Aids patient must come down to tropical regions for treatment!!!!!!!!!

dyangzz777

Jan 13, 2003, 4:36:49 AM1/13/03
If, ancient Indian Rajahs, kings or chinese emperors, for vacation,
they would normally, travelled north (to admire the changing of the
seasons) and for treatment(on sickness), they would travelled south,
to the warm tropical regions.

Why??????????

Reason being, in every sicknesses, be it, old-fashion sickness ie.
fever, chronic sickness or modern -days sicknesses ie. hepatitis or
aids, they all come along with the spirituality of the illness ie.
cold sweat, shivering, dullness , 'dark cloud' hovering across the
forehead and so on...
Take for example, a common fever, beside, the usual sore-throat and
coughing where, herbal cocnoction or western medication could
solved(treat) it, whereas, the treatment on such illnesses ie. cold
sweat, dullness, shivering and so on, that come along with fever, can
never be treated with available herbs or western medicaltion!!! The
latter illnesses are what we called (from a holistic interpretation),
the spirituality of the sickness. The more deadlier sicknesses such
as, aids or hepatitis, they too, come along with these spiritual
illness.

Of course, to solve it, regardless of, whether its a germ derived (ie
cancer)or virus derived( aids or hepatitis), there are various
holistic method (of treatment) in getting the sickness under control
or being cured from it.

Normal treatment(on old fashion sicknesses) by various medical
disciplines, are very direct ie. by applying the respective herbs or
western herbal drug to 'arrest' the problem,but, when come to
modern-days virus derived sicknesses, they are at their wit-ends.
WHY???
Firstly, those old fashion sickness are usually germ derived that
involved the functioning on organ ie. cancer to the stomach or liver
or diabetes and with their available temperate herbs or herbal drugs,
they (medical science or TCM) could easily treat it. Of course,
medical science has the upper hand (as compared to TCM), 'cause, they
applied the additional and direct treatment of chemotherapy or thru
surgery (cut and paste method).
They (medical science and TCM) did put alot of efforts in trying to
find cure for modern-days virus derived sicknesses, with their usual
herbal drugs or temperate herbs, but, to no avail. WHY???
This is because, they are ignorant or not aware of, that, herb is
being categorised (by Nature) ie. to treat orthodox sickness (mostly
germ derived), you need to apply 'orthodox herb' (mainly found in
temperate regions), 'cause, when you talk about organ dyfunctioning,
you are talking about, lack of certain minerals that help its
functioning. So temperate suit that, just fine.
So, when treating an unorthodox sickness (mostly virus derived), one
need to apply 'unorthodox herb'( consist of tropical herbs), 'cause,
most tropical herbs(or tropical fruits) come with certain types of
'enzyme' (not-so much minerals,as compared with temperate herb/fruit)
that is able to doing the 'cleansing' job in 'flushing out' those
impurities, in the blood system. In an unorthodox sickness, we are
talking about, impurities ie. virus or even bacterials, that are
'swimming' in the blood system.

Beside, the above-mentioned technique in treating sicknesses, asian
holistic physician (like myself), we also guide the infected aids
patient thru a kind of ' 'spiritual meditation'. The purpose in doing
this spiritual meditation is to brighten the patient's 'AURA'. Having
achieved that, its benefit is to tackle the spirituality of the
sicknesses and the aids sickness will be either in control or being
treated. Brightening one's Aura is tantamount to, bringing back the
original sacredness in one's body, as a warm blooded being. Our centre
also, teaches you in realising that actually, our body is also a
'cosmic body' running parallel to our existing Solar System and
beside, that, by itself, it is being governed by a 'sunside' and a
'moonside'.

Not only that, being able to understand the spiritual interpretation
of a human's cosmc body, then, one is able to understand 'why virus
die, when exposed to light',why the human's heart is situated on the
moonside of the body, why, during nightfall, our blood system tend to
be more vigilant and 'active' in its circulation, why, stroke patient
usually encounter defect to their 'moonside'(left-side) of their body
system and so on???

So to speak, understanding the basic fundamentals (of the human
functioning body) and its surrounding spiritual elements, dictating
its existent, is the only way to solve a mysterious sickness such as
the deadly aids disease!! Virus exists since, the beginning of time
and in the old days, virus sicknessess are known as a kind of
mysterious sickness, 'cause, people infected with deadly virus can
simply died, by the next coming of dawn.

So, you tell me, who is more equipped in understanding a sickness?

Danny Yang

An Asian Holistic Physician cum Herbalist
The only hope for aids patient!!!!!!!

For your info,

To an ordinary man who wish to improve his health, its about on 'you
are what you eat'
To an ordinary medical practitioner who is treating an infectious
sickness, treatment technique such as, 'it takes a poison to kills a
poison', referring to those fungus derived antibiotic as a kind of
good germ, that kills bad germ!

In dealing with modern-days sicknesses, to an asian Holistic
Physician,its about 'you can named it as the most deadliest and
mysterious sickness and you can also, name it as the most simple and
easiest sickness to treat'. Take for example those airbornes virus ie.
the common cold virus that 'comes and goes'.