TPLSWIPSC & http://www.fsb.ru/ & https://www.12339.gov.cn/ & https://www.sis.gov.uk/ & https://www.icc-cpi.int/>RS>QQQFFO911=QED Check Mate & Infinite Redundant&Martz>FG>65>Video Conf Interrogation>POW>Terror Affiliated> Bibi Lapid Thomas>15/9hbsrf]]

Planet InfamyOfWest

Nov 13, 2022, 4:20:46 PM11/13/22
Context
https://groups.google.com/u/5/g/alt.politics.org.un/c/LOawU28MIN4

https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=life%2F2003-1.jpg
[
https://d29xot63vimef3.cloudfront.net/image/life/2003-1.jpg
]
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=Juan%20De%20Rada
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=Hen
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=brightcom

[
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/SjjEj0Lf29BqTQ
ICC [Project Nortwood Hiden Swastica ] False Flag Operation 911 [Roman Numbers & 4 Mass Exctinction ] lr
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/7KFfucORqCtEyA
ICC Tribunal Owned [[[Schindler M 1903 SprigField Einstain Rifling ]]].jpg (1)
]
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.politics.org.un/c/zAgav_f9Ug8/m/c2mJwWzeAAAJ

https://groups.google.com/u/5/g/alt.politics.org.un/c/LOawU28MIN4
https://www.rt.com/news/566452-explosion-rocks-central-istanbul/
After 16 00 Jerusalem Time

Context Suicided Cows [JDR CIA hbsrf & CT rf & 15/9hbsrf]
https://groups.google.com/u/9/g/alt.politics.org.un/c/RTTPNjWUBi8/m/Nmw_khzcAAAJ 2:48 PM Jerusalem Time
Reposted
[Opened Under CT rf VisualRf
&
immediate after 15/9hbsrf major terror atack of wish wishes ]

https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/c/1Y5E3FsCQSs
3:25 PM Jerusalem Time
TPLSWIPSC & http://www.fsb.ru/ & https://www.12339.gov.cn/ & https://www.sis.gov.uk/ & https://www.icc-cpi.int/>RS>QQQFFO911=QED Check Mate & Infinite Redundant&Martz>FG>65>Video Conf Interrogation>POW>Terror Affiliated> Bibi Lapid Thomas 15/9hbsrf]
[
Also
15/9hbsr & JDR Groceries State Terrorism

by JDR CIA Presumed Nicadrors hbsrf = 15/9hbsrf

]