Raven's Blessings

David Dalton

Feb 8, 2024, 6:00:52 PMFeb 8
February 8, 2023. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.

I began a new attempt at 7:30 p.m., one minute after a
day before the exact time of Raven new (dark) moon.

Once again I won’t post updates unless someone asks me to.

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid . Follow up if you have
any questions or especially if you note any effects.

“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long
forgotten races, that the darkest night embraces" (Ron Hynes & D. O'D.)

David Dalton

Feb 8, 2024, 6:02:02 PMFeb 8
On Feb 8, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B7594A200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 8, 2023. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.

Oh no, I did it again. 2024.

David Dalton

Feb 9, 2024, 6:00:13 PMFeb 9
On Feb 8, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B7594A200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 8, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
> I began a new attempt at 7:30 p.m., one minute after a
> day before the exact time of Raven new (dark) moon.
>
> Once again I won’t post updates unless someone asks me to.

February 9, 2024
Last night’s attempt has stalled, even though last night I
did get some non-mundane signs that it was supposedly
working, such as signs that people were mad at me,
and magickal attacks that I had to funnel, but I guess
those were fake.

I began a new attempt at 7:30 p.m., one minute after
the exact time of Raven new (dark) moon. Once again
I won’t post updates until it is complete unless someone
asks me to. Follow up if you have questions and especially