Weather in Valkenburg

tania15

Dec 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/11/99

Sorry if Ive put this on the wrong newsgroup. Im travelling to Valkenburg on
Monday and wanted to know if someone could tell me what the weather is like
please, is it raining at all.

Thanks very much

Tania

Azrifel

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
tania15 wrote in soc.culture.netherlands:

>Hi,
>
>Sorry if Ive put this on the wrong newsgroup. Im travelling to Valkenburg on
>Monday and wanted to know if someone could tell me what the weather is like
>please, is it raining at all.

Its snowing.

--
Azrifel, heerser van de zeven woenstijnen, baas over eigen lamp
Ik heb de macht, de macht om jou te woord te staan.