AIDS galore

Pete Hine

Mar 28, 2005, 8:46:37 PM3/28/05
Travel agencies and Credit Card Companies, continues are telling us to take
a trip here and there. On the TV and brochures you see beautiful pictures
with the marvelous resorts.

You are not shown the open sewers, garbage streets and the misery the people
are coping with. Neither are we told about the lack of hygiene in the hotels
and resorts. People don't wash their hands after doing BIG ONE or a LEAK.
There are no facilities to wash hands by the open sewers. Don't end up in a
hospital; it is bad to say it mildly.

Africa with AIDS galore, is really not a place to be, and neither are many
other HOT climate countries. Years back before many of these countries had a
native government, it was OK; today it is the pits.

Besides AIDS, Africa has also other illnesses such syphilis. For several
years I was in a management position in Nigeria. I got a note from a
Nigerian employee requesting to borrow 10 Naira to buy medicine to treat his
syphilis. I asked him why he is telling me about his syphilis; looking
towards the outside he said "He has syphilis, and he has, and she has, and
she has". I gave him the money.

You are lucky if you don't pick up some illness. They are really dangerous
places.

If you see some people squcatting on the edge of a ditch, they are not
fishing.