Russia & PRC & UK & RII & PLSIT & ICC> Decision Jail & Hague https://www.icc-cpi.int/resourcelibrary/official-journal/rome-statute.aspx>Article 8 8 Hostages> Biden Bibi 15/9hbsrf=Killer Biological Mother by CTrf & Hijacking & Wish Nicadrorism]

Planet GZhbsrfhack

Apr 19, 2021, 4:04:42 AM4/19/21
Context
[

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hxyx1CVmiXPl3nExn4y9HA4mC1-xxzD9/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LSKpFeKYWtbL48ArFDlZZmoi3NwJilyo/view?usp=sharing
] Most Important [
ICC Expanded [Schorder Merkel Schindler__]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10XwGq4Sv6swnNAV2AdUBgCF_v9yAc1sC/view?usp=sharing
Ashdod [Nuclear Devise Town ] & Oracle False Flag Operation 911 & [Wish Valkire !!!Pini ]

https://www.google.co.il/maps/@31.8083433,34.6468902,3a,50.6y,286.28h,97.64t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sQvEvb-IbHrR49lE_tv7ROA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en&authuser=0
Fake Forgery Twin Towers With Military CIA BND NSA
Offensive 37 Caret on Top Each
aka in Context Indian Head Town Pointing From East to West
That is an Nicadrorial Aggression wish Tool/Plan
&
https://goo.gl/maps/uN7xoxbPbTUqDoaD7
https://goo.gl/maps/jkbMughfdjdjyC3C7
Ashdod Indian Head Map West to East
Aka Neural Trained Net Town = Offensive Western Weapon
See Bellow Sci American Apes Heads Map
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b5Xsdmg7NrDSjDBqPmlE6kq0OYMjhtAB/view?usp=sharing
[Map Coloring] 50 Percent Mirror Side Kik
https://groups.google.com/u/7/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=subject%3ARELU_Swarm
[https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rqC8tDFIi1dZNAdZtZfu8sFNCeZM68ib/view?usp=sharing
ICC Furter Expanded [Mc Donalds RELU_Swarm_ ] Ashdod

&
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/b0R2dUhsBkkLhw
ICC QQQFFO911[ World War 3 Nortwood Barbarosa 3 Items GZ hakers ] lr

]
&

[
Bibi Taking Responsibility Over Hijacking
& [Wish Treats Made by Bibi ]

Title ] Putin [ Hunger
https://www.ynet.co.il/news/theheadline/article/Z05TJTN8T

]