MAGNA CARTA

NELSON SILVA

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

"Described by Melody Maker as the "whole story of contemporary folk
music", Magna Carta first emerged on the folk scene back in 1970.
Hits like "Airport Song" and "Elizabethan" (both written on the back
of a cornflake box in Chris Simpson's flat!) soon followed, along
with million selling albums and world tours. Simpson is still at the
helm, joined by wife Linda on vocals and guitar, and Lee Abbott, one
of the best fretless bass players around. A must for all 60s
children!"

http://id.admin.cranfield.ac.uk/slowhtml/lighter/theatre/stables/stab0039.html

http://id.admin.cranfield.ac.uk/slowhtml/lighter/
theatre/stables/stab0039.html

"So I asked the coalman just for a laugh - Nelson Silva
how many times did he take a bath - Tel/Fax: +351-2-3705759
as many times said he, as the bath takes me" - R. Leote Rego, 187 h-121
Chris Simpson - 4400 V.N.Gaia - PORTUGAL
(Magna Carta) Nelson...@telefor1.esoterica.pt
* Evaluation copy of Silver Xpress. Day # 43841
--- via Silver Xpress V4.3 [NR]
* Origin: TeleForum 351-2-5106083 V.34 Porto (2:363/1)