TPLSWIPSC & http://www.fsb.ru/ & https://www.12339.gov.cn/ & https://www.sis.gov.uk/ & NMEU & LaAmer & InteGrated TCCT& https://www.icc-cpi.int/>RS>Charges>QQQFFO911> Loader>65> CT EMP=RF=T Human Shield>WorldWar3 & Looting>Mossad& Biden Lapid Thomas]

Planet InfamyOfWest

Sep 10, 2022, 12:50:35 AM9/10/22
Context
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=subject%3ATeum%20subject%3AGirsaot
[
https://www.axios.com/2022/08/28/iran-deal-talks-mossad-visit-congress-biden

]
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=15%2F9hbsrf

Context
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=gogu%20marina
https://groups.google.com/u/2/g/alt.politics.org.un/c/KmaAkIo1DQw/m/tkm1Gm7oBQAJ
TPLSWIPSC & http://www.fsb.ru/ & https://www.12339.gov.cn/ & https://www.sis.gov.uk/ & NMEU & RI Israel & LaAmer & InteGrated ISTCCNUEP TCCT& https://www.icc-cpi.int/>RS>Safety> Started>Evacuation Now to>Mainland USA/Germany> USA/NATO Collaborators]
https://groups.google.com/u/2/g/alt.politics.org.un/c/vGbcogO0a9c/m/E_lBItY2BwAJ
Top Planet Level Safety Watch Intel Permanent Secret Commission Decision Immediate Full Blocking >All USA/German/Austrian/ Swiss/Pentagon/NATO Exports to] RI Israel & Replacement by Russia PRC NMEU Latin Americas UK Netherlands & PCI Italy Products
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/c/5kvCXmUGxR8
TPLSWIPSC & http://www.fsb.ru/ & https://www.12339.gov.cn/ & https://www.sis.gov.uk/ & NMEU & LaAmer & InteGrated TCCT& https://www.icc-cpi.int/>RS>Charges>QQQFFO911> Loader>65> CT EMP=RF=Tesla >USA Made Corona & CIA Dallas & CIA JDR CT rf etc]
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/c/ibDsQYxWhpA
TPLSWIPSC & http://www.fsb.ru/ & https://www.12339.gov.cn/ & https://www.sis.gov.uk/ & NMEU & LaAmer & InteGrated TCCT& https://www.icc-cpi.int/>RS>Charges>QQQFFO911> Loader>65> CT EMP=RF=T Human Shield>WorldWar3 & Looting>> Biden Lapid Thomas JDR]

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/c/3MIDTCrXX78
TPLSWIPSC & http://www.fsb.ru/ & https://www.12339.gov.cn/ & https://www.sis.gov.uk/ & NMEU & LaAmer & InteGrated TCCT& https://www.icc-cpi.int/>RS>Integrated Interrogation>CT rf > Bibi & Ex Wife Mother &Dror & Black & Marina & 13/13 &14 & Brightcom]