global species balance on

David Dalton

Mar 9, 2022, 1:02:57 AMMar 9
As of 2:24 NST (0554 UTC) March 9, 2022, the global species
balance that I have been working towards should be on.

It should be particularly evident to those with species someone
negotiator ability (a subset of those who hear voices),
psychedelic drug enhanceable ability (including some
Latin American shamans) who are enhanced, and very
rare individuals with wide range magickal special ability.

Prior to my latest attempt. which began at 0008 UTC March 8
(International Women’s Day) I did a soul alignment between
myself and my region (global, from 12 km below the geoid
to [255,000 - 12] km above the geoid) and it hasn’t clicked
out yet. For progress see my latest posts on alt.religion.druid .

The healing circle (or sentencing circle) prescriptions
working should be fully on soon, and I hope that the
sudden magickal physical evolution will begin soon
(I am in the Beothuk species).

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Mar 22, 2022, 11:57:42 PMMar 22
On Mar 9, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27D87A8F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> As of 2:24 NST (0554 UTC) March 9, 2022, the global species
> balance that I have been working towards should be on.
>
> It should be particularly evident to those with species someone
> negotiator ability (a subset of those who hear voices),
> psychedelic drug enhanceable ability (including some
> Latin American shamans) who are enhanced, and very
> rare individuals with wide range magickal special ability.
>
> Prior to my latest attempt. which began at 0008 UTC March 8
> (International Women’s Day) I did a soul alignment between
> myself and my region (global, from 12 km below the geoid
> to [255,000 - 12] km above the geoid) and it hasn’t clicked
> out yet. For progress see my latest posts on alt.religion.druid .
>
> The healing circle (or sentencing circle) prescriptions
> working should be fully on soon, and I hope that the
> sudden magickal physical evolution will begin soon
> (I am in the Beothuk species).

After I have made quite a few changes, the global
species balance should be on within the next
hour, and the healing circle probably within the
next two hours, but the sudden magickal physical
evolution may take at least another day to begin.