dutch ICE hockey fans!

S. Vanderkooy

Jan 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/30/96
hello, i'm a canadian/dutch citizen wondering about the dutch
professional ice hockey league(s). i was hoping someone could tell me
anything/as much as possible, about the dutch pro ice hockey system.
Things like average salary, different tiers/levels, and type of calibre
or expertise.
These specifics or anything about the game would be greatly
appreciated as i would like to play in the future but need information.
thank you in advance.
steve van der Kooy
"hieneken" made in heaven!

(replies by personal e-mail would be preferable)
:-)

S. Vanderkooy

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
From what i gather the professional ice hockey league in the
Netherlands is not very high profile. I have recieved some very basic
information concerning the dutch pro. league. I would appreciate any
additional information concerning the league especially if anyone knows
any specifics such as league minimum salaries, how many teams and
level equivelant to a league in Canada.
i am a dual dutch/canadian citizen who is concidering the option
of playing in holland after university.
thanx in advance
steve van der kooy