http://www.fsb.ru/ & https://www.12339.gov.cn/ & https://www.sis.gov.uk/ InteGrated Compliments & Rised from 45 to 50 & QED & Check Mate & Martz>Direct Proof !>IG&IG&IG> QQQFFO911 =CPT=NASAO&[]]= T3 = Fluid Dynamics & ICE AGE 3P =Built for the Show]

Plasnet TimeTravelNazies

Feb 23, 2022, 8:18:17 AM2/23/22
Context
https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FKrummlauf
&
https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=Blow%20Job

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iDBPhSc2mU
Pro Rock Climber Sasha DiGiulian Goes Ice Climbing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3zkGQ9sH8g
Leavin' On A Jet Plane Song | Armageddon (1998)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krummlauf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qefkbH_g8V4&list=RDEMjZXLhktnnxMjAyXgJSLIVQ&start_radio=1

0:01 / 2:31

[HQ] - Laura Kamhuber - Wer Ordnung hält - 14.09.2013 - Musikantenstadl

https://www.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/~cslui/JOKE/hell.html#:~:text=If%20we%20accept%20the%20quote,Thus%2C%20hell%20is%20exothermic.
Thermodynamic Question: Is Hell Exothermic or Endothermic?
Thermodynamic Question: Is Hell Exothermic or Endothermic?

If you don't know the answer, then please read the following response.

Dr. Schambaugh, of the University of Oklahoma School of Chemical Engineering, final Exam question for May of 1997. Dr. Schambaugh is known for asking questions such as, "Why do airplanes fly?" on his final exams. His one and only final exam question in May 1997 for his Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer II class was: "Is hell exothermic or endothermic? Support your answer with proof." Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law or some variant. One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we postulate that if souls exist, then they must have some mass. If they do, then a mole of souls can also have a mass. So, at what rate are souls moving into hell and at what rate are souls leaving? I think we can safely assume that once a soul gets to hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for souls entering hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, then you will go to hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and souls go to hell.

With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change in volume in hell. Boyle's law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in hell to stay the same, the ratio of the mass of souls and volume needs to stay constant.

Two options exist:

1. If hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter hell, then the temperature and pressure in hell will increase until all hell breaks loose.

2. If hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until hell freezes over.

So which is it? If we accept the quote given to me by Theresa Manyan during Freshman year, "that it will be a cold night in hell before I sleep with you" and take into account the fact that I still have NOT succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then Option 2 cannot be true.

Thus, hell is exothermic.

https://www.albany.edu/faculty/miesing/teaching/assess/hell.html

Is Hell Exothermic or Endothermic?
The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term:

"Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)? Support your answer with a proof."

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle’s Law (gas cools off when it expands and heats up when it is compressed) or some variant. One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So, we need to know the rate that souls are moving into Hell and the rate they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let’s look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle’s Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand as souls are added. This gives two possibilities.

1) If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2) Of course, if Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it ? If we accept the postulate given to me by Ms. Therese Banyan during my Freshman year that "It will be a cold night in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account the fact that I still have not succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then (2) cannot be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic.

The student got the only A.

]
https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lanl.gov%2Forg%2Fddste%2Faldsc%2Ftheoretical%2Ffluid-dynamics-solid-mechanics%2Findex.php
[
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_point
https://www.lanl.gov/org/ddste/aldsc/theoretical/fluid-dynamics-solid-mechanics/index.php
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computational_fluid_dynamics
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Newtonian_fluid
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oxl9rY3XA39yYzs--P6dvMypVP8bBKeA/view?usp=sharing
[Devil Advocate non Newtonian Fluid with an triple point going in & out of freeze & Simultaneous ICE & liquid & 3 Hands Back & Forth Left Right ]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J0uAtIqwNzfMUa7k32RwqFUgQu4osB2I/view?usp=sharing
[Mc Donalds this is Hell ] (2)
]

https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FComputational_fluid_dynamics

https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FNon-Newtonian_fluid
https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=economist%2F1754-2.jpg
https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FTriple_point
https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FComputational_fluid_dynamics

[

https://www.coverbrowser.com/covers/economist/36
https://d29xot63vimef3.cloudfront.net/image/economist/1754-2.jpg
37 Oppenheim Empire
]https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=Oppenheimer
[
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_point
See Sci American Triple Point

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PJUnH8qteE2hIieKBNTfsTx0XQYMMcBI?usp=sharing
ICC [CIA & NIST ] QQQFFO911
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ddgDVfqlTnQTyGd3UF-JNqHnr7Z8oPU4/view?usp=sharing
3 metallic circles T profile Van Der Graph Generator Lamp
ICC Tribunal [Stargate_Buzdugan_We Came]

]

https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FJuno_(spacecraft)
[
https://www.coverbrowser.com/covers/economist/43
https://d29xot63vimef3.cloudfront.net/image/economist/2121-2.jpg
]https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=%2Feconomist%2F2121-2.jpg
[

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qefkbH_g8V4&list=RDEMjZXLhktnnxMjAyXgJSLIVQ&start_radio=1
0:01 / 2:31
[HQ] - Laura Kamhuber - Wer Ordnung hält - 14.09.2013 - Musikantenstadl
&
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitiscus_(crater)
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/qXFJ8rHrw8iOxQ
ICC Expanded [Schorder Merkel Schindler__]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11#/media/File:Apollo_11_insignia.png
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Age_(franchise)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_point
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EyLW_B-_8Hoqnm5MW8FUon8HBXTHGrTK/view?usp=sharing
[Totale Krieg PNAC vs Una Aventure Nel Primo Secolo &Iron Rust 4600 Thz atomium & Enemy of the State]
https://disk.yandex.com/i/Ls2k7bvJW9R5hA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veni,_vidi,_vici
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juno_(spacecraft)
https://d29xot63vimef3.cloudfront.net/image/economist/2120-6.jpg

http://info.cuddonfreezedry.com/blog/what-is-triple-point
http://info.cuddonfreezedry.com/blog/what-is-triple-point
https://www.brighthubengineering.com/thermodynamics/20961-what-is-the-triple-point-of-water/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_point
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/critical-opalescence/time-machines-would-run-afoul-of-the-second-law-of-thermodynamics/
https://www.hrpub.org/download/20150410/UJC3-16403555.pdf
https://www.quora.com/Is-time-travel-forbidden-by-the-Second-Law-of-Thermodynamics
http://info.cuddonfreezedry.com/blog/what-is-triple-point
https://www.brighthubengineering.com/thermodynamics/20961-what-is-the-triple-point-of-water/
https://www.coverbrowser.com/covers/economist/41
https://d29xot63vimef3.cloudfront.net/image/economist/2009-8.jpg
]https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/alt.politics.org.un/search?q=economist%2F2009-8.jpg
[
https://d29xot63vimef3.cloudfront.net/image/economist/2011-5.jpg
]https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/alt.politics.org.un/search?q=economist%2F2011-5.jpg
[
https://genius.com/Don-mclean-american-pie-lyrics
Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Age_(franchise)
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/qXFJ8rHrw8iOxQ
ICC Expanded [Schorder Merkel Schindler__]
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/4WaIIPQP1tKp3Q
ICC [CIA Nicadrorial Systems & Owners CBurlacu Dror Bibi CIA ]vlr
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Horizons
]https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=horizon
[
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CPT_symmetry
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CP_violation

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ta0ZLYL3Rli89Cahcvz13rIQ4IEqxatL/view?usp=sharing
See Sci American Amateur Scientist Wind Ping Ball & 18
[[V 2 AIDS Parabola_ _]]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_ball
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touch_Me_(The_Doors_song)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LTJVLt_ct5jHdW7TbaI7TzZrv8zKyt70/view?usp=sharing
[Time Capsule Jim Morison]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ta0ZLYL3Rli89Cahcvz13rIQ4IEqxatL/view?usp=sharing
[[V 2 AIDS Parabola_ _]]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bushHek7G7yVi9z2QKOAAuDT4pFvsKgJ/view?usp=sharing
[Trapez_Holocaust Patsi Wish_Plans_] KEY MasterpPice

https://d29xot63vimef3.cloudfront.net/image/economist/2011-5.jpg
horizon CCW Time Travel

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/RHSR7x34UaB-DA
[_TotaleKrieg _Finisar = Case Blue Atack from the Sea Direction by Vikings]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan_(Hobbes_book)
&
https://www.coverbrowser.com/covers/scientific-american/37
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g6btrD3DjEJxOdDT4wersvsH1SCnXnS8/view?usp=sharing
[Thermite Snow][USA Sherif Star 33 = UP/Down Time Ball ]
&
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Eichmann
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerhard_Schr%C3%B6der
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Netanyahu