Bowhead whale popthrough

David Dalton

Jan 31, 2024, 12:52:03 PMJan 31
The (still living) bowhead whale popthrough, which I have
discussed on here before, was applied at 1744 UTC January 31, 2024.

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Jan 31, 2024, 6:42:23 PMJan 31
On Jan 31, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B6AC04100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The (still living) bowhead whale popthrough, which I have
> discussed on here before, was applied at 1744 UTC January 31, 2024.

Oops, I forgot to include alt.culture.inuit in my last post.

David Dalton

Feb 2, 2024, 3:07:51 PMFeb 2
On Jan 31, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B6B125C00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Jan 31, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B6AC04100...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > The (still living) bowhead whale popthrough, which I have
> > discussed on here before, was applied at 1744 UTC January 31, 2024.
>
> Oops, I forgot to include alt.culture.inuit in my last post.

OK, that wasn’t true, but I began a new attempt last night as
described on the thread “Candle Magic” on alt.religion.druid,
and that popthrough, which includes binding of criminals,
was applied at the following times:

living bowhead whale -- about 1800 UTC February 2, 2024