help! SAVE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE MEMORIAL IN ASSEN - THE NETHERLANDS

Rouben Malayan

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Hello!

We need help!

ACTION ALERT

SAVE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE MEMORIAL
IN ASSEN - THE NETHERLANDS

Grey Wolves Threaten to Destroy the Monument
In the wake of and intense round of political pressure from Turkish
diplomats in the Netherlands, and fueled by growing anti-Armenian
rhetoric from the Turkish government, the "Grey Wolves," a Turkish
right-wing and racist organisation, has threatened to destroy an
Armenian Genocide memorial recently approved by the Assen municipality
in the Netherlands.

A group linked to the Grey Wolves demonstrated recently in front of the
Assen town hall, demanding that the municipal authorities rescind their
authorization for the construction of the memorial. The group announced
publicly, and for the record, that if the construction of the monument
goes forward that they will destroy the memorial upon its completion.

The February 18th issue of the newspaper De Drents Courant reported
that:

"Turks in Assen have threatened to destroy the Armenian stone crucifix
monument, once it is in place. The Turkish ambassador as stated that the

monument could damage the relationship between Turkey and the
Netherlands."
Apparently, under these threats of violence, the Assen municipality's
official responsible for city monuments has declared that the city had
authorized a monument commemorating Armenian deaths between 1910 and
1920, not necessarily a memorial indicating municipal recognition of the

Armenian Genocide.

The European Delegation of the Armenian National Committee urges all
organizations and individuals who stand for human rights and against the

denial of genocide to support the monument project in Assen.
Specifically, the ANC-EU urges these groups and human rights advocates
to write to Assen's Mayor, Mrs D. Van As Kleijwegt, and encourage her
not to give in to Turkish pressure and to ensure that the word
"GENOCIDE" remains on the memorial.

Send your messages to:

-Mrs D. Van As – Kleijwegt
Mayor of City
Postbus 30018
9400 RA ASSEN – The Netherlands
TEL. 31 592 366 911 FAX. 31 592 366 595
E-Mail : Assen_bi...@amazed.nl

- Mr G. J. EERLAND
City official in charge of monuments
KENNEMERLAND 1
9405 LA ASSEN – The Netherlands
TEL. 31 592 366 911 FAX. 31 592 366 595
E-Mail : Assen_bi...@amazed.nl

Sample text:
Dear _____________:

I am writing to encourage you to take a stand against the denial of
crimes against humanity by ensuring that the Assen memorial clearly
identifies the crime of genocide committed against the Armenian people.

As a believer in human rights, I respectfully urge you to resist the
shameful efforts of the Turkish government to pressure your municipality

into denying the historical truth and the suffering of an ancient
nation.

I am sure that you agree that Turkey - which has among the world's worst

human rights records and imprisons more journalists than any other
country - is in no position to lecture either you or the good people of
Assen about human rights and tolerance.

Thank you for your consideration of my concerns.

NAME
ADDRESS

Rouben Malayan

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00

Before 1910 we, Armenians, began with exterminating the Turks. But then then
the Turks began to defend them selfs. They won the war. We lose.
We apolige that we are lying and do not tell the truth. We always speak
about the Armenian Genocide but never about the Turkish genocide before
1910.

We've got what we deserved.

Sincerely,

Rouben,
Armenian fag

Rouben Malayan <rou...@netvision.net.il> wrote in message

> -Mrs D. Van As - Kleijwegt

> Mayor of City
> Postbus 30018

> 9400 RA ASSEN - The Netherlands

> TEL. 31 592 366 911 FAX. 31 592 366 595
> E-Mail : Assen_bi...@amazed.nl
>

> - Mr G. J. EERLAND
> City official in charge of monuments
> KENNEMERLAND 1

> 9405 LA ASSEN - The Netherlands

> TEL. 31 592 366 911 FAX. 31 592 366 595
> E-Mail : Assen_bi...@amazed.nl

theo1610

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Rouben Malayan <rou...@netvision.net.il> wrote:

>Hello!
>We need help!

>ACTION ALERT

>SAVE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE MEMORIAL
>IN ASSEN - THE NETHERLANDS

Why?
I really don't understand what that anti-peace thing
has to do in a public area. Put it in your own church.

>Thank you for your consideration of my concerns.

What about the concerns from others.....??
And we don't need pre-historic warlords overhere.

>NAME
>ADDRESS

theo1610 @wxs.nl
"lievebeheersbeestjes bv."

Rouben Malayan

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Someone is using my name and fake email address
"Rouben Malayan" "bo...@boom.nl"
to post lies as you can see. Well, I dont need to
be too smart to figure out, its another brainwashed
ottoman.

You just dont get it, do you.

Rouben Malayan

Rouben Malayan wrote:

> Before 1910 we, Armenians, began with exterminating the Turks. But then then
> the Turks began to defend them selfs. They won the war. We lose.
> We apolige that we are lying and do not tell the truth. We always speak
> about the Armenian Genocide but never about the Turkish genocide before
> 1910.
>
> We've got what we deserved.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Rouben,
> Armenian fag
>
> Rouben Malayan <rou...@netvision.net.il> wrote in message

> > Hello!
> >
> > We need help!
> >
> > ACTION ALERT
> >
> > SAVE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE MEMORIAL
> > IN ASSEN - THE NETHERLANDS
> >

> > Thank you for your consideration of my concerns.
> >

> > NAME
> > ADDRESS

Rouben Malayan

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
I am surprised to find out that you dare to call
a genocide memorial an "anti-peace" thing.
Or maybe you would like to errect a monument
to turkish effort to exterminate our race?

And who are pre-historic warlords?
I live in Rotterdam and I see almost every
day turks beaten up each other and the others
on the streets. Do you see armenians threaten
anyone? Or use weapon, put people to knife
for seeing things differently? c'mon, if you are dutch
then perhaps you lost your mind.

theo1610 wrote:

> Rouben Malayan <rou...@netvision.net.il> wrote:
>
> >Hello!
> >We need help!
>
> >ACTION ALERT
>
> >SAVE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE MEMORIAL
> >IN ASSEN - THE NETHERLANDS
>

> Why?
> I really don't understand what that anti-peace thing
> has to do in a public area. Put it in your own church.
>

> >Thank you for your consideration of my concerns.

Aggie-Tom

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00

Rouben Malayan wrote in message <8dursd$pe1$1...@nereid.worldonline.nl>...

>Before 1910 we, Armenians, began with exterminating the Turks. But then
then
>the Turks began to defend them selfs. They won the war. We lose.
>We apolige that we are lying and do not tell the truth. We always speak
>about the Armenian Genocide but never about the Turkish genocide before
>1910.

Dont make me laugh.

Before the Armenians the Turks were exterminating Kurds, and before them
Greeks, Serbs and Bulgarians.

>We've got what we deserved.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Rouben,
>Armenian fag
>

>Rouben Malayan <rou...@netvision.net.il> wrote in message

>> Hello!
>>
>> We need help!
>>
>> ACTION ALERT
>>
>> SAVE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE MEMORIAL
>> IN ASSEN - THE NETHERLANDS
>>

>> Thank you for your consideration of my concerns.
>>

>> NAME
>> ADDRESS

Roubenkiller

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00

I live in Rotterdam too and I never see Turks beating up each other.
But...
I see marrocans, other north africans and armenians beaten up each other and
poor old dutch grannies.
I see Armenians who came to the Netherlands for an Asylum.

They get money from the 'sociale dienst' like all asylum seeking lazy
bastards. Dutch people are working for those lazy armenian and kurdish
asylum scum.

> I am surprised to find out that you dare to call
> a genocide memorial an "anti-peace" thing.
> Or maybe you would like to errect a monument
> to turkish effort to exterminate our race?
>
> And who are pre-historic warlords?
> I live in Rotterdam and I see almost every
> day turks beaten up each other and the others
> on the streets. Do you see armenians threaten
> anyone? Or use weapon, put people to knife
> for seeing things differently? c'mon, if you are dutch
> then perhaps you lost your mind.
>
> theo1610 wrote:
>
> > Rouben Malayan <rou...@netvision.net.il> wrote:
> >

> > >Hello!
> > >We need help!
> >
> > >ACTION ALERT
> >
> > >SAVE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE MEMORIAL
> > >IN ASSEN - THE NETHERLANDS
> >

> > Why?
> > I really don't understand what that anti-peace thing
> > has to do in a public area. Put it in your own church.
> >

> > >Thank you for your consideration of my concerns.

0U812

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00

Rouben Malayan wrote in message <8dursd$pe1$1...@nereid.worldonline.nl>...

>Before 1910 we, Armenians, began with exterminating the Turks. But then
then
>the Turks began to defend them selfs. They won the war. We lose.
>We apolige that we are lying and do not tell the truth. We always speak
>about the Armenian Genocide but never about the Turkish genocide before
>1910.
>
>We've got what we deserved.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Rouben,
>Armenian fag
>

>Rouben Malayan <rou...@netvision.net.il> wrote in message

>> Hello!
>>
>> We need help!
>>
>> ACTION ALERT
>>
>> SAVE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE MEMORIAL
>> IN ASSEN - THE NETHERLANDS

I have sent an email in support of your struggle.

Paraskevas

>> - Mr G. J. EERLAND
>> City official in charge of monuments
>> KENNEMERLAND 1
>> 9405 LA ASSEN - The Netherlands
>> TEL. 31 592 366 911 FAX. 31 592 366 595
>> E-Mail : Assen_bi...@amazed.nl

-
>------
>>

>> Sample text:
>> Dear _____________:
>>
>> I am writing to encourage you to take a stand against the denial of
>> crimes against humanity by ensuring that the Assen memorial clearly
>> identifies the crime of genocide committed against the Armenian people.
>>
>> As a believer in human rights, I respectfully urge you to resist the
>> shameful efforts of the Turkish government to pressure your municipality
>>
>> into denying the historical truth and the suffering of an ancient
>> nation.
>>
>> I am sure that you agree that Turkey - which has among the world's worst
>>
>> human rights records and imprisons more journalists than any other
>> country - is in no position to lecture either you or the good people of
>> Assen about human rights and tolerance.
>>

>> Thank you for your consideration of my concerns.
>>

>> NAME
>> ADDRESS

theo1610

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Rouben Malayan <rou...@netvision.net.il> wrote:

>I am surprised to find out that you dare to call
>a genocide memorial an "anti-peace" thing.

It's an act against the turkisch people, indeed.
And also against the armeniers overhere...

I also cann't see the holocaust monuments, growing
lately like mushrooms on horsesjit, as a positive
thing for jews, for me or for others. It are imo all
symptoms from a very sick and negative state of mind.

>Or maybe you would like to errect a monument
>to turkish effort to exterminate our race?

As you see, I'm totaly right.

>And who are pre-historic warlords?
>I live in Rotterdam and I see almost every
>day turks beaten up each other and the others
>on the streets. Do you see armenians threaten
>anyone? Or use weapon, put people to knife
>for seeing things differently? c'mon, if you
>are dutch then perhaps you lost your mind.

You like to make a list with good and bad people?
But perhaps first you want to answer next question:

I really don't understand what that anti-peace thing
has to do in a public area. Put it in your own church.

theo1610 @wxs.nl
"lievebeheersbeestjes bv."

Bretzli

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00

Rouben Malayan <rou...@netvision.net.il> schreef in berichtnieuws

3902E67B...@netvision.net.il...
> Hello!
>
> We need help!
>
> ACTION ALERT
>
> SAVE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE MEMORIAL
> IN ASSEN - THE NETHERLANDS

Fuck off and try to solve your problems in Istanbul.
By the way, this is a dutch newsgroup. Try to adapt yourself lazy loudmouth.

Roubenkiller

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00

Why don't you put this monument in your own fucking armenian country? What
has The Netherlands to do with your monument?

Did the Netherlands put a monument in Armenia because of suffering of the
Japanese in WW2?

No. They discussed this issue with the Japanese themselves.

Grow up and get a life.

Erik Huisman

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Rouben Malayan wrote:

> Before 1910 we, Armenians, began with exterminating the Turks. But then then
> the Turks began to defend them selfs. They won the war. We lose.
> We apolige that we are lying and do not tell the truth. We always speak
> about the Armenian Genocide but never about the Turkish genocide before
> 1910.
>
> We've got what we deserved.

ik heb de Britannica helemaal ontdekt :
http://www.britannica.com/bcom/eb/article/0/0,5716,9633+1+9520,00.html

Armenian massacres

series of brutal campaigns conducted against the Armenian subjects of the
Ottoman Empire by Sultan Abdülhamid in 1894-96 and by the Young Turk
government in 1915-16.

There were about 2.5 million Christian Armenians within the Ottoman Empire by
the late 1880s. The Armenians in the eastern provinces, encouraged by Russia,
began promoting Armenian territorial autonomy. As the movement grew, various
political groups were organized, culminating in the formation of two
revolutionary parties called Hënchak ("The Bell") and Dashnaktsutyun
("Union")
in 1887 and 1890, respectively. At the same time, Abdülhamid, intent on
suppressing all separatist sentiments in the empire, aroused nationalistic
feelings and resentment against the Armenians among the neighbouring Kurds.
The resulting persecution by Kurds, coupled with a drastic increase in taxes,
gave the Armenian radicals two pretexts to rise in revolt. When the Armenians
in Sasun refused to pay the oppressive taxes, Turkish troops and Kurdish
tribesmen killed thousands of them and burned their villages (1894).

[...]

The last and worst of the massacres occurred during World War I (1914-18).
Armenians from the Caucasus region formed volunteer battalions to help the
Russian army against the Turks. Early in 1915 these battalions organized the
recruiting of Turkish Armenians from behind the Turkish lines. In response,
the Turkish government ordered the deportation of about 1,750,000 Armenians
Syria and Mesopotamia. In the course of this forced exodus, about 600,000
Armenians died of starvation or were killed by Turkish soldiers and police
while en route in the desert. Hundreds of thousands more were forced into
exile.

Nooit geweten dat Koerden en Turken samen Armeniers hebben afgemaakt.
De Armeniers wilden graag onafhankelijk(er) worden en dan krijg je mot,
net als de Koerden nu ook onafhankelijker willen worden en
ook problemen hebben.

Zand erover, geen oude koeien uit de sloot halen en niet meer vechten.

--

Erik
Linux 2.2 email: er...@mystra.dhs.org

Gates' Law: De snelheid van software halveert
iedere 18 maanden

Rouben Malayan

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
I wrote neither of the last 2 posts. There are a few people posing as me, it
seems.

> Someone is using my name and fake email address
> "Rouben Malayan" "bo...@boom.nl"
> to post lies as you can see. Well, I dont need to
> be too smart to figure out, its another brainwashed
> ottoman.
>
> You just dont get it, do you.
>
> Rouben Malayan
>

> Rouben Malayan wrote:
>
> > Before 1910 we, Armenians, began with exterminating the Turks. But then
then
> > the Turks began to defend them selfs. They won the war. We lose.
> > We apolige that we are lying and do not tell the truth. We always speak
> > about the Armenian Genocide but never about the Turkish genocide before
> > 1910.
> >
> > We've got what we deserved.
> >

> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Rouben,
> > Armenian fag
> >
> > Rouben Malayan <rou...@netvision.net.il> wrote in message

> > > Hello!
> > >
> > > We need help!
> > >
> > > ACTION ALERT
> > >
> > > SAVE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE MEMORIAL
> > > IN ASSEN - THE NETHERLANDS

Rouben Malayan

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
hahahahaha Rouben. You have a valid point.

Roubenkiller <bo...@boom.nl> wrote in message

ARCADIAN

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
What problems in Istanbul? There are only a few if any Armenians left
there. This is what the world must acknoweledge so it never happens
again. Besides, the issue is one in the Netherlands, how does it not
concern the Dutch people?

In article <uxtRghVr$GA.286@net003s>,

--
ZHTO ELLAS

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Erik Huisman

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
ARCADIAN wrote:

> What problems in Istanbul? There are only a few if any Armenians left
> there. This is what the world must acknoweledge so it never happens
> again. Besides, the issue is one in the Netherlands, how does it not
> concern the Dutch people?

and a few in Iraq/Syria.

Most people don't know and don't want to know
where Armenia is.

'far away to the east'
'don't bother us with your problems, solve them yourself'

ARCADIAN

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
Exactly! Greece is only 2/3 to a half of what it could of and should
of been. Armenians are kind of like the Jews, they have a "homeland"
but they are spread out throughout Europe as a result of time or by
force. Borders in the world are too defined and have led to countless
tragedies.

In article <39072C92...@telekabel2.nl>,

Spartiati

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
In article <8dursd$pe1$1...@nereid.worldonline.nl>,

"Rouben Malayan" <bo...@boom.nl> wrote:

> Before 1910 we, Armenians, began with exterminating the Turks. But
then then
> the Turks began to defend them selfs. They won the war. We lose.
> We apolige that we are lying and do not tell the truth. We always
speak
> about the Armenian Genocide but never about the Turkish genocide
before
> 1910.
>
> We've got what we deserved.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Rouben,
> Armenian fag
>
> Rouben Malayan <rou...@netvision.net.il> wrote in message

> > Hello!
> >
> > We need help!
> >
> > ACTION ALERT
> >
> > SAVE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE MEMORIAL
> > IN ASSEN - THE NETHERLANDS
> >
>Dumbass! They were fighting for something you take for granted,
FREEDOM from the Ottoman invaders.

--
Spartiati - "Spreading Hellenism Online"

Salih

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
Ok dumbass lets give the Amerika's back to the native's=central asian
people.

Spartiati <spar...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Spartiati

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
In article <8eaa26$22n$1...@nereid.worldonline.nl>,
> Dumbass, pay attention this time.....I never stated anything in
regards to returning lands back for that is not only wrong but not
possible. This is about the distortion of facts, the manipulation of
the truth by the Turkish government. The fear that the world will see
the true essence of how the "Republic of Turkey", "Ataturk's dream" was
in reality created.

Surur Kip

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Who cares when they put a monument in Armenia. They want to make propaganda not
just memorize anything so called their ancestors have lived.

gogu

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00

? "Surur Kip" <su...@turk.net> ?????? ??? ??????

> Who cares when they put a monument in Armenia. They want to make
propaganda not
> just memorize anything so called their ancestors have lived.

Of course! And only Turks are telling the truth!:-))) Everybody is lying
("so called...") except them! Thank God civilized world knows the truth! And
almost ALL civilized countries recognized the genocides Turks did in their
history...
Sweet dreams Turk!

Rouben Malayan

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
read the follow ups you repeat yourself.