New Biafra News: Obasanjo is a Biafra War Criminal

Danok...@aol.com

Jan 21, 2001, 3:48:24 AM1/21/01

Igbo kwenu. Igbo kwenu. Igbo kwenu.

Our enemies are in retreat;
total victory is around the corner;
it's time for mop up operations;
Rejoice Biafra shall be born soon
and the abomination called nigeria shall be no more.
The killers of 5 million Biafran children are now
at each other's throat: see below.
yorubas and hausa-fulani are yellow bellies.
biafraland.com refers obasanjo's war crimes
to the World Court at the Hague for indictment:
Indictment to follow soon. details at www.biafraland.com.
Visit biafraland.com for details and gruesome
pictures of genocide.
There is no Igbo in Obasanjo's cabinet to represent the
interest of the Igbo: details at biafraland.com-letter
to President Clinton.
We the Igbo, the most populous and most
educated and most weternized of
all the nigerian ethnic groups are very
marginalized in nigeria: nigeria is a failed state.
obasanjo is the chief igbophobe in nigeria.
sharia is being forced down our throats.
the evil sharia is designed specifically to
torture nigerian christians
most of whom are igbo: details at biafraland.com.
the aim of the enemy is to
shariarize the entire western nigeria.

Give us Biafra or Give us Death.
Biafra is our motherland: details at biafraland.com

Give us Biafra our home and native land.
We are not Nigerians.
We have nothing in common with the hausafulani, yoruba or
any of the other nigerian ethnic groups.
Let the children of Israel go to the promised land.
May peril be on nigeria and all nigerians until
Biafrans are set free from the clutches of the failed state.

TEAR NIGERIA APART.

I shall be back.

Daniel
A New Biafran

The Genocide Papers
by Ekwe Nche

Foreword by Biafra Activation Forum (BAF)

Genocide Committed Against Biafra by the Federal Government of Nigeria during
the Biafran War of 1967-1970.
To begin, be informed that there is no statute of limitations for crimes
against humanity. (United Nations Resolution No. A/7342 of the 27th November,
1968, regarding the "Non-Applicability of Statutory Limitations to War Crimes
and Crimes against Humanity"). Crimes against humanity don't get much worse
than genocide.

These papers are a report of COMPLAINT MADE TO THE DIRECTORATE OF THE
INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE FOR THE STUDY OF THE CRIMES OF GENOCIDE. The report
is divided into parts for easier reading, but this is not a subject for the
faint of heart or weak of stomach. Be warned: this is not easy reading. The
accompanying pictures following the parts are not for easy viewing either;
they are quite disturbing.

We publish these papers not to inflame emotions. We are mainly compelled by
the imperative to leave a living record, using the opportunity made possible
by the medium of the Internet, so that we can learn from the past.

Today, many people, including Igbos, dismiss these accounts as inflammatory
propaganda. In this sense, we have learned nothing. We pay for this ignorance
very dearly, by being victimized by more violence and genocide, even today,
more than 30 years later, by the same machinery of the Federal government of
Nigeria and the Northern Nigeria agenda.

There is one sure means to stop the cyclical genocide perpetrated against the
Igbo: Sovereign independent nation of Biafra, using petition, peaceful and
orderly means, and dialogue with the other nations that make up Nigeria.

The Igbo nation must decide to remove herself out of genocidal harm's way.
Peaceful actualization of Biafra is the means to accomplish that; now is the
time.

We thank Ekwe Nche for their work in preserving and providing this report.

[ Home ] [ Part 1 ] [ Part 2 ] [ Part 3 ] [ Part 4 ] [ Part 5 ] [ MANGLED ] [
multiple injuries ] [ gouged ] [ orphaned ] [ refugees ] [ studenteye ] [
maimed2 ] [ hunger1 ] [ hunger2 ] [ hospital ] [ exodus ] [ headless ] [
refugee1 ] [ faith ]

Send mail to webmaster with questions or comments about this web site.
This site has been visited times

Subj: Sex, Drugs and History of the Yorubas
Date: 1/21/01 1:05:09 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: mza...@pol.net (Hamza Brimah)
FSOru...@aol.com, ojo...@hotmail.com, FSOru...@aol.com,
OKQu...@aol.com, ota...@yahoo.com, okeke...@yahoo.com,
arewa...@hotmail.com, Phon...@aol.com, waz...@egroups.com,
black...@usa.net, she...@hotmail.com, Da...@aol.com, ibn...@yahoo.com,
In...@yorubanation.org, genera...@freedom98.org, riyi...@hotmail.com,
uka...@yahoo.com, mal...@scs.howard.edu, ek...@wombat.eng.fsu.edu,
oda...@eudoramail.com, aaki...@acme.highpoint.edu, aog...@ix.netcom.com,
AOr...@aol.com, Bad...@aol.com, Bo...@aol.com, Bol...@erols.com,
Fela...@aol.com, IG...@aol.com, koye...@morehouse.edu, Lase...@aol.com,
LEK...@aol.com, Lod...@aol.com, naij...@egroups.com,
ndug...@naijanet.com, akwa-cr...@lists.stanford.edu,
igbo...@lists.cc.utexas.edu, RIV...@siue.edu, yorub...@onelist.com,
now...@yahoo.com, oko...@usafricaonline.com, oola...@dcsmserver.med.sc.edu,
o...@randomc.com, quincynet-...@egroups.com, Tajol...@aol.com,
Tun...@aol.com, Walea...@aol.com, Yorubas-...@egroup.com,
OmoO...@aol.com, Otur...@hotmail.com.Ojolag@hotmail.com,
CROW...@aol.com, Kun...@aol.com, OLUDOTUN.E...@kp.org,
UDEM...@gte.net, BENJAMIN...@dot.ca.gov,
WBA...@embassey-associates.com, ADE...@EMAIL.MSN, K.AD...@hotmail.com,
SOBOW...@altavista.com, THO...@aol.com, S.O.O...@worldnet.att.net,
YEE...@juno.com, 4P...@msn.com, 3ar...@gte.net ('Segun Oyekunle'),
ademola...@swkeurope.com, ad...@prodigy.net (Femi Collins),
Ad...@aol.com, OAfo...@hotmail.comOAfolaya@hotmail.com,
aiyi...@facstaff.wisc.edu ('Prof. Ademola Iyi-Eweka'), hy...@skannet.com,
AKIN...@yahoo.com, Akin...@Lagos.geoquest.slb.c, Yee...@juno.com,
olusu...@zxmail.com.olusunrise@zxmail.com (OluAlaga) (OluAlaga),
ASo...@briefcase.com, ranci...@hotmail.com, maye...@netscape.net,
Ayink...@aol.com, Ayo...@hotmail.com, POSTA...@aol.com,
Baba...@juno.com, Babafem...@unon.org, bol...@badejo.demon.co.uk,
princea...@netscape.net, Tammy....@bankofamerica.com,
benjamin...@dot.ca.gov, BFIG4...@aol.com, ERICC...@cs.com,
cnihe...@eee.org ('Christian N. Ihenacho'), Coast...@aol.com,
ohn...@johnson-assoc.com, Dust...@hotmail.com, EJa...@sunamerica.com ('Ade
James'), embasse...@prodigy.net, bidemi...@hotmail.com,
Fda...@aol.com, Fo...@aol.com, GC...@aol.com, GEO...@msn.com,
Idea...@aol.com, IEme...@aol.com, Ija...@aol.com, IK...@aol.com,
IRA...@aol.com, iyi...@charteredbank.com, ja...@earthlink.net,
aja...@wilburcurtis.com, ja...@atolagbe.com (Dr. James Atolagbe),
jkpa...@email.msn.com, Jonre...@aol.com, JUJAD...@dhims01.csudh.edu
('JOY UJADUGHELE'), Kanm...@aol.com, kan...@earthlink.net,
Kings...@netzero.net, KMo...@aol.com, OBA...@juno.com, NKE...@aol.com,
Lago...@pacbell.net (Dr. Olajide), lanre_...@gillette.com,
mad...@richmond.infi.net (Anthony C. Madu), tolu_m...@yahoo.com,
ma...@juno.com ('Ya Maye'), maye...@netscape.net (Martin Aiyetiwa),
mpiretec...@msn.com (Mr.Soyemi), nk...@earthlink.net, NP...@aol.com,
nu...@yahoo.com (Mac E. Nunu), ob...@chevron.com, OmoO...@aol.com,
p.og...@worldnet.att.net (Paul Oginni), cg...@juno.com (DeboOjuri),
ja...@earthlink.net (ADEMOLA OKUSANYA), yor...@usa.net, Olan...@aol.com,
Ol...@aol.com, olor...@earthlink.net (Anthony), OmoO...@aol.com,
Pdos...@aol.com, Oye...@aol.com, IL...@aol.com, y.oy...@hyperia.com
(Olayinka Oyefeso), omo...@netzero.net (Leke Oyelade), TE...@aol.com,
ad...@africanmail.com (Ade Oyenuga), paku...@cyberspace.net.ng,
TONN...@aol.com, PRIMESEC...@slb-av-01.boeing.com ('A. Okorie'),
RAZA...@compuserve.com, S.O.O...@worldnet.att.net ('S.O. Oniyide'),
Sobow...@altavista.com, Solal...@earthlink.net, FOUR...@aol.com,
gsore...@pwav.com, s...@infinet.com, tad...@gte.net, Wal...@aol.com,
YABA...@aol.com, Tu...@earthlink.net, udem...@gte.net,
Ud...@lucent.comUdoma@lucent.com, cud...@yahoo.com, eud...@wshu.org,
nico...@adesocol.com, alph...@earthlink.net, chu...@infoweb.abs.net,
wba...@embassey-associates.com, YES...@yahoo.com
olad...@ix.netcom.com (Omo Oba)

Hey y'all,
'XENOPHOBIA' must be the cutest in-thing happening for many Nigerian
netters today! There appears to be some sort of erotic pleasure being
enjoyed by a small but prolific set of individuals. These sad sado-
masochists seem to thrive upon their abilities to INSULT the
religious beliefs and ethnic genetic origins of others.
"The muslims", "the christians", "the igbos, hausas, yorubas, ijaws,
calabaris" -" are to blame" etc etc etc, these authors write time
and time again. They seem to get their kicks by verbally abusing the
living daylights out of their perceived 'enemies'.
Frankly the average Hausa farmer would be quite amused to read about
the elaborate 'conspiracies' between his race, the British, the
Americans, The Arabs, and the Indians,etc. Blaming the sins of a few
corrupt conniving hausa speaking soldiers on the entire northern
peoples is as DUMB as blaming all easterners for the igbo trader who
dupes you with fake medicine, or blaming all westernerners for the
yoruba lecturer who betrayed you out of your deserved promotion!!
Either far more educated Nigerians are smoking crack cocaine than I
imagined, or these guys are simply jerking off their erotic fantasies
online.
For all the rest of us well meaning Nigerians that have now gotten
our email addresses caught up in this 'cc'-web-of-insults, alas what
may I say?
We may have to figure out some way to move the progressive debates
and positive discussions elsewhere.
Goodluck.

malutty malu

Feb 2, 2024, 8:09:44 AMFeb 2
✅🔴▶️▶ Really Amazing ️You Can Try This ◀️◀️🔴✅

✅▶️▶️ CLICK HERE Full HD✅720p✅1080p✅4K✅

WATCH ✅💻📺📱👉https://co.fastmovies.org

ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ ✅📺📱💻👉https://co.fastmovies.org

🔴WATCH>>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>>LINK>👉https://co.fastmovies.org

✅WATCH>>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>>LINK>👉https://co.fastmovies.org

💚WATCH>>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>>LINK>👉https://co.fastmovies.org

🔴💚 Really Amazing ️You Can Try This💚WATCH>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>LINK>
👉https://co.fastmovies.org

🔴💚CLICK HERE Full HD✅720p✅1080p✅4K💚WATCH>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>LINK>