Raven's Blessings

David Dalton

Jun 28, 2022, 9:35:00 PM6/28/22
I am hoping for good things on this Raven new (dark) moon
closest to summer solstice (winter solstice in the
southern hemisphere).

I relate this to the Haida creation story of
The Raven and the First Men depicted in a carving
by Bill Reid in the Museum of Anthropology at
UBC in Vancouver, a short walk away from the site
of my sun stare, naked thorn hill climb, and
blue rose vision.

Indeed I divine by perineum click divination that
sudden magickal physical evolution began at
0720 UTC/GMT June 28, 2022. There are now 55
species in ghuman (humans globally) species group,
including Beothuk (which I am in), temperate indigenous,
tropical indigenous, and circumpolar.

Another thing that should have occurred is that 60.6%
of committed relationships have become more (usually
optimally) sexually compatible. 21% already were
optimally sexually compatible, 14% will remain partially
compatible (compatible, but less than optimally compatible
and less likely to stick), and 4.4% were too abusive
and have been broken up across species boundaries, with
custody determined by the children being in the species
of the non-abuser (not always the woman).

I will provide more detail on request. Let me know if
you notice any effects.

"Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators/...Sons of long
forgotten races/That the darkest night embraces" (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)

David Dalton

Jun 29, 2022, 10:15:04 PM6/29/22
On Jun 28, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton.nfld-28CB...@news.eternal-september.org>):
It seems I jumped the gun again, but now hope, after I have made
some edits to Salmon on the Thorns and verified that I still agree
with my essential messages (and hope you will agree wit the
300 year minimum residency/usage including displacement
allowance), though the writing of those messages is still a bit
rough (e.g. I should replace native and aboriginal with indigenous),
that I will be allowed to proceed during this thinnest blade of moon.
I was lazy and didn’t list all the edited subpages in the ChangeLog.

For further progress see the thread “waxing horn of bull”
on alt.religion.druid.

I’m having some Blue Star beer tonight. :-)

Also I have divined by perineum click divination that both
Sarah McLachlan and I have at least one Beothuk ancestor
and are reincarnated from Beothuks. But such divination
has been unreliable for me over the last 26 years.

Two nights ago I emailed staff members of three Canadian
Catholic Archbishops, two of them Cardinals, but have not
gotten a reply yet, and indeed would prefer that I be accepted by
indigenous/tribal/shamanistic/pagan/heathen/folk-religion/newage/
/magick/satanist/fusion sorts first. (By fusion I mean e.g. a
fusion of indigenous spirituality with Christianity.) Again I
consider myself to be an individual neopagan and am
not starting a new religion.

“‘Then you saw me from the cathedral/Well I'm an ancient heart/Yes,
you saw me from the cathedral/And here we are just falling apart" (T.T.)