Amsterdam weather in October ??

LALIARAMOS

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
Hello ALL,

I will be in the great city of Amsterdam next month. What will the weather be
like then? Do I need a coat, leather jacket, or will a sweater do. I am very
excited about my visit. I will also visit France (Paris). Thanks in advance
for your help!

Peace,
Lallia
in Los Angeles

Kees van den Doel

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
In article <19990901202048...@ng-fy1.aol.com>,
LALIARAMOS <lalia...@aol.comxoxox> wrote:

>Hello ALL,

You need a loincloth, unless you plan to visit the "Pathfinders"; then
you need to dress your upper body only in a uniform jacket from Nazi
Germany.

Kees (And Leah his last plea for setar player tell thee up early
instances where minimizing government was er ontbraken.)

sjoerd van der voet

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
to LALIARAMOS
LALIARAMOS wrote:

> Hello ALL,
>
> I will be in the great city of Amsterdam next month. What will the
> weather be
> like then? Do I need a coat, leather jacket, or will a sweater do. I
> am very
> excited about my visit. I will also visit France (Paris). Thanks in
> advance
> for your help!
>

> Peace,
> Lallia
> in Los Angeles

Hard to say. If you are lucky, the weather will be quite nice, around
18C, and sunny. If you are unlucky, the weather will be miserable, with
rain and temperatures of around 8C.
Bring a raincoat and/or an umbrella.
Same weather in Paris.

Sjoerd

Caveman

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
Approx 31 degrees in october, you'll need swimming suite.

Ofcourse leather underwear is always appropriate.

In my cave it's much colder. Do you need a guide?

Caveman *working himself thru the buss*

LALIARAMOS <lalia...@aol.comxoxox> wrote in message