Raven and the New People

David Dalton

Oct 6, 2021, 3:46:29 AM10/6/21
I figured I would announce this first on these native groups.

The subject line is a play on the Haida creation story of
The Raven and the First Men.

I associate Raven with dark moon, which it is effectively
now; the exact time of dark moon is in 3.33 hours.

There has been a split of homo sapiens globally into
55 species in ghuman (the g means global) species
group as of 2350 UTC October 4. Abusive relationships
were split across species boundaries, with the abuser
(not always the man) going in a different species
than the rest of the tribe.

Also there has been an update of special abilities, some
mental health healing, some improvements in sexuality
(including no one-way attraction such as straight-type-1-M
to lesbian), and adjustment of the sexual harmonic(s) of
3% of ghumans for better compatibility. All that was
complete as of 0113 UTC October 5.

Mitochondrial DNA adjustment was complete 0409 UTC Oct. 6.

RNA adjustment was complete 0449 UTC October 6.
(Unlike what I said in my last failed attempt on
alt.religion.druid, SARS-CoV-2 that had invaded
cells was not adjusted to a milder and more infectious
form that would confer immunity to more severe forms.)

Regression of some mature cells to early stem cell
state where needed for transformation and/or healing
was complete 0513 UTC October 6.

Nuclear DNA adjustment was complete 0531 UTC Oct. 6.

God began sudden magickal physical evolution 0532 UTC Oct. 6.
Immunity for those not yet infected by SARS-CoV-2 is now
on and healing for those infected, even for medium to
extreme criminal who are not following their healing
circle prescription, should have begun, and I think will
show up in reduced positive test numbers and in reduced
hospitalization and death numbers within a week.

Other things that should have occurred are the main stack
healing circle prescriptions update installation, the main
stack global species balance update installation,
sins adjustment, and a bounce for much negative magick
(magick with a negative goodness measure as defined
by God). Also the assisted shaktipat completion is
now in progress and should be complete by the
exact time of dark moon.

Feel free to pass this on to others, especially spiritual
leaders.

Seagull :-)

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Oct 7, 2021, 7:55:52 PM10/7/21
On Oct 6, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.270D8BD300...@news.eternal-september.org>):
Well, it seems I have to try again beginning during early
waxing crescent, this time with God still the only
judge/chair/moderator, but with God delegating
much of the work to others including Gaia, Sola, and Luna.
If you are interested in my progress, see the thread
“and the axe, the axe is falling” on alt.religion.druid .