Can you say sucker? China, seeking fire-sale geopolitical prices, meets with Kazakhs, Tajikistans, Uzbeks, Kyrgyzstanis and Russians (all Mafia driven) to grab Afgan Oil wealth.

Dick Eastman

Jan 7, 2002, 4:39:33 PM1/7/02
The final move of a masterful strategy. We drain 5 years of defense
investment to give China Afgan oil.

Within their indirect traditions the Beijing princelings have managed --
behind the scenes and in realpolitik ruthless and inhumane that certainly
have their clandestine connections to the wtc crashbombing frame-up, the
Chinese have suckered us into conquering her neighbor Afganistan's strategic
land, its once prowud and independent people, its oil wealth and the crucial
opium farms and put it all in the hands of the triad Princeling's stooge
Afgan druglords,
the so-called Northern Alliance, who have supplied China with the raw opium
that becomes the heroin that makes the cash that is laundered by the
Anglo-American investment banks that funds the East Asian investments that
build the slave factories that overturns the world's middle classes and
economically and thus politically dominates the world. Ah, so.

No American understands China or Asia. We shouldn't have gotten involved,
we shouldn't have messed with these nations, ignorantly throwing our weight
around -- so that now the point has been reached where we are murdering all
the innocents to further the interests of all the devils -- all on the
pretext of a lie, a mass-murder frame-up that, obviously, our leadership has
had a hand in executing.

We should have quit long ago -- before we did this damage -- before we
created the monster that is the Chinese slave-state super-power.

But it is not too late to learn. Argentina has shown the way. Let's circle
the
wagons. Back to the Jeffersonian non-interventionist national-population's-
collective-best-interest checks and balances and decentralized powers and
civics-minded people. We will be doing the rest of the world a favor.
(Other
nations can resist China as long as the U.S. (and Britain) stops stupidly
doing the Princeling's bloody ("ruddy" if you are British) dirtywork for
them,
stops being proxy thugs like the Hessian's sent by King George III were
during the American revolution.

How right the world is to despise the sociopathic stooges of our government
who murder for the profit of the worlds ruling-class-elite criminals.

People are talking about Buchanan's book, TheDeath of the West, but it is
his foreign policy book . A Republic not an Empire, that is where we need to
start
reading.

Time to draw in our horns, click our heels together three times and say
"There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place
like home."

We need a new Monroe Doctrine. Support Argentina in her anti-monopoly
finance capitalism revolution -- join her in the creation of a new
humanitarian
populist block of nations -- that will grow as globalists are kicked out of
each nation. (China's triad princelings will be the last to go down -- but
her end will be as inevitable as that of the found-out and despised American
establishmentazzi. China's totalitarian wage-slave dictatorship , like the
Soviet Union before it, needs Trotskyite international financiers (and
drug-money launderers and money supply manipulators) to keep it alive.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/asia-pacific/newsid_1746000/1746426.s
tm

We need our own deliverance from globalism more than we need to steal
Caspian Oil. Let Eurasia work out its own nightmares. Let us triumph
merely by good example and mind-our-own-business virtue like
Washington and Jefferson before us.
---------------

Monday, 7 January, 2002, 07:18 GMT
China hosts regional meeting on Afghanistan

The foreign ministers of China, Russia and four Central Asian countries are
holding talks in Beijing on the situation in Afghanistan and the war on
terrorism.

The meeting is also likely to discuss the increasing tension between India
and Pakistan.

The Shanghai Co-operation Organisation, which includes Kazakhstan,
Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan, was created six months ago with the
aim of improving regional co-operation in fighting international terrorism.

From the newsroom of the BBC World Service
======================================

I think it was in early 1998 that this, my very first newsgroup posting,
appeared.

CHARLIE CHAN AND THE SINISTER PLOT OF ZHOU ENLAI

(A middle-aged Asian-American in white suit and hat, stands
talking with his eldest son)

#1 Son:
Gee, Pop, it looks like Beijing got all our secrets of the
neutron bomb, miniaturized nuclear warheads, satellite
electronics, and electro-magnetic pulse weapons. I
guess the White House was too trusting.

CC:
White House trusting many empty heads like head on
shoulders of inattentive son. Not disappointed.

#1: What do you mean, Pop?

CC:
Man not put mustard in bun unless expecting
hot dog.

#1:
You mean the Reds really bribed the leader of
the Free World with campaign money?

CC:
Please hold tongue so ears can hear. Beijing money
operating expenses for red-agent President.

#1:
But the Cold War ended 10 years ago, Pop. Weıve
built up all kinds of economic ties and good will
with China.

CC:
Economic ties tight around neck of Uncle Sam.
Old Chinese saying: Eagle and dragon watch bear
die. Eagle think safe to sleep. Dragon soon making
wish with wishbone. Good will to Beijing Reds one
way street. Bank crooks give factory and know-how
to China Princelings; Get big profit. Uncle Sam
left with big slum and no middle class.

#1:
But why would any American do that, Pop?

CC:
Beijing Reds murder many Chinese. Big-shot
bank pirates rob America. Beijing Princelings
make crooked deal with bad bankers.
Princelings' heads not chopped off. Bad
bankers not go to jail.

#1:
But Pop, at the University the profs say our
economic ties are going to move China to freedom.
When they see the advantages of capitalism
they will open their society to our values.

CC:
Loud-mouth son waste time at expensive loud-mouth
college. Bad bankers not missionaries. Wall Street
crooks meet Beijing agent in Asia; smoke big cigars.
Play with bodies of pretty Burmese slaveboys. Talk
about big profit from coolie labor. Pick best country
to move money. No time for Thomas Jefferson.

#1:
But how could they plan something as big as
wrecking the United States?

CC: Plan already there. Zhou Enlai make plan
50 years ago. Use ancient Chinese military
strategy of Sun Tzu: If too weak to defeat enemy
today, corrupt grandchildren of enemy. Beat later.

#1:
Wow. So thatıs what happened to generation
³X² with all the broken families, all the dumbing
down in the schools.

CC:
Education reform controlled by big foundations
under thumb of bad money men.

#1: Is that why no one could stop the pornography
and all the abortions? Iıll bet the crooked bankers
control the crooked lawyers too. Huh, Pop?

CC:
Tongue moving again. You overlook biggest weapon.
Zhou Enlai never forget Chinese loose Opium Wars
against English tea corporations. Use same weapon
against Uncle Sam. Red Beijing behind big drug invasion.
Make friends with American gangsters. Drug money
buy all crooked lawyer and politician they need. Old
Wall Street families long ago marry with English
opium-corporation families. See new chance to fill
pocket with drug money. Banks become agents for
Beijing. Transfer American know-how and machine
to Communist China. Throw honest hard-working
Japan, South Korea and Nationalist China on ear.
Beijing Communist not love people. Love power.
Bank crooks love power too. Poison propaganda
of CP hidden when letters changed to PC.
People fooled. Arrange own funeral.

#1:
But our military is still more powerfulful than theirs.

CC:
Number one son cannot open mouth without big
display of ignorance. Red-agent President disarm
own country. Send soldiers to middle of big Balkan
minefield. Stop American scientist weapon research.
Give missile secrets to Beijing Communists so
Communist soldiers know how to set pulse-beam
so burn up satellite and missile circuits. EMP bomb
destroy all electrical devices. President waste all
American missiles on Yugoslav mountainside.
Reds not take chances. Plan new Korean War
and Taiwan invasion when Uncle Sam start to
fight people of Iraq and whole Moslem world.
Defeated land of free go into receivership.
Everyone kowtow to Beijing Reds or else push
up daisies.

#1:
I donıt get it, Pop. If all our key positions are
filled with enemy agents, criminals and dupes
and if all the good people have been lied to,
intimidated, or pushed out of decision-making
positions, how do we win? Whatıs our
counter move?

CC:
Move already made.

#1:
Huh?

CC:
Words written down by man standing behind
potted plant will go on internet.

#1: Gosh, then the case is solved. Say, wait a
minute, Pop! What happens if no one listens?

Lifting his cup of tea toward his lips, the greatest
American detective smiles enigmatically and says
nothing.

finis
---------

Loose weight.

DICK EASTMAN 'S WIFE'S COSTLESS DIET PLAN:

PUT A BIBLE IN YOUR REFRIGERATOR AND MAKE THE
RULE THAT YOU CAN ONLY GRAB A SNACK IF YOU FIRST
READ AN ENTIRE CHAPTER. SHE SAYS IT SHOULD BE
ESPECIALLY EFFECTIVE IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE JEWISH
OR MOSLEM. SHE ALSO SAYS IF I DO NOT GET OFF THIS
COMPUTER RIGHT NOW SHE WILL TWIST MY HEAD OFF
AND MAKE ME EAT IT. *

I'm gone.

Dick Eastman
Yakima, Washington
Every man is responsible to evey other man.

* stealing from Woodhouse
------------

I recommend:

Non-CFR news and analysis of the WTC crashbombing frame-up
of Afganistan and related matters

http://daastol.com/EurasianGreatGame/ (esp. relevant to above)
http://www.emperors-clothes.com/
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com
http://www.rense.com
http://www.copvcia.com
http://www.Public-Action.com
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/

My key articles available at:
http://www.memes.org/article.php?sid=743
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm
(many helpful discussant/activists archived here)

Solution oriented (intelligent men, good wills, right objectives,
appropriate means):
http://www.whatmatters.nu/wmemails/wmemailsindex.html
http://members.ams.chello.nl/jsteenis

Action:

Ron Paul for President in 2004
(both a call for reform and a protest in
one well-placed constructive best shot)
http://www.petitiononline.com/Paul2004/