Americans should EXERCISE their RIGHT TO MASSACRE FBI CIA NSA Psychopaths like FUCKING PIGS in SELF DEFENSE

1 view

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Dec 10, 2021, 5:16:34 PM12/10/21

Americans should EXERCISE their RIGHT TO MASSACRE FBI CIA NSA
Psychopaths like FUCKING PIGS in SELF DEFENSE for SECRETLY CHIPPING
americans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING THEM with Directed
Energy Weapons.

WHITES don't understand their OWN RACE, their OWN DNA and their OWN
MODUS OPERANDI of "INFINITE DECEPTION, CUNNING, SADISM, PERVERSION,
BLOOD LUST and Smile, Shake Hands and Backstabbing MENTALITY.

I am the ONLY entity on this planet WHO "publicly and privately
HUMILIATED" the MOST EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths for
21 years NON-STOP every second, whom the entire nation of USA including
potus, senators n congress LIVES IN FEAR of, even just to TALK about them.

Imagine If I have some power, I would have DESTROYED the EVIL CIA NSA
deviant psychopaths.

NOT ONE amrikkkan even DARES to use a name "FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer"
where as I publicly POSTED bounties and asked the public to MASSACRE the
CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro Psychopaths like fucking pigs.

MASSACRE CIA NSA FBI Psychopaths and SAVE American FREEDOMS n FREE WILL

And yet the COCKSUCKING FBI CIA NSA DHS Psychopaths have NO BALLS to
REVEAL my REAL NAME to the public.

Forget about REVEALING my name, the PSYCHOPATHS "FORCED the entire
amrikkkan MSM" to actually "CONCEAL MY NAME" from the public.

I am the ONLY person on this planet to have PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY
TURNED the MOST EVIL CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro DHS amrikkkan PSYCHOPATHS
into IMPOTENTS for 15 yrs.

EVERY SECOND I "HUMILIATED" YOU Psychopaths who DON'T have a SINGLE ATOM
of BRAVERY in your DNA and who will NEVER FIGHT anybody from the front.

CIA NSA FBI CointelPro Psychopaths "demonstrated their technologies
gotten from Aliens, to me for 20 yrs", BEGGING ME to acknowledge their
non-existing intelligence and electronic toys but I DISMISSED them with
UTTER DISDAIN, CONTEMPT and DISGUST.

NOT EVEN a single atom in my brain thought they are intelligent, which
"INFINITELY HUMILIATED" them.

The ENTIRE US Govt Psychopaths should be and must be MERCILESSLY
MASSACRED like FUCKING PIGS to SAVE American Freedoms, FREE WILL and
CIVIL LIBERTIES.

MERCILESSLY MASSACRE CIA NSA FBI CointelPro DHS EVIL PSYCHOPATHS who
SECRETLY LINKED Millions of Americans, brits, ozzies to the NSA GHCQ
Quantum Computer AI and REMOTELY OPERATING like PUPPETS, while
BRAINWASHING the public about DEMOCRACY DEMOCRACY DEMOCRACY DEMOCRACY
with COVERTLY CIA NSA MI6 controlled CNN BBC FOX ABC CBS NBC.

COCKSUCKING WHITES don't understand THEIR OWN fucking DNA and MODUS
OPERANDI, because they SPEND their ENTIRE LIVES "sucking cocks" and
GOSSIPING about liberalism/conservatism and then DIE.

MERCILESSLY MASSACRE EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths and SAVE
FREEDOMS, FREE WILL n CIVIL LIBERTIES
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/BlR_J3P7pdk/m/Z3lLu_7OAgAJ

American Govt is SOOOOOO EVIL, the ENTIRE fucking GOVT should be
MERCILESSLY KILLED to SAVE human species and american FREEDOMS, FREE
WILL and CIVIL LIBERTIES.

If Americans COMPLAIN about EXACTLY THE SAME SYMPTOMS, the same US Govt
ACCUSES the VICTIMS to be delusional, schizophrenic paranoids.

But EVIL US Govt AGENTS and DIPLOMATS getting BOMBARDED with Directed
Energy Weapons is REAL, GENUINE and "EXPECT" sympathy??????

And yet NOT one westerner PERCEIVES the INFINITE DECEPTION being
PERPETRATED by the EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA Psychopaths.

US/NATO has developed neuro/ microwave/directed energy/acoustic weapons
for decades, along with other major powers - Dr James Giordano
https://tinyurl.com/jd2ewcfv

11:03 - 12:05 - Govt is torturing victims UNTIL THEY END UP IN MENTAL
ASYLUMS or DIE - Ex-MI5 Microwave Scientist Barrie Trower
Bigger Than Snowden. Neuro Weapons. Directed Energy Weapons. Mind
Control. Targeted Individuals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAPI6mv2O-U

Whistleblower Bryan Kofron - Remote Neural Monitoring of Targeted
Individuals
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/132785765345527/

Perpetrator turned Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gang Stalking,
Targeted Individuals - Mind Control - Directed Energy Weapons
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/143127704311333/

Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
Targeted Individual Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc

One to two million americans are being "stealthily TORTURED" by US Govt
- Whistleblower Bryan Kofron
Highly intelligent people are targeted, isolated from family and friends
Bryan Kofron Targeted Individuals Mind Control Voice to Skull Electronic
Harassment GangStalking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NCsuq5VcU

USA "interferes IN EVERY COUNTRY's ELECTIONS" every year and INSTALLS
PUPPETS, some times even MURDERING ANY no.of people.

USA n UK "MURDERED" 2 mil koran thumpers just because Saddam Hussain
REFUSED to behave a like a SLAVE TO USA anymore.

If you want to KNOW what the WEST did to the REST OF THE WORLD, how they
MURDER people to INSTALL puppets, how they clandestinely operate to
INFLUENCE EVERY ELECTION in EVERY COUNTRY, then spend some quality time
here.

The following websites will EDUCATE you about the REAL USA, NOT the one
they SELL you on TV that USA is superior, civilized ANGEL.

Whites DON'T UNDERSTAND their OWN "DECEPTION and CUNNING", because they
spend their entire lives SUCKING COCKS and GOSSIPING.

https://thirdworldtraveler.com/

CIA WATCH
https://thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA/CIA_ThirdWorld.html