Haida Clamshell for real this time?

David Dalton

Oct 25, 2023, 4:10:36 AM10/25/23
My latest attempt is described on the thread “full moon/Samhain attempt”
on alt.religion,druid, and I hope that the sudden magickal physical
evolution (s.m.p.e.) will be in progress by full moon.

But if the Clamshell is the full moon, who is the Raven? I guess
I am Raven new/dark moon associated since my first waning
crescent high culminated in a sun stare, naked thorn hill climb,
and blue rose vision two days before new moon, not far from
Haida carver Bill Reid’s world-binding sculpture of
Raven and the First Men.

I won’t post further to this thread so follow me on alt.religion.druid
if you are interested.

Since I am non-indigenous, why do I post to indigenous newsgroups?
Hopefully to reach some who are following traditional indigenous
spirituality or fusion of it with another religion. And I do have
an indigenous section in the “Parallels in world religions” subpage
of my Salmon on the Thorns web page, plus let me know if the
300 years I suggest in my essential messages is OK, regarding
land rights.

"Spring come to you at the farthest In the very end of harvest. Scarcity
and want shall shun you. Ceres' blessing so is on you." (Shakespeare)

David Dalton

Nov 1, 2023, 12:08:02 AM11/1/23
On Oct 25, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AE904FA00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> My latest attempt is described on the thread “full moon/Samhain attempt”
> on alt.religion,druid, and I hope that the sudden magickal physical
> evolution (s.m.p.e.) will be in progress by full moon.
>
> But if the Clamshell is the full moon, who is the Raven? I guess
> I am Raven new/dark moon associated since my first waning
> crescent high culminated in a sun stare, naked thorn hill climb,
> and blue rose vision two days before new moon, not far from
> Haida carver Bill Reid’s world-binding sculpture of
> Raven and the First Men.
>
> I won’t post further to this thread so follow me on alt.religion.druid
> if you are interested.
>
> Since I am non-indigenous, why do I post to indigenous newsgroups?
> Hopefully to reach some who are following traditional indigenous
> spirituality or fusion of it with another religion. And I do have
> an indigenous section in the “Parallels in world religions” subpage
> of my Salmon on the Thorns web page, plus let me know if the
> 300 years I suggest in my essential messages is OK, regarding
> land rights.

I guess now it is a Waning Clamshell, if the clamshell is not
perfectly circular.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)