Hatred engulfs the Netherlands

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Heinrich

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 5:31:12 AM11/15/04
to


THE rural Dutch town of Uden, a patchwork of landscaped parks
and modern suburban housing, seems a paradise of affluent tranquillity until
you see the charred remains of Bedir Islamic primary school.
The only things left standing of this former model of
state-funded religious education are the blackened brick walls. Inside, all
that remains of the 120 sets of children’s chairs are metal frames crumpled
by the heat of the inferno, the work of racist arsonists.

A father of Turkish origin, entering the nearby Suleymaniye
mosque with his young daughter, asked angrily: “How do you explain it to
her? That someone burnt down her school because they hate her?”.

Ismail Taspinar, the school’s director, told The Times: “We are
very deeply shocked, angry, frightened. The parents don’t understand it.
They feel it is an attack on their community, on their religion, on peace
and democracy.”

The tiny Islamic community of Uden, just 1,200 Turks and
Moroccans in a town of 40,000, are victims of what Jan Peter Balkenende, the
Dutch Prime Minister, calls a “maelstrom of violence”.

In just over a week, a country widely regarded as a paragon of
tolerant liberalism has been transformed into a cauldron of religious and
ethnic violence.

In reprisals and counter-reprisals, more than 20 mosques,
churches, Islamic and Christian schools, and Muslim community centres have
been attacked in a wave of petrol bombings and vandalism.

Half a dozen politicians, accused of being “enemies of Islam”
have received death threats, and two have gone into police safe houses.

The Netherlands is in shock, with fear gripping communities and
turning neighbour against neighbour. “Hate is spreading across the country
like wildfire,” the popular daily newspaper Algemeen Dagblad said in a
front-page editorial.

The national trauma was sparked by what is now being dubbed the
“Dutch September 11” — the ritualist murder and near-beheading in an
Amsterdam street of Theo van Gogh, a film-maker and critic of Islam.

It was the second murder of a prominent critic of Islam after
the shooting of the anti-immigration populist Pim Fortuyn two years ago. But
he was killed by a native Dutch activist, whereas Mr van Gogh was killed in
an act of jihad.

“Holy war has come to the Netherlands, ” Jozias van Aartsen, the
Dutch parliament’s Speaker, said.

An Amsterdam court extended yesterday the detention of a
26-year-old Dutch-Moroccan charged with Mr van Gogh’s murder and four others
charged with membership of a terrorist group and conspiracy to murder Mr van
Gogh.

A note pinned with a knife to the film-maker threatened Ayaan
Hirsi Ali, a liberal member of parliament with whom Mr van Gogh made a film
about violence against women in Muslim society, and criticised two other
politicians.

The Government introduced tough anti-immigration rules after
Fortuyn’s murder, and has this time pledged to deport Islamic extremists and
to require all imams in mosques to be Dutch.

Queen Beatrix visited a Moroccan youth centre in Amsterdam
yesterday in an attempt to lower tensions, but public attitudes have
hardened sharply. Polls show that 90 per cent believe the Netherlands is now
less tolerant, with 47 per cent admitting that they are more hostile to
Islam since Mr van Gogh’s murder. About 40 per cent “hope” that Muslims no
longer feel welcome in the Netherlands.

“Fear is ruling Holland at the moment — both Muslims and
non-Muslims are afraid,” said Yassim Hertog, co-ordinator of the group Islam
and Citizenship, which tries to promote Muslims in Dutch society.

“People are afraid that the Muslim next door is their enemy.
Muslims who are fully integrated suddenly find their colleagues and
neighbours didn’t really think of them as part of ‘us’.”

The Dutch are now asking how their multicultural experiment
could have gone wrong. Nabil Marmoush, chairman of the Dutch branch of the
radical Arab European League, which opposes assimilation, blamed
“Muslim-bashing” by politicians such as Fortuyn, who declared the
Netherlands “full”.

“The mosque and the Islamic school have become the symbol of the
enemy,” he said. “A lot of people have seen this coming. You could see the
tension in society.”

But many Dutch are concluding that Mr van Gogh and Fortuyn have
been vindicated. At the site of Mr van Gogh’s murder, among the thousands of
flowers and candles, a sign reads: “Theo rests his case.”

Geert Plas, a teacher paying his respects, said: “He was trying
to warn us about the dangers of radical Islam. Now maybe we will listen.”

One of the first to predict the crisis was Paul Scheffer,
professor of urban sociology at Amsterdam University. He wrote in 1999:
“None of the unspoken expectations, such as the idea that integration was
simply a matter of time, have turned out to be right. So the house of cards
known as multiculturalism collapses.”

The fabled Dutch tolerance, he said, was just a code for people
ignoring other communities, living parallel but separate lives. But with
mainly Muslim ethnic minorities reaching 50 per cent in the main cities it
is no long possible to ignore what is happening. Rita Verdonk, the country’s
hardline Immigration Minister, admitted: “We must ask ourselves if we have
not been naive over the past few years.”

The question everyone is asking, but no one dares answer, is:
What will happen if there is another assassination or terrorist attack?

The Netherlands

a.. Population of 16.2 million
a.. Residents of foreign origin: 3.1 million
a.. 900,000 of population is Muslim (5.5 per cent) of Turkish or
Moroccan origin
a.. 60 per cent over 40 are unemployed
a.. By 2015 ethnic minorities will become the majority in four
main Dutch cities
a.. White Dutch children are already the minority in four main
Dutch cities
Source: Statistics Netherlands, Amsterdam University

Has multiculturalism failed?

c: the times


trans.gif

Honderd Procent NL

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 5:35:13 AM11/15/04
to

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Mailgate.org> schreef in bericht
news:2vretmF...@uni-berlin.de...
> "Dutch September 11" - the ritualist murder and near-beheading in an
> "Fear is ruling Holland at the moment - both Muslims and

***************Has multiculturalism failed?********

JA wat denk je dan, dat dit de bedoeling is?
je zou het idd bijna denken met de hoogste bestuurders van dit land op
knuffeltocht langs alle zielige slachoffers
BRAAAAAAAAAAK
het land is/gaat naar de verdommenis


Heinrich

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 5:55:53 AM11/15/04
to

"Honderd Procent NL" <iem...@uitnederland.nl> schreef in bericht
news:4198864b$0$36861$e4fe...@news.xs4all.nl...

make it: is al naar de kloten !! met dank aan de grote leider wim kok rn
xzijn hofnar melkert
en niet te vergeten rozenluller c.s.


Xenna

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 6:12:07 AM11/15/04
to
Heinrich wrote:

> make it: is al naar de kloten !! met dank aan de grote leider wim kok rn
> xzijn hofnar melkert
> en niet te vergeten rozenluller c.s.

En idioten die 2 a4tjes quoten om er 3 regeltjes onder te plakken niet
te vergeten.

X.

Honderd Procent NL

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 6:34:32 AM11/15/04
to

"Xenna" <xen...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
news:41988f28$0$7297$e4fe...@dreader20.news.xs4all.nl...

Boeieeeeeeee

:)


Tilly

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 6:54:22 AM11/15/04
to
Heinrich wrote:


<clipped>

You will have to euthenase the lot of them heinie! ;-)

> The fabled Dutch tolerance, he said, was just a code for
> people ignoring other communities, living parallel but separate
> lives. But with mainly Muslim ethnic minorities reaching 50 per cent
> in the main cities it is no long possible to ignore what is
> happening. Rita Verdonk, the country's hardline Immigration Minister,
> admitted: "We must ask ourselves if we have not been naive over the
> past few years."


<clipped>--


Tilly

striking1...@yahoo.co.nz


Tilly

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 6:59:51 AM11/15/04
to
Heinrich wrote:
<clipped>.

> In just over a week, a country widely regarded as a
> paragon of tolerant liberalism has been transformed into a cauldron
> of religious and ethnic violence.
>
> In reprisals and counter-reprisals, more than 20 mosques,
> churches, Islamic and Christian schools, and Muslim community centres
> have been attacked in a wave of petrol bombings and vandalism.


<clipped>

What? No synagogues?

--
Tilly

striking1...@yahoo.co.nz


Heinrich

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 7:46:54 AM11/15/04
to

"Xenna" <xen...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
news:41988f28$0$7297$e4fe...@dreader20.news.xs4all.nl...

slaap maarlekker verder


Heinrich

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 7:47:46 AM11/15/04
to

"Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> schreef in bericht
news:FR0md.2472$9A.8...@news.xtra.co.nz...

> Heinrich wrote:
>
>
> <clipped>
>
> You will have to euthenase the lot of them heinie! ;-)
rita verdonk for president !!!!!!


Heinrich

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 7:49:29 AM11/15/04
to

"Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> schreef in bericht
news:N31md.2476$9A.8...@news.xtra.co.nz...
they are not to be recognized as such from the outside !!!


It's Pill Time

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 10:15:55 AM11/15/04
to
you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!
they are only getting started. remember they love death as we love life..

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Mailgate.org> wrote in message
news:2vretmF...@uni-berlin.de...

> "Dutch September 11" - the ritualist murder and near-beheading in an

> "Fear is ruling Holland at the moment - both Muslims and

JBGarbuz

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 10:21:47 AM11/15/04
to

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Mailgate.org> wrote in message
news:2vrmuqF...@uni-berlin.de...

>
> "Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> schreef in bericht
> news:N31md.2476$9A.8...@news.xtra.co.nz...
>> Heinrich wrote:
>> <clipped>.

> > In reprisals and counter-reprisals, more than 20 mosques,
>> > churches, Islamic and Christian schools, and Muslim community centres
>> > have been attacked in a wave of petrol bombings and vandalism.
>>
>>
>> <clipped>
>>
>> What? No synagogues?
> they are not to be recognized as such from the outside !!!<

Jews found a safe harbor in Holland for over 500 years, and there were no
problems between Dutch and Jews that I am aware of. But after only a few
brief decades of giving similar refuge to Muslims...well we can see what is
happening. Muslims who cannot live peacefully have to be sent back to Arabia
where they can take it out on the Saudi Royal family. The Saudis know how to
deal with terrorists who turn against THEM.


>
>


Heinrich

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 10:23:08 AM11/15/04
to

"It's Pill Time" <+++@---.|||> schreef in bericht
news:LO2dnThWjr3...@giganews.com...

> you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!
> they are only getting started. remember they love death as we love life..
1) i donot hate the usa; i do not agree with they are doing right now in
iraq

2) i am not afraid. the point is that this was to be expected since it was
comitting "suicide"if you expressed your concern about those people and now
the high ranking morons donot know what to do.


Daniel Bernard

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 10:25:49 AM11/15/04
to
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:15:55 -0800, "It's Pill Time" <+++@---.|||>
wrote:

>you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!
>they are only getting started. remember they love death as we love life..

Do they also hate freedom?
--
Alain Ménargues - Homme de l'année 2004.

Norma

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 11:26:34 AM11/15/04
to

"Daniel Bernard" <hommed...@cestunsecret.fr> wrote in message
news:1100532235.TxuN9xpj795IIdTjwuw5cQ@teranews...

> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:15:55 -0800, "It's Pill Time" <+++@---.|||>
> wrote:
>
>>you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!
>>they are only getting started. remember they love death as we love life..
>
> Do they also hate freedom?

Their definition of freedom seems to be different from ours... Norma

Dr. Bam Bam

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 12:39:44 PM11/15/04
to
JBGarbuz wrote:
> "Heinrich" <Hein...@Mailgate.org> wrote in message
> news:2vrmuqF...@uni-berlin.de...
[snip]

> Jews found a safe harbor in Holland for over 500 years, and there
> were no problems between Dutch and Jews that I am aware of.

Which explains why in the Netherlands the highest percentage of Jews in
Europe died in the Nazi death camps?

[snip]


Heinrich

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 1:01:57 PM11/15/04
to

"Dr. Bam Bam" <BamBam...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:2vs7s9F...@uni-berlin.de...
no it does not. that was caused mainly by the over active dutch police
force and other bounty hunters.


Dr. Bam Bam

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 1:30:53 PM11/15/04
to

Quite a safe harbor.........


Heinrich

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 1:36:23 PM11/15/04
to

"Dr. Bam Bam" <BamBam...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:2vsas7F...@uni-berlin.de...
money is the root of all evil some people say


Julius

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 2:30:17 PM11/15/04
to
Dr. Bam Bam typed:

I lost faith in religion when I realized, at last, that if all the worlds 'one
true god' and 'creation and flood stories', were to come together in one place,
there would be one hell of a paradox. After one day facing myself with the
question: Who actually wrote 'The Bible'? I researched long and hard looking for
an answer. For months and months I searched. I found too many contradictions.
Too many unanswered questions. Too many scholar assumptions. Too much that must
be accepted on faith. I found myself no longer able to do that. My research into
many different subjects still continues. This world is full of lies and
contradictions because we, the people, allow it to continue. Complete acceptance
without question of the things we have learned about our planet, its history and
its endangered future! Autobelief! Sometimes, official truths are hidden away
from public view. They can always be found though. If you look hard enough! The
next two paragraphs are based purely on the official facts available on the
internet for anyone who doubts their authenticity.

The number of Jews killed in concentration camps during the Second World War is
another example of supposed facts being completely accepted without question.
The widely accepted and often mis-quoted figure of 6,000,000 still abounds.
4,000,000 of these deaths purported to be at Auschwitz. This number has become
smaller and smaller over the years. At a conference held by the International
Committee of the Camps in Vienna in 1977, the number was as low as 357,190.
Auschwitz OFFICIALLY changed the memorial plaque laid at its entrance in 1990.
The first plaque that was on display at the Auschwitz camp from 1948 until 1989
read: "Four Million People Suffered and Died Here At The Hands Of The Nazi
Murderers Between The Years 1940 and 1945". The second plaque, laid in 1990 and
currently on display at Auschwitz reads: "For Ever Let This Place Be A Cry Of
Despair And A Warning To Humanity. Where The Nazis Murdered About One And A Half
Million Men Women And Children Mainly Jews From Various Countries Of Europe.
Auschwitz - Birkenau 1940 - 1945". This alone reduced the OFFICIAL death toll of
Jews by a massive 2,500,000! Ernst Zundel remains incarcerated in Canada because
he tried to bring these facts and hundreds of others to the world's attention.

Yet when Steven Spielberg, (whom I respect and admire greatly), released his
1993 film, 'Schindler's List', the final frames of the movie before the credits
rolled stated: "There are fewer than four thousand Jews left alive in Poland
today. There are more than six thousand descendants of the Schindler Jews. In
memory of the more than six million Jews murdered." Note the words, "There are
fewer than four thousand Jews left alive in Poland today", and what that
implies. If you change it to, "There are fewer than four thousand Jews who still
choose to live in Poland today", it's exactly the same sentence giving exactly
the same information, but it takes on a different context and meaning. The final
line, "In memory of the more than six million Jews murdered", was a blatant lie
that ignored all research and OFFICIAL figures. Complete acceptance without
question prevailed again.
--
Julius
http://jult.net/
"I'm holding an 'I Don't Give A Shit'-o-meter
and the needle's not moving." - D. Coupland

Ed

unread,
Nov 15, 2004, 8:47:26 PM11/15/04
to

"Daniel Bernard" <hommed...@cestunsecret.fr> wrote in message
news:1100532235.TxuN9xpj795IIdTjwuw5cQ@teranews...
> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:15:55 -0800, "It's Pill Time" <+++@---.|||>
> wrote:
>
>>you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!
>>they are only getting started. remember they love death as we love life..
>
> Do they also hate freedom?

They hate YOUR (and MY) idea of freedom, and after they are done taking
over your country, you will mourn for the loss of YOUR freedom and you will
be beating down the doors to get over here.

pangolin

unread,
Nov 16, 2004, 7:13:37 AM11/16/04
to
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:15:55 -0800, "It's Pill Time" <+++@---.|||>
wrote:

>you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!


>they are only getting started. remember they love death as we love life..

I am glad at least somebody is enjoying our misery.
Of course it's an american...


Tilly

unread,
Nov 16, 2004, 8:30:56 AM11/16/04
to
pangolin wrote:
> I am glad at least somebody is enjoying our misery.
> Of course it's an american...


I don't think they are enjoying your misery.
It is more 'we told you so'.
Unfortunately it is taking something like this to jolt the Dutch into
reality ie: That allowing whole emigration to the NL is hurting the Dutch.

--
Tilly

striking1...@yahoo.co.nz


Julius

unread,
Nov 16, 2004, 9:03:08 AM11/16/04
to
Tilly typed:

> pangolin wrote:
> > I am glad at least somebody is enjoying our misery.

> > Of course it's an American...


>
> I don't think they are enjoying your misery.
> It is more 'we told you so'.
> Unfortunately it is taking something like this to jolt the Dutch into
> reality

That's not a good description of the Dutch. There are many,
and I would even think a vast majority of us (our government is
as rigged as that of the US) who knew all along, but 'they'
just wouldn't listen. And they still don't. Not really anyway.
That's how guys like Pim Fortuyn and Theo Van Gogh, and now
Geert Wilders get to be so popular among Dutch citizen.
These are all people with the guts to tell the truth about it,
who dare to set goals for the future concerning the problems
without leaning towards the political correctness we
have known for too long.

You must know, and people forget to mention this, that
both Fortuyn and Van Gogh spoke out strongly against
our political establishment, and against the monarchy.
Personally I don't think that's a coincidence,
I believe others have only been used as a handy tool to do the job.

pangolin

unread,
Nov 16, 2004, 9:11:35 AM11/16/04
to
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 02:30:56 +1300, "Tilly"
<Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> wrote:

>pangolin wrote:
>> I am glad at least somebody is enjoying our misery.
>> Of course it's an american...
>
>
>I don't think they are enjoying your misery.

No, he is.

Heinrich

unread,
Nov 16, 2004, 9:13:35 AM11/16/04
to

"Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> schreef in bericht
news:gonmd.2874$9A.1...@news.xtra.co.nz...

> pangolin wrote:
> > I am glad at least somebody is enjoying our misery.
> > Of course it's an american...
>
>
> I don't think they are enjoying your misery.
> It is more 'we told you so'.
> Unfortunately it is taking something like this to jolt the Dutch into
> reality ie: That allowing whole emigration to the NL is hurting the Dutch.
listen.
blame it to the various governments we have had here. any complaints about
those people would make you a racist etc and was not tollerated and now when
they face a disaster they donot know what to do. so plse blame wim kok and
his inmates for it but not the common people who have to pay the price


Jan den Hollander

unread,
Nov 16, 2004, 9:22:25 AM11/16/04
to
Heinrich wrote:

> THE rural Dutch town of Uden, a patchwork of landscaped parks
> and modern suburban housing, seems a paradise of affluent tranquillity until
> you see the charred remains of Bedir Islamic primary school.
> The only things left standing of this former model of
> state-funded religious education are the blackened brick walls. Inside, all
> that remains of the 120 sets of children’s chairs are metal frames crumpled
> by the heat of the inferno, the work of racist arsonists.
>
> A father of Turkish origin, entering the nearby Suleymaniye
> mosque with his young daughter, asked angrily: “How do you explain it to
> her? That someone burnt down her school because they hate her?”.
>
> Ismail Taspinar, the school’s director, told The Times: “We are
> very deeply shocked, angry, frightened. The parents don’t understand it.
> They feel it is an attack on their community, on their religion, on peace

> and democracy.”

Sixteenth Street Baptist Church

On Sunday morning, September 15, 1963, the Ku Klux Klan bombed the
Sixteenth Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama, killing four
girls. This murderous act shocked the nation and galvanized the civil
rights movement.

Addie Mae Collins, Denise McNair, Carole Robertson, and Cynthia Wesley
were dressed in their "Youth Sunday" best, ready to lead the 11:00 adult
service at the church, which since its construction in 1911 had served
as the center of life for Birmingham's African American community. Only
a few minutes before the explosion, they had been together in the
basement women's room, excitedly talking about their first days at
school. The bombing came without warning.

Following the tragic event, white strangers--even some with Confederate
license plates--visited the grieving families to express their sorrow.
At the funeral for three of the girls (one family preferred a separate,
private funeral), Martin Luther King, Jr., spoke about life being "as
hard as crucible steel." More than 8,000 mourners, including 800
clergymen of both races, attended the service. No city officials braved
the crowds to attend.

News stories circulated about symbolic incidents that occurred at the
time of the bombing. For example, the image of Jesus' face was knocked
cleanly out of the only surviving stained-glass window in the church's
east wall, and the church clock stopped at exactly 10:22 a.m.

The deaths of the children followed by the loss of President Kennedy two
months later gave birth to a tide of grief and anger--a surge of
emotional momentum that helped ensure the passage of the 1964 Civil
Rights Act.

http://www.bcri.org/exhibitions/travelling_exhibitions/traveling.html
http://www.4littlegirls.com/97news.htm
http://www.cr.nps.gov/nr/travel/civilrights/al11.htm
http://www.crimelibrary.com/terrorists_spies/terrorists/birmingham_church/4.html?sect=22

Take Your Pill

unread,
Nov 16, 2004, 1:36:51 PM11/16/04
to

"pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message
news:0k2kp0pvqkeffjlpr...@4ax.com...

No I'm not. Making a point that giving in to these extremists will matters
worse all over Europe. They always strike where they percieve weakness or
haven't you noticed? Your leaders need to make up their minds to battle
these jihadis with no room for compromise or things will only get worse!!

pangolin

unread,
Nov 16, 2004, 3:28:43 PM11/16/04
to
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:36:51 -0800, "Take Your Pill" <+++@---.|||>
wrote:


>>>>>>you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!

>> >> I am glad at least somebody is enjoying our misery.

>No I'm not.

Of course not. How could I mistake it?

Take Your Pill

unread,
Nov 16, 2004, 3:37:33 PM11/16/04
to

"Take Your Pill" <+++@---.|||> wrote in message
news:X-2dneGCv69...@giganews.com...

>
> "pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message
> news:rhokp01l5rlddleep...@4ax.com...

> > On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:36:51 -0800, "Take Your Pill" <+++@---.|||>
> > wrote:
> >
> >
> > >>>>>>you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out
of
> you!
> >
> > >> >> I am glad at least somebody is enjoying our misery.
> >
> > >No I'm not. Making a point that giving in to these extremists will
> matters
> > >worse all over Europe. They always strike where they percieve weakness
or
> > >haven't you noticed? Your leaders need to make up their minds to battle
> > >these jihadis with no room for compromise or things will only get
worse!!
> > >
> > Of course not. How could I mistake it?
> >
>
by reading what you want to read..


pangolin

unread,
Nov 16, 2004, 4:03:24 PM11/16/04
to
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:37:33 -0800, "Take Your Pill" <+++@---.|||>
wrote:

>
>"Take Your Pill" <+++@---.|||> wrote in message
>news:X-2dneGCv69...@giganews.com...
>>
>> "pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message
>> news:rhokp01l5rlddleep...@4ax.com...
>> > On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:36:51 -0800, "Take Your Pill" <+++@---.|||>
>> > wrote:
>> >
>> >
>> > >>>>>>you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out
>of
>> you!
>> >
>> > >> >> I am glad at least somebody is enjoying our misery.
>> >
>> > >No I'm not. Making a point that giving in to these extremists will
>> matters
>> > >worse all over Europe. They always strike where they percieve weakness
>or
>> > >haven't you noticed? Your leaders need to make up their minds to battle
>> > >these jihadis with no room for compromise or things will only get
>worse!!
>> > >
>> > Of course not. How could I mistake it?
>> >
>>
>by reading what you want to read..

Of course. I'm so stupid....


Take Your Pill

unread,
Nov 16, 2004, 4:22:47 PM11/16/04
to

"pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message
news:alqkp0l9i0vdr1eti...@4ax.com...
yep


pangolin

unread,
Nov 16, 2004, 4:39:19 PM11/16/04
to
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:22:47 -0800, "Take Your Pill" <+++@---.|||>
wrote:

To give you the benefit of the doubt, I googled you and too bad: my
first impression was obviously correct.

http://groups.google.com/groups?scoring=d&q=author%3A%2B%2B%2B@---.%7C%7C%7C

Take Your Pill

unread,
Nov 16, 2004, 5:09:56 PM11/16/04
to

"pangolin" <ge...@mail.nl> wrote in message
news:0bskp0l1qgocqgaqv...@4ax.com...

and what did you find that was relevent to your problem?


Marten

unread,
Nov 16, 2004, 7:48:43 AM11/16/04
to

"Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> schreef in bericht
news:N31md.2476$9A.8...@news.xtra.co.nz...
> Heinrich wrote:
> <clipped>.
>
> > In just over a week, a country widely regarded as a
> > paragon of tolerant liberalism has been transformed into a cauldron
> > of religious and ethnic violence.
> >
> > In reprisals and counter-reprisals, more than 20 mosques,
> > churches, Islamic and Christian schools, and Muslim community centres
> > have been attacked in a wave of petrol bombings and vandalism.
>
>
> <clipped>
>
> What? No synagogues?

no ,the people who go there ,have proven themselfes the last 1000 years as
decent folks,
who never ever meant any harm to the dutch,pity we lost so many of them
during the 40-45,
>
> --
> Tilly
>
> striking1...@yahoo.co.nz
>
>


pangolin

unread,
Nov 16, 2004, 9:45:19 PM11/16/04
to
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:09:56 -0800, "Take Your Pill" <+++@---.|||>
wrote:

>>>you may hate the usa, but these islamo-facists scare the sh*t out of you!

>> I am glad at least somebody is enjoying our misery.

>> To give you the benefit of the doubt, I googled you and too bad: my
>> first impression was obviously correct.
>>
>>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?scoring=d&q=author%3A%2B%2B%2B@---.%7C%7C%7C
>>
>
>and what did you find that was relevent to your problem?

Don't flatter yourself.

Take Your Pill

unread,
Nov 16, 2004, 10:35:09 PM11/16/04