Planet Level Secret Intel Tribunal & ISTCCNUEP Technological Constitution Constitutional Tribunal & ICC Tribunal & Russian Tribunals & UK Tribunals & PRChina Tribunals & Egypt Tribunals Mandating Phone Interrogative Conference>CT Rf Bibi Trump]

1 view

planetco...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2019, 10:51:26 AM9/26/19
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

[You ] are already Officially in the ICC Tribunal ! Stay there !

Let the Judges in ICC Tribunal Decide [Your Fate] !

Instead Antiterror Units Commanders

[Proxy & all around Fully Recorded Terror activity

wish stacking the ] International Law & Tribunals

Will Bring Full Antiterror Units & Military Systems Retaliation

Obedience to International Law & Tribunals & Sub Judice Items

is Mandatory !

I [do] not negotiate [with the enders of ] Ashdod Israel Humanity
I [do] not [have any need or intention to ever negotiate with enders of
] Ashdod Israel Humanity

I [do] not negotiate [with the enders of ] Ashdod Israel Humanity
I [do] not [have any need or intention to ever negotiate with enders of
] Ashdod Israel Humanity

I am ISTCCNUEP I am MultyNational MultyNuclear Planet etc Level Hot
& Two Times One Order of Magnitude Supreme Supremacy at Nuclear Level
[then USA colapsed systems] almost 4 years ago on [soc.culture.romanian]
& De Facto Nonexistent Former[ USA Nuclear Systems] after the
ISTCCNUEP Sovereign Supreme Supremacy Nuclear Power
Decisive & Mighty Stand
several days ago [during the NSA wish hacking activity ]
& Multiple Orders Of Magnitude Supreme Supremacy at Conventional &
Military & Human Resources & Intel & Economy & Area & all each any
Possible Systems Level !!! Welcome to ISTCCNUEP
I [do] not negotiate [with the enders of ] Ashdod Israel Humanity
I [do] not [have any need or intention to ever negotiate with enders of
] Ashdod Israel Humanity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yalta_Conference
Agreement to the priority of the unconditional surrender of Nazi Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconditional_surrender

& in this Context

We [Do] not [Negotiate ] [Criminals ] Fate

[with the hbs rf CIA rf hbs Criminals ]

aka

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yalta_Conference
Agreement to the priority of the unconditional surrender of Nazi Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconditional_surrender

under all [World War 3] Protocols as Defined

aka in NONELECTED since 1996 [CIA Mercenaries Hijakers of a ] Country

actually two countries aka Real Independent Israel & RI Palestine

[according to 1993 Spiegel & Older Economist Covers]

& Never [Elected Since 1956 Economist Rhodesia Nazi Governed

Nazi Black USA 'Genius']

& Real [Hitlers Merkel Swartz the nIGERS & sCHRODER=

Nazies Tule Same Gehelen Organization

Nazies Masked as Pro Jews Pro Semitic

= the Master Puppeteers Over Euro

Mainland USA Likud Rf Poroshenko etc

http://www.allworldwars.com/image/089/NaziCollaborationPosters025.jpg

]

never [Elected in the last 22 Years Likud gov = CIA Black Op Mercenaries ]

Is

Agreement to the priority of the unconditional surrender of Nazi Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconditional_surrender

under all [World War 3] Protocols as Defined

& [Germany ] Instrument for Unconditional Surrender

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Акт_о_капитуляции_Германии

Toward Russia & PR China & UK & Myself & RI Israel

Issue Closed !

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Decision & Decision Reminder & Decision update aka [any wish Nazi Made Direct Indirect Proxy or Miracle or Bad Luck etc Wish Nicadrorism Nicadrorism assesment half nicadrorism including the Mk Ultra wish asses Cancer etc ] & the ISTCCNUEP Supreme Supremacy Irreversible Unstoppable Annihilates Nuclear [Building Size 14 & silverado Rf hbs & entire team] & Hydrogen Level for million Years [Nsa Meriland & Berlin Germany & Viena Austria ] & Systematically Mass Extinct [Fosta garda de fier & any organization of theirs that might be used as a indirect proxy etc ]
Issue Closed Forever aka in other simple words [Nazi & Garda de fier wish nicadrorism ] are nonexistent forever
Issue Closed

De peste doi ani conform hotariri mele un aditional Topest Intel Level on the Planet Person este antrenat & [wish you wish might wish succeed ]
in secunde aditional Topest Intel Level on the Planet Person care este antrenat conform hotaririri mele continua tot cea ce eu am hotarit
sub all [World War 3 ] Protocol
asta dup ce [voi ] veti suferi ca pedeaps la [wish nicadrorism or atempted wish nicadroris] sub Supreme Supremacy Mighty Power a ISTCCNUEP Supreme Supremacy Irreversible Unstoppable Annihilates Nuclear [Building Size 14 & silverado Rf hbs & entire team] & Hydrogen Level for million Years [Nsa Meriland & Berlin Germany & Viena Austria ] & Systematically Mass Extinct [Fosta garda de fier & any organization of theirs that might be used as a indirect proxy etc ]
Issue Closed

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Safety Imposing & Managing Systems

FSB Antiterror Units

https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=Tupolev+%D0%A2u+160+supersonic+strategic+bombe&path=vh&suggest_reqid=13180009314115598705456614861255
&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=p%20r%20china%20nuclear%20submarines%20official%20video&path=vh

&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=British%20Nuclear%20Submarines

https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=%D1%84%D1%81%D0%B1%20%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%80%20%D1%8E%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%81&path=vh
&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?filmId=5673247912605812776&text=mi6%20antiterror%20sas%20units&path=vh

&
https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=pr%20china%20special%20forces&path=vh

&

https://yandex.ru/video/search?filmId=6482261456713414808&text=%20%D0%92%D1%8B%D1%81%D1%82%D1%83%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5%20%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%83%D0%BF%D0%BF%D1%8B%20%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2%20%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%86%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%B0%20%C2%AB%D0%9A%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%C2%BB%20%D0%BF%D0%BE%20%D1%81%D0%BB%D1%83%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%8E%20%D0%B4%D0%BD%D1%8F%20