已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Antimulticulture

未读,
2006年3月21日 05:17:002006/3/21
收件人
Intellectual Pedophilia Watch:
5-year-olds forced to learn about AIDS
New York City introduces mandatory lesson plan
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49368
March 21, 2006

New York City's Department of Education began a new curriculum yesterday
that teaches 5-year-olds about AIDS and HIV. Parents are given the option of
removing their children from the lessons but must educate them on the subject
at home.

[ed. Why "must" they?]

The children will not be taught AIDS is a sexually transmitted disease until
sex education classes, which usually begin in the fourth grade.

Bill Donohue of the Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights insists,
however, that fact makes little difference.

What matters, he says, is "that this represents a coordinated effort on the
part of city officials to sexually engineer our children."

Donahue says its time for Catholic parents who send their children to public
schools to "put their foot down: pull their kids from these classes, refuse
to teach them about AIDS and then inform their principal of their refusal to
cooperate."

"Let's see if the education establishment has the nerve to settle this
matter in court," he said.

New York's education department insists the lessons are age-appropriate, but
many parents who have looked at some of the material disagree, reports
WCBS-TV in New York City.

Queens fifth grader Charles Comaianni had never heard of AIDS but got a
lesson yesterday "about the immune system and what happens when your immune
system is down"

By the end of this week, WCBS said, the 10-year-old will learn the disease
is spread by unprotected sex or by sharing needles.

He also will learn about homosexuality and HIV prevention methods -
including a condom demonstration - things his father Nick Comaianni says he
doesn't want his son to know about yet.

[ed. I wonder if abstinence which has a 100% disease, hiv and pregnancy free
rate would be part of the lesson plan, or just "safe-sex" - which simply means
"what the hell, go for it, at whatever age with anyone"...]

Education officials contend the lessons are necessary because half the high
school students are sexually active.

"I think we do have a moral obligation to put it out there as soon as we can
so we can protect kids from dying, which is not a bad thing to do if you're
an educator," said Deputy Schools Chancellor Carmen Farina.

[ed. You've a moral obligation to protect children from the corrupting
influences of our society "Ms" - not encourage them to know everything about
life by six!]

Parents say that despite there being no talk of sex in the lessons to
5-year-olds, the youngsters certainly will come home curious.

"You're opening up all these questions to a 5-year-old. What are we going to
explain IV drugs and sex with them? To explain how that happened?" said Mary
Koslowski, parent of a kindergartner.

[ed. Let them run around, play with dolls and trucks, count blocks and do
jigsaw puzzles - there will be plenty of time to discover sex and ask
questions about it later...]

--
Jim
http://www.geocities.com/anti_multiculture/index.html

"Abolish Multi-Culty and String Up the Traitors!"

Paul Duca

未读,
2006年3月21日 07:17:042006/3/21
收件人
in article 441fd29d$0$4677$5a62...@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au,
Antimulticulture at Antimult...@hotmail.com wrote on 3/21/06 5:17 AM:

> Intellectual Pedophilia Watch:
> 5-year-olds forced to learn about AIDS
> New York City introduces mandatory lesson plan
> http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49368

"Intellectual" AND "Wing Nut Daily" in the same paragraph?

> [ed. Let them run around, play with dolls and trucks, count blocks and do
> jigsaw puzzles - there will be plenty of time to discover sex and ask
> questions about it later...]

When they're infected/pregnant and don't have a clue how...

Paul

0 个新帖子