TPLSWIPSC & http://www.fsb.ru/ & https://www.12339.gov.cn/ & https://www.sis.gov.uk/ & NMEU & LAmer & TCCTribunal & https://www.icc-cpi.int/>RS>Preliminary Draft List Most Allready Sub Judice > State Assassinations by [CIA NSA JDR]]

Planet InfamyOfWest

Jul 31, 2022, 5:09:17 PM7/31/22
Context Sub Judice Cases Preliminary List
[

Ceausescu

Rabin

Arafat

Churkin

Diana

Fidel

Chaves

Polish Pope

Polish President

Gaddafi

Sharon

NonPoliticians

Biological Mother

Serghei

Yagoda

Dudi Alma Tunnel Paris

Not Yet Fully Sub Judice

New Sinjo Abe Owners [CIA & Rf Scan ]

New Paunescu

Indira Gandi

Economist Raja = Igal Amir

]

TPLSWIPSC

&

http://www.fsb.ru/

&

https://www.12339.gov.cn/

&

https://www.sis.gov.uk/

&

NMEU & LAmer & TCCTribunal & https://www.icc-cpi.int/>RS

>Preliminary Draft List Most Allready Sub Judice >

State Assassinations by [CIA NSA JDR]]

Also
Official Announcement For Political Azilum While Leaving Right Now Isreal

[Bibi & JDR & last Hours CT rf & wish Trips Bibi CIA rf wish Nicadrorial Treats ]

aka Entire Team Has Requested to Leave Israel Now

Starting with

[CIA JDR leader Bibi ] including Involvement in [Rabin & Sharon Cases ]

We Request to Allow Until Tomorrow Morning

to Allow [Bibi & JDR Team ] Leave Safe Israel Before 6 in the Morning

Toward [Frankfurt or Maryland ]

Under above Intels Supervision

Issue Closed