Hatred engulfs the Netherlands

Heinrich

Nov 15, 2004, 5:31:12 AM11/15/04

THE rural Dutch town of Uden, a patchwork of landscaped parks
and modern suburban housing, seems a paradise of affluent tranquillity until
you see the charred remains of Bedir Islamic primary school.
The only things left standing of this former model of
state-funded religious education are the blackened brick walls. Inside, all
that remains of the 120 sets of children’s chairs are metal frames crumpled
by the heat of the inferno, the work of racist arsonists.

A father of Turkish origin, entering the nearby Suleymaniye
mosque with his young daughter, asked angrily: “How do you explain it to
her? That someone burnt down her school because they hate her?”.

Ismail Taspinar, the school’s director, told The Times: “We are
very deeply shocked, angry, frightened. The parents don’t understand it.
They feel it is an attack on their community, on their religion, on peace
and democracy.”

The tiny Islamic community of Uden, just 1,200 Turks and
Moroccans in a town of 40,000, are victims of what Jan Peter Balkenende, the
Dutch Prime Minister, calls a “maelstrom of violence”.

In just over a week, a country widely regarded as a paragon of
tolerant liberalism has been transformed into a cauldron of religious and
ethnic violence.

In reprisals and counter-reprisals, more than 20 mosques,
churches, Islamic and Christian schools, and Muslim community centres have
been attacked in a wave of petrol bombings and vandalism.

Half a dozen politicians, accused of being “enemies of Islam”
have received death threats, and two have gone into police safe houses.

The Netherlands is in shock, with fear gripping communities and
turning neighbour against neighbour. “Hate is spreading across the country
like wildfire,” the popular daily newspaper Algemeen Dagblad said in a
front-page editorial.

The national trauma was sparked by what is now being dubbed the
“Dutch September 11” — the ritualist murder and near-beheading in an
Amsterdam street of Theo van Gogh, a film-maker and critic of Islam.

It was the second murder of a prominent critic of Islam after
the shooting of the anti-immigration populist Pim Fortuyn two years ago. But
he was killed by a native Dutch activist, whereas Mr van Gogh was killed in
an act of jihad.

“Holy war has come to the Netherlands, ” Jozias van Aartsen, the
Dutch parliament’s Speaker, said.

An Amsterdam court extended yesterday the detention of a
26-year-old Dutch-Moroccan charged with Mr van Gogh’s murder and four others
charged with membership of a terrorist group and conspiracy to murder Mr van
Gogh.

A note pinned with a knife to the film-maker threatened Ayaan
Hirsi Ali, a liberal member of parliament with whom Mr van Gogh made a film
about violence against women in Muslim society, and criticised two other
politicians.

The Government introduced tough anti-immigration rules after
Fortuyn’s murder, and has this time pledged to deport Islamic extremists and
to require all imams in mosques to be Dutch.

Queen Beatrix visited a Moroccan youth centre in Amsterdam
yesterday in an attempt to lower tensions, but public attitudes have
hardened sharply. Polls show that 90 per cent believe the Netherlands is now
less tolerant, with 47 per cent admitting that they are more hostile to
Islam since Mr van Gogh’s murder. About 40 per cent “hope” that Muslims no
longer feel welcome in the Netherlands.

“Fear is ruling Holland at the moment — both Muslims and
non-Muslims are afraid,” said Yassim Hertog, co-ordinator of the group Islam
and Citizenship, which tries to promote Muslims in Dutch society.

“People are afraid that the Muslim next door is their enemy.
Muslims who are fully integrated suddenly find their colleagues and
neighbours didn’t really think of them as part of ‘us’.”

The Dutch are now asking how their multicultural experiment
could have gone wrong. Nabil Marmoush, chairman of the Dutch branch of the
radical Arab European League, which opposes assimilation, blamed
“Muslim-bashing” by politicians such as Fortuyn, who declared the
Netherlands “full”.

“The mosque and the Islamic school have become the symbol of the
enemy,” he said. “A lot of people have seen this coming. You could see the
tension in society.”

But many Dutch are concluding that Mr van Gogh and Fortuyn have
been vindicated. At the site of Mr van Gogh’s murder, among the thousands of
flowers and candles, a sign reads: “Theo rests his case.”

Geert Plas, a teacher paying his respects, said: “He was trying
to warn us about the dangers of radical Islam. Now maybe we will listen.”

One of the first to predict the crisis was Paul Scheffer,
professor of urban sociology at Amsterdam University. He wrote in 1999:
“None of the unspoken expectations, such as the idea that integration was
simply a matter of time, have turned out to be right. So the house of cards
known as multiculturalism collapses.”

The fabled Dutch tolerance, he said, was just a code for people
ignoring other communities, living parallel but separate lives. But with
mainly Muslim ethnic minorities reaching 50 per cent in the main cities it
is no long possible to ignore what is happening. Rita Verdonk, the country’s
hardline Immigration Minister, admitted: “We must ask ourselves if we have
not been naive over the past few years.”

The question everyone is asking, but no one dares answer, is:
What will happen if there is another assassination or terrorist attack?

The Netherlands

a.. Population of 16.2 million
a.. Residents of foreign origin: 3.1 million
a.. 900,000 of population is Muslim (5.5 per cent) of Turkish or
Moroccan origin
a.. 60 per cent over 40 are unemployed
a.. By 2015 ethnic minorities will become the majority in four
main Dutch cities
a.. White Dutch children are already the minority in four main
Dutch cities
Source: Statistics Netherlands, Amsterdam University

Has multiculturalism failed?

c: the times

trans.gif

Honderd Procent NL

Nov 15, 2004, 5:35:13 AM11/15/04

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Mailgate.org> schreef in bericht
> "Dutch September 11" - the ritualist murder and near-beheading in an
> "Fear is ruling Holland at the moment - both Muslims and

***************Has multiculturalism failed?********

JA wat denk je dan, dat dit de bedoeling is?
je zou het idd bijna denken met de hoogste bestuurders van dit land op
knuffeltocht langs alle zielige slachoffers
BRAAAAAAAAAAK
het land is/gaat naar de verdommenis

Heinrich

Nov 15, 2004, 5:55:53 AM11/15/04

"Honderd Procent NL" <iem...@uitnederland.nl> schreef in bericht

make it: is al naar de kloten !! met dank aan de grote leider wim kok rn
xzijn hofnar melkert
en niet te vergeten rozenluller c.s.

Xenna

Nov 15, 2004, 6:12:07 AM11/15/04
Heinrich wrote:

> make it: is al naar de kloten !! met dank aan de grote leider wim kok rn
> xzijn hofnar melkert
> en niet te vergeten rozenluller c.s.

En idioten die 2 a4tjes quoten om er 3 regeltjes onder te plakken niet
te vergeten.

X.

Honderd Procent NL

Nov 15, 2004, 6:34:32 AM11/15/04

"Xenna" <xen...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

Boeieeeeeeee

:)

Tilly

Nov 15, 2004, 6:54:22 AM11/15/04
Heinrich wrote:

<clipped>

You will have to euthenase the lot of them heinie! ;-)

> The fabled Dutch tolerance, he said, was just a code for
> people ignoring other communities, living parallel but separate
> lives. But with mainly Muslim ethnic minorities reaching 50 per cent
> in the main cities it is no long possible to ignore what is
> happening. Rita Verdonk, the country's hardline Immigration Minister,
> admitted: "We must ask ourselves if we have not been naive over the
> past few years."

<clipped>--

Tilly

striking1...@yahoo.co.nz

Tilly

Nov 15, 2004, 6:59:51 AM11/15/04
Heinrich wrote:
<clipped>.

> In just over a week, a country widely regarded as a
> paragon of tolerant liberalism has been transformed into a cauldron
> of religious and ethnic violence.
>
> In reprisals and counter-reprisals, more than 20 mosques,
> churches, Islamic and Christian schools, and Muslim community centres
> have been attacked in a wave of petrol bombings and vandalism.

<clipped>

What? No synagogues?

--
Tilly

striking1...@yahoo.co.nz

Heinrich

Nov 15, 2004, 7:46:54 AM11/15/04

"Xenna" <xen...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

slaap maarlekker verder

Heinrich

Nov 15, 2004, 7:47:46 AM11/15/04

"Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> schreef in bericht

> Heinrich wrote:
>

> <clipped>
>
> You will have to euthenase the lot of them heinie! ;-)
rita verdonk for president !!!!!!

Heinrich

Nov 15, 2004, 7:49:29 AM11/15/04

"Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> schreef in bericht
they are not to be recognized as such from the outside !!!

It's Pill Time

Nov 15, 2004, 10:15:55 AM11/15/04
you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!
they are only getting started. remember they love death as we love life..

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Mailgate.org> wrote in message

> "Dutch September 11" - the ritualist murder and near-beheading in an

> "Fear is ruling Holland at the moment - both Muslims and

JBGarbuz

Nov 15, 2004, 10:21:47 AM11/15/04

> "Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> schreef in bericht
>> Heinrich wrote:
>> <clipped>.

> > In reprisals and counter-reprisals, more than 20 mosques,
>> > churches, Islamic and Christian schools, and Muslim community centres
>> > have been attacked in a wave of petrol bombings and vandalism.
>>

>> <clipped>
>>
>> What? No synagogues?
> they are not to be recognized as such from the outside !!!<

Jews found a safe harbor in Holland for over 500 years, and there were no
problems between Dutch and Jews that I am aware of. But after only a few
brief decades of giving similar refuge to Muslims...well we can see what is
happening. Muslims who cannot live peacefully have to be sent back to Arabia
where they can take it out on the Saudi Royal family. The Saudis know how to
deal with terrorists who turn against THEM.

Heinrich

Nov 15, 2004, 10:23:08 AM11/15/04

"It's Pill Time" <+++@---.|||> schreef in bericht

> you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!
> they are only getting started. remember they love death as we love life..
1) i donot hate the usa; i do not agree with they are doing right now in
iraq

2) i am not afraid. the point is that this was to be expected since it was
comitting "suicide"if you expressed your concern about those people and now
the high ranking morons donot know what to do.

Daniel Bernard

Nov 15, 2004, 10:25:49 AM11/15/04
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:15:55 -0800, "It's Pill Time" <+++@---.|||>
wrote:

>you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!
>they are only getting started. remember they love death as we love life..

Do they also hate freedom?
--
Alain Ménargues - Homme de l'année 2004.

Norma

Nov 15, 2004, 11:26:34 AM11/15/04

"Daniel Bernard" <hommed...@cestunsecret.fr> wrote in message

> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:15:55 -0800, "It's Pill Time" <+++@---.|||>
> wrote:
>
>>you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!
>>they are only getting started. remember they love death as we love life..
>
> Do they also hate freedom?

Their definition of freedom seems to be different from ours... Norma

Dr. Bam Bam

Nov 15, 2004, 12:39:44 PM11/15/04
JBGarbuz wrote:
> "Heinrich" <Hein...@Mailgate.org> wrote in message
[snip]

> Jews found a safe harbor in Holland for over 500 years, and there
> were no problems between Dutch and Jews that I am aware of.

Which explains why in the Netherlands the highest percentage of Jews in
Europe died in the Nazi death camps?

[snip]

Heinrich

Nov 15, 2004, 1:01:57 PM11/15/04

"Dr. Bam Bam" <BamBam...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
no it does not. that was caused mainly by the over active dutch police
force and other bounty hunters.

Dr. Bam Bam

Nov 15, 2004, 1:30:53 PM11/15/04

Quite a safe harbor.........

Heinrich

Nov 15, 2004, 1:36:23 PM11/15/04

"Dr. Bam Bam" <BamBam...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
money is the root of all evil some people say

Julius

Nov 15, 2004, 2:30:17 PM11/15/04
Dr. Bam Bam typed:

I lost faith in religion when I realized, at last, that if all the worlds 'one
true god' and 'creation and flood stories', were to come together in one place,
there would be one hell of a paradox. After one day facing myself with the
question: Who actually wrote 'The Bible'? I researched long and hard looking for
an answer. For months and months I searched. I found too many contradictions.
Too many unanswered questions. Too many scholar assumptions. Too much that must
be accepted on faith. I found myself no longer able to do that. My research into
many different subjects still continues. This world is full of lies and
contradictions because we, the people, allow it to continue. Complete acceptance
without question of the things we have learned about our planet, its history and
its endangered future! Autobelief! Sometimes, official truths are hidden away
from public view. They can always be found though. If you look hard enough! The
next two paragraphs are based purely on the official facts available on the
internet for anyone who doubts their authenticity.

The number of Jews killed in concentration camps during the Second World War is
another example of supposed facts being completely accepted without question.
The widely accepted and often mis-quoted figure of 6,000,000 still abounds.
4,000,000 of these deaths purported to be at Auschwitz. This number has become
smaller and smaller over the years. At a conference held by the International
Committee of the Camps in Vienna in 1977, the number was as low as 357,190.
Auschwitz OFFICIALLY changed the memorial plaque laid at its entrance in 1990.
The first plaque that was on display at the Auschwitz camp from 1948 until 1989
read: "Four Million People Suffered and Died Here At The Hands Of The Nazi
Murderers Between The Years 1940 and 1945". The second plaque, laid in 1990 and
currently on display at Auschwitz reads: "For Ever Let This Place Be A Cry Of
Despair And A Warning To Humanity. Where The Nazis Murdered About One And A Half
Million Men Women And Children Mainly Jews From Various Countries Of Europe.
Auschwitz - Birkenau 1940 - 1945". This alone reduced the OFFICIAL death toll of
Jews by a massive 2,500,000! Ernst Zundel remains incarcerated in Canada because
he tried to bring these facts and hundreds of others to the world's attention.

Yet when Steven Spielberg, (whom I respect and admire greatly), released his
1993 film, 'Schindler's List', the final frames of the movie before the credits
rolled stated: "There are fewer than four thousand Jews left alive in Poland
today. There are more than six thousand descendants of the Schindler Jews. In
memory of the more than six million Jews murdered." Note the words, "There are
fewer than four thousand Jews left alive in Poland today", and what that
implies. If you change it to, "There are fewer than four thousand Jews who still
choose to live in Poland today", it's exactly the same sentence giving exactly
the same information, but it takes on a different context and meaning. The final
line, "In memory of the more than six million Jews murdered", was a blatant lie
that ignored all research and OFFICIAL figures. Complete acceptance without
question prevailed again.
--
Julius
http://jult.net/

Ed

Nov 15, 2004, 8:47:26 PM11/15/04

"Daniel Bernard" <hommed...@cestunsecret.fr> wrote in message
> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:15:55 -0800, "It's Pill Time" <+++@---.|||>
> wrote:
>
>>you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!
>>they are only getting started. remember they love death as we love life..
>
> Do they also hate freedom?

They hate YOUR (and MY) idea of freedom, and after they are done taking
over your country, you will mourn for the loss of YOUR freedom and you will
be beating down the doors to get over here.

pangolin

Nov 16, 2004, 7:13:37 AM11/16/04
wrote:

>you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!

>they are only getting started. remember they love death as we love life..

I am glad at least somebody is enjoying our misery.
Of course it's an american...

Tilly

Nov 16, 2004, 8:30:56 AM11/16/04
pangolin wrote:
> I am glad at least somebody is enjoying our misery.
> Of course it's an american...

I don't think they are enjoying your misery.
It is more 'we told you so'.
Unfortunately it is taking something like this to jolt the Dutch into
reality ie: That allowing whole emigration to the NL is hurting the Dutch.

--
Tilly

striking1...@yahoo.co.nz

Julius

Nov 16, 2004, 9:03:08 AM11/16/04
Tilly typed:

> pangolin wrote:
> > I am glad at least somebody is enjoying our misery.

> > Of course it's an American...

> I don't think they are enjoying your misery.
> It is more 'we told you so'.
> Unfortunately it is taking something like this to jolt the Dutch into
> reality

That's not a good description of the Dutch. There are many,
and I would even think a vast majority of us (our government is
as rigged as that of the US) who knew all along, but 'they'
just wouldn't listen. And they still don't. Not really anyway.
That's how guys like Pim Fortuyn and Theo Van Gogh, and now
Geert Wilders get to be so popular among Dutch citizen.
These are all people with the guts to tell the truth about it,
who dare to set goals for the future concerning the problems
without leaning towards the political correctness we
have known for too long.

You must know, and people forget to mention this, that
both Fortuyn and Van Gogh spoke out strongly against
our political establishment, and against the monarchy.
Personally I don't think that's a coincidence,
I believe others have only been used as a handy tool to do the job.

pangolin

Nov 16, 2004, 9:11:35 AM11/16/04
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 02:30:56 +1300, "Tilly"
<Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> wrote:

>pangolin wrote:
>> I am glad at least somebody is enjoying our misery.
>> Of course it's an american...
>

>I don't think they are enjoying your misery.

No, he is.

Heinrich

Nov 16, 2004, 9:13:35 AM11/16/04

> pangolin wrote:
> > I am glad at least somebody is enjoying our misery.
> > Of course it's an american...
>

> I don't think they are enjoying your misery.
> It is more 'we told you so'.
> Unfortunately it is taking something like this to jolt the Dutch into
> reality ie: That allowing whole emigration to the NL is hurting the Dutch.
listen.
blame it to the various governments we have had here. any complaints about
those people would make you a racist etc and was not tollerated and now when
they face a disaster they donot know what to do. so plse blame wim kok and
his inmates for it but not the common people who have to pay the price

Jan den Hollander

Nov 16, 2004, 9:22:25 AM11/16/04
Heinrich wrote:

> THE rural Dutch town of Uden, a patchwork of landscaped parks
> and modern suburban housing, seems a paradise of affluent tranquillity until
> you see the charred remains of Bedir Islamic primary school.
> The only things left standing of this former model of
> state-funded religious education are the blackened brick walls. Inside, all
> that remains of the 120 sets of children’s chairs are metal frames crumpled
> by the heat of the inferno, the work of racist arsonists.
>
> A father of Turkish origin, entering the nearby Suleymaniye
> mosque with his young daughter, asked angrily: “How do you explain it to
> her? That someone burnt down her school because they hate her?”.
>
> Ismail Taspinar, the school’s director, told The Times: “We are
> very deeply shocked, angry, frightened. The parents don’t understand it.
> They feel it is an attack on their community, on their religion, on peace

> and democracy.”

Sixteenth Street Baptist Church

On Sunday morning, September 15, 1963, the Ku Klux Klan bombed the
Sixteenth Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama, killing four
girls. This murderous act shocked the nation and galvanized the civil
rights movement.

Addie Mae Collins, Denise McNair, Carole Robertson, and Cynthia Wesley
were dressed in their "Youth Sunday" best, ready to lead the 11:00 adult
service at the church, which since its construction in 1911 had served
as the center of life for Birmingham's African American community. Only
a few minutes before the explosion, they had been together in the
basement women's room, excitedly talking about their first days at
school. The bombing came without warning.

Following the tragic event, white strangers--even some with Confederate
license plates--visited the grieving families to express their sorrow.
At the funeral for three of the girls (one family preferred a separate,
private funeral), Martin Luther King, Jr., spoke about life being "as
hard as crucible steel." More than 8,000 mourners, including 800
clergymen of both races, attended the service. No city officials braved
the crowds to attend.

News stories circulated about symbolic incidents that occurred at the
time of the bombing. For example, the image of Jesus' face was knocked
cleanly out of the only surviving stained-glass window in the church's
east wall, and the church clock stopped at exactly 10:22 a.m.

The deaths of the children followed by the loss of President Kennedy two
months later gave birth to a tide of grief and anger--a surge of
emotional momentum that helped ensure the passage of the 1964 Civil
Rights Act.

http://www.bcri.org/exhibitions/travelling_exhibitions/traveling.html
http://www.4littlegirls.com/97news.htm
http://www.cr.nps.gov/nr/travel/civilrights/al11.htm
http://www.crimelibrary.com/terrorists_spies/terrorists/birmingham_church/4.html?sect=22

Take Your Pill

Nov 16, 2004, 1:36:51 PM11/16/04

"pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message

No I'm not. Making a point that giving in to these extremists will matters
worse all over Europe. They always strike where they percieve weakness or
haven't you noticed? Your leaders need to make up their minds to battle
these jihadis with no room for compromise or things will only get worse!!

pangolin

Nov 16, 2004, 3:28:43 PM11/16/04
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:36:51 -0800, "Take Your Pill" <+++@---.|||>
wrote:

>No I'm not.

Of course not. How could I mistake it?

Take Your Pill

Nov 16, 2004, 3:37:33 PM11/16/04

"Take Your Pill" <+++@---.|||> wrote in message

> "pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message

> you!

> > >No I'm not. Making a point that giving in to these extremists will
> matters
> > >worse all over Europe. They always strike where they percieve weakness
or
> > >haven't you noticed? Your leaders need to make up their minds to battle
> > >these jihadis with no room for compromise or things will only get
worse!!

> > Of course not. How could I mistake it?

by reading what you want to read..

pangolin

Nov 16, 2004, 4:03:24 PM11/16/04
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:37:33 -0800, "Take Your Pill" <+++@---.|||>
wrote:

>"Take Your Pill" <+++@---.|||> wrote in message
>>
>> "pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message

>of
>> you!

>> matters
>or
>worse!!
>> > >
>> > Of course not. How could I mistake it?
>> >

>by reading what you want to read..

Of course. I'm so stupid....

Take Your Pill

Nov 16, 2004, 4:22:47 PM11/16/04

"pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message
yep

pangolin

Nov 16, 2004, 4:39:19 PM11/16/04
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:22:47 -0800, "Take Your Pill" <+++@---.|||>
wrote:

To give you the benefit of the doubt, I googled you and too bad: my
first impression was obviously correct.

http://groups.google.com/groups?scoring=d&q=author%3A%2B%2B%2B@---.%7C%7C%7C

Take Your Pill

Nov 16, 2004, 5:09:56 PM11/16/04

"pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message

and what did you find that was relevent to your problem?

Marten

Nov 16, 2004, 7:48:43 AM11/16/04

"Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> schreef in bericht
> Heinrich wrote:
> <clipped>.
>
> > In just over a week, a country widely regarded as a
> > paragon of tolerant liberalism has been transformed into a cauldron
> > of religious and ethnic violence.
> >
> > In reprisals and counter-reprisals, more than 20 mosques,
> > churches, Islamic and Christian schools, and Muslim community centres
> > have been attacked in a wave of petrol bombings and vandalism.
>

> <clipped>
>
> What? No synagogues?

no ,the people who go there ,have proven themselfes the last 1000 years as
decent folks,
who never ever meant any harm to the dutch,pity we lost so many of them
during the 40-45,

> --
> Tilly
>
> striking1...@yahoo.co.nz

pangolin

Nov 16, 2004, 9:45:19 PM11/16/04
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:09:56 -0800, "Take Your Pill" <+++@---.|||>
wrote:

>>>you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!

>> I am glad at least somebody is enjoying our misery.

>> To give you the benefit of the doubt, I googled you and too bad: my
>> first impression was obviously correct.
>>

>http://groups.google.com/groups?scoring=d&q=author%3A%2B%2B%2B@---.%7C%7C%7C
>>

>and what did you find that was relevent to your problem?

Don't flatter yourself.

Take Your Pill

Nov 16, 2004, 10:35:09 PM11/16/04

"pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message
which could mean 'everything' or 'nothing'.
I'll repeat this one more time: what did you find that was relevent to your
problem?

pangolin

Nov 16, 2004, 11:09:53 PM11/16/04
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:35:09 -0800, "Take Your Pill" <+++@---.|||>
wrote:

>"pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message

>you!

>>http://groups.google.com/groups?scoring=d&q=author%3A%2B%2B%2B@---.%7C%7C%7
>> >>

>> >and what did you find that was relevent to your problem?
>>
>> Don't flatter yourself.
>>
>which could mean 'everything' or 'nothing'.
>I'll repeat this one more time

Or else I have a relevant problem?

Lisa R.

Nov 17, 2004, 1:40:14 AM11/17/04
"Heinrich" <Hein...@Mailgate.org> wrote in message news:<2vretmF...@uni-berlin.de>...

> THE rural Dutch town of Uden, a patchwork of landscaped parks
> and modern suburban housing, seems a paradise of affluent tranquillity until
> you see the charred remains of Bedir Islamic primary school.
> The only things left standing of this former model of
> state-funded religious education are the blackened brick walls. Inside, all
> that remains of the 120 sets of children?s chairs are metal frames crumpled

> by the heat of the inferno, the work of racist arsonists.
>

> A father of Turkish origin, entering the nearby Suleymaniye
> mosque with his young daughter, asked angrily: ?How do you explain it to
> her? That someone burnt down her school because they hate her??.
>
> Ismail Taspinar, the school?s director, told The Times: ?We are
> very deeply shocked, angry, frightened. The parents don?t understand it.

> They feel it is an attack on their community, on their religion, on peace
> and democracy.?
>
> The tiny Islamic community of Uden, just 1,200 Turks and
> Moroccans in a town of 40,000, are victims of what Jan Peter Balkenende, the
> Dutch Prime Minister, calls a ?maelstrom of violence?.

> In just over a week, a country widely regarded as a paragon of
> tolerant liberalism has been transformed into a cauldron of religious and
> ethnic violence.
>
> In reprisals and counter-reprisals, more than 20 mosques,
> churches, Islamic and Christian schools, and Muslim community centres have
> been attacked in a wave of petrol bombings and vandalism.
>
> Half a dozen politicians, accused of being ?enemies of Islam?
> have received death threats, and two have gone into police safe houses.
>
> The Netherlands is in shock, with fear gripping communities and
> turning neighbour against neighbour. ?Hate is spreading across the country
> like wildfire,? the popular daily newspaper Algemeen Dagblad said in a
> front-page editorial.

Bombing Islamic schools is stupid, and makes the Dutch look like a
bunch of rednecks.

You'll have to do what the Germans are starting to do---control the
curriculum. And you're going to have to mainstream your Muslim
population instead of marginalizing them.

So far, you Europeans have done a very bad job of that, and that's why
so many European Muslims have become troublesome.

Lisa

Lisa

Tilly

Nov 17, 2004, 7:52:05 AM11/17/04
Heinrich wrote:
> listen.
> blame it to the various governments we have had here. any complaints
> about those people would make you a racist etc and was not tollerated
> and now when they face a disaster they donot know what to do. so plse
> blame wim kok and his inmates for it but not the common people who
> have to pay the price

Well why don't the good citizens of the NL organise a huge demonstration to
make their feelings known.Believe me if enough people attend the government
will be forced to sit up and listen.
It is ridiculous that the government funds Islamic schools, allows Saudi
Arabia to contribute to these schools They should insist on intergrated
education and fund only integrtaed schools.. Everyone should have to learn
Dutch on arrival and Dutch customs.
In NZ refugees have to go to a special centre for three months when they
arrive , where they learn English and all about NZ life ,culture,the laws
etc...... They are provided with housing (not in one suburb, all over the
various cities and NZ families volounteer to help them settle and befriend
them. It is working very well.Our recent ME and Afghani immigrants love it
here and don't want to leave.Already at least one of the Tampa immigrants is
joining the police force and all have jobs and are doing well. None of them
believed life could be so gopod and people so helpful and friendly.
Saddam's stepson escaped from Iraq and came to NZ and has been living
happily in my neighbourhood for several years. He is a commercial pilot.
--
Tilly

striking1...@yahoo.co.nz

Julius

Nov 17, 2004, 8:13:42 AM11/17/04
Tilly typed:

> Well why don't the good citizens of the NL organise a huge demonstration to
> make their feelings known.

Well aren't they doing exactly that? There are many ways to demonstrate.

Heinrich

Nov 17, 2004, 9:28:56 AM11/17/04

> Heinrich wrote:
> > listen.
> > blame it to the various governments we have had here. any complaints
> > about those people would make you a racist etc and was not tollerated
> > and now when they face a disaster they donot know what to do. so plse
> > blame wim kok and his inmates for it but not the common people who
> > have to pay the price
>

> Well why don't the good citizens of the NL organise a huge demonstration
> make their feelings known.Believe me if enough people attend the
government
> will be forced to sit up and listen.

it is not in our nature to do so. it are always a fe people who must do it
whereas the majority sits back and for the results and when the results are
to their liking they act as if they did it.

but is is the inheritage of 30 years social democrats ruling: consider them
as poor people and pamper them until they almost choke. as to the housing.
it was tried to have them housed allover the country but the result was that
the original inhabitants moved away to better cities and bettter houses
leaving the rest to the new residents.

however the good news is that after 30 years and a social security system at
the brink of bankruptcy that the high ranking officials realize that they
should be forced to learn the anguage.
they call it the dutch deseas trying to solve all problem by talking until
consensus(?) has been reached.
but with women as rita verdonk and hirschi ali things will turn for the
better i hope

PETER

Nov 17, 2004, 3:30:51 PM11/17/04
Heinrich wrote:
> THE rural Dutch town of Uden, a patchwork of landscaped
> parks and modern suburban housing, seems a paradise of affluent
> tranquillity until you see the charred remains of Bedir Islamic
>

> c: the times

Heinrich??
Deutsch.?

This is NL!!
DIES ist NL!!

Piss off in English!!

Peter

george

Nov 18, 2004, 4:51:52 AM11/18/04

"Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> wrote in message
> Heinrich wrote:
>

> <clipped>
>
> You will have to euthenase the lot of them heinie! ;-)
>

>> The fabled Dutch tolerance, he said, was just a code for
>> people ignoring other communities, living parallel but separate
>> lives. But with mainly Muslim ethnic minorities reaching 50 per cent
>> in the main cities it is no long possible to ignore what is
>> happening. Rita Verdonk, the country's hardline Immigration Minister,
>> admitted: "We must ask ourselves if we have not been naive over the
>> past few years."
>

> <clipped>--
>

> Tilly
>
> striking1...@yahoo.co.nz

Duh!!! WTF have we Americans been telling you for the last few year,
Heiniesmoker?

george

Nov 18, 2004, 4:53:06 AM11/18/04

"JBGarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com> wrote in message

> "Heinrich" <Hein...@Mailgate.org> wrote in message

>> "Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> schreef in bericht
>>> Heinrich wrote:
>>> <clipped>.
>

>> > In reprisals and counter-reprisals, more than 20 mosques,
>>>

>>> <clipped>
>>>
>>> What? No synagogues?
>> they are not to be recognized as such from the outside !!!<

> Jews found a safe harbor in Holland for over 500 years, and there were no
> problems between Dutch and Jews that I am aware of. But after only a few brief
> decades of giving similar refuge to Muslims...well we can see what is
> happening. Muslims who cannot live peacefully have to be sent back to Arabia
> where they can take it out on the Saudi Royal family. The Saudis know how to
> deal with terrorists who turn against THEM.

Why go through the expense of sending them back. Can't the Dutch figure out
what needs to be done?

george

Nov 18, 2004, 4:58:19 AM11/18/04

"Ed" <do_not_...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Let's make sure it is locked when he arrives.

george

Nov 18, 2004, 4:57:34 AM11/18/04

"Daniel Bernard" <hommed...@cestunsecret.fr> wrote in message
> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:15:55 -0800, "It's Pill Time" <+++@---.|||>
> wrote:
>
>>you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!
>>they are only getting started. remember they love death as we love life..
>
> Do they also hate freedom?

Do you know of any Arab states that have the freedoms that we have, Danny boy?

george

Nov 18, 2004, 4:58:57 AM11/18/04

> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:15:55 -0800, "It's Pill Time" <+++@---.|||>
> wrote:
>
>>you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!
>>they are only getting started. remember they love death as we love life..
>
> I am glad at least somebody is enjoying our misery.
> Of course it's an american...

Why not? You European have reveled in ours for the past three years.

Heinrich

Nov 18, 2004, 6:27:38 AM11/18/04

"george" <geo...@wtfiswrongwithyou.com> schreef in bericht
it is because of what you americans are doing in iraq and the israeli in
gaza and the west bank. the longer this goes on the more people are going
wild and are doing things like what happened here. search the interet and
you can find quite easely to must awfull videos of what is happening there.
i agree with you that what we have as a government should be sent to
afghanistan without further delay.

Heinrich

Nov 18, 2004, 6:30:02 AM11/18/04

"george" <geo...@wtfiswrongwithyou.com> schreef in bericht
the people do, the government, a bunch of calvinists donot that is the
problem. there is too much talking and too much confidence that all human
beings are "good"
but one day the people will arise and set things straight

pangolin

Nov 18, 2004, 7:35:49 AM11/18/04

Typical case of projection

george

Nov 18, 2004, 9:09:11 AM11/18/04

"pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message

The facts speak for themselves, Panghorn.

pangolin

Nov 18, 2004, 10:43:13 AM11/18/04
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:09:11 GMT, "george"
<geo...@wtfiswrongwithyou.com> wrote:

>"pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:58:57 GMT, "george"
>> <geo...@wtfiswrongwithyou.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message

>>>Why not? You European have reveled in ours for the past three years.
>>
>> Typical case of projection
>
>The facts speak for themselves, Panghorn.

Exactly, gorge

george

Nov 18, 2004, 11:05:40 AM11/18/04

"pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message

Great. We agree on something. Then you won't mind if I tell others who may not
know.

Dr. Bam Bam

Nov 18, 2004, 11:13:36 AM11/18/04
Heinrich wrote:
> "george" <geo...@wtfiswrongwithyou.com> schreef in bericht
[snip]

> > Why go through the expense of sending them back. Can't the Dutch
> > figure out what needs to be done?
>
> the people do, the government, a bunch of calvinists donot that is
> the problem. there is too much talking and too much confidence that
> all human beings are "good"
> but one day the people will arise and set things straight

Uhm, being Calvinist and believing all human beings are good is a
contradictio in terminis.

pangolin

Nov 18, 2004, 11:40:27 AM11/18/04
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:05:40 GMT, "george"
<geo...@wtfiswrongwithyou.com> wrote:

>"pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:09:11 GMT, "george"
>> <geo...@wtfiswrongwithyou.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message

>>>The facts speak for themselves, Panghorn.
>>
>> Exactly, gorge
>
>Great. We agree on something. Then you won't mind if I tell others who may not
>know.

You do whatever you like, gorge.
I thank you for admitting you, as an american, enjoy our misery.
Case closed.

Message has been deleted

Heinrich

Nov 18, 2004, 12:06:19 PM11/18/04

"Julius" <meo...@the.moon> schreef in bericht
> pangolin typed:

> > You do whatever you like, gorge.
> > I thank you for admitting you, as an american, enjoy our misery.
> > Case closed.
>
> He's one of the million idiots who voted for war-criminal Bush
> and now believe they have a "mandate" in their country, while
> just as many of its citizen claim otherwise:
> http://sorryeverybody.com/gallery/9/

> --
> Julius
> http://jult.net/
> "I'm holding an 'I Don't Give A Shit'-o-meter
> and the needle's not moving." - D. Coupland
http://www.apologiesaccepted.com/gallery_00001.php

Julius

Nov 18, 2004, 12:40:24 PM11/18/04
> > He's one of the million idiots who voted for war-criminal Bush
> > and now believes they have a "mandate" in their country, while

> > just as many of its citizen claim otherwise:
> > http://sorryeverybody.com/gallery/9/
> > --
> > Julius

> http://www.apologiesaccepted.com/gallery_00001.php

Read carefully;
http://www.apologiesaccepted.com/gallery_00007.php
and then see my first name ;)

george

Nov 18, 2004, 12:43:07 PM11/18/04

"pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message

No more than you do ours.

george

Nov 18, 2004, 12:44:55 PM11/18/04

"Julius" <meo...@the.moon> wrote in message
> pangolin typed:

>> You do whatever you like, gorge.
>> I thank you for admitting you, as an american, enjoy our misery.
>> Case closed.
>
> He's one of the million idiots who voted for war-criminal Bush
> and now believe they have a "mandate" in their country, while

> just as many of its citizen claim otherwise:
> http://sorryeverybody.com/gallery/9/
> --
> Julius
> http://jult.net/
> "I'm holding an 'I Don't Give A Shit'-o-meter
> and the needle's not moving." - D. Coupland

Oh, Julie baby. You couldn't be more wrong. Fact is I voted for Kerry and
Campaigned for him locally. That doesn't mean I have to stand for badmouthing
Eruopeans.

Julius

Nov 18, 2004, 1:02:50 PM11/18/04
george typed:

> Oh, Julie baby. You couldn't be more wrong. Fact is I voted for Kerry and
> Campaigned for him locally. That doesn't mean I have to stand for badmouthing

> Europeans.

Where are they badmouthing? I notice the subject says
"Hatred engulfs the Netherlands" which is far from the truth.
If anybody is badmouthing the Dutch, it's the topic-starter.
Did you know that the guy who killed Van Gogh was kind of outspoken
(on the Internet, even) about his 'brothers' in Iraq getting killed by Bush
and that being a reason for him to kill us godless freedom-loving people?
(If anyone engulfed us with hatred, it would be mister Bush himself.)
If the hatred engulfs us now, it was already existent, it was there
in 'slumber mode if you will. It just needed an extra trigger.
We've had numerous events before Van Gogh got killed in our country
that relate to bad behavior of those with Islamic descent.
Over 80% of youth crimes are being committed by.. well, guess;
Let's just say their parents aren't Dutch.

george

Nov 18, 2004, 2:45:01 PM11/18/04

> george typed:
>
>> Oh, Julie baby. You couldn't be more wrong. Fact is I voted for Kerry and
>> Campaigned for him locally. That doesn't mean I have to stand for
>> badmouthing
>> Europeans.
>
> Where are they badmouthing? I notice the subject says
> "Hatred engulfs the Netherlands" which is far from the truth.
> If anybody is badmouthing the Dutch, it's the topic-starter.
> Did you know that the guy who killed Van Gogh was kind of outspoken
> (on the Internet, even) about his 'brothers' in Iraq getting killed by Bush
> and that being a reason for him to kill us godless freedom-loving people?
> (If anyone engulfed us with hatred, it would be mister Bush himself.)
> If the hatred engulfs us now, it was already existent, it was there
> in 'slumber mode if you will. It just needed an extra trigger.
> We've had numerous events before Van Gogh got killed in our country
> that relate to bad behavior of those with Islamic descent.
> Over 80% of youth crimes are being committed by.. well, guess;
> Let's just say their parents aren't Dutch.

Right. It's Bush's fault that some Islamic wacko murdered a Dutch filmmaker for
telling the truth? Like I said, Just because I am a Kerry Democrat doesn't mean
that I'm going to sit here quietly and let that bullshit about blaming Americans
for the world's problems stand. And I see that you even agree with me that
there is trouble in the land of the tulips. And even you agree that the problem
was there already. So what is your point, Jules?

Julius

Nov 18, 2004, 5:08:27 PM11/18/04
george typed:

> Right. It's Bush's fault that some Islamic wacko murdered a Dutch filmmaker
for telling the truth?

Where does it say that? It helped Mohammed making his final decission,
that's for sure.

Julius

Nov 18, 2004, 5:47:56 PM11/18/04
george typed:

> that I'm going to sit here quietly and let that bullshit
> about blaming Americans for the world's problems stand.

Oh really? Face reality man; You people are consuming (AND ruining)
the rest of the world's resources like you wouldn't believe.
(Without ever apologizing, except for some people over here:
http://sorryeverybody.com/gallery/1/ ) Any Dutch person
uses up only 75% of what an American wastes away in a lifetime.
That's just that. Then we can start about Bush being the sweet guy he is.
Because as far as I can tell he IS an American, you know? Just another
corrupted stupid religious idiot. Mister daddy's boy, he never worked
a single day in his life most likely.
Kerry is not that much different from him. All you people have
is war (and use it as that regular fear- and threat-machine, and
take the rest of the world with you in your way down). Not to mention
those sickening boot camps and the likes. Some real nice and sweet
adults will grow out of that upbringing, out of that environment,
some future that will bring you as a country! All those kids
in war now will become bitter killing hate-mongers.
You're a nice example of that whole atmosphere of power and
corruption. You're not even aware how sick the things
you're spouting are. I see only a tiny few of real thinkers and
intelligent people there. America used to be a beautiful country,
pity about the people though.
--
Julius

"Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction." - Dick Cheney

.Peter

Nov 18, 2004, 6:12:05 PM11/18/04
Julius wrote:

>> that I'm going to sit here quietly and let that bullshit
>> about blaming Americans for the world's problems stand.

> Oh really? Face reality man; You people are consuming (AND ruining)
> the rest of the world's resources like you wouldn't believe.
> (Without ever apologizing, except for some people over here:
> http://sorryeverybody.com/gallery/1/ ) Any Dutch person
> uses up only 75% of what an American wastes away in a lifetime.

So what?

That's only because our State - I'm a Dutchman too - puts taxes on anything,
so we cannot afford to waste ...

I would love to be able to waste more. It's just I cannot afford it. And
don't even try to suggest that's any different for the average Dutchman of
other EU-person.

> That's just that. Then we can start about Bush being the sweet guy he

Bush, at least has the balls to do something, while the rest of the planet
is talking.
Look at Darfur. How well things go without the US ....
It is easy to criticise others, when you never lift a finger yourself.
And may I remind you that in pretty much EVERY war de US fought the last 15
years, Dutch troops fought side-by-side with the US. So we are just as
bad/good depending on whose side you are. (I for instance am proud that our
troops are in Iraq and Afghanistan trying to make things better and not like
for instance those French _outside_ Darfur doing nothing but watch and claim
to be morally superior)

.Peter

Nov 18, 2004, 6:21:27 PM11/18/04

> Right. It's Bush's fault that some Islamic wacko murdered a Dutch
> filmmaker for telling the truth?

Of course it is not, but problem is that all around the worlds - especially
in the EU - there are a lot of people who believe incorrectly that the cause
of terrorism is what we do in Islamic countries. Even if we brought only
peace and wealth there would be terrorism. The murder on Van Gogh showed
that for instance.

But there are large groups in the EU who rather not face the real danger of
the Islam, and point fingers at easier targets. Targets that are far away
behind a lot of water and will not kick your ass for pointing fingers.
Unlike the real danger in all major cities in the EU ...

Fortunately there are also a lot of EU citizens, like for instance me, who
may not agree with everything the US does (as not al US citizens themselves
do), but at least see the real danger and respect the US for doing something
at all, while the EU and other nations of this planet are either powerless,
divided or afraid to do something.

.Peter

Nov 18, 2004, 6:27:32 PM11/18/04
Take Your Pill wrote:

> No I'm not. Making a point that giving in to these extremists will
> matters worse all over Europe. They always strike where they percieve
> weakness or haven't you noticed? Your leaders need to make up their
> minds to battle these jihadis with no room for compromise or things
> will only get worse!!

Problem is that most of the countries in the EU are too weak and/or too
divided to fight after 50 years of socialism ...

And it is not easy to fight if the enemy is your neighbour ... in France for
instance 10% is already muslim. Not all are violent extremist, but
unfortunately it are not just isolated persons either. And a very large
group of muslims if simply indifferent toward violence caused by other
muslims as long as the target is a non-muslim.

We've allowed centuries of great civilisation rot away in less than 30 years
... ;-(

Julius

Nov 18, 2004, 6:53:19 PM11/18/04
.Peter typed:

> Problem is that most of the countries in the EU are too weak and/or too
> divided to fight after 50 years of socialism ...

Ah, and that spiral of violence, that endless cycle,
which you seem to love so much, that will undoubtedly
bring is nothing but good. I have yet to see proof
of the good side of "fighting a war", you sick fuck.

Julius

Nov 18, 2004, 6:50:33 PM11/18/04
.Peter typed:

> Of course it is not, but problem is that all around the worlds - especially
> in the EU - there are a lot of people who believe incorrectly that the cause
> of terrorism is what we do in Islamic countries. Even if we brought only
> peace and wealth there would be terrorism. The murder on Van Gogh showed
> that for instance.

Do you idiots even have a brain? Are you capable of reading? Haven't you
seen the letters and messages written by our beloved Van Gogh killer?
What do you think, that he was NOT influenced by that war in Iraq?
Give me a break, man. Get a clue!

Julius

Nov 18, 2004, 6:48:17 PM11/18/04
.Peter typed:

> Bush, at least has the balls to do something, while the rest of the planet
> is talking.
> Look at Darfur. How well things go without the US ....
> It is easy to criticise others, when you never lift a finger yourself.
> And may I remind you that in pretty much EVERY war de US fought the last 15
> years, Dutch troops fought side-by-side with the US. So we are just as
> bad/good depending on whose side you are.

Don't you see how old this song is starting to sound?
This is NOT your planet. We are not capable of changing it
elsewhere, and it's those delusions of grandeur that will
keep your heads in the sand like you have yours.

> (I for instance am proud that our
> troops are in Iraq and Afghanistan trying to make things better

Ah, I see how good that is going! Who are you kidding here?
It sure is a better world now, we can all see that. NOT!

.Peter

Nov 18, 2004, 7:10:29 PM11/18/04
Julius wrote:
> .Peter typed:
>
>> Of course it is not, but problem is that all around the worlds -
>> especially in the EU - there are a lot of people who believe
>> incorrectly that the cause of terrorism is what we do in Islamic
>> countries. Even if we brought only peace and wealth there would be
>> terrorism. The murder on Van Gogh showed that for instance.

> Do you idiots even have a brain? Are you capable of reading? Haven't
> you
> seen the letters and messages written by our beloved Van Gogh killer?
> What do you think, that he was NOT influenced by that war in Iraq?
> Give me a break, man. Get a clue!

Sure he was influenced. I never denied that. You should read more carefull.
I talked about cause. However our actions in Iraq & Co are not the CAUSE of
terrorism. The idea 'If we leave them alone, they will leave us alone' is
imply naieve ...

The murder of Van Gogh proved that ... (If you don't get him, why him, not
you or me?)

Then why the planned attacks on France/germany and Spain (the later even
_after_ they ran away from Irak.) Etc etc.

.Peter

Nov 18, 2004, 7:10:31 PM11/18/04
Julius wrote:

>> Problem is that most of the countries in the EU are too weak and/or
>> too divided to fight after 50 years of socialism ...

> Ah, and that spiral of violence, that endless cycle,
> which you seem to love so much, that will undoubtedly
> bring is nothing but good. I have yet to see proof
> of the good side of "fighting a war", you sick fuck.

Insults won't help you.

War is never good, but somethimes a required evil to prevent being run over

.Peter

Nov 18, 2004, 7:10:28 PM11/18/04
Julius wrote:

>> Bush, at least has the balls to do something, while the rest of the
>> planet is talking.
>> Look at Darfur. How well things go without the US ....
>> It is easy to criticise others, when you never lift a finger
>> yourself.
>> And may I remind you that in pretty much EVERY war de US fought the
>> last 15 years, Dutch troops fought side-by-side with the US. So we
>> are just as bad/good depending on whose side you are.

> Don't you see how old this song is starting to sound?

It may be old, but we all like to play this song. Dutch, Arad, US or
whatever ...

> This is NOT your planet. We are not capable of changing it
> elsewhere, and it's those delusions of grandeur that will
> keep your heads in the sand like you have yours.

Na mij de zondvloed ...

>> (I for instance am proud that our
>> troops are in Iraq and Afghanistan trying to make things better

> Ah, I see how good that is going! Who are you kidding here?
> It sure is a better world now, we can all see that. NOT!

Let us judge in 10 years At least I don't see things worse now than with
Saddam/Taliban. We can say, that at least we tried. That's more than all
those self-called moral superior Germans and French can say.

Julius

Nov 18, 2004, 7:52:12 PM11/18/04
.Peter typed:

> Julius wrote:
>
> >> Problem is that most of the countries in the EU are too weak and/or
> >> too divided to fight after 50 years of socialism ...
>
> > Ah, and that spiral of violence, that endless cycle,
> > which you seem to love so much, that will undoubtedly

> > bring us nothing but good. I have yet to see proof

> > of the good side of "fighting a war", you sick fuck.
>
> Insults won't help you.
>
> War is never good, but somethimes a required evil to prevent being run over

Oh really? Like that religion, what was it again, Oh yeah, the Islam!
What have I just read from our hero good-guy
.Peter wanting to make things better:

> > Any Dutch person uses up only 75%
> > of what an American wastes away in a lifetime.
>
> So what?
>
> That's only because our State - I'm a Dutchman too - puts taxes on anything,
> so we cannot afford to waste ...
>
> I would love to be able to waste more. It's just I cannot afford it.

Talk about insults. You, as a human being, are an insult to your species.
--
Julius
http://jult.net http://jthz.com

george

Nov 18, 2004, 8:27:24 PM11/18/04

> george typed:
>
>> Right. It's Bush's fault that some Islamic wacko murdered a Dutch filmmaker
> for telling the truth?
>
> Where does it say that? It helped Mohammed making his final decission,
> that's for sure.

Oh please. If it wasn't Bush it would have been someone else. Bush wasn't even
in office when Al-Qaeda became a terrorist organization. Bush wasn't in office
in 1998 when Bin Laden declared war on the U.S.

Julius

Nov 18, 2004, 8:31:08 PM11/18/04
george typed:

> "Julius" <meo...@the.moon> wrote in message
> > george typed:
> >
> >> Right. It's Bush's fault that some Islamic wacko murdered a Dutch
filmmaker
> > for telling the truth?
> >
> > Where does it say that? It helped Mohammed making his final decission,
> > that's for sure.
>
> Oh please.

You seem to know more about the crime-scene than we do in the city of Amsterdam.
Sorry, you're living in denial if you think that Bush is NOT part guilty,
really, you are. I've seen and read his messages, you obviously haven't.

george

Nov 18, 2004, 8:44:29 PM11/18/04

> george typed:
>
>> that I'm going to sit here quietly and let that bullshit
>> about blaming Americans for the world's problems stand.
>
> Oh really? Face reality man; You people are consuming (AND ruining)
> the rest of the world's resources like you wouldn't believe.

And paying for those resources. People sell it and we buy it. They call it
commerce. If you had studied economics instead of communism in college, you'd
understand this simple fact. And please do let us know how we differ from
anyone else (the chinese, for instance) with respect to our usage of resources.
I can tell you how. We use more of them, but we also use them more efficiently
than just about anyone else.

> (Without ever apologizing, except for some people over here:
> http://sorryeverybody.com/gallery/1/ )

Why should we apologize for purcahsing resources that others freely sell us?

> Any Dutch person
> uses up only 75% of what an American wastes away in a lifetime.
> That's just that. Then we can start about Bush being the sweet guy he is.
> Because as far as I can tell he IS an American, you know? Just another
> corrupted stupid religious idiot. Mister daddy's boy, he never worked
> a single day in his life most likely.

Not every American is a "stupid religious idiot", and I resnet your implication
that we are. I'm an antheist, as a matter of fact, and have let it be known
many times.

> Kerry is not that much different from him. All you people have
> is war (and use it as that regular fear- and threat-machine, and
> take the rest of the world with you in your way down).

Wow, what an amazing imitation of a surrender froggie speech.

> Not to mention
> those sickening boot camps and the likes.

Right. Let's send our troops to ander management class and see how well they do
in comabat in Fallujah.

> Some real nice and sweet
> adults will grow out of that upbringing, out of that environment,

Ike came out of that environment, and he didn't turn out bad at all. JFK came
out of that envronment, and he got us to the moon, and helped get the snow ball
rolling on the civil rights movement. Next.

> some future that will bring you as a country!

You have no idea what you are talking about.

> All those kids
> in war now will become bitter killing hate-mongers.

Wrong. We have the most professional army in the world, dude. They are trained
to do a job, and reducated afterwards. But obviously, you've never been in the
military or you wouldn't be saying this. My cousin is a Navy Chaplain (a
Captain), and is stationed in Iraq right now. His joh? He councils the special
forcwes who have to do the dirtiest work. He is the most stable, kindest, most
generous, and the most humble person I've ever met. And believe me, he hears
things that I doubt the generals even hear about.

> You're a nice example of that whole atmosphere of power and
> corruption.

Is it corruption that I defend my country's honor from sick fucking twisted
Eurotrash who's only goal in life is to bad mouth my country? Am I corrupt for
voting for an opposition candidate that lost theelection? Is it corruption to
want the world to be rid of international terrorism so that normal peaople can
life without fear? Perhaps when some radical Islamic motherfucker kills you
wif, child, mother, father, uncle, etc by ramming an airplane into the tallest
buildings in your country, you might not see the world with such goo-goo eyes,
and start to think about what in this life is worth fighting and dying for.

george

Nov 18, 2004, 8:49:07 PM11/18/04

".Peter" <Peter.wil...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Julius wrote:
>
>>> that I'm going to sit here quietly and let that bullshit
>>> about blaming Americans for the world's problems stand.
>
>> Oh really? Face reality man; You people are consuming (AND ruining)
>> the rest of the world's resources like you wouldn't believe.
>> (Without ever apologizing, except for some people over here:
>> http://sorryeverybody.com/gallery/1/ ) Any Dutch person
>> uses up only 75% of what an American wastes away in a lifetime.
>

> So what?
>
> That's only because our State - I'm a Dutchman too - puts taxes on anything,
> so we cannot afford to waste ...
>
> I would love to be able to waste more. It's just I cannot afford it. And
> don't even try to suggest that's any different for the average Dutchman of
> other EU-person.
>
>> That's just that. Then we can start about Bush being the sweet guy he
>
> Bush, at least has the balls to do something, while the rest of the planet
> is talking.

Exactly. And Kerry would not have hesitated either. When you are the president
of the U.S., you cannot afford to hesitate, regardless of your party
affiliations.

> Look at Darfur. How well things go without the US ....

Wow. A European I can agree with. I think I'm going to faint.

> It is easy to criticise others, when you never lift a finger yourself.

Exactly.

> And may I remind you that in pretty much EVERY war de US fought the last 15
> years, Dutch troops fought side-by-side with the US.

And we very much appreciate that fact, and the support of the "real" Dutch
people. I think I'll plant some tulips in your honor, dude. Truly!

> So we are just as
> bad/good depending on whose side you are. (I for instance am proud that our
> troops are in Iraq and Afghanistan trying to make things better and not like
> for instance those French _outside_ Darfur doing nothing but watch and claim
> to be morally superior)

Cudos to you, sir! I couldn't have put it better myself. Again. Thanks for
the support.

george

Nov 18, 2004, 8:59:49 PM11/18/04

> .Peter typed:
>
>> Bush, at least has the balls to do something, while the rest of the planet
>> is talking.
>> Look at Darfur. How well things go without the US ....
>> It is easy to criticise others, when you never lift a finger yourself.
>> And may I remind you that in pretty much EVERY war de US fought the last 15
>> years, Dutch troops fought side-by-side with the US. So we are just as
>> bad/good depending on whose side you are.
>
> Don't you see how old this song is starting to sound?
> This is NOT your planet. We are not capable of changing it
> elsewhere, and it's those delusions of grandeur that will
> keep your heads in the sand like you have yours.

You are not capable because you have no vision, no imagination. JFK, borrowing
a line from George Bernard Shaw, said in a now famous speech "You see things as
they are and ask why. I dream things as they never were and ask, 'Why not?" Do
you think we got to the moon by whining about it? Do you think the MRI and Cat
Scan was invented by people who complained about their lot in life? You are
incapable of making any real change in the world because you believe that you
can't or shouldn't. I think you should do a google search and try to find the
text of the speech that former president Clinton gave today at the dedication
ceremony of his presidential library. I believe it will be remembered as one of
the great speeches of our time. He truly told it like it is.

>> (I for instance am proud that our
>> troops are in Iraq and Afghanistan trying to make things better
>
> Ah, I see how good that is going! Who are you kidding here?
> It sure is a better world now, we can all see that. NOT!

It ain't over until the fat insurgent sings, boy. Do-da, do-da!

george

Nov 18, 2004, 9:01:48 PM11/18/04

> Julius wrote:
>
>>> Bush, at least has the balls to do something, while the rest of the
>>> planet is talking.
>>> Look at Darfur. How well things go without the US ....
>>> It is easy to criticise others, when you never lift a finger
>>> yourself.
>>> And may I remind you that in pretty much EVERY war de US fought the
>>> last 15 years, Dutch troops fought side-by-side with the US. So we
>>> are just as bad/good depending on whose side you are.
>
>> Don't you see how old this song is starting to sound?
>
> It may be old, but we all like to play this song. Dutch, Arad, US or
> whatever ...
>
>> This is NOT your planet. We are not capable of changing it
>> elsewhere, and it's those delusions of grandeur that will
>> keep your heads in the sand like you have yours.
>
> Na mij de zondvloed ...

What does "zondvloed" mean? I can't find a translation.

>>> (I for instance am proud that our
>>> troops are in Iraq and Afghanistan trying to make things better
>
>> Ah, I see how good that is going! Who are you kidding here?
>> It sure is a better world now, we can all see that. NOT!
>
> Let us judge in 10 years At least I don't see things worse now than with
> Saddam/Taliban. We can say, that at least we tried. That's more than all
> those self-called moral superior Germans and French can say.

Right you are. They can't even get their unemployment under control.

george

Nov 18, 2004, 9:10:54 PM11/18/04

>> Right. It's Bush's fault that some Islamic wacko murdered a Dutch
>> filmmaker for telling the truth?
>
> Of course it is not, but problem is that all around the worlds - especially
> in the EU - there are a lot of people who believe incorrectly that the cause
> of terrorism is what we do in Islamic countries. Even if we brought only
> peace and wealth there would be terrorism. The murder on Van Gogh showed
> that for instance.

Oh, I agree with you, Peter. It's that other guy who has the real problem with
reality. I guess his reality check bounced, eh?

> But there are large groups in the EU who rather not face the real danger of
> the Islam, and point fingers at easier targets. Targets that are far away
> behind a lot of water and will not kick your ass for pointing fingers.
> Unlike the real danger in all major cities in the EU ...

Better to do it now before they are in your face when you can't do much about
it. Remember, Rome fell from within, not from without.

> Fortunately there are also a lot of EU citizens, like for instance me, who
> may not agree with everything the US does (as not al US citizens themselves
> do), but at least see the real danger and respect the US for doing something
> at all, while the EU and other nations of this planet are either powerless,
> divided or afraid to do something.

Thank the stars for that. That is the best news I've heard in a long while. I
was beginning to lose hope that anyone in Europe cared. I don't agree with
everything we do either. Few people do. And I don't think that the Europeans
are incapable of doing something about the world's problems. I think that
Europe has leaders with myopic vision, or none at all. It seems that most can't
see past their noses. But I also realize that there are some in Europe who do
understand and see the danger we all face, and do understand that it is not
going to get any better if we all just stand around and whine about it like
helpless children. We are not helpless. Neither are we without hope. And I
thank them and you for having the courage to stand up and be counted. The world
owes these people and you a debt of gratitude.

george

Nov 18, 2004, 9:14:19 PM11/18/04

> .Peter typed:
>
>> Of course it is not, but problem is that all around the worlds - especially
>> in the EU - there are a lot of people who believe incorrectly that the cause
>> of terrorism is what we do in Islamic countries. Even if we brought only
>> peace and wealth there would be terrorism. The murder on Van Gogh showed
>> that for instance.
>
> Do you idiots even have a brain? Are you capable of reading? Haven't you
> seen the letters and messages written by our beloved Van Gogh killer?
> What do you think, that he was NOT influenced by that war in Iraq?
> Give me a break, man. Get a clue!

Sure he was. By the same token, do you think that we are not influenced by it
as well? We see it every day. The difference is that our preacher are not
beating war drums and encouraging people to take matters into their own hands
like this guy did. That can only lead to anarchy. Is that what you really want?

george

Nov 18, 2004, 9:23:39 PM11/18/04

> Julius wrote:
>> .Peter typed:
>>
>>> Of course it is not, but problem is that all around the worlds -
>>> especially in the EU - there are a lot of people who believe
>>> incorrectly that the cause of terrorism is what we do in Islamic
>>> countries. Even if we brought only peace and wealth there would be
>>> terrorism. The murder on Van Gogh showed that for instance.
>
>> Do you idiots even have a brain? Are you capable of reading? Haven't
>> you
>> seen the letters and messages written by our beloved Van Gogh killer?
>> What do you think, that he was NOT influenced by that war in Iraq?
>> Give me a break, man. Get a clue!
>
> Sure he was influenced. I never denied that. You should read more carefull.
> I talked about cause. However our actions in Iraq & Co are not the CAUSE of
> terrorism. The idea 'If we leave them alone, they will leave us alone' is
> imply naieve ...

It only encourages them more. What would have happened had we not responded the
way we did after 9/11? Likely there would have been more attacks, possbily even
worse than that one. We did what had to be done. Had we not, then all that
would have been left for us to do would be to pull out the white flag and
surrender, and Americans don't surrender. "Give me liberty, or give me death".
There are some things worth dying for, and a smelly bearded madman in living in
a cave in the tribal regions of Pakistan is not one of them.

> The murder of Van Gogh proved that ... (If you don't get him, why him, not
> you or me?)
>
> Then why the planned attacks on France/germany and Spain (the later even
> _after_ they ran away from Irak.) Etc etc.

Because he doesn't get it. It's not about Iraq, despite what the Arab spin
doctors would like us to believe. It is about Pan Arabism, and radical Islamic
control over all of our lives, by force if necessary. Wahabbism to the nth
degree. But not just Wahabbism. The Iranian Shiited have been chanting "death
to America" for 25 years. Osama Bin Laden himself said to the American people
to "convert to Islam or die". That's all I needed to hear to throw my undivided
support for the troops. I'd have given it to them at any rate, but that was the
last nail on the coffin, so to speak.

Julius

Nov 18, 2004, 10:16:25 PM11/18/04
george typed:

> It's that other guy who has the real problem with
> reality. I guess his reality check bounced, eh?

Hell no, yours does. You are a complete and total goner.
I advice you to get a reality-check at Joe's:
http://cupojoe.blogspot.com/ and listen to an American
who *does* get it. And while you're at it, listen to
the archived shows of http://www.2600.com/offthewall/
and try a little of http://thepowerhour.com/ live.

It's not for nothing that your president isn't even capable
of pronouncing words correctly in his own language.
Really, you can claim you haven't voted him in office,
his wishes are your command exactly, as far as I can tell.
You are just another arrogant deluded puppet of his administration,
not even capable of some healthy self-criticism.

pangolin

Nov 18, 2004, 10:33:29 PM11/18/04
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 00:50:33 +0100, Julius <meo...@the.moon> wrote:

>Do you idiots even have a brain?

You are wasting your breath.

Kees van den Doel

Nov 19, 2004, 12:01:35 AM11/19/04
In article <1ecnd.108870$HA.77131@attbi_s01>,
george <geo...@wtfiswrongwithyou.com> wrote:

>Ike came out of that environment, and he didn't turn out bad at all.
>JFK came out of that envronment, and he got us to the moon, and helped
>get the snow ball rolling on the civil rights movement.

Excuse me but JFK got himself the presidency by promising to be a puppet
to the Maffia thant financed him. When, after they got him installed, he
started to get out of line, the terminated his contract.

>Is it corruption that I defend my country's honor from sick fucking
>twisted Eurotrash who's only goal in life is to bad mouth my country?
>Am I corrupt for voting for an opposition candidate that lost
>theelection? Is it corruption to want the world to be rid of
>international terrorism so that normal peaople can life without fear?
>Perhaps when some radical Islamic motherfucker kills you wif, child,
>mother, father, uncle, etc by ramming an airplane into the tallest
>buildings in your country, you might not see the world with such
>goo-goo eyes, and start to think about what in this life is worth
>fighting and dying for.

The tallest building in Holland Oeroeboeroe Tower, and I can assure you
that the airspace around it is carefully monitored. We learned out
lesson after the Israeli Boeing 747 Jumbo Jet crashed into the Amsterdam
high-rises in the early '90-ees; an incident that apparently taught the
American nothing.

Kees (Tot het denken is fighting for so steer the talk very much
stronger to pretend.)

Take Your Pill

Nov 19, 2004, 12:22:06 AM11/19/04

"Kees van den Doel" <kvan...@xs2.xs4all.nl> wrote in message

> In article <1ecnd.108870$HA.77131@attbi_s01>,
> george <geo...@wtfiswrongwithyou.com> wrote:
>
> >Ike came out of that environment, and he didn't turn out bad at all.
> >JFK came out of that envronment, and he got us to the moon, and helped
> >get the snow ball rolling on the civil rights movement.
>
> Excuse me but JFK got himself the presidency by promising to be a puppet
> to the Maffia thant financed him. When, after they got him installed, he
> started to get out of line, the terminated his contract.

Actually it was jealous boyfriend (evil Bert?) of one of his many
"mistresses".

> >Is it corruption that I defend my country's honor from sick fucking
> >twisted Eurotrash who's only goal in life is to bad mouth my country?
> >Am I corrupt for voting for an opposition candidate that lost
> >theelection? Is it corruption to want the world to be rid of
> >international terrorism so that normal peaople can life without fear?
> >Perhaps when some radical Islamic motherfucker kills you wif, child,
> >mother, father, uncle, etc by ramming an airplane into the tallest
> >buildings in your country, you might not see the world with such
> >goo-goo eyes, and start to think about what in this life is worth
> >fighting and dying for.
>
> The tallest building in Holland Oeroeboeroe Tower, and I can assure you
> that the airspace around it is carefully monitored. We learned out
> lesson after the Israeli Boeing 747 Jumbo Jet crashed into the Amsterdam
> high-rises in the early '90-ees; an incident that apparently taught the
> American nothing.

We had our Midwest Floods in 1993. Stay ready and remain vigilant. If you do
not, you have only yourselves to blame..
</sarcasm>

That comparison of yours was absolutely lame... try again.

Kees van den Doel

Nov 19, 2004, 1:15:03 AM11/19/04
In article <Aoydnal38YO...@giganews.com>,

Take Your Pill <+++@---.|||> wrote:

>> The tallest building in Holland Oeroeboeroe Tower, and I can assure you
>> that the airspace around it is carefully monitored.

>We had our Midwest Floods in 1993. Stay ready and remain vigilant. If you do

>not, you have only yourselves to blame..
> </sarcasm>

ERROR UNMATCHED </sarcasm>

>That comparison of yours was absolutely lame... try again.

OK, let's try again.

Article: 384161 of soc.culture.netherlands
Newsgroups: alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.netherlands,nl.politiek
Subject: Re: Hatred engulfs the Netherlands
From: kvan...@xs2.xs4all.nl (Kees van den Doel)
Originator: kvan...@xs2.xs4all.nl (Kees van den Doel)
Date: 19 Nov 2004 05:01:35 GMT

In article <1ecnd.108870$HA.77131@attbi_s01>,
george <geo...@wtfiswrongwithyou.com> wrote:

>Ike came out of that environment, and he didn't turn out bad at all.
>JFK came out of that envronment, and he got us to the moon, and helped
>get the snow ball rolling on the civil rights movement.

Excuse me but JFK got himself the presidency by promising to be a puppet
to the Maffia thant financed him. When, after they got him installed, he
started to get out of line, the terminated his contract.

>Is it corruption that I defend my country's honor from sick fucking

>twisted Eurotrash who's only goal in life is to bad mouth my country?
>Am I corrupt for voting for an opposition candidate that lost
>theelection? Is it corruption to want the world to be rid of
>international terrorism so that normal peaople can life without fear?
>Perhaps when some radical Islamic motherfucker kills you wif, child,
>mother, father, uncle, etc by ramming an airplane into the tallest
>buildings in your country, you might not see the world with such
>goo-goo eyes, and start to think about what in this life is worth
>fighting and dying for.

The tallest building in Holland Oeroeboeroe Tower, and I can assure you
that the airspace around it is carefully monitored. We learned out
lesson after the Israeli Boeing 747 Jumbo Jet crashed into the Amsterdam
high-rises in the early '90-ees; an incident that apparently taught the
American nothing.

Kees (Tot het denken is fighting for so steer the talk very much
stronger to pretend.)

RU happy now?

Kees (And make some processes if Morons worden gezien.)

Take Your Pill

Nov 19, 2004, 1:28:29 AM11/19/04
I hit a nerve. Calm down, there is no need to be doubly stupid. If you
think the mob "offed" JFK and not evil Bert, then calmly state why.

"Kees van den Doel" <kvan...@xs2.xs4all.nl> wrote in message

Take Your Pill

Nov 19, 2004, 1:35:19 AM11/19/04

"Kees van den Doel" <kvan...@xs2.xs4all.nl> wrote in message

> In article <Aoydnal38YO...@giganews.com>,
> Take Your Pill <+++@---.|||> wrote:

http://www.bertisevil.tv/img/bertmug.gif

Mike

Nov 19, 2004, 2:13:24 AM11/19/04
"Heinrich" <Hein...@Mailgate.org> wrote in message news:<303f9sF...@uni-berlin.de>...

> it is because of what you americans are doing in iraq and the israeli in
> gaza and the west bank. the longer this goes on the more people are going
> wild and are doing things like what happened here. search the interet and
> you can find quite easely to must awfull videos of what is happening there.
> i agree with you that what we have as a government should be sent to
> afghanistan without further delay.

D'oh! It takes a gold medalist in mental handicap to write such stupid
things. So an Islamofascists murderer commits a heinous murder in
Holland and, yet again, what "Israel is doing in Gaza" is at fault.
Aren't you happy, you Nazis and Nazi progeny, with how much you've
"accomplished" already, historically? Does your irrational hatred and
stupidity need to follow the Jews even in their last tiny refuge, the
State of Israel?? Shame on you, Heinrich. Get a mind. Get a life. And,
most importantly, get a heart.

cheers,
-Mike

Kees van den Doel

Nov 19, 2004, 2:22:00 AM11/19/04
In article <T5KdnZQw78Y...@giganews.com>,

Take Your Pill <+++@---.|||> wrote:

>I hit a nerve. Calm down, there is no need to be doubly stupid. If you
>think the mob "offed" JFK and not evil Bert, then calmly state why.

Why don't you just TAKE YOUR PILL?

In case you still don't get it, I'll say it once more:

I hope this helps.

Kees (Zo ongeveer zo: naa-naa-na-na na-na-na-na-na-na-na
na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-n na-na-na-na-na-na-na
na-na-na-na-na-na-na na-na-na-na-na-na-na Of nee!)

Heinrich

Nov 19, 2004, 2:24:50 AM11/19/04

"Mike" <mikeho...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

in my opinion it is all caused by the fact that the present situation in the
middle east is not changing. a lot of bloodshed etc is going on for years
and years without any change for the near future.

those terrorists they arrested here lately had the hard disks full of video
about attrocities commited in iraq and palestine. i donot approve it but i
can understand that some kind of people are losing it completely and turn to
the jihadists.
the killing of a wounded helpless person by that mirane lately is not a sign
of civilization either.

Mike

Nov 19, 2004, 2:27:25 AM11/19/04
Julius <meo...@the.moon> wrote in message news:<hdkpp09dvumvcnnsfqmbiln73bvm44nce7@jult>...
> pangolin typed:
>
> > You do whatever you like, gorge.
> > I thank you for admitting you, as an american, enjoy our misery.
> > Case closed.
>
> He's one of the million idiots who voted for war-criminal Bush

The only idiots are stinking Holocaust-deniars of your ilk, you Nazi
skunk in sheep clothes. If not for the Americans, Dutch language would
be extinct now and you'd learn in schools that Dutch was a perverted
dialect of the worthy German language. Ungrateful pigs like you makes
sane people sick. You should kiss Bush's ass every morning. He will
help keeping the Islamofascist plague in check, while you impotent
nobodies will keep expressing your idiotic feelings of being
sanctimoniously superior to the "idiot" Americans.

cheers,
-Mike

Mike

Nov 19, 2004, 2:30:27 AM11/19/04
"george" <geo...@wtfiswrongwithyou.com> wrote in message news:<rc5nd.355395$wV.199626@attbi_s54>...

> Oh, Julie baby. You couldn't be more wrong. Fact is I voted for Kerry and
> Campaigned for him locally.

Did you? Wtfwaswrongwithyou, man??!? (-;

> That doesn't mean I have to stand for badmouthing Europeans.

Let them feel good, George. In a decade or two they'll have to live
with Sharia and its enforcers rather than with the "idiot" Americans.
Lucky them, I say.

cheers,
-Mike

pangolin

Nov 19, 2004, 2:38:14 AM11/19/04
On 18 Nov 2004 23:30:27 -0800, mikeho...@yahoo.com (Mike) wrote:

>"george" <geo...@wtfiswrongwithyou.com> wrote in message news:<rc5nd.355395$wV.199626@attbi_s54>...
>

>> Oh, Julie baby. You couldn't be more wrong. Fact is I voted for Kerry and
>> Campaigned for him locally.
>
>Did you? Wtfwaswrongwithyou, man??!? (-;
>
>> That doesn't mean I have to stand for badmouthing Europeans.
>
>Let them feel good, George.

The more you post, the better we feel :)

Armin Gerritsen

Nov 19, 2004, 7:56:57 AM11/19/04
>>> This is NOT your planet. We are not capable of changing it
>>> elsewhere, and it's those delusions of grandeur that will
>>> keep your heads in the sand like you have yours.

>> Na mij de zondvloed ...

> What does "zondvloed" mean? I can't find a translation.

I think Peter is joking in a cynical way. The sentence is an expression. I
believe the correct translation is:

"After me the deluge ..."

:-)

Regards,

Armin - who BTW also agrees with Peter and you.

george

Nov 19, 2004, 8:24:31 AM11/19/04

> george typed:
>
>> "Julius" <meo...@the.moon> wrote in message
>> > george typed:

> filmmaker
>> > for telling the truth?
>> >
>> > Where does it say that? It helped Mohammed making his final decission,
>> > that's for sure.
>>
>> Oh please.
>
> You seem to know more about the crime-scene than we do in the city of
> Amsterdam.

No, I don't. But I know something about human nature, and the human psyche.
That man was severely disturbed. Saying that Bush was responsible for the
attack is like saying that Jody Foster was responsbile for the attempted murder
of former president Reagan because of the attacker's obsession with her and the
movie "Taxi".

> Sorry, you're living in denial if you think that Bush is NOT part guilty,
> really, you are. I've seen and read his messages, you obviously haven't.

And you should see a shrink before you have a psychotic break.

george

Nov 19, 2004, 8:28:42 AM11/19/04

> george typed:
>
>> It's that other guy who has the real problem with
>> reality. I guess his reality check bounced, eh?
>
> Hell no, yours does. You are a complete and total goner.
> I advice you to get a reality-check at Joe's:
> http://cupojoe.blogspot.com/ and listen to an American
> who *does* get it. And while you're at it, listen to
> the archived shows of http://www.2600.com/offthewall/
> and try a little of http://thepowerhour.com/ live.
>
> It's not for nothing that your president isn't even capable
> of pronouncing words correctly in his own language.
> Really, you can claim you haven't voted him in office,
> his wishes are your command exactly, as far as I can tell.

If you believe that, then you know nothing about Americans, dork.

> You are just another arrogant deluded puppet of his administration,
> not even capable of some healthy self-criticism.

Blaming Americans for all the world's ills is not healthy criticism. It's just
plain stupidity born out of ignorance.

It is loading more messages.