Cannibal seeking native boymeat!

Roy

Jan 1, 2011, 10:35:31 AM1/1/11
Hello,

I'm a cannibal and I want "the real deal" - the meat of young males.

There used to be many cannibals who were seeking girlmeat, but I can
tell you that males are much tastier than women.Females are just fat
and bones while men do have "real meat" on their bones.

Just take a look at their upper arms, chests and legs. Delicious!

I will take male volunteers up to age 25 or I will pay CASH for young
males up to age 25.

I'm very interested in young native men, I heard that native
men are delicious.

You can sell me your sons, your husbands, your boyfriends or some
other boys.

I will also take small groups of young males, so you can sell me
brothers, friends or similar groups of young males.

Please note that I DO NOT want old male meat. Anybody who is older
than 25 must be REALLY tasty or I won't eat him.

You can send me a picture of your flesh or the meat of the young
males you're going to sell:

boyeat...@yahoo.com
boyeater1979 on Yahoo

Your looks don't matter - for me ass, legs, chest and upper arms are
interesting. Your testicles and dicks are a nice hors d'œuvre.

I also have a group on Google, where you can buy and sell boys or
where you can offer yourself:

http://groups.google.com/group/boymeat?hl=en

I'm on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001034158972

My group "Boymeat" on Facebook is here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_170409469663707

I will also take crossdressers and transvestites, as long as they're
young and meaty.

Roy

boy dinner

Feb 2, 2011, 8:49:52 AM2/2/11
On 1 jan, 16:35, Roy <boyeater1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a cannibal and I want "the real deal" - the meat of young males.
>
> There used to be many cannibals who were seeking girlmeat, but I can
> tell you that males are much tastier than women.Females are just fat
> and bones while men do have "real meat" on their bones.
>
> Just take a look at their upper arms, chests and legs. Delicious!
>
> I will take male volunteers up to age 25 or I will pay CASH for young
> males up to age 25.
>
> I'm very interested in young native men, I heard that native
> men are delicious.
>
> You can sell me your sons, your husbands, your boyfriends or some
> other boys.
>
> I will also take small groups of young males, so you can sell me
> brothers, friends or similar groups of young males.
>
> Please note that I DO NOT want old male meat. Anybody who is older
> than 25 must be REALLY tasty or I won't eat him.
>
> You can send me a picture of your flesh or the meat of the young
> males you're going to sell:
>
> boyeater1...@yahoo.com

> boyeater1979 on Yahoo
>
> Your looks don't matter - for me ass, legs, chest and upper arms are
> interesting. Your testicles and dicks are a nice hors d'œuvre.
>
> I also have a group on Google, where you can buy and sell boys or
> where you can offer yourself:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/boymeat?hl=en
>
> I'm on Facebook:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001034158972
>
> My group "Boymeat" on Facebook is here:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_170409469663707
>
> I will also take crossdressers and transvestites, as long as they're
> young and meaty.
>
> Roy

eat me i am 24 years and i volunteer to be your food

grettagrids

Aug 27, 2016, 11:34:15 PM8/27/16
man you are SICK.. and people think I am weird for eating RAW BEEF. now THAT to me is tasty :)

tazn...@hotmail.com

Jan 31, 2019, 1:48:25 PM1/31/19
47 ysold but very young looking and handsome,my number is 613-431-8114....i would love to be butchered alive and eaten,,i would like to exist as aa torso to see you eat peices of me,,,then be brought to full slaughter for you.
Message has been deleted

Nigel Olvera

Jun 8, 2022, 6:04:30 PM6/8/22
Hello Roy I am a 22 Year old sexy boy. Not sure if you will respond or if this is real or not but if you do respond let me know where I can contact you because your links and stuff aren't working.