co.uk> writes:
>
> >Digger mate!!!
> >
> >The only things sikhs ever do in england is get there ass kicked by the
locals. They
> >never ever do anything on their own. They must be in a big group before
attempting to
> >do anything, just in case if they come across some real men.
>
> I take it you've never been to Handsworth or Aston then? Not that
> inter-Asian rivalry is anything to be proud of or tolerated.
>

> >As far as the rioting in
> >England is concerned, this is an old hag. The chalvey boys (and gals)
of Slough have
> >kicked the backsides of others (indians, (hindus and sikhs) as well as
the whites) for
> >many a years and will continue to do so for many a years.
>
> These "gals" don't seem to be very good muslims by the sounds of it.
>
> Taz"me, my God and I...til the day I die"
> ----

> HIGH WYCOMBE BOYS ARE WITH YOU .

momin

May 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/18/97

Zaman wrote:

> sher punjab on my ass. do you guys ever read the history.

HeHeHe, Suure. And what an ass it has been, as 100 years
of history will tell...HeHeHe!

nafz boi

Nov 4, 2021, 8:05:19 PM11/4/21
fuk sulleh