William Prince opening for Sarah McLachlan

David Dalton

Jul 6, 2022, 11:33:31 PM7/6/22
From https://tour.sarahmclachlan.com (visit there
for a link to buy tickets) :

Jul 11 2022
Toronto, ON, Canada
Budweiser Stage
Sarah McLachlan
With Special Guest William Prince

“‘I will walk in the garden/And feel religion within/I will learn how to
run with the big boys/I will learn how to sink and to swim" (S. O'C.)

David Dalton

Jul 7, 2022, 12:54:50 AM7/7/22
On Jul 7, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28768B8900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> From https://tour.sarahmclachlan.com (visit there
> for a link to buy tickets) :
>
> Jul 11 2022
> Toronto, ON, Canada
> Budweiser Stage
> Sarah McLachlan
> With Special Guest William Prince

"Don't be afraid of the fire babe
I'd never let you burn
All these bridges we cross all have water underneath
When the ashes of lost love make it hard to breathe
My love if we burn would you burn right next to me?
And is it safe to say you are
Babe, you're the flame the fire but most of all you're the spark”
(William Prince -- The Spark)

"And into the fire I’m reunited
Into the fire
I am the spark
Into the night
I yearn for comfort

I will stare at the sun until its light doesn’t blind me
I will walk into the fire until its heat doesn’t burn me
And I will feed the fire”
(Sarah McLachlan -- Into the Fire)

I have stared at the sun, but it is hard for me to walk unto
her fire when she hasn’t been near me since November 22, 2014.

If William Prince reads this I hope he can put in a good word
for me with Sarah.

a D.