Cannibal seeking Dutch boymeat!

Roy

Dec 26, 2010, 5:55:58 PM12/26/10
Hello,

I'm a cannibal and I want "the real deal" - the meat of young males.

There used to be many cannibals who were seeking girlmeat, but I can
tell you that males are much tastier than women.Females are just fat
and bones while men do have "real meat" on their bones.

Just take a look at their upper arms, chests and legs. Delicious!

I will take male volunteers up to age 25 or I will pay CASH for young
males up to age 25.

I'm very interested in young men from the Netherlands, I heard that
Dutch
men are delicious.

You can sell me your sons, your husbands, your boyfriends or some
other boys.

I will also take small groups of young males, so you can sell me
brothers, friends or similar groups of young males.

Please note that I DO NOT want old male meat. Anybody who is older
than 25 must be REALLY tasty or I won't eat him.

You can send me a picture of your flesh or the meat of the young
males

you're going to sell:

boyeat...@yahoo.com
boyeater1979 on Yahoo

Your looks don't matter - for me ass, legs, chest and upper arms are
interesting. Your testicles and dicks are a nice hors d'œuvre.

I also have a group on Google, where you can buy and sell boys or
where you can offer yourself:

http://groups.google.com/group/boymeat?hl=en

I'm on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001034158972

My group "Boymeat" on Facebook is here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_170409469663707

I will also take crossdressers and transvestites, as long as they're
young and meaty.

Roy

male males

Sep 20, 2021, 4:01:07 PMSep 20
Dne neděle 26. prosince 2010 v 23:55:58 UTC+1 uživatel Roy napsal:

I am male meat and I am looking for a male chef, I belong in your stomach, eat me, I am meat from the EU

Lukas von Austria

Oct 17, 2021, 6:35:32 PM (2 days ago) Oct 17
Hello, I'm Lukas, I'm a teenage gay boy looking for a very brutal butcher, doctor or sir, I offer my organs and viscera for organ harvesting. I let myself be cut open. I let myself be castrated write to me on WickrMe lukas17yocutme I'm ready for my Sir.