TPLSWIPSC & http://www.fsb.ru/ & https://www.12339.gov.cn/ & https://www.sis.gov.uk/ & NMEU & LaAmer & InteGrated TCCT& https://www.icc-cpi.int/>RS>Mandatory Law & Implement>Update >[PENTAGON NATO CIA NSA BND JDR] Forbidden Criminal Organizations

Planet InfamyOfWest

Sep 11, 2022, 4:33:19 AM9/11/22
Context
https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=4410
https://groups.google.com/u/5/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=economist%2F2009-8.jpg
https://groups.google.com/u/5/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=RWANDA
https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=exothermic%20%20endothermic

https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=555
https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=Sprite

https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=hair
https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FNon-Newtonian_fluid [See Dev Advocate Fluid]
https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FComputational_fluid_dynamics
https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=Sea%20Jack
https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=Hygro
[

Oklahoma Timoty Mc Vay
=
Wet Training for QQQFFO911

Rwanda Genocide
=
Wet Training For wish Extermination

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/qmmLwjgp9kqSkA
ICC QQQFFO911 [Panorama ]
&
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet_training

https://disk.yandex.com/d/aLnmurO-egTTOw/ICC%20QQQFFO911%20%5B29%20%26%2065%5D%20%26%20%5BJuan%20De%20Rada%5D%20%26%20%5B%20%20Wish%20Caret%5D%20Jews%20Arabs%20Slavic%20Peoples(1).jpg
ICC QQQFFO911 [29 & 65] & [Juan De Rada] & [ Wish Caret] Jews Arabs Slavic Peoples(1).jpg
https://disk.yandex.com/d/aLnmurO-egTTOw/ICC%20Expanded%20QQQFFO911%20%5B29%20%26%2065%5D%20%26%20%5BJuan%20De%20Rada%5D%20%26%20%5B%20%20Wish%20Caret%5D%20Jews%20Arabs%20Slavic%20Peoples(1).jpg?pane=file-info
ICC Expanded QQQFFO911 [29 & 65] & [Juan De Rada] & [ Wish Caret] Jews Arabs Slavic Peoples(1).jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pincer_movement
https://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-1993-46.html
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/OiEmCKxrsTBRRA
ICC [CIA NSA BND likud 666 90 Deg to Main Stream Devil ]

=
https://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2014-10.html
=
https://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2008-42.html
=
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider
ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Injector
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qL9x5j4-hl3zlLtzCc4dPilKHop-rj7q/view?usp=sharing
[BarbaRossa Laden Lader_]
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/Jc-n6BQHiKMtRA
ICC [World War 3 Barbarossa & wish Nicadrorial USA & Euro High End Physics]
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/pgKV_9UMD3j0Pw
ICC [Clinton WW3 Mass Excrinction Bells Clock] lr
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/U6G7W-8dIpgXGg
ICC [_Trapez Holocaust Patsi Wish Plans _]
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/VUBjHmoMAOMPbA
ICC [Sprite Gama Gama Tom Jerry 2 vs 2 ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z13vOA7s0FI
Don McLean - American Pie (Lyric
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_(phase_transition)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_(psychology)
In psychology, sublimation is a mature type of defense mechanism, in which socially unacceptable impulses or idealizations are transformed into socially acceptable actions or behavior, possibly resulting in a long-term conversion of the initial impulse
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fumarole_mineral
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evaporation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeze-drying
https://www.albany.edu/faculty/miesing/teaching/assess/hell.html
The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term:

"Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)? Support your answer with a proof."

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle’s Law (gas cools off when it expands and heats up when it is compressed) or some variant. One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So, we need to know the rate that souls are moving into Hell and the rate they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let’s look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle’s Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand as souls are added. This gives two possibilities.

1) If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2) Of course, if Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it ? If we accept the postulate given to me by Ms. Therese Banyan during my Freshman year that "It will be a cold night in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account the fact that I still have not succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then (2) cannot be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic.

The student got the only A.
https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2017AGUFM.C23C1233B/abstract

Items After 1990

RSR
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initial_singularity
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=stargate+first+gate+activation
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/bVy_Z2JLJV6JOg
[Totale Krieg PNAC vs Una Aventure Nel Primo Secolo &Iron Rust 4600 Thz ] lr

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/5HFML86WVJc-fA
ICC [Romanian Flag Under CIA NSA BND Chaos ]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectifier
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectifier_(neural_networks)
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/koou6v9MTELaOg
Expanded [R_ohm halfing the n ]
&
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15W4rOIAZ26O6crzFZQYaK3ljz8DDpSgp/view?usp=sharing
[Sci American ]

=
DDR
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initial_singularity
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=stargate+first+gate+activation
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/bVy_Z2JLJV6JOg
[Totale Krieg PNAC vs Una Aventure Nel Primo Secolo &Iron Rust 4600 Thz ] lr

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/ERq3T2kBolXN4g
ICC [Bush Brightcom Schroder Bibi _ ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z13vOA7s0FI
Don McLean - American Pie (Lyric
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_(phase_transition)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_(psychology)
In psychology, sublimation is a mature type of defense mechanism, in which socially unacceptable impulses or idealizations are transformed into socially acceptable actions or behavior, possibly resulting in a long-term conversion of the initial impulse
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fumarole_mineral
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evaporation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMurdo_Dry_Valleys
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Land
https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2017AGUFM.C23C1233B/abstract
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964_New_York_World%27s_Fair#/media/File:New_York_World's_Fair_August_1964.jpeg
http://www.allworldwars.com/image/089/NaziCollaborationPosters064.jpg
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/WLX61OenytQNsw
ICC [Tsunamy CIA NSA BND rf Nazi 3 Points ]

https://www.difference.wiki/sublimation-vs-evaporation/
https://www.coverbrowser.com/covers/economist/41
https://d29xot63vimef3.cloudfront.net/image/economist/2223-9.jpg
https://d29xot63vimef3.cloudfront.net/image/economist/2009-8.jpg
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/jjZ3rYcIbSscNw
ICC [ Trapez Nicadrorail CIA Systems Owne Bush Obama Bibi
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/frDbjxsEAIl2tQ
ICC Expanded [Schorder Merkel Schindler__]

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/6VOZxCR8uHKkRQ
] Most Important Huge Importance New Decodings[
ICC QQQFFO911 [65] & [Juan De Rada]

&

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Force#/media/File:Coat_of_arms_of_the_Kosovo_Force.svg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Force
https://milog.co.il/כפור
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_inversion
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/6VOZxCR8uHKkRQ
] Most Important Huge Importance New Decodings[
ICC QQQFFO911 [65] & [Juan De Rada]

&

[Wish Caret] Jews Arabs Slavic Peoples

&
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/luTEaTdv9Xds6A
[Thermite]
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/_UP1KGHxuvbbEA
ICC [Human Hair CERN Flor Genocide ] Asia Africa Latin Americas UK
&
Wet & Dry Mesh
Human Hair = Spider String
Water Droplets Interleavead with Dry Areas

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FIQwyR7wKJ3X9j7iqQ1XN_k3Uv-j6HaU/view?usp=sharing
Key Item Sci American Back In Time Spider Web Between Lamp Posts
at lower part of Stairs
Item = QQQFFO911
] Most Important Here [ Scientific American 555 Circuit Braed Board Wave Form
is the Araian Side Wave Form vs Bellow Jurney line
NewUpdated[SincronizationFromSpaceToIndividual]

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/qXFJ8rHrw8iOxQ
ICC Expanded [Schorder Merkel Schindler__]
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/4WaIIPQP1tKp3Q
ICC [CIA Nicadrorial Systems & Owners CBurlacu Dror Bibi CIA ]vlr
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/RHSR7x34UaB-DA
[_TotaleKrieg _Finisar = Case Blue Atack from the Sea Direction by Vikings]

]
https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=Fukushima
https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=subject%3AEpicenter
https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/c/N-BejFvTNwU
TPLSWIPSC & http://www.fsb.ru/ & https://www.12339.gov.cn/ & https://www.sis.gov.uk/ & NMEU & LaAmer & InteGrated TCCT& https://www.icc-cpi.int/>RS> Mandatory Law & Implementation> PENTAGON NATO CIA NSA BND JDR ] Forbidden Criminal Organizations