NEW Book on AIDS origin!

Bob Lee

Oct 30, 2000, 11:06:20 PM10/30/00
New Book to study!
bookinf.txt

Xephyr

Oct 31, 2000, 3:15:58 PM10/31/00
""Chapter 16: Epilogue. A recapitulation of important historical notes;
important statements from Amos, et. al (1972); US Army document
suggesting ethnic-group-specific biological warfare (1975); A
restatement of the question: "Where did AIDS come from?" and a likely
answer.""

and here I thought no one in this god damned world would ever figure it
out!! wonder which world all you people live in, you people have no idea who
the hell is controlling your lives, all of you just enjoying life being
'free thinkers', forget the book, get a hold of this audio cassette, 'from
the shadows', its gonna change ur entire view of life, u'll never see things
the way you see them now. and the most ironic bit is, that everything said
in that cassette is TRUE!

here's a track (number 11) from the audio 'From The Shadows' any one wanting
the real media files for it, can write to me at my email..

=======

The freemason's plan for complete global control by one governmental body
means that they must pave the way for complete global economic union,
complete global legilatory and political union and complete global military
union.

On march the 25th 1957 with the creation of the European Economic Community
(EEC) the first significant steps in the creation of this global government
were taken. Since then the EEC has become a testing ground for the New World
Order. With the basic tenants of freedom of movement between member states
already established goods and people can move relatively freely within this
one Super State. The plans are already underway for the establishment
complete Monetary Union and the powers of the governmental body of Europe
are growing everyday paving the way for complete political and legilatury
union. All this will mean that eventually in the Super State of the EEC
there will be one currency, one economy and one government. and the
government would most certainly be a Masonic government.

The three most important players of the European Community are the Britain,
France and Germany. Britain and France have long been Masonicaly controlled
nations. During World War II, Germany was completely annexed by Britain and
France, along with the United States another Masonic nation and the Soviet
Union. The sectors of Germany controlled by the former three countries, the
Masonic nations, formed into a separate political identity called West
Germany. And with the downfall of the Berlin wall, West Germany has now
taken over the former East Germany.

Europe is not alone in its efforts to achieve Super State status. America
and Mexico are currently the only two members of NAFTA (North American Free
Trade Agreement). However, the nations of the South are increasingly being
pursued to join. With Masonic Super States in both Europe and America firmly
established Global Union would be a logical and easy progression. However,
there is another problem that the Masons need to contend with if they are to
be the Masters of this Global Union.

By the 1970's it was becoming increasingly clear that the population of
Europe and white America was rapidly declining. Unless something was done,
the expanding size of the population of the Third World Nations would pose a
serious threat to national security of Masonically controlled countries.
Western consumer power and productivity would reduce and as a result they
would be completely dependant on that of the Third World Nations. Somehow
the gap between Western population and that of the Third world population
had to abridged to restore Western supremacy or more precisely Masonic
supremacy at a global scale.

In the 1970's, president Jimmy Carter commissioned a Global 2000 report. The
findings of the report blamed virtually all of the world problems on the
population growth of the non-white people. The report went on as far as
recommending the elimination of at least 2 billion people in Third World
Nations off the face of the Earth by the year 2000 in order to restore
Western supremacy.

Interestingly enough, also in the 70's, the AIDS epidemic broke out claiming
huge amounts of life in Third World Nations as well as amongst the growing
black and the Hispanic population of America. It is said that the virus
originated from the Green Monkeys in Africa and was later passed on to the
local population through either acts bestiality or through consuming then as
food. From thereon AIDS spread like wild fire across the African continent
and later on to the rest of the world claiming millions of lives. However,
the story was just a smoke screen. On June the 2nd 1988, The Los Angeles
Times, published an article refuting the idea that the human AIDS virus
originated from Green Monkeys. It uncovered evidence - the DNA composition
of AIDS was totally inconsistent with the of Green Monkeys, in fact, it
could be proven that the AIDS virus could not be found any where in nature
and it could only have ever survived in the human biological system.

If the virus did not exist anywhere in nature the question is raised as to
where did the virus all of a sudden stem from?

On July 4th 1984 the New Delhi newspaper in India called The Patriot,
published an article making the first detailed charges of AIDS as being a
counter biological warfare agent.

An anonymous American anthropologists was quoted claiming that AIDS was
genetically engineered at the US Army's biological warfare laboratory.

On October 30th 1985, the Soviet Journal (cant interpret name.. don't
understand Russian you see, its sounds something like ''literna returnia
kazata'') repeated the charges made by the Indian newspaper making it an
international controversy.

All this however, was easily passed of as a communist rhetoric by the
Masonic West. However, on October 26th 1986, the Sunday Express became the
first western newspaper to run a front page story confirming the findings of
the Indian and Soviet newspapers entitled 'AIDS made in lab shot' (once
again plz refer). In this article, a distinguished physician doctor John
Seal and professor Jacob Seagull, a retired director of the Institute of
Biology at the Berlin University both concluded that the AIDS virus was
man-made.

The outbreak of AIDS has been linked to vaccine programs around the world.
The internationally respect London Times newspaper published an article as
the front page story on may 11th 1987 entitle, 'Small Pox vaccine triggered
AIDS'. The article establishes the direct correlation between the small-pox
vaccine administered by the WHO to an estimated of 50-70 million people in
different central African countries and the subsequent outbreaks of AIDS in
those regions. The World Health Organization is the medical wing of the
United Nations.

The evidence suggests that the AIDS is a genetically engineered virus spread
through vaccination programs in the Third World countries. Germ warfare
against the innocent and the weak aimed at eliminating an entire populous
off the earth.

AIDS is nothing other than the modern day final solution and all of this for
the purpose of installing an economic policy that would give complete global
domination to the Masonic West. However, for the freemasons, economic
domination on its own is not enough. In order to have Masonic governments at
the head of Global Union under complete Masonic control an Economic Union
may suffice. But to keep it there, they would need a military union and the
union would be non other than the UN.

----

> The critically-acclaimed new book "AIDS: An Explosion of the
> Biological Time-bomb?" (Robert E. Lee, c2000) is now available at
> Amazon.com, Borders.com, and Barnes & Noble (bn.com)
>
> Borders.com link:

http://search.borders.com/fcgi-bin/db2www/search/search.d2w/Details?&mediaTy
pe=Book&prodID=51991107

> Amazon.com link: