Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part J - Daryl Kabatoff

Squeak

Dec 16, 2022, 3:55:13 AM12/16/22
Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part J - Daryl Kabatoff
December 15th 2022 8:00 am 165,401 words (188 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

The mothers and others took their bullshit Islamic Covid death jabs by choice while the victims of psychiatric horror had absolutely horrid injections forced upon them. The mothers and others turned trees into decorated idols while I and other Christians were brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities as a reward for criticizing your churches teaching pagan idolatry rather than God's Commandments. The mothers and others laughed at the victims of psychiatric horror, told them that they were wearing tinfoil hats and to go take a pill, then they draped copious quantities of tinfoil on their blinkin' trees. The mothers and others flew to tropical resorts, posed with their children next to the blinkin' idols over there, then posted those photos of their children on Facebook, where the witches shop for your children. The witches search Facebook for a child that appeals to him or her, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Some Christians tried to warn the mothers and others that the same churches that were teaching them to bow to blinkin' trees were also censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. Now as the mothers necrotize from the bullshit Islamic covid death jabs, their vaginas are rotting, they smell like death before they die. And still their greatest desire is to survive until “Christmas” (not His Mass, it is the use of God’s Name in vain) so they can attend various churches and see the trees that blink.

The mothers and others also like to place decorated boughs made from the branches of evergreen trees upon the graves of the war dead, they push their Catholic fertility rites upon the dead soldiers, they use the dead soldiers as tools to push their pagan beliefs upon others. They make statues of soldiers and place them directly on top of or next to Egyptian penises, then bow to these pagan phalluses when they place their presents (decorated evergreen tree boughs, aka pagan idols) at the base of the dinks. They attend and tithe to churches that are capped with miniature Egyptian penises, and the clergy there teaches them to cap their blinkin’ evergreen trees with an Egyptian dink as well. When they hear about it, then they phone the police on me. The psychiatric drugs are a real horror show, now you God-damned Catholic necrotizing assholes can experience a little horror of your own. Just as you people think it hilarious that I get repeatedly arrested and tortured by predominantly Hindu psychiatrists, I think that the deaths of your children and other family members is equally hilarious. I lost year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid psychiatric torture, I begged for assistance to flee the horror and all you pagan pricks could do is laugh and assault me further. There wasn’t a single one of you with so much compassion in your hearts that you would even attempt to make up the loss of years of my life to this brutal horrid torture by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere, let alone a cookie. Well good for you, I sure hope you win!!!

See the similarity… those taking their jabs attribute their illnesses to anything other than the jabs, while those societies who turn trees into decorated idols attribute their downfall to anything other than turning trees into decorated idols, the more impoverished they and their nations become, the greater desire they have to embrace the pagan idolatry and sing Jingle Bells. The blinkin’ trees are so important that the Americans were willing to overlook that Obama is a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and a cannibal, they assumed he shared their values because he posed with the decorated evergreen tree idols. For Obama, posing with the pagan fertility tree idols was a stepping stone to the presidency, it allowed him to rule and maintain his presidency, even Christians voted for him as they swooned over the photographs because of the blinkin’ pagan idols. Obama swore on the Bible and posed with the blinkin’ evergreen tree idols, and that was good enough for the Christians and for the rest of America. Posing for photographs while standing next to the blinkin’ idols was an essential part of the American way of life, so those that did not vote for the homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and a cannibal tolerated him, for he posed for photographs with their beloved blinkin’ idols.

In the news there was a mass murder that took place centered at the James Smith First Nation here in Saskatchewan Canada. This reserve is sitting upon a vast fortune of diamonds, each and every single member was set to be paid $46.89 each and every single year ($160,000 annually spread over 3,412 members), as long as the sun shines, the winds blow and them rivers flow. Now with the loss of eleven members of their tribe, the surviving band members are set to obtain $47.04 annually (an additional 15 cents for each and everyone). All they have to do is allow their traditional hunting grounds to be decimated before they obtain the annual cheques.

Some 82% of Canadians took the bullshit covid death jab, if the James Smith band members did so as well, then the $160,000 annual diamond payment will be handed out to just 614 people (everybody else at the James Smith reserve will perish from the covid death jabs), and these 614 survivors would be getting about $260 each. That is an annual payment of $260, having cash like that would make the surviving James Smith band members more eligible to become marriageable, they would no longer have to flip-flop between traditional aboriginal and Catholic beliefs depending whom they are trying to fornicate with on any particular day. Regardless if they profess to hold traditional aboriginal beliefs or if they profess to be Christians (Protestant or Catholic), they will all be abiding by Catholic traditions when they turn the trees into decorated idols. They turn evergreen trees into always green decorated fertility tree idols that they bow to when they place and retrieve presents at the base of the blinkin’ trees, then took injections that removed their fertility and their lives. The Indians are poised to turn their traditional hunting grounds into a big hole, when the diamonds are gone the wildlife will fall into the big hole where they will be slaughtered and everyone will eat and be happy. And that $260 they can use to buy some clean bottled water or some more beer, or continue to buy illegal drugs at wholesale prices from Sikhs and Islamists.

The big-nosed Cree are like the rest of us in that they are paid in paper certificates that are made out of thin air that the government then borrows and pays compound interest on. The garbage so-called money is printed and distributed, and is first and foremost given back to the banks as these banks are charging us the compound interest, and other so-called money is handed out by our Islamic Canadian and Islamic American governments to Islamic nations located on the other side of the planet, and also freely given out to Islamists now living in Canada and the USA, who are all competing with the red and the white for the goods and services. Some people work for their food and shelter, the costs of which are increasing as there is more competition for these limited resources due to immigration while at the same time an increased flood of so-called money was distributed. The banks are eager to inflate the money supply as they are collecting the compound interest on it. The banks create money out of thin air and charge interest on it, but they do not print the money required to pay that interest, so people at all economic levels compete furiously for that paper money so they can pay income tax, and pay taxes on their land and on the goods they consume, and so they can support themselves, and you end up gangs on reserves selling drugs, while the reserves themselves are run by elected gangs that hands out favours to their friends and relatives, and to themselves.

Trudeau created the carbon tax so that this carbon tax money would be rebated back to the largest families, to those who consume the most energy, to the Islamic families with multiple wives. Little money trickles down to the Indians on the reserves, as the Asian and African Islamists with their large families are collecting the bulk of it. The lack of funding together with corruption in the reserves, and with the voices of the grandmothers unheard, and you end up with gangs on reserves selling drugs and a bunch of very unhappy people. The young women in the reserves are utterly impoverished, rather than try to assist them, the males on the reserve further exploit them and infect them with Syphilis, Gonorrhea, AIDS and a myriad of other sexual diseases.

People are competing for bogus money and are prevented from mining gold (real money), in many areas people are forbidden from mining, many other places only allow one to dig down a few feet as the gold belongs to the crown, to Islamic King Charles, and he needs the gold to help him fund Islam for he is the defender of their faith. His mom did a real bang up job too in changing Britain from being white Christian to Asian and African Moslem. The more Elizabeth posed with the evergreen tree idols, the more the nations under her suffered under Islamic immigration, and the more her son Charles funded Islamic expansion.

In the news, not the mainstream news, Obama (a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and a cannibal, he tells Biden what to do and say) blew up portions of a Russian pipeline that carries natural gas to Germany, and just before winter sets in. If the British blew up the pipeline, it was still likely that Obama gave the orders. People in Europe have recently seen their home heating and electrical bills increase some ten times over, many Europeans are unable to afford to heat their homes, many are without homes, while the invading Islamists are being provided with every need. Islam rules over the United States of America and is at war against the Christians here, in Europe, in Russia and around the world. But, Obama posed with the blinkin’ evergreen tree idols and he furthermore placed his hand upon the Bible, so not to worry. The Bible says we are not to worry, the Bible also says that God is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. Still, Americans are free to fly to Saskatoon and catch a connecting flight to the northern portion of our province, so they may hunt and fish and see the evergreen trees, that is if they took injections that are sure to kill them. As the European people shiver this winter, I hope they consider the evils that Obama and the European Union is perpetrating upon them.

I have a peace plan to end the war in Ukraine, it is to provide the Ukrainian people with holidays in Russia, grant them special permits that will allow them cheap and easy access to places such as Siberia and to the Russian far east where they would be treated with respect and be celebrated heroes that brought about the peace. Nationalize the mining wealth and return the land to the Ukrainian farmers and to the other Ukrainian people, utilize a portion of the mining and farming wealth to subsidize trips for Ukrainians so they may visit other Russian provinces. Trust that Putin will share in this farming and mining wealth and use it to build up Russia and help keep Russia (including the Ukrainian people) strong and secure. The Russians, Ukrainians, Canadians, Americans, Europeans and others should stop for a moment and recognize that they are all engaged in pagan fertility rites, and that their churches are modeling the behavior and are actively teaching you to conduct such activities of turn the evergreen trees into decorated idols, and capping these idols with sparkling golden or sparkling silver Egyptian obelisks (penises), a much smaller penis than they cap their church roofs with. Recognize your common filth and phone the police on me for daring to criticize your churches. Under my peace plan, the Ukrainians will go on holidays into the far Russian east and teach the people there to turn chicken eggs into decorated idols. I imagine life can be pretty rough in the Russian far east, that is because the people there are not engaged in turning chicken eggs into decorated idols, or they are not doink such with enough zeal.

Some of these Ukrainians would enjoy having Ukrainian towns established in gold, diamond and other mineral rich areas in Siberia, Yakutia and Magadan, in areas where they can also enjoy fishing and hunting. Putin would insure that the Ukrainians were well outfitted if they chose to take a holiday in the Russian far east. Russia was born in the Ukraine, the region is inseparable from Russia, it is the heart of Russia, the Ukrainians and the Russians (and the Sakha) are all one people, they are brothers and sisters inhabiting a very rich land, they should be enjoying life and growing wealthy and powerful together. Putin would close down the many American bio-weapon labs operating in the Ukraine and work together with Trump to end the trafficking of children and other people (I don’t believe it). The Ukrainians and the Yakutians and the Magadanians and other Russian peoples would unite as brothers and sisters and help one another obtain wealth and enjoy peace (I don’t believe that either). I think all the individual gold miners in Russia should strive to contribute far more than ten percent of the gold they obtain to Putin for defense of the empire, especially now that Russia’s heartland is being used by America to create biological weapons and to traffic in children and women (many of the victims are eaten). While he was president, Trump allowed the uninterrupted torture of Americans in every state of America, psychiatric drugs are forced upon both Americans and Russians in every state of America and throughout Russia.

Russian women, including the Ukrainian women, have for centuries been hunted down in Russia and shipped as sex slaves to what is now Turkey, and the practice continues with a vengeance in the Ukraine and the rest of Europe. Now the Ukrainian refugees come to Canada and hope to get good paying unionized jobs working as janitors or food service providers in a psychiatric ward, perhaps at The University of Saskatchewan where I was tortured for daring to criticize churches, which these Ukrainians support with every breath they take. Perhaps it is better to be kidnapped and sent to Turkey to be an Islamic sex slave than to be kidnapped and sent to America to be eaten by the witches. The Ukrainian refugees think they are safe now that they are in Canada, where they may continue tithing to churches that teach them to honour pagan traditions in place of God’s Commandments. Canadians spent millions having me brutally tortured in an attempt to shut me up about their pagan traditions, now they import Ukrainians, in part because they like to see the Ukrainians turn eggs into decorative fertility idols. Putin will have to pose in photographs with the decorative Ukrainian egg idols to help placate the region.

In the news in October 2022 (not the mainstream news) the Chinese Communist Party is opening police stations in western nations, including in Canada. Trudeau is handing our sovereignty to Communist China. Soon the Chinese will be peacefully unloading their tanks and other military supplies at our western ports, any Canadian soldiers located near these ports will be ordered to stand down. Already the Canadian soldiers are training the Chinese soldiers to fly jets over Canada. There is a vast jungle along the coast of the interior of British Columbia, my best guess is that Chinese soldiers, who are trained in jungle warfare, will soon occupy the land, including this rain forest along our western coast. They have a great army of robots that fly around and can accomplish tasks.

In the news in October 2022 (not the mainstream news) China now rules over Burma, and America rules over the Ukraine. China conducted a military coup in Burma and now rules Burma. Similarly America conducted a military coup in the Ukraine and now rules the Ukraine. After America conducted the military coup in the Ukraine the farm land was purchased by rich American corporations using bogus paper money. Under American rule, the Ukrainians have become greatly impoverished. The witches work to make people impoverished so that they become homeless and more easily devoured without raising alarm (Habakkuk 3:14). By contrast, with peace between Ukraine and the other Russian regions, there would be safety and prosperity. My suggestion is that we (Saskatoonians and Canadians) flee Canada for our very lives and take our metal and wood working equipment with us, and go to Japan to consolidate our resources and purchase additional metal and wood working supplies, and then travel on to Magadan when the port is ice free, where we would build factories and airplanes, boats, all-terrain vehicles, guns and such and bring training and employment opportunities to the native residents. Putin will allow us to bring our guns with us when we emigrate, and allow us to build additional guns, or we would flee for our very lives to Finland instead and learn to speak through our noses. The Japanese don’t want us emigrating to Japan, we would only be there until we could consolidate and move our many thousands of tons of equipment and supplies to Magadan. While waiting for Magadan to become ice-free, we would be purchasing Japanese-made metal and wood-working tools, metal, cement and canvas for our building projects, fishing and camping supplies and such. All we need is for Putin to give us permission to land in Magadan with our guns and other equipment, and then with such permission issued to us Canadians, we can then start fleeing for our very lives to Sapporo Japan, where we would meet and work together to purchase vehicles and camper trailers and gather additional supplies in preparation for our trip to Magadan. Rather than be a burden to the Japanese, we will aid their economy by purchasing many of their goods. Friendships will be made, cities will be twinned, people will sing and dance in the streets. Then when the port is ice-free we would arrive to Magadan and travel the region, where we would meet up with Ukrainians enjoying their holidays. The Ukrainians would be fishing and camping and boating and drinking beer throughout Siberia, Yakutia and Magadan, we will find them and share camp sites and eat sausages and drink beer together. Russia and Ukraine will declare peace, and many Ukrainians would then be sponsored by Putin so that they could go fishing and camping and boating and beer drinking in the Russian far east, it is my Ukrainian/Russian peace plan.

Some Canadians will object to the Chinese takeover of Canada and start squeaking, Instead of sending these Canadian squeakers to psychiatric horror, they will have their organs harvested. During which time the Catholics will continue to turn trees into decorated idols, sing Jingle Bells and proclaim they are saved, keeping in mind that when you abide by Catholic fertility rites, you become a Catholic. The media will repeat the story that the Chinese are just like you and me and point out that the Chinese are celebrating Christmas (the use of God’s name in vain) as well. While the media repeats their story of how the Chinese are just like you and me because they are celebrating your pagan holiday, I will continue to cry out to God against Canadians will every ounce of my soul. People spent millions of dollars having me repeatedly brutally tortured in an attempt to make me shut up about the pagan filth taught to you by your churches, and many of them think it is funny. Anthropologically speaking, the red and the white here in Canada are “The People of The Jingle Bells.” They are a people who follow traditions and dream of riding in one horse open sleighs.

In the news (not the mainsteam news) in October 2022, Jean Lasalle, a former French presidential candidate says that French President Emmanuel Marcron lied about his vaccination status and coerced others to take the jabs by preventing the unjabbed from participating in society. Because of the coercion, Jean Lasalle took the jabs, which destroyed his health, and soon he will surely perish. Similarly in Canada, Trudeau shut down the Canadian economy and prevented the unjabbed from participating in the few venues that he allowed to remain open, while allowing an invasion of a great influx of Muslims who were not required to take the death jabs. It is the Great Replacement, the Islamists and other Satanists co-opted our governments and demanded the red and white take jabs that are sure to kill them. The Christian churches are complicit, they worked hard to teach you to abide by pagan traditions, they bought and used the media to help teach you to turn trees into decorated idols, then more recently worked hard to parrot their own media and parrot their Satanic politicians and demand you take the jabs. While this is goink on, there isn’t a single one of you who communicates any degree of concern about those people who were stripped of their rights for daring to squeak and who were or currently are being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities.

In the news (not the mainstream news) in October 2022, 50% the world’s population is expected to die by 2023 due to the bullshit covid jabs. So this means that if the James Smith Reserve members accept the $160,000 offer of an annual payment spread over 3,412 members in order to allow their traditional hunting grounds at the Fort-a-la-Corne Forest to be dug up for the diamonds hiding below, the surviving 1,706 band members would each receive $93.78 annually. And because the Indians flip-flop between traditional aboriginal beliefs and Catholicism depending upon whom they are attempting to fuck on any given day, the Indians in western Canada have among the highest rates of syphilis and other sexually transmitted diseases in the world, and so those few who survive this additional plague will be set to benefit even further by the generous handout. With a combination of the bullshit covid jab deaths and the deadly sexual diseases, by 2024 the surviving band members would be receiving over $100 annually for the diamonds under the forest. The Europeans are freezing from lack of home heating oil, coal, propane, and electricity, and are starting to horde wood to heat their homes, resulting in North America trees being turned into wood pellets and shipped overseas, and this will result in an even greater cash windfall for the band members. In France King Louis 14th suffered from assorted sexual diseases but maintained his sexual desirability by wearing copious quantities of diamonds, the James Smith Reserve members can accomplish similar. The Indians living near North Battleford obtained jobs and wealth by helping Graham Construction build new psychiatric torture facilities there, the members of the James Smith Reserve live too far away from North Battleford to share in this wealth, and so it is fitting that God now provides diamonds for these other band members. The James Smith Reserve members will soon have so much money, that they will be able to turn not just evergreen trees but all the rotting houses on their reserve into blinkin’ temples of fertility.

And consider that there is a possibility that the James Smith First Nation members took the bullshit covid jabs to a greater degree than the average Canadian. Then on top of that factor in all the Fentanyl and other drug related deaths removing additional lives. It is possible, considering these two factors alone (and without adding the additional loss from any car accidents, murders or future wars), it is possible that the James Smith First Nation could lose 80% of their band members by the end of 2024, so 682 survivors would each be receiving $234.60 for their annual diamond payment. And their population would shrink even further in 2025, 2026 and beyond as those that took the jabs are shedding toxins and contaminating those who did not take the jabs, many of the surviving band members will be rendered infertile, some will be in shock from the loss of their community members and will be unable to progress from there. A portion of the female James Smith First Nation members that retain their fertility and manage to give birth will be giving birth to children fathered by African or Asian Islamists. The Europeans want wood pellets, the surviving Indians can block the oil pipelines and rail lines and turn the entire Fort-a-la-Corne forest into wood pellets, it is another stream of income for these folks.

The mainstream media reported on October 15th 2022 that 92% of Canadian military have been injected with the death shots, if the James Smith First Nation band members did so as well, then their 3,412 members will be reduced to 273 members who would then divide that $160,000 annual diamond payment, leaving $586.08 for each member, annually. Regardless if the James Smith Reserve members accept the $160,000 annual diamond payment or not, the Islamists are taking over Canada and will be the benefactors. The Islamists are not here for the welfare, they are here for the land. Good thing the Islamists in the United States and in Canada and in Europe and in Australia were not required to take the bullshit covid jabs, as they will need all of their strength to mine the diamonds, other minerals, and the metals.

The Christians are Christians in name only, they swoon when they see photographs of Obama (a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and cannibal) posing with the blinkin’ evergreen tree idols. If awake in that wheel chair, every three weeks I attempted to defend my sanity at the psychiatric appeal panel hearings and did so by saying that the Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols (hard to do when you jaw is locked open, your lips and tongue turned to hard leather, you are nauseous beyond belief and your brain is pounding in pain, or when you are sleeping in a wheel chair). All people could do for me is laugh at me and assault me further. The psychiatric abuse was horrendous, all I can do is spend the rest of my life attempting to raise attention to the absolute horror, all you can do in turn is continue to spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols while telling me I am wearing a tinfoil hat. You people (the red and the white) are truly the God-damned shit of the earth, now dying in droves from the jabs, and while dying in droves from the jabs, remain utterly compassionless to those people who were or continue to be tortured in psychiatric facilities. You are being spread out like dung over the surface of the earth and while being spread out like dung, you continually sing praises for your Catholic evergreen tree fertility idols. All I can do is cry out to God against you. Graham Construction borrowed money from the children of Saskatchewan so they could upgrade and build additional torture facilities in North Battleford, maybe the vast diamond wealth under the Fort-a-la-Corne Forest will enable the members of James Smith First Nation to build additional psychiatric torture facilities without having to borrow money from the children.

American military veterans and other people have been stripped of their rights and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities for decades, and nobody ever cares, suddenly these other J6 prisoners are all important to you. These political J6 prisoners are all Catholics, they all abide by the Catholic tradition of turning trees into decorated idols. They think it funny that I was stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for daring to criticize the pagan idolatry taught by their churches, they drape tinfoil on their blinkin' trees and proclaim that I am wearing a tinfoil hat. They like to see Egyptian penises on the roofs of their Catholic churches, they like to place a little sparkly silver or golden Egyptian penis on the very top of their blinkin' evergreen tree idols. When they see a statue of a soldier standing on top of or standing next to an Egyptian penis, they bow down to the penis and place a decorative wreath (a pagan fertility idol) made out of evergreen tree branches at the base of the Egyptian penis, they place a fertility idol at the base of another fertility idol. They bow down and place the decorated Catholic fertility wreaths upon the graves of the dead soldiers, they use dead soldiers as tools to push their Catholic fertility idolatry upon others. Even the atheists among them abide by the Catholic fertility rituals, when you abide by God-damned Catholic fertility rites, then you become a God-damned Catholic. They employ Hindu, Sikh, Islamic and Catholic psychiatrists to torture people to death when they make effective criticisms against their Catholic churches. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the repeated arrests and rounds of psychiatric horror and they laughed at me and assaulted me further, and assured me that they were saved and headed to heaven, and said that I was judging them. You folks abide by Catholic fertility rituals with every ounce of your being and then blame Jews for your problems. You stick penises on the roofs of your filthy churches and defend your pagan traditions with brutal horrid violence. I cry out to God against you, against your J6 prisoners, and against every one of your priests and ministers. I even cry out to God against your children. You are ok with using your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, you are ok with using your hospitals to torture people to death who criticize your pagan idolatry, and I am ok with crying out to God against you and praying for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. Americans elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America because they loved to see him pose in photographs next to trees turned into Catholic idols, they saw the blinkin’ idols and thought he shared their values. Different aspects of your winter festival are in opposition to God’s First Three Commandments. God proclaims in Scripture that it enrages Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols.

These political J6 prisoners are all Catholics, they all abide by the Catholic tradition of turning trees into decorated idols. In the winter they flew to tropical resorts and posed with their children next to the pagan idols there, then posted the photos on Facebook where the witches are shopping for their next meals. The witches see a child attractive to them, knows where they live, knows where they are visiting, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Now the parents are outraged at Disney for teaching perversions to their children, but deeply down they love Mickey Mouse and the rest of the characters because like Obama, they posed with the pagan idols.

In the news (not the mainstream news) in October 2022, the Canadian military is dismissing the unvaccinated members even after dropping the requirement for them to be jabbed, and by doink so are setting the stage for foreign troops to arrive. People need to wake up and see that the .22 rimfire, .223 and the 30-30 calibers of rifle are greatly inadequate to defend Canada from hostile takeover. The most popular round in western North America is the .270 as it can reach out to great distances, but there are other capable calibers, such as the .243 and the 7mm-08, although not the best for killing moose or bear, they are ideal for the defense of our nation. The .50 caliber rifles will of course outgun these other rounds and is considered as an anti-material round in that it can stop vehicles. I’ve been encouraging people to purchase guns for themselves and for their children, but people are becoming more impoverished and less able to make the purchase.

The impoverishment is on purpose, the witches want people to be homeless so they can more easily be devoured without raising alarm (Habakkuk 3:14), while the Islamists and Chinese want Americans and Canadians to be impoverished so that they can more easily take over their nations. The Canadian red and white are about to lose some 80% to 90% of their numbers due to the death jabs, the few remaining red and white Canadians are busy ramming their penises up each other’s arseholes, singing Jingle Bells and turning trees into decorated idols, so it will be the Islamists and the Chinese who will battle each other for the ownership of Canada and the United States of America. The Africans currently living in North America are hated by both the Chinese and the Islamists, even the African Islamists are hated by the other Islamists, I don’t see black people winning this war, and besides, the blacks already reduced their numbers by about half due to them aborting their own babies. Canadians equipped with far reaching rifles will be unable to defend themselves against the Islamists and Chinese, who are equipped with night vision scopes. Americans give these scopes away to Islamists while banning the sale to Canadians.

And of course I think this loss of Canada and the USA to the Islamists or to the Chinese is absolutely hilarious, just as you people think it hilarious that I get brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities for years after daring to criticize your Catholic fertility rites, I think that the loss of your family members and the loss of your nations is equally hilarious. You people strip me of my rights, have me brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities for years, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country, and now you can’t even find it in your hearts to buy me a simple single holiday to anywhere in a feeble attempt to make up the loss of years of my life to brutal horrid torture, or due to the threat of additional rounds of brutal horrid torture. You use your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists and now allow them to work (torture Canadians to death) in Canada without being Canadian citizens. For decades there have been reports of American service men being stripped of their rights and tortured in American psychiatric facilities, you continue to ignore the victims of psychiatry and now you see yourselves as heroes because you express outrage over the J6 prisoners. None of this Covid poop, Obama poop, nor the J6 poop nor the Anti-Christ UN Islamic Army poop would have happened to you if you first defended the rights of the psychiatric victims and ended psychiatry by force.

In the news (not the mainstream news) on October 21st 2022, assorted Democrats are receiving many millions of dollars from Mexican and other drug cartels in order to keep the southern border open. Evil first paid you people to turn trees into decorated idols, you abided by the Catholic fertility rites in order to obtain family favours, jobs and promotions. You gloried in the evil and proudly told everyone who would listen that you close your stores on Sunday. Fish-god Dagon may not want you to lie, steal, nor murder, so when you do not lie steal nor murder, are you doing it in honour of fish-god Dagon or Jesus? Only Jesus requests that you keep the Seventh day as a day of rest, it is a sign to Him that you honour Him rather than Dagon, who may also not want you to lie, steal nor murder. Adventists keep the Seventh day as a day of rest as requested by God in His Fourth Commandment, but they then honour pagan fertility rites that are in opposition to His first Three Commandments.

In the news (not the mainstream news) a doctor euthanized a child in Canada because he had diabetes, was depressed and did not have a girlfriend. Now in Canada the doctors may not only kill children, they may do so without the permission of their parents. The white children are quite impoverished, and the impoverished are much more likely to be depressed. Doctors are now euthanizing impoverished white children in Canada. Trudeau’s Carbon Tax rebates are handed out to the largest families, to the families that consume the greatest amount of carbon, to the Islamic families with the four wives, the Islamists are rejoicing in this and other economic incentives and so are unlikely to be depressed, and are unlikely to suffer from diabetes as they have the money to purchase more wholesome foods. The white children are encouraged to engage in homosexuality, doctors are providing them with hormones so they may take on characteristics of the opposite sexes, and are cutting off breasts and sexual organs, are being told that they are racists, little wonder that the children are depressed. I criticized the paganism taught by your churches and received years of brutal horrid torture at the Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon and at Saskatoon City Hospital, people laughed at me, slandered and libeled me, robbed me and assaulted me further, now all I can do about this entire situation is laugh. No matter how big your evergreen tree was, no matter how many dollars you spent on decorating the tree, your child was unable to find Santa. First the resulting depression of being unable to find Santa resulted in the parents sending their children for psychiatric treatments, then the depression from the treatments led the children to seek out further medical care (euthanasia). The psychiatric drugs impaired the health of the children, the parents had the children injected not only with brutal psychiatric medications, but with a myriad of vaccinations and then later also with the bullshit Covid death jabs, resulting in children necrotizing and seeking out more effective death jabs. Then the parents hang pictures of their dead children on their blinkin’ evergreen tree idols and sing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way, while continuing to laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror. Keep telling those complaining of the horror of the psychiatric drugs to take another pill, keep telling those who warn you about your pagan idolatry that they are wearing tinfoil hats, keep phoning the police on people who attempt to warn you that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and I will keep reminding God what you arseholes are all about and will keep on requesting that He honours His assorted promises in Scripture and terminates your lives and the lives of your children. Yes, in the news (not the mainstream news) a doctor euthanized a child in Canada because he had diabetes, was depressed and did not have a girlfriend, and I think it is absolutely hilarious. Just as you think it hilarious that I faced year after year after year of brutal horrid psychiatric torture, I think that the deaths of your children is equally hilarious. If only you had bigger trees and decorated them to greater degrees… You God-damned pagan pricks hear about the loss of years of my life to brutal horrid torture, and rather than show me the slightest compassion and attempt to make up for the loss of years of my life, you continue to laugh and fly to tropical resorts and take pictures of you and your children posing with the pagan idols there, then post the photos on Facebook, where the witches shop for children.

In the news (not the mainstream news) 40 people in Vancouver British Columbia are responsible for 6300 incidents (assaults, rapes, robberies and such), the situation is similar in North Battleford Saskatchewan where just a small handful of people commit the bulk of the crimes. The legal system is corrupted by witches who actually eat people and are seeking to destroy civilization so that they can continue to get away with murder. People are being purposely impoverished in order to make them homeless, then the homeless people get devoured by witches without anybody raising alarm, as supposedly nobody went missing. Their delight is to devour the poor without anybody being aware what is going on (Habakkuk 3:14). And big-nosed Cree, when caught committing multiple thefts and robberies in a single day and get shot for their efforts, can and did appeal to the Islamic United Nations for support. The Islamists are invading and taking the bulk of the social services resources, the big-nosed Cree respond by appealing to Islamists for help against the white man who pay the taxes. I get years of brutal horrid torture as a reward for speaking against the Catholic fertility rites, nobody cares and the big-nosed Cree continue bowing to the blinkin’ evergreen tree idols, tithe to churches that teach them to do so, seek support from the cannibal Queen (for she had such nice blinkin’ trees), and then seek further support from Islamists running the United Nations. There are treaties in Canada between the red and the white, but since the big-nosed Cree and other Indians have sacred alliances with the cannibal crown and are now seeking alliances with Islamists, it may be best to leave the country. If people want to make an effort to bring back law and order to Canada, we are going to have to start by deporting the African, Asian and Latin Americans, as the red and white treaties doth not grant us permission to import them. And we are going to have to insure that those red and white that commit serious crimes are rewarded with serious times.

In the news (not the mainstream news) in November 2022, the College Physicians and Surgeons in Ontario are saying that unvaccinated people are mentally ill and should be put on psychiatric drugs. In the news Kate Shemirani says that hospitals in the UK are killing over 1,000 people a day with bad medicine, they are following protocols that insure death (see Kate Shemirani in The Cold Hard Facts of Murder of the Elderly And Disabled And It Isn’t From The Shot!). Kate Shemirani says that the hospitals are mass murdering people, independently of the murder the doctors and nurses are accomplishing with the bullshit Civid jabs. The government actively assists Islamists to arrive that are crossing over the channel from France, and lavishly provides for them and without demanding that these people be injected with the deadly drugs.

In the news (not the mainstream news) in November 2022, United Nations aircraft are landing in Canada in numbers, this is the arrival of the Anti-Christ’s Islamic Army. Canadians will likely respond by hanging little sparkling plastic Islamic beheading swords on their blinkin’ trees.

In the news (not the mainstream news), the only time we see a white couple on television in Canada is in government commercials suggesting that they kill themselves. And it is also reported that babies who are nursing from the snake venom and gene altering jabbed mothers are getting sick and dying. And in the news (not the mainstream news) the World Economic Forum (Satanically possessed people who are trying to kill you) desires to fight climate change (which doesn’t exist) by killing off the dogs and cats. The Moslems that moved into your neighborhoods do not want to see dogs nor hear them barking. And they want to shut down the horse racing and play soccer in the field there instead. Maybe the Moslems will permit camel racing in Saskatoon in the future.

In the news the governments of Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba are attempting to control their own economic destiny and be free of Ottawa’s desire to shut down our industries, by preventing us from extracting coal and oil, by using our taxes to fund the Hindu, Sikh, Islamic and Chinese invaders. The Big-nosed Cree object to this change of government as they feel the British crown will continue to look out for their best interests. The British crown is composed of witches, they are cannibals, they actually eat people. Because the Big-nosed Cree are allied with King Charles (the Islamic Anti-Christ), I feel it best to flee Canada. If the Big-nosed Cree desire to reaffirm the treaties with the average white Canadian rather than with Charles (The Anti-Christ), and then worked together with us to remove the foreign pagans, then the white Canadians should stay and fight along side of the Big-nosed Cree and the other Indians whose noses are not so big, squeak squeak. Charles has lots of cash and will likely buy off the Indians to their utter destruction. Complicating matters is that over 80% of the Indians are about to drop dead from taking the snake venom and gene altering jabs. I think it would be wise to flee for our very lives to Magadan and Yakutia, or to Finland and learn to speak through our noses. Ask Putin to change the law, to allow us to bring our guns and marijuana when we come with our metal working and heavy duty construction equipment (bulldozers and such), and allow us to arrive via Magadan rather than Moscow. We should either work together to peacefully return the immigrants to their home continents or the white Canadians should flee to northern Europe or to Northern Asia.

In the news (not the mainstream news) we can’t flee to Russia or most any other country as these countries will scan you at the airport and see if you are glowing. The bullshit Covid snake venom injections contain proteins derived from fireflies that glow, if you do not glow upon arrival they will force you to take a deadly gene-altering, AIDS contaminated, snake venom filled injection combined with the firefly protein, so you glow, and so they are sure you are about to die.

I don’t dare to place another poster in Saskatoon to attempt to warn you about any of the issues I raise, as Dr. Marcoux warned me that my posters are crazy and if he ever hears of me placing another poster in Saskatoon he will have me returned to him for another round of “treatment” (brutal horrid torture). Jesus gives me the ability to withstand the horror of the “treatments”, but the greater horror that I haven’t quite come to grips with is people slandering and libeling and laughing at me and robbing me and assaulting me when I complain of the brutal horrid torture… the best way I found to deal with this is to cry out to Jesus and request that He honours His assorted promises and terminates your lives and the lives of your children. Sometimes storms result that ends up turning entire neighborhoods into kindling. But this is fair, you spend millions of dollars making me a home in a psychiatric ward and you laugh about it, so you can afford to lose billions of dollars in losses as a result of the storms. Just as you think it hilarious that I get stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for years, I think the storms that destroy your homes are equally hilarious. Remember to tell me that I am wearing a tinfoil hat and to take a pill, while you upload pictures of your children posing beside the blinkin’ trees onto social media, where the witches shop for their next meal. I can’t put any posters up onto the city electrical posts, but I can still cry, the problem is that I am crying out to God against you. And now you lose your nations to Islamists but you don’t care as long as you are free to turn your churches, homes, schools, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin’ temples full of evergreen tree fertility idols. You people are exceedingly cruel to me, you deserve the loss of your children, homes and nations. I wish to suggest that the readers take a special interest in the affairs of the psychiatrists in their communities before these readers too are stripped of their rights for daring to speak, as the drugs the psychiatrists administer are exceedingly painful and damaging. The psychiatric drugs forced upon me were an absolute horror show, and all people could do for me is laugh at me, then they willingly took injections that are sure to kill them. Most of you took the injections and lost your fertility, some of you are now necrotizing and stink like death before you die, and still you turn trees into decorated idols, tithe to cannibals and laugh at me and at the other victims of psychiatric horror.

I spoke out against the pagan traditions in your false churches in 1988 and was stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for years. All people could do is laugh, libel me and assault me further. First a police officer told me that I was under arrest under the Mental Health Act, then tortured. After my release a police officer told me “You have a history of mental illness, you are under arrest,” then again later police officers said “You have a long term history of mental illness, you are under arrest.” I was being repeatedly arrested and tortured, the excuse given was that they did it to me previously. I lost year after year after year to brutal horrid torture, I lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and people are so cheap and ignorant that they can’t even find it in their hearts to buy me a simple single holiday to anywhere in a feeble attempt to make up the loss of years of my life, let alone a cookie!!! You folks made me a home in a psychiatric ward then you spend billions of dollars annually decorating your own homes with blinkin’ Catholic fertility trees, then you fly to resorts and post pictures on Facebook (where the witches shop for children) of you and your family members posing in front of the decorated idols. You employed Hindus to torture me for years, then you laughed and trained Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists at our western universities, then allowed them to “work” in Canada without being Canadian citizens. Decade after decade you treated my Doukhobor ancestors in an utterly disgusting manner and stole their land, and then believed yourselves to be so rich that you could import Islamists and Africans and Asians from the Third World and buy them all new houses!!! The Bible proclaims that you will be spread out like dung over the surface of the earth and you Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers truly deserve it!!! Send your kids to school for their infertility-death shots, make sure they get a “booster” as well. You are compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror and allow not just psychiatry, but communism and Islam to multiply and thrive. Those that did not laugh did not care.

The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshipping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and wood which cannot either see or hear or walk; nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their immorality or their thefts (Revelation 9:20-21 RSV). Those who did not die did not repent.

So the story went that The People of The Jingle Bells came from Europe and taught the Big-Nosed Cree their ways. Then together they sang Jingle Bells, jingle all the way. -The End

www.gab posts:

Using Science:

The priests of fish-god Dagon would dress up as fish and turn evergreen trees into decorated idols, the relationship being that the fish is seen as a symbol of fertility as some fish lay great multitudes of eggs while the evergreen tree is viewed as being a symbol of fertility due to remaining green throughout the year. Today the followers of fish-god Dagon continue to embrace these fertility rites but are losing their fertility, and risk losing their nations. Why?

Maybe they are failing to decorate large enough trees, or maybe they are not using enough decorations for their trees, or maybe they are not decorating enough trees. Perhaps they are getting their trees to blink at the wrong frequency. Or perhaps they are using too many blinkin’ red lights and not enough blinkin’ blue lights, or blinkin’ lights of other colors. Maybe they are not covering their idols with enough tinfoil. The ancient Egyptians worshipped the penis and made obelisks, which are representations of penises, which they bowed to, as the penis is seen as another symbol of fertility. So of course people make miniature obelisks (representations of penises) and call them steeples and place these dinks on the roofs of their churches, yet still they lose their fertility, and risk losing their nations. Even when they place miniature Egyptian dinks on the very top of their blinkin’ evergreen trees they continue to lose their children and lose their fertility, and continue to risk losing their nations. Why?

Maybe they are not showing proper reverence to their blinkin’ trees. Maybe if people would cap their blinkin’ trees with miniature Egyptian penises that are golden then they would receive the blessings. It is written in Scripture that God is enraged when He sees people turn trees into blinkin’ idols, perhaps He is only enraged because the Egyptian penises on the very top of the trees are not golden, or maybe because people entirely failed to place an Egyptian penis on the top of the tree, or maybe because the trees are blinkin’ at the wrong frequency. Or maybe the sheep are failing to dress up as fish when they decorate their trees.

Using science we can restore our fertility and restore our nations, we can dress up like fish and systematically try different frequencies and different colors of blinkin’ lights. And we can insure that the subject is approached with reverence by preventing people from mocking our traditions. Those who dare to criticize our blinkin’ trees can go to hell, but first we can get Hindu, Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists to torture them before we send them to hell. We will save our nations and restore our fertility by using science!!!

Symbols of Fertility:

Hitler was an artist, he was able to pump out perhaps three works of art a day. Some days Adolf sat around uninspired, wandering the streets of Vienna looking for inspiration, other days he could produce perhaps a dozen works of art, resulting in perhaps an average of three works of fine art a day.

Hitler loved having evergreen trees turned into blinkin’ idols, and so much of his artistic work featured images of decorated trees. Hitler soon learned to hate the Jews, it was because they would not buy his crappy art, and turning trees into decorated idols was contrary to their teachings to begin with. Then Adolf was refused admission into art school and again blamed the Jews. At about this time Adolf was being accosted by bulbous women who paid him but a trifle to paint their overflowing images onto canvas. Painting the bulbous fat-assed women, who weighed perhaps up to six times the average woman’s weight clearly traumatized Hitler, who was already facing discrimination from the Jews. Poor Hitler.

The fat-assed women saw themselves as symbols of fertility, they would fly to Africa and the Caribbean to have sex with the black men at the beach resorts there, while insisting that their airfare be equal to that of women who were a sixth of their weight. Their enormity required that they occupy two seats on the aircraft on their frequent trips to Africa and to the Caribbean, and then would only pay Hitler a small trifle of copper coins for his artistical labor in Vienna. Clearly Hitler was traumatized by these bulbous women, resulting in World War Two.

Hitler went on to murder millions of people who did not appreciate his blinkin’ trees. Stalin killed a few million as well. But the numbers of people killed by Stalin and Hitler will be dwarfed by the numbers of people killed by taking the death jabs. Obama is a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, he rules America and tells Biden what to say and do. Obama and Trudeau are both Islamists, both demand you take the Islamic death jabs. Over 80% of the white and aboriginal Indian residents of Canada and USA are now shedding toxins contained in the Islamic death jabs and nasal swabs, are rendered infertile, their sperm and eggs are toxic, they have AIDS - their immune systems barely function, they are developing cancers and are suddenly dropping dead… Obama and Trudeau have slaughtered more people than Hitler and Stalin combined. Both Trudeau and Obama are great military leaders who managed (with their witch jabs and their nasal swabs and toxic medical care) to kill over 80% of their enemies without ever firing a single shot. Trudeau is a great and fearless military leader, not a fool at all.

The Funny Side:

Look at the funny side of this bogus pandemic. I said that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers were ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian dinks on the roofs of their churches. I criticized the pagan fertility rites taught by the churches then faced years of brutal horrid torture in psychiatric facilities, and all people could do is laugh at me, slander and libel me, rob me and assault me further. Now the same media that taught you to turn trees into decorated idols is telling you to take an injection, and you comply. You laughed and laughed at me when I got needles forced upon me, and now all I can do is laugh at you for willingly taking an injection that is sure to take your life. You trust in medications and blinkin’ tree idols rather than in The Word of God. Spend millions having me brutally tortured, laugh at me and the loss of my rights, then annually spend billions getting your trees to blink. Honour your war dead by placing statues of them standing next to or directly on top of Egyptian penises, and make sure to cover their grave stones with Catholic evergreen tree fertility idol wreaths while you are at it (these soldiers never fought in defense of your Catholic fertility rites but for your country and America’s constitution). I lost year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture then lost additional years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country, and you people are so cheap and ignorant that you can’t even find it in your hearts to buy me a measly cookie in a feeble attempt to make up for the loss of years of my life!!! Keep laughing and getting your trees to blink. The same church that teaches you to sing Jingle Bells and bow to blinkin’ trees is now teaching you to take the poison death jab, so here you are dying from the injection while singing Jingle Bells. The poisoned unite with those who refused the jab and together they sing Jingle Bells and then phone the police on me because I criticized their pagan fertility rites. The Bible proclaims that you are about to be spread out like dung over the surface of the earth and I think it is absolutely hilarious!!!

Unity:

You are united under the banner of Catholicism as you all turn trees into decorated idols, it is a Catholic fertility rite. You defend your Catholic fertility rites with brutal horrid psychiatric torture. I am not uniting with that. Your Catholicism is a stumbling block to others, rather than pushing these Catholic beliefs on others, it is best that you perish.

Your CIA funded the development of the horrid psychiatric drugs and killed many in Saskatoon and in other Canadian cities. You people have no shame, you spend billions of dollars annually turning your churches, homes, schools, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility, and then you cover the graves of your war dead with the decorated Catholic evergreen idolatry, you spend millions of dollar having each individual tortured to death in psychiatric facilities and then you laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror!!! Different aspects of your Catholic fertility rites are in opposition to God’s First Three Commandments, those who indicate such are mocked, if they continue to speak out in defense of God’s Commandments they are then laughed at, then the abuse is escalated and they are shunned and removed from the churches, and then eventually arrested and tortured under the Mental Health Act for daring to speak out against Catholicism. Most individuals defend turning trees into decorated idols by first mocking the messenger and exclaiming that the individual is wearing a tinfoil hat, and then this abuse is escalated and the messenger is told to take a pill. The Catholic churches censor Scriptural references to cannibalism, and the Catholics will phone the police on you if you mention that their churches are censoring the Scriptural references to cannibalism, and then the Catholic judges and Catholic police work together to arrest the individual for quoting unpleasant Scripture. Cannibalism is another Catholic fertility rite as the cannibals believe they can extend their lives and virility by eating children. The Catholics train and employ Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists at our western universities, and in Canada Trudeau allows them to work (torture Canadians to death) without them being Canadian citizens. God dothn't care which particular pagan fertility cult rules over America. God saw that westerners embrace pagan fertility rites, and saw that they defend their pagan fertility rites with brutal violence, and allowed them to take the death jabs. Islam is the major benefactor of the jabs as when the westerners die, the Islamists will take over your nations. The women will face the greatest horrors, in the Islamic system they do not have to pay women for their labor and most women (and children) will simply become sex slaves. I encourage all you Catholics to take a jab that removes your fertility and your lives. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all you people could do for me is laugh at me and assault me further, or otherwise just ignore the plight of the victims of psychiatry. Good for you, I sure hope you win!!!

In the Beginning:

It starts with the churches teaching you to turn trees into decorated idols, if one was to question this teaching at the church, the individual will be mocked. If mocking is insufficient to shut the parishioner up, then the individual will be laughed at and be made to feel uncomfortable and unwelcome, and that will quickly escalate to shunning the individual and banning him or her from the church entirely. Remain vocal and face assaults, libel, slander, arrest and torture in psychiatric facilities, especially if you are adamant that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and that there are cannibals running the churches and other institutions. The Protestant churches were co-opted by the Catholic Church and assists that church to teach you to turn trees into decorated idols. Your Catholic church employs Hindu, Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists to torture people to death when they criticize their various churches and other institutions they own.

But to the average North American, evergreen tree fertility idols (and psychiatric horror) is not an issue, and they happily honor the trees by decorating them, and they bow to the trees when placing presents at the base of the trees. Even though they do not attend church, they like to see the steeples (Egyptian penises) capping the roofs of the churches. They like to see the blinkin’ evergreen tree fertility idols gracing the church properties and then respond by turning their own homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility. When Catholics stick statues of soldiers on top of or directly next to Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises), Americans follow behind and bow down to the base of these Egyptian dink when they place their pagan idols there.

In all your wisdom you decorate these monuments and the graves of your war dead with branches from evergreen trees turned into decorative wreaths, they are pagan symbols of fertility. God proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. Scripture doth NOT proclaim that God is enraged when He sees cannibals rape, kill and eat your children, just when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols.

The end result of embracing these pagan fertility rites is that you now get to lose your nations to members of alternative fertility cults. You also lose your children... you honored pagan crap and then allowed Satanists to inject you and your children with concoctions that made you infertile and necrotize (rot). The witches running the churches taught you to turn trees into decorated idols, then these witches preached from the pulpits and parroted “their” media and demanded you to take a jab that causes sterility and is sure to take your life. And while you twitch and convulse and necrotize from the jabs, you still desire to tithe to your executioners. Well good for you, I sure hope you win.

Tolerance and Trees:

You tolerate Obama's destruction of the USA because Obama (a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and a cannibal) posed with your evergreen tree idols, you love your evergreen tree idols more than the Word of God. Those who voted for him loved the decorated evergreen tree idols dearly, those that did not vote for him still loved his decorated evergreen tree idols, dearly. When I spoke out against the idols in 1988 (and pointed out that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism) I was mocked, shunned, arrested, tortured, and people said I was wearing a tinfoil hat while they decorated their trees with tinfoil, and they laughed and laughed. They made me a home in psychiatric ward at a cost of many millions of dollars, then they spent billions of dollars giving free homes to Islamists.

All you could do is laugh, now all I can do is cry out to God against you while simultaneously laughing at you (Proverbs 1:26 RSV). You had brutal psychiatrists torturing me for years and all you Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers could do is laugh at me. Americans funded the CIA who developed, tested and "treated" people to these horrid drugs at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, then other patriotic Americans stop briefly in Saskatoon but only in order to catch a connecting flight to the north so they may hunt and fish. They love to go up north and see the evergreen trees, which they idolize in the winter. They also make decorative wreaths from the branches of evergreen trees (pagan idols) and use these year around to decorate the graves of the fallen soldiers, they push their Catholic beliefs upon the fallen and use the dead soldiers to promote their Catholic faith. They stick statues of soldiers next to or directly on top of Egyptian penises, then they bow to these dinks when they place their decorative idols at the base of these Egyptian penises. They place their symbols of fertility at the base of the Egyptian penis, another symbol of fertility.

Rather than assist me to end psychiatry and the forced administration of the brutal drugs, people sang Jingle Bells and had themselves injected with snake venom and a myriad of other toxins. They laughed at me when I convulsed in horror, similarly that is now what I offer you as you convulse in horror from the venoms and other toxins you willingly chose to inject. You people embrace Catholic fertility rites, that makes you Catholics. Even the atheists among you adopt the Catholic fertility tree rituals and so have become Catholics as well. You (Canadians and Americans) spent millions having me tortured for years, then annually you spend billions turning your churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility, and you think it is funny!!! Well good for you, I sure hope you win!!!

Children On Facebook and Other Social Media:

Obama (an Islamist, sodomite, pedophile and cannibal) rules, he tells Biden what to do and say. If you attempt to remove Obama, then Prince Charles (the Anti-Christ) will come with his massive United Nations (Islamic) army and put you people in your proper place. Your proper place is to turn trees into decorated idols and sing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way. It is written in Scripture that God is enraged when He see you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. The reason why your churches teach you to turn trees into decorated idols is because different aspects of this pagan winter festival are in opposition to God's First Three Commandments, which they hate. The reason why your churches censor Scriptural references to cannibalism is because the priests and ministers not only rape your children, but they eat them as well. The churches publish books praising themselves on how they civilized the cannibals in Africa and the South Seas and did away with cannibalism, while ignoring the cannibalism being conducted by the witches in the west, and while ignoring Scripture dealing with this pagan fertility rite. Eating children is a pagan fertility rite, the cannibals believe they may extend their virility and longevity by consuming the children.

Turning the evergreen tree into a blinkin’ idol is another pagan fertility rite, the tree is worshipped as a symbol of fertility for it remains green throughout the year. Some of you even place shiny silver or golden miniature Egyptian obelisks (penises) on the very tops of your blinkin’ trees and on the roofs of your blinkin’ churches. You defend your churches with brutal violence for you believe nobody has the right to criticize your blinkin’ trees and phallic capped churches, and your pedophile-cannibal priests and ministers. You can easily find a Catholic judge aiding a Catholic police officer to arrest the offending member and deliver that member to your local psychiatric ward, where a Hindu, Sikh, Islamic or a Catholic psychiatrist will inform the individual that they think too much about cannibals, penises and evergreen trees.

I lost year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid psychiatric torture and begged in vain for assistance to flee the horror. Your response is to fly to tropical resorts and post pictures of your family members posing with the blinkin’ idols on Facebook, where the witches shop for their next meal, and laugh at me and assault me further. Good for you, I sure hope you win.

Squeak Squeak!!!:

It is estimated that some 82% of the Americans took jabs that robbed them of their fertility, causes a myriad of diseases and is certain to take their lives. The Patriot Elite 3% see themselves as the saviors of America, but some 82% of these people took the bullshit Covid jabs as well, they are twitching, convulsing, necrotizing and dying, and are in no shape to defend their nation

If the Americans manage to expel the Islamic, Hindu, Sikh, African, Asian and Latin American invaders, they would still have people arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities for daring to speak out against their Catholic fertility rites. The Americans turn trees into decorated idols. They decorate the graves of their veterans with decorative wreaths made from the branches of evergreen trees (pagan idols). They honor their dead veterans by erecting statues of them and placing the statues next to or on top of Egyptian obelisks (penises). They bow to these Egyptian penises when they place their pagan presents at the base of the pagan dinks. They cap their church roofs with Egyptian penises and call them steeples, and they stick miniature Egyptian penises on the very top of their blinkin’ tree idols. They reserve seats for and train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists at their universities. They honor their living veterans by allowing them to be stripped of their rights and tortured in psychiatric facilities by Catholic, Hindu, Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists and by never attempting to raise a finger in their defense.

Even before the 3% took the jabs that robbed them of their health, they were unable to find the energy to end psychiatric horror, now they are even less apt to raise a finger in defense of their people and their nation. Americans are more likely to phone the police on people who criticize their Catholic traditions and lobby to have them arrested and treated in psychiatric facilities. Now the Patriot Elite 3% see themselves as heroes because they speak out in defense of the J6 prisoners, while continuing a painful silence about the topic of psychiatric horror, and a painful silence about the CIA developing the drugs at Canadian and other western universities.

It is written in Scripture that God is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, squeak squeak. Different aspects of your pagan winter festival are in opposition to God's First Three Commandments. The left and the right are united in their Catholic fertility tree rituals, the left and the right are united in enraging God. Just a bunch of pagans who now get to lose their nations to members of alternative fertility cults.

Heroes and Hype:

You know that people suffer in psychiatric facilities and you ignore it and allow it to continue for decades, and allow it to increase in magnitude. Some of these people are being tortured to death with psychiatric drugs as a reward for speaking (for speaking against your Catholic fertility rites). Those who ignore this horror and instead choose to hype more recent events see themselves as absolute heroes as opposed to being compassionless turds whose main concern is getting their evergreen trees to blink. While you post your memes and comments criticizing the bogus pandemic and criticizing the imprisonment of the Americans who entered Congress on January 6th, you scorn those who dare to criticize your Catholic fertility idols. While you decorate your pagan idols with copious quantities of tinfoil, you tell those who attempted to warn you of your idolatry that they are wearing tinfoil hats and then smugly tell them to take another pill. You make decorated wreaths (pagan idols) out of evergreen tree branches, and place these pagan idols upon the graves of the war dead, you use the dead soldiers as tools to push your Catholic fertility rites upon others. You make statues of soldiers and place them next to or standing upon Egyptian penises, then you bow down and place your pagan symbols of fertility at the base of the Egyptian dink, and you call me crazy and deserving of years of brutal horrid psychiatric torture. You spend billions of dollars annually turning your churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility, and then use your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists who then torture to death those who criticize your Catholic churches. Then under Trudeau allow these foreign psychiatrists to work (torture Canadians to death) in Canada without them becoming Canadian citizens.

You post photographs on Facebook of your children posing with the pagan idols, then you fly to tropical resorts and post photographs your children posing with the pagan idols there. You will post photos of your children posing with the pagan idols even if your child is playing with his penis. You post photos of your children on Facebook, where the witches shop for their next meal. A witch sees a child on Facebook that appeals to him or her and places an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten, then you phone the police on me for daring to point out that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and for saying that different aspects of your winter festivities are in opposition to God’s First Three Commandments. It is written in Scripture that God is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols.

Now you see yourselves as heroes because you speak out against the imprisonment of those who took a walk in a building they and you purchased. Or you consider yourselves as heroes because you complain about the bullshit Covid injections that people were coerced to take, as opposed to the psychiatric injections people are forced to take. Ya, you are a hero who bows to pagan symbols of fertility and then phones the police on me for daring to criticize the cannibalism and the pagan idolatry in your churches, and you do that while waiting patiently for Halloween to be over so you can erect and decorate your blinkin’ idol. Absolute heroes. It is the latest thing, what event will your next big outrage be over?

Jingle All The Way:

If you first stood up for the victims of psychiatric horror none of this shit would have happened to you. Now you will fight desperately for your nations and if you win, you will still have people tortured to death in psychiatric facilities because they continue to criticize the pagan idolatry in your Catholic churches and continue to claim that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. You are utterly and totally compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror, you use your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and in Canada allow these pagans to practice psychiatry (torture Canadians to death) without them being Canadian citizens. Your compassion is limited to your pagan evergreen tree idols and to the Egyptian penises you cap your churches and blinkin' trees with. Rather than assist you to fight for the survival of your nations, I am crying out to God against you, against your children, and against your nations. You people are compassionless turds, the God-damned shit of the earth!!! Years of absolute horror in the psychiatric wards, additional years of absolute horror utterly fearful of another arrest and round of torture, and all you filthy pagan pricks can do for me or for any other victim of psychiatric horror is laugh at us, slander and libel us and assault us further, and then sing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way. You turn trees into decorated idols and then cap these idols with miniature sparkling silver or golden Egyptian penises because you follow the example made by the cannibals running your filthy phallic-capped churches. You turn your homes into blinkin' temples of fertility and then fly to tropical resorts where you pose with the pagan idols there, then you post the photos of your children posing with the idols on Facebook, where the witches shop for children. The witches see an attractive child on Facebook, place and order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. God proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, not when cannibals rape, torture, kill and eat your children. You spend millions of dollars having me brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities and think it funny, then you annually spend billions of dollars turning your churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the brutal horrid torture and you can’t even find it in your hearts to buy me a simple single holiday to anywhere in a feeble attempt to make up for the loss of years of my life to brutal horrid torture, you don’t even have the compassion to buy me a cookie!!! Good for you, I sure hope you win.

Respond By Laughing:

Multitudes of soldiers gave their lives for our freedom, and our governments honor their sacrifices by erecting Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises) for them, and by placing statues of soldiers next to or on top of these Egyptian penises. And every winter the soldier’s tombstones are decorated with wreaths made from evergreen trees (decorated idols). Turning evergreen trees into decorated idols is an ancient fertility rite that is now religiously observed by the Catholic Church. When Catholics decorate the graves of the war dead with their Catholic symbols of fertility, they are using the dead soldiers to push their Catholic beliefs upon others. These soldiers never fought for your Catholic fertility rites but instead fought in defense of the American constitution and your freedom. There are more appropriate ways to thank service men and women for their service than to honor them with a pagan dink, or with a decorated fertility tree idol.

To their defense the Catholics thought it appropriate to place statues of soldiers next to or directly on top of Egyptian penises because they cap their churches with Egyptian penises. The Protestants adopted the Catholic fertility rites and by doink so, became Catholics, they followed traditions instead of the Word of God. To their shame, all these Catholics could have read the Bible and seen that the pagan representations of penises and evergreen tree idols enrages God. The Catholics employed predominantly Hindu psychiatrists to torture me for years for daring to point out the pagan penises and pagan evergreen tree idols they embrace as Gospel. The sheep hear about it and respond by laughing at me, and getting bigger trees and decorating them to greater degrees. I respond by crying out to God against all the people who adopted Catholic fertility rites (Adventists, Baptists and Doukhobors included), God responds to my cries and prayers with storms, supposed accidents, or other acts of God. People spent millions of dollars having me brutally tortured for years, then annually spend billions of dollars turning trees into decorated idols, it all enrages God and the resulting storms destroy infrastructure, homes and many lives. I am crying out to God against all you Catholics and praying for your deaths. Of course you care little about me praying for your deaths because you believe your prayers are so full of power while mine are of no effect. Laugh about it and tell me to take a pill.

Handing Over Authority:

If Hindus owned the media they would use it to teach you to obtain your spiritual bliss via orgasm and to worship monkeys and rats. If Jews owned the media then they would use it to teach you to abide by God's Ten Commandments. If Christians owned the media they would use it to teach you that Jesus created heaven and earth and is God in the flesh who died for your sins. If Catholics owned the media they would teach you to get your evergreen trees to blink. It is written in Scripture that God hates your evergreen tree idols and seeing them enrages Him, yet folks embrace this Catholic fertility rite with great zeal while worshipping a version of Jesus that is too young to speak and rebuke the utter crap that pours out of their God-damned mouths. Pretty much every single institution teaches you to embrace Catholic fertility rites and turn trees into decorated idols, and there you are, abiding by Catholic fertility rites while claiming it is Jews who rule the world.

We live in a corrupt church-state which teaches you to abide by Catholic fertility rites. Now this same corrupt church is using their media to demand you to take a death jab. Some people woke up and see that the injections are a death jab, but they continue to embrace Catholic fertility rites and get their trees to blink. After criticizing the pagan fertility rites in the churches (evergreen trees turned into decorated idols, Egyptian penises on the church roofs, the priests and ministers ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes, the clergy cannibalizing your children and censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism) I was repeatedly arrested and tortured for years in psychiatric facilities. All people could do for me is slander me, libel me, steal from me, laugh at me, and assault me further.

Note that your former Queen was a cannibal, she was supposedly the head of a Protestant church yet she used her office to annually teach you to abide by Catholic fertility rites and get your trees to blink. Her son Charles is the Anti-Christ, he has been using his wealth to fund the spread of Islam for the last several decades. The Catholic Church is about to hand all of their authority over to Charles, who claims to be the defender of faith. Obama is a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and a cannibal, who tells Biden what to do and say. Both Canada and the United States are ruled by Islamists who demand you take the death jabs. If you attempt to remove Trudeau or Obama from office and expel the Islamic invaders, then Charles will come with his massive United Nations Islamic army and defend his people. And oh look, UN aircraft are already landing in Canada in quantities.

Utter Hilarity:

Can't you folks see the utter hilarity of you teaching your children to abide by pagan fertility rites and then having them injected with toxins that removes their fertility and their lives?!!! Those people who attempted to warn you to flee from the pagan idolatry you had tortured to death in psychiatric facilities. You allowed doctors to be trained at your universities to practice the brutal torture and you ignored those who complained of the treatments. I got repeatedly arrested and brutally tortured as a reward for speaking and all people could do for me is mock me, openly laugh at me, rob me and assault me further, because your pagan traditions are maintained by these actions. I sought to destroy your traditions (your embrace of pagan fertility rites) by educating you, by informing you that the practice of turning trees into decorated idols is repeatedly condemned by Scripture, your response was to continue spending billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols and laughing at me, and by phoning the police on me when you heard my criticisms of your pagan idolatry. Cannibals head your churches, the cannibals teach you to turn trees into decorated idols, then the cannibals parroted their own media and demanded that the sheep take injections that destroyed their fertility and their lives. Can't you see the utter hilarity? I begged in vain for assistance to flee the horror and all people could do for me is slander and libel me and rob me and assault me further and then fly to tropical resorts where they posed for photographs with the pagan idols there. Can't you see the utter hilarity? I lost year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture, then lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture, and your response is to totally ignore the issue of psychiatry and psychiatric horror, then have your children injected as well. Good for you, I sure hope you win!!!

The Love of Catholic Traditions:

God proclaims in Scripture that it enrages Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. The Christians behave as pagans during the winter pagan festival and turn their churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility. Their supposedly Protestant Queen modeled the behavior annually, turning trees into decorated idols is a Catholic tradition.

Then the Christians act as pagans year around when they phone the police on me and urge my arrest and psychiatric torture when I dare to point out that they are embracing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments and that their churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. When I complain of the brutal horrid torture they slander me, libel me, mock me, laugh at me, rob me and assault me further, then they say that I am judging them.

I lost year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture, then lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture. I was being repeatedly arrested for speaking and never knew when the next arrest and round of torture would occur, leaving me in an state of apprehension, wanting to leave the country but finding ridicule rather than support. Once I was arrested and tortured because I was brutally assaulted at the Mount Royal Seventh-day Adventist Bible study, for speaking… these people are Catholics, different aspects of their winter festivities are in opposition to God’s First Three Commandments, then they think themselves holy for upholding His Fourth Commandment. Some of the Seventh-day Adventist churches have Egyptian penises on their roofs, while Ellen G. White has an Egyptian dink for a tombstone.

The Catholics spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols and spent millions of dollars having me brutally tortured in an attempt to shut me up about it, and they don't have the compassion to even attempt to make up my loss by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere. Instead they fly to tropical resorts where they and their children pose for photographs with the pagan idols there. Then they post the photos of their children on Facebook, where the witches shop for their next meal. The witches cruise Facebook looking for victims and place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. It is so vitally important for these Catholics to pose for photos beside their Catholic fertility tree idols, that they would post the photo on Facebook even if it showed one of their children playing with his penis. Every winter in Vatican Square the Catholics erect a huge blinkin’ tree next to the stolen Egyptian obelisk (a representation of a penis), they place their symbols of fertility side by side.

All I can do is cry, and I cry out to God against you so-called Christians who embrace this Catholic fertility rite, you are a stumbling block who then teaches this pagan filth to others. When you adopt Catholic fertility rituals, then you become Catholics. Even the atheists among you have adopted the Catholic fertility rites and so have become Catholics as well. I beg God to honour His assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of your children. One of my superpowers is to not die from the psychiatric drugs and the years of psychiatric horror. What is your superpower? Is it to laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror or just to ignore the horror of psychiatry and allow psychiatry to multiply and thrive? God preserved my life so that I could give testimony against you and your churches, why doth God bother preserving your life?

“The rights of every man is diminished when the rights of one man is threatened.” - John F Kennedy