Google Groups no longer supports new Usenet posts or subscriptions. Historical content remains viewable.
Dismiss

To BajaRat, Tony S, and Other Soldiers of White Supremacy

3 views
Skip to first unread message

Bruce Albertine

unread,
May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96
to

Congratulations, you people have really done a fine job of turning the
Internet into a stinking smelling hole full of shit, which is apparently
what your brains output at a very high rate. Your garbage is spilled all
over the place and you seem to enjoy the fact that everywhere one goes on
these newsgroups, there's no escaping the lunatic rantings of you sick,
sick, undisciplined little brats. I, for one, have all but given up on
Internet newsgroups, because who needs to open a door only to get blasted
by the steep stench of steaming shit?

The whole group of you, with your ridiculously childish yet precociously
rationalized stream of animosity, hatred, and prejudice, are a disgrace
to humanity, a shame for our America, and an ugly blemish upon the white
skin of anglo-european heritage.

If only you could have your noses rubbed around in your own shit, maybe
you could be trained like the noisy little dogs that you are.


BajaRat

unread,
May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96
to

Bruce Albertine <br...@vcnet.com> wrote:

>Congratulations, you people have really done a fine job of turning the
>Internet into a stinking smelling hole full of shit, which is apparently
>what your brains output at a very high rate. Your garbage is spilled all
>over the place and you seem to enjoy the fact that everywhere one goes on
>these newsgroups, there's no escaping the lunatic rantings of you sick,
>sick, undisciplined little brats. I, for one, have all but given up on
>Internet newsgroups, because who needs to open a door only to get blasted
>by the steep stench of steaming shit?

Jeez, BA. This is quite a rant! You've been gone so long I thought
you might have gotten whacked in a drive-by in the valley or something
<heh heh>. Also I forgot what your flawed reasoning was that got you
all fired up into supporting violation of U.S. laws by illegals....
and thereby inviting a third-world onslaught with open arms. Care to
post that bullshit again, BA?

>
>The whole group of you, with your ridiculously childish yet precociously
>rationalized stream of animosity, hatred, and prejudice, are a disgrace
>to humanity, a shame for our America, and an ugly blemish upon the white
>skin of anglo-european heritage.

Uh huh, Bruce. If you don't like the laws the way they are written,
why don't you try to change them? I'll bet you're just pissed off
about all the BP action down south lately. Remember, BA, this ain't
Mexico.

>
>If only you could have your noses rubbed around in your own shit, maybe
>you could be trained like the noisy little dogs that you are.
>

Tell it to Art Torres or Gloria Molina, BA. Blow it out your culo,
...... and have a nice day :-D

-=BajaRat=-


Ben Holstrom

unread,
May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96
to

Bruce Albertine <br...@vcnet.com> venting his spleen regarding

America's outrage over illegal immigration, wrote:

>Congratulations, you people have really done a fine job of turning the

>Internet into a stinking smelling hole full of shit,...

Bruce - I can appreciate your compassion for those who less fortunate
who want to come, and do come, to this country illegally. However,
the fact is that the Million*s* of illegals already here have turned
vast geographical areas in Southen Califiornia into a **stinking
smelly hole full of shit.** I for one am tired of it. Although you
haven't as of yet called me a racist and I am not one, but name
calling cannot change the fact that L.A. and vast portions of So. Ca.
has become **a stinking smelly hole full of shit.** A majority of
Americans, hispanic included are damn tired of it.

Clipped remaining post.


===
Our constitution is founded on the principal that all men are
equal as citizens, and entitled to the same rights, whether
they achieved citizenship by birth, or after comming here as
immigrants, seeking to find in American new freedom and new
opportunities.
--John F. Kennedy, Campaign Statement
on Citizenship Day, Washington, D.C.
=== Sept. 17, 1960

Key Words: Citizen; immigrants (legal);
Inference: Constitution supports legal immigration; opposes illegal immigration;
At Issue: Legal immigrants are welcome & equal; illegals are not;
Rationale: Illegal problem as we know it today shouldn't exist!;
Premise: Illegal immigrants shouldn't have same new freedoms & opportunities.
Remedy: Fix it now.


Tony Scaduto

unread,
May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96
to

al...@netcom.com (Aldo) while quoting Bruce Albertine wrote:

>Our *dynamic duo* of the deshumanizing name calling may consider
>starting a fan club. A gem found today in misc.immigration.usa for
>your reading enjoyment...

And for more *reading enjoyment* here is a rebuttal to both Aldo, and
Mr. Albertine's preposterous Statements.

Aldo, starts his erroneous premise by demonstrating his own ineptness
as he attempts to bolster Bruce Albertine's fallacious and emotionally
charged statements. Also allow me to point out that Mr. Albertine
while unable to deal with his own frustration started the topic:
To BajaRat, Tony S, and Other Soldiers of White Supremacy.

What Aldo, and Mr.Albertine have done here is nothing more than a
very simple tactic often used by those who rule their lives by
their emotions rather than any logical aspect of intelligent
reasoning. Simply put, its easier to attempt to slap labels on
those these two disagree with -- Labels such as Soldiers of White
Supremacy or racist, rather than presenting well articulated and
logical rebuttals. Neither one of these two people mention that
both my wife is Mexican and our two children are in fact half
Mexican. The difficulty found within the logic of doing so, would
of course not reflect favorably on their emotionally charged arguments.

Aldo praises Mr. Albertine for writing the following:


>Congratulations, you people have really done a fine job of turning

>the Internet into a stinking smelling hole full of shit, which is
>apparently what your brains output at a very high rate. Your garbage
>is spilled all over the place and you seem to enjoy the fact that
>everywhere one goes on these newsgroups, there's no escaping the

>lunatic rantings of you sick,sick, undisciplined little brats. I,


>for one, have all but given up on Internet newsgroups, because who
>needs to open a door only to get blasted by the steep stench of
>steaming shit?

Here we have Aldo citing the above as being part of *A gem* which in
reality is nothing more than a highly charged emotional rant that in
actuality consists of no substance nor information whatsoever, but
rather simply exhibits one's own emotional frustration in his inability
to control the way people think, and just what gets posted on the
Internet. This is even further evidenced by Mr.Albertine's next
statements:.

>The whole group of you, with your ridiculously childish yet
>precociously rationalized stream of animosity, hatred, and
>prejudice, are a disgrace to humanity, a shame for our America,
>and an ugly blemish upon the white skin of anglo-european heritage.

Notice Aldo's agreement with what he calls a *gem*, as Mr.Albertine
makes his poor frustrated attempts to wrap people in a racist blanket
while he uses the terms animosity, hatred, and prejudice, when in
reality nothing could be further from the truth.

The essence of Aldo.'s whole argument has been that anyone using the
term *wetback* for purposes of emphasizing literary expression is doing
so for no other reason than to dehumanize an ethnic group. This
compounded by the emotionally charged statements made by Mr.Albertine,
do at best little to support their indefensible positions. Those
positions being that we as Americans should welcome with open arms all
those who chose to violate American's immigration laws and burden us
taxpayers with additional hidden cost.

>If only you could have your noses rubbed around in your own shit,
>maybe you could be trained like the noisy little dogs that you are.

Another *gem* here as Aldo would put it. But, again -- In reality, what
we have here is just a simple manifestation of frustration, coming from
two people who are ruled by their emotions, while unable to neither
control nor support these emotions with any logical reasoning. The
Facts speak for themselves, and I have and will continue to post the
facts. Those who choose to rebut them are all welcomed, but should they
choose to rebut them with emotional name calling and flames rather than
logic, then they will be addressed in the same fashion.

Unfortunately, people like Aldo and Mr.Albertine are not capable
of accepting, rebutting, nor even judging people by the facts
they present, as they are the true people who first resort to
emotional arguments and racist labeling. It is only due to a
result of the emotions of people like Aldo and Mr. Albertine,
that has (as Mr.Albertine so eloquently put it) turned the

"Internet into a stinking smelling hole full of shit"

Tony. . .
-----

"We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a Nation of
laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of
immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we
have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

President Clinton
1995 State of the Union Message

Gregg

unread,
May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96
to

On 29 May 1996 14:51:53 GMT, Bruce Albertine posted:

>Congratulations, you people have really done a fine job of turning the
>Internet into a stinking smelling hole full of shit, which is apparently
>what your brains output at a very high rate. Your garbage is spilled all
>over the place and you seem to enjoy the fact that everywhere one goes on
>these newsgroups, there's no escaping the lunatic rantings of you sick,
>sick, undisciplined little brats. I, for one, have all but given up on
>Internet newsgroups, because who needs to open a door only to get blasted
>by the steep stench of steaming shit?
>

>The whole group of you, with your ridiculously childish yet precociously
>rationalized stream of animosity, hatred, and prejudice, are a disgrace
>to humanity, a shame for our America, and an ugly blemish upon the white
>skin of anglo-european heritage.
>

>If only you could have your noses rubbed around in your own shit, maybe
>you could be trained like the noisy little dogs that you are.

Long time, no see, BA. I'm afraid your IQ hasn't picked up any while
you've been gone. Still the same tired old rant; anyone who disagrees
with BA is a nazi racist pig. It's clear that either you haven't been
reading the posts the past few months, or else you simply haven't the
basic intelligence required to comprehend them.

--
... Gregg


BrownAvngr

unread,
May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96
to

BrownAvngr

unread,
May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96
to

Aldo

unread,
May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96
to

Tony Scaduto wrote:

> Blah, blah, I'm not a racist, blah, blah...

Sure Tony but then again, that is not the issue. The issue is that by
engaging and patronizing your publically endorsed *deshumanizing name
calling* THE anti illegal immigration message gets diluted into a
flamefest of your design.

Assuming that you are not THAT stupid not to see that point, I submit
that you are not sincere in trying to bring up the immigration issues;
but instead you prefer to spew abusive rantings (i.e., deshumanizing
name calling) against a group of people that is not represented in this
forum. That alone speaks miles of your lack of moral character.

Now, will you post an apology for turning the immigration newsgroup
into your private playpen while obfuscating the real immigration issues
that this newsgroup is chartered with? Game's over.

Aldo

--

error on active file: Stale NFS file handle

Caught an internal error--.newsrc restored


Tony Scaduto

unread,
May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96
to

al...@netcom.com (Aldo) wrote:
> Blah, blah, I'm not a racist, blah, blah...

Aldo, why did you write the above, are you loosing it? Was this just
another one of your lame attempts at dodging the issues that I have
raised, while creating for yourself another smoke screen? Have you
simply now chosen to attempt to rise to a higher level of emotions?

In my answer to your post (see Rebuttle to Aldo and Albertine) I at
least included and responded (just as I will do here again) to each
and every aspect that both you and Mr. Albertine had raised, but it
seems that you have deliberately created a new thread to draw attention
away from the fact that you are unable to really rebut anything at all
of what I posted. Is this just another one of your attempts to hide
from having to deal with reality, in hopes that no one will notice that
you haven't addressed any of the issues that I've raised?

>Sure Tony but then again, that is not the issue. The issue is that by
>engaging and patronizing your publically endorsed *deshumanizing name
>calling* THE anti illegal immigration message gets diluted into a
>flamefest of your design.

More of your chameleon type tactics here as you once again have
changed your colors in an attempt camouflage the true issues here.
Since its obvious that you can't deal with the issues that I've
previously raised, you've now chosen to dream up a new issue.
However, when this new issue is put in its proper perspective,
the real issue can clearly be seen as an issue of you and some
others who can't deal with people who present (in a logical manner)
rational arguments against illegal immigration. As a result, it is
people like you and Bruce Albertine, who in actuality designed the
*flamefest*, just as you designed your post to be nothing more than a
lame attempt at diversion from the issues that I have previously raised.

More importantly, I challenge you to show even one instance where I
have flamed _first_. And yes, please do use all the dejanews bullshit
you like, but it still won't negate the fact that the first flame
always came from one of you pro illegal immigration guys. Apparently,
you see nothing wrong with you using one of your lame *flashlight*
flames on others, but once the recipient of that flame shoves the
flashlight up your ass, you simply choose to both obfuscate the real
issue while crying foul.

And after apparently backing off on your lame attempt to paint me
as a racist -- While again using your faulty logic, you now attempt to
paint me as the person who designed *a flamefest.*, as you once again
duck the aspect of addressing even one of the many questions that I have
previously raised. Your post is just more of your slime ball tactics
of grasping at straws while using emotion rather than sound reasoning
and logic to rebut those who challenge you.

>Assuming that you are not THAT stupid not to see that point, I submit
>that you are not sincere in trying to bring up the immigration issues;
>but instead you prefer to spew abusive rantings (i.e., deshumanizing
>name calling) against a group of people that is not represented in this
>forum. That alone speaks miles of your lack of moral character.

More double talk here, which I have already many times disassembled.
In reality, it is you that I have been assuming is *not THAT stupid*,
and perhaps I may have been stupid for making this assumption. Again,
*abusive rantings* and flames aimed at me and others because we dare
speak the truth or even disagree, will be responded to in a similar
manner. I and other anti-illegal immigration supporters have in the
past agreed to stop being abusive toward those who have also agreed
not to be abusive, but we will not be coerced into silence. Apparently,
this is an aspect that you have chosen not to see when you jumped into
these flames. Now you've caught your coat tail on fire, and you want to
blame me because perhaps you are feeling a bit warm.

And as to you argument regarding *deshumanizing* a group of people who
are not represented, I beg the differ with you, as there are many in
these news groups who attempt to vehemently represent this group,
including yourself. But more importantly, opinions may be freely
expressed, regardless of whether or not illegals are present to
represent themselves. And most importantly, I shutter just thinking of
the absurdity with regards to first amendment oppression you attempt to
impose on others who disagree with you, as put forth within your
argument.

>Now, will you post an apology for turning the immigration newsgroup
>into your private playpen while obfuscating the real immigration
>issues that this newsgroup is chartered with? Game's over.

The game is only over because you have done another soft shoe routine.
And I'll gladly post an apology, but first you must do more than simply
make unsubstantiated allegations, or is this just another example of
Aldo's flawed logic -- One is judged by Aldo, and found guilty without
any opportunity of defense. Aldo says its so, therefore it must be
true. Next time try bull shitting the baker, as he just might let you
have a bite at his doughnut.

In the interim, if you don't like the flames then try staying away from
those who will flame you. And the next time you decide to start your
crybaby sniveling, be prepared to have someone come along and provide
you with a different perspective, and it may even come in the form of a
flame.

I've issued the challenge, the choice is yours. The game can now be
over, unless of course you or anyone else wants to continue to play?

KMA.

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez

unread,
May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96
to

Tony Scaduto wrote:


: al...@netcom.com (Aldo) while quoting Bruce Albertine wrote:

> >Our *dynamic duo* of the deshumanizing name calling may consider
> >starting a fan club. A gem found today in misc.immigration.usa for
> >your reading enjoyment...
: And for more *reading enjoyment* here is a rebuttal to both Aldo, and
: Mr. Albertine's preposterous Statements.

: Aldo, starts his erroneous premise by demonstrating his own ineptness
: as he attempts to bolster Bruce Albertine's fallacious and emotionally
: charged statements.

Proyecting your self again Tony??

: Also allow me to point out that Mr. Albertine


: while unable to deal with his own frustration started the topic:
: To BajaRat, Tony S, and Other Soldiers of White Supremacy.

Looks like the only frustrated in here is you.

: What Aldo, and Mr.Albertine have done here is nothing more than a


: very simple tactic often used by those who rule their lives by
: their emotions rather than any logical aspect of intelligent
: reasoning.

Another great projection of Tony's self.

: Simply put, its easier to attempt to slap labels on


: those these two disagree with -- Labels such as Soldiers of White
: Supremacy or racist, rather than presenting well articulated and
: logical rebuttals.

Hey Tony, your memory is out of order? you love to slap labels on
those who disagree with you (i.e. Banter-"Lic. Karim Chalita
Rodriguez",or the other one when you got pissed: Canter- "Lic. Karim
Chalita Rodriguez").

: Neither one of these two people mention that


: both my wife is Mexican and our two children are in fact half
: Mexican. The difficulty found within the logic of doing so, would
: of course not reflect favorably on their emotionally charged
arguments.

Nobody in the net gives a penny about your personal life, so keep
it private.

: Aldo praises Mr. Albertine for writing the following:


> >Congratulations, you people have really done a fine job of turning
> >the Internet into a stinking smelling hole full of shit, which is
> >apparently what your brains output at a very high rate. Your garbage
> >is spilled all over the place and you seem to enjoy the fact that
> >everywhere one goes on these newsgroups, there's no escaping the
> >lunatic rantings of you sick,sick, undisciplined little brats. I,
> >for one, have all but given up on Internet newsgroups, because who
> >needs to open a door only to get blasted by the steep stench of
> >steaming shit?
: Here we have Aldo citing the above as being part of *A gem* which in
: reality is nothing more than a highly charged emotional rant that in
: actuality consists of no substance nor information whatsoever, but
: rather simply exhibits one's own emotional frustration in his
inability
: to control the way people think, and just what gets posted on the
: Internet.

Now the donkey is talking about long ears. ;-)
: This is even further evidenced by Mr.Albertine's next


: statements:.

> >The whole group of you, with your ridiculously childish yet
> >precociously rationalized stream of animosity, hatred, and
> >prejudice, are a disgrace to humanity, a shame for our America,
> >and an ugly blemish upon the white skin of anglo-european heritage.
: Notice Aldo's agreement with what he calls a *gem*, as Mr.Albertine
: makes his poor frustrated attempts to wrap people in a racist blanket
: while he uses the terms animosity, hatred, and prejudice, when in
: reality nothing could be further from the truth.

You must be a very pissed human right now. :-(

: The essence of Aldo.'s whole argument has been that anyone using the


: term *wetback* for purposes of emphasizing literary expression is
doing
: so for no other reason than to dehumanize an ethnic group. This
: compounded by the emotionally charged statements made by Mr.Albertine,
: do at best little to support their indefensible positions.

Sure Tony, sure, we understand you, do not worry.

: Those positions being that we as Americans should welcome with open

arms all
: those who chose to violate American's immigration laws and burden us
: taxpayers with additional hidden cost.

How rare, you are making an light inference.


> >If only you could have your noses rubbed around in your own shit,
> >maybe you could be trained like the noisy little dogs that you are.
: Another *gem* here as Aldo would put it. But, again -- In reality,
what
: we have here is just a simple manifestation of frustration, coming
from
: two people who are ruled by their emotions, while unable to neither
: control nor support these emotions with any logical reasoning.

Hey Tony, you can rub you'r hurt ego if you need to.

: The Facts speak for themselves, and I have and will continue to post
the
: facts.

Please do! some of us get a kick out of you"r stories.;-)

: Those who choose to rebut them are all welcomed, but should they


: choose to rebut them with emotional name calling and flames rather
than
: logic, then they will be addressed in the same fashion.

Your nose is going to grow. :------}

: Unfortunately, people like Aldo and Mr.Albertine are not capable


: of accepting, rebutting, nor even judging people by the facts
: they present,

deceiting you'r self Tony???

: as they are the true people who first resort to


: emotional arguments and racist labeling. It is only due to a
: result of the emotions of people like Aldo and Mr. Albertine,
: that has (as Mr.Albertine so eloquently put it) turned the
: "Internet into a stinking smelling hole full of shit"

If you continue to use those words (words of a successful person)
Disneyland is not going to hire you.

: Tony. . .


: -----

: "We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a Nation of
: laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of
: immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we
: have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

: President Clinton
: 1995 State of the Union Message


Saludos from Mexico.
Karim.

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez

unread,
May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96
to

Tony Scaduto wrote:


: al...@netcom.com (Aldo) wrote:
> > Blah, blah, I'm not a racist, blah, blah...
: Aldo, why did you write the above, are you loosing it? Was this just
: another one of your lame attempts at dodging the issues that I have
: raised, while creating for yourself another smoke screen? Have you
: simply now chosen to attempt to rise to a higher level of emotions?

Funny... you have done that before Tony. Now i understand why you
apply censership to the replies given to you by putting the word *snip*
instead of giving an answer to the content.

: In my answer to your post (see Rebuttle to Aldo and Albertine) I at


: least included and responded (just as I will do here again) to each
: and every aspect that both you and Mr. Albertine had raised, but it
: seems that you have deliberately created a new thread to draw
attention
: away from the fact that you are unable to really rebut anything at all
: of what I posted. Is this just another one of your attempts to hide
: from having to deal with reality, in hopes that no one will notice
that
: you haven't addressed any of the issues that I've raised?

Projecting again Tony??



> >Sure Tony but then again, that is not the issue. The issue is that by
> >engaging and patronizing your publically endorsed *deshumanizing name
> >calling* THE anti illegal immigration message gets diluted into a
> >flamefest of your design.
: More of your chameleon type tactics here as you once again have
: changed your colors in an attempt camouflage the true issues here.

I bet you are talking to the mirror. ;-)
: Since its obvious that you can't deal with the issues that I've


: previously raised, you've now chosen to dream up a new issue.
: However, when this new issue is put in its proper perspective,
: the real issue can clearly be seen as an issue of you and some
: others who can't deal with people who present (in a logical manner)
: rational arguments against illegal immigration.

You should try to be rational more often Tony, and present you'r
argument's with facts not with subjective reasoning.

: As a result, it is


: people like you and Bruce Albertine, who in actuality designed the
: *flamefest*, just as you designed your post to be nothing more than a
: lame attempt at diversion from the issues that I have previously
raised.

Uh huh.

: More importantly, I challenge you to show even one instance where I
: have flamed _first_.

O.K.
Remember me Tony?? you friend Karim.

: And yes, please do use all the dejanews bullshit


: you like, but it still won't negate the fact that the first flame
: always came from one of you pro illegal immigration guys.

Remember a few days ago? you defended you'r thesis, that one
person can not stereotype without being a racist. So now that someone is
telling you that you are a racist because you practice the setereotype
thing, now you are saying that you are not a racist?? Well my friend do
not get more ungry than you are right now, but this must be a crazy
world, isn't it Tony?

: Apparently,


: you see nothing wrong with you using one of your lame *flashlight*
: flames on others, but once the recipient of that flame shoves the
: flashlight up your ass, you simply choose to both obfuscate the real
: issue while crying foul.

: And after apparently backing off on your lame attempt to paint me
: as a racist

If you apply you'r thesis to you'r self, you are a racist.

: -- While again using your faulty logic, you now attempt to


: paint me as the person who designed *a flamefest.*, as you once again
: duck the aspect of addressing even one of the many questions that I
have
: previously raised. Your post is just more of your slime ball tactics
: of grasping at straws while using emotion rather than sound reasoning
: and logic to rebut those who challenge you.

Sure Tony, sure, just relax, o.k.; i remind you that in your
posting (this one) you are supposed to be objective, so do not get
sentimental on the net, o.k. Tony??
Ohhhh! and one more thing, do not get aggressive, that won't help
to erase your bad image on the net community.
Of course i am telling you this because i am you'r friend ;-)



> >Assuming that you are not THAT stupid not to see that point, I submit
> >that you are not sincere in trying to bring up the immigration issues;
> >but instead you prefer to spew abusive rantings (i.e., deshumanizing
> >name calling) against a group of people that is not represented in this
> >forum. That alone speaks miles of your lack of moral character.
: More double talk here, which I have already many times disassembled.
: In reality, it is you that I have been assuming is *not THAT stupid*,
: and perhaps I may have been stupid for making this assumption. Again,
: *abusive rantings* and flames aimed at me and others because we dare
: speak the truth or even disagree, will be responded to in a similar
: manner. I and other anti-illegal immigration supporters have in the
: past agreed to stop being abusive toward those who have also agreed
: not to be abusive,

You'r nose is going to grow like crazy!!!! do not fool you'r
self.

: but we will not be coerced into silence. Apparently,


: this is an aspect that you have chosen not to see when you jumped into
: these flames.

Flames???, Tony, did you used to be a boyscout or something like
that??? ;-)

: Now you've caught your coat tail on fire, and you want to


: blame me because perhaps you are feeling a bit warm.

: And as to you argument regarding *deshumanizing* a group of people who
: are not represented, I beg the differ with you, as there are many in
: these news groups who attempt to vehemently represent this group,
: including yourself. But more importantly, opinions may be freely
: expressed, regardless of whether or not illegals are present to
: represent themselves.

Now that you have given you'r consent, you can be sure that
everybody feels better.

:And most importantly, I shutter just thinking of


: the absurdity with regards to first amendment oppression you attempt
to
: impose on others who disagree with you, as put forth within your
: argument.

> >Now, will you post an apology for turning the immigration newsgroup
> >into your private playpen while obfuscating the real immigration
> >issues that this newsgroup is chartered with? Game's over.
: The game is only over because you have done another soft shoe routine.
: And I'll gladly post an apology, but first you must do more than
simply
: make unsubstantiated allegations, or is this just another example of
: Aldo's flawed logic -- One is judged by Aldo, and found guilty without
: any opportunity of defense. Aldo says its so, therefore it must be
: true. Next time try bull shitting the baker, as he just might let you
: have a bite at his doughnut.

Blah, blah, blah... Tony you are starting to get boring :-(

: In the interim, if you don't like the flames then try staying away

from
: those who will flame you. And the next time you decide to start your
: crybaby sniveling, be prepared to have someone come along and provide
: you with a different perspective, and it may even come in the form of
a
: flame.

Tony, what is wrong?? do you have a "fireman complex"??? ;-)


: I've issued the challenge, the choice is yours. The game can now be


: over, unless of course you or anyone else wants to continue to play?

Tony, you are causing me to yawn.
Remember that getting pissed (as now) is bad to you'r health.;-)
Take care Tony.


> > KMA.
: Tony. . .
: -----

: "We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a Nation of
: laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of
: immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we
: have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

: President Clinton
: 1995 State of the Union Message

Saludos from Mexico.
Karim.

Gregg

unread,
May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96
to

On Wed, 29 May 1996 23:33:24 GMT, Aldo posted:

>Tony Scaduto wrote:
>
>> Blah, blah, I'm not a racist, blah, blah...
>

>Sure Tony but then again, that is not the issue. The issue is that by
>engaging and patronizing your publically endorsed *deshumanizing name
>calling* THE anti illegal immigration message gets diluted into a
>flamefest of your design.

Bullshit, Aldo. This particular flamefest was started by you, in
reference to a word that Tony seldom if ever uses.

>Assuming that you are not THAT stupid not to see that point,

After reading your recent string of posts, I dare make no such
assumption of you.

>I submit
>that you are not sincere in trying to bring up the immigration issues;
>but instead you prefer to spew abusive rantings (i.e., deshumanizing
>name calling) against a group of people that is not represented in this
>forum. That alone speaks miles of your lack of moral character.

And by what dehumanizing names did Tony refer to illegals? C'mon,
Aldo, you're the big Dejanews fan; so much so that I'm beginning to
think of you as Son of Unaflamer.

How about this, Aldo? You *are* represented in this forum, so I'm
hardly talking about you behind your back. And I'm calling you an
asshole. There may well be a moral character problem here, but I
don't think it's mine.

>Now, will you post an apology for turning the immigration newsgroup
>into your private playpen while obfuscating the real immigration issues
>that this newsgroup is chartered with? Game's over.

Ah, game's over because Netgod Aldo says so? You began this, and
you've kept it alive. Then you're slimy enough to blame others. You
want to talk about illegal immigration, then talk about it. Your
present technique brings into question not just your intelligence, but
your character as well.

I commented a day or two ago that you were nowhere to be found when
mancini started calling illegals "subhumans". With your concern about
"dehumanizing" terms, I was sure you'd leap in to give me a hand.
Funny thing... I looked all around, and guess what? No Aldo.

Fuck off, Aldo.

--
... Gregg


Ben Holstrom

unread,
May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96
to

Analysis of "Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez posts:

Karim -- I've been monitoring your posts for sometime and have come
to th inescapable conclusion that you, sadly, have offered nothing to
this newsgroup. I hope your better in your pleadings or in court than
you are here.

Ben

BajaRat

unread,
May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96
to

bhol...@ix.netcom.com (Ben Holstrom) wrote:

>Analysis of "Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez posts:
>
>Karim -- I've been monitoring your posts for sometime and have come
>to th inescapable conclusion that you, sadly, have offered nothing to
>this newsgroup. I hope your better in your pleadings or in court than
>you are here.
>
>Ben
>
>


He appears to be a complete disgrace to the legal profession.... even
in Mexico <heh heh>.

-=BajaRat=-

Aldo

unread,
May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96
to

BajaRat wrote:
> Ben Holstrom wrote:

> >Karim -- I've been monitoring your posts for sometime and have come
> >to th inescapable conclusion that you, sadly, have offered nothing
> >to this newsgroup. I hope your better in your pleadings or in court
> >than you are here.

> He appears to be a complete disgrace to the legal profession.... even


> in Mexico <heh heh>.

Posted by someone who calls himself Rat and posts from LALALAND. :-\

Aldo

"Credence - mental acceptance as true or real"

Gregg

unread,
May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96
to

On Fri, 31 May 1996 10:32:21 -0700, Aldo posted:

We won't even talk about Frisco. Vote for Brown, Aldo?

--
... Gregg


Tony Scaduto

unread,
May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96
to

Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

Ben Holstrom wrote:
>> >Karim -- I've been monitoring your posts for sometime and have come
>> >to th inescapable conclusion that you, sadly, have offered nothing
>> >to this newsgroup. I hope your better in your pleadings or in court
>> >than you are here.

BajaRat wrote:
>> He appears to be a complete disgrace to the legal profession.... even
>> in Mexico <heh heh>.

Aldo <al...@pbi.net> responds:


>Posted by someone who calls himself Rat and posts from LALALAND. :-\

Aldo,

Why did you in this thread write the above statement, and if your
statement is true -- Why did you in another topic say:

[alt.politics.immigration,alt.discrimination,]
[soc.culture.mexican.american,alt.california]
[Subject: Re: wetback is offensive]

Aldo posted:
>Personally, I tend to disassociate myself from those labels and
>from people that *seek* to justify a binary world paradigm which
>would simplify their thought process.

Is this just some more of your double speak here, Aldo???

Aldo

unread,
May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96
to

Tony Scaduto wrote:

> Aldo posted in one thread:


> >Posted by someone who calls himself Rat and posts from LALALAND. :-\

> Why did you in this thread write the above statement, and if your


> statement is true -- Why did you in another topic say:

> Aldo posted in another thread:


> >Personally, I tend to disassociate myself from those labels and
> >from people that *seek* to justify a binary world paradigm which
> >would simplify their thought process.
>
> Is this just some more of your double speak here, Aldo???

In the first quote, I wrote that Rat's credentials were a bit
troublesome (id est, no liberal vs conservative that you can draw
a parallel with David Owens post). The Rat previously had made an
oblique reference to the fact that I am in the San Francisco bay
(exampla gratia of this geographic anymosity, Dodgers vs Giants):

I didn't realize you were in Frisco. That explains quite a bit :-D

Your second quote of mine deals with David Owens's, let's say,
high confort factor in deploring and equating homosexuals with
liberals. He previously wrote:

From: dto...@cogent.net (David Owens)
Message-Id: <dtowens.10...@cogent.net>

he is a dick sucking liberal with no principles.

In my reply I tried telling him that his liberal vs conservative view
- with all its attributed emotional baggage - was just not one that I
cared to share.

Sadly, it appears that you are now grasping for straws or :-(
maybe you were just having an LSD flashback? There is help
available; but first, you must overcome the DENIAL.

Sincerely,

Aldo


Confucious said: "He who runs behind car gets exhausted"

Aldo

unread,
May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96
to

Gregg wrote:
> Aldo posted:
>> Tony Scaduto wrote:

>>> Blah, blah, I'm not a racist, blah, blah...

>>Sure Tony but then again, that is not the issue. The issue is that by
>>engaging and patronizing your publically endorsed *deshumanizing name
>>calling* THE anti illegal immigration message gets diluted into a
>>flamefest of your design.

>Bullshit, Aldo...
>I'm beginning to think of you as Son of Unaflamer...
>And I'm calling you an asshole...
>Then you're slimy...
>Fuck off, Aldo.
>
>... Gregg

Loosing your temper, Ed McMahon of the "It's OK to use Wetback" crowd? ;-)

Your score cards add up to

Originality: 2
Style: 1
Content: zippo, null, nada!

GONG!! Next contestant...

Aldo

unread,
May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96
to

Although previously *today* Gregg (aka "attack dog") had posted:

>Bullshit, Aldo...
>I'm beginning to think of you as Son of Unaflamer...
>And I'm calling you an asshole...
>Then you're slimy...
>Fuck off, Aldo.
>
>... Gregg

Gregg now wrote:

>We won't even talk about Frisco. Vote for Brown, Aldo?

Don't you get chummy now, you filthy mouthed boy!
Didn't your momma teach you some good manners? :-)

Aldo

BajaRat

unread,
Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96
to

Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

>BajaRat wrote:
>> Ben Holstrom wrote:
>
>> >Karim -- I've been monitoring your posts for sometime and have come
>> >to th inescapable conclusion that you, sadly, have offered nothing
>> >to this newsgroup. I hope your better in your pleadings or in court
>> >than you are here.
>

>> He appears to be a complete disgrace to the legal profession.... even
>> in Mexico <heh heh>.
>

>Posted by someone who calls himself Rat and posts from LALALAND. :-\
>

>Aldo
>


Not nearly as questionable as something posted by some Friscan who is
500 miles north of the border and probably hasn't got a clue of what
illegal immigration is doing to "Lalaland". Don't worry, Aldo. Frisco
is next on the wetbacks "fuck the USA" agenda <heh heh>.

-=BajaRat=-

Gregg

unread,
Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96
to

On Fri, 31 May 1996 17:01:05 GMT, Aldo posted:

>Gregg wrote:
>> Aldo posted:
>>> Tony Scaduto wrote:
>
>>>> Blah, blah, I'm not a racist, blah, blah...
>
>>>Sure Tony but then again, that is not the issue. The issue is that by
>>>engaging and patronizing your publically endorsed *deshumanizing name
>>>calling* THE anti illegal immigration message gets diluted into a
>>>flamefest of your design.
>

>>Bullshit, Aldo...
>>I'm beginning to think of you as Son of Unaflamer...
>>And I'm calling you an asshole...
>>Then you're slimy...
>>Fuck off, Aldo.
>>
>>... Gregg
>

>Loosing your temper, Ed McMahon of the "It's OK to use Wetback" crowd? ;-)
>
>Your score cards add up to
>
> Originality: 2
> Style: 1
> Content: zippo, null, nada!
>
>GONG!! Next contestant...

Losing my temper, eh? Aldo, you're a sorry spectacle.

Slimy I said, and slimy I meant. Quite a job of creative editing;
leaving only a few words of a post, that when carefully taken out of
context, serve only to bolster an apparently shaky ego. But you
really should try to be less obvious about it. From watching your
posts the past few days, it's becoming clear that you just bob and
weave and change the subject whenever anything is brought up that
makes you uncomfortable. All in all, not a very impressive
performance.

--
... Gregg


Aldo

unread,
Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96
to

BajaRat wrote:
>
> Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

> >Posted by someone who calls himself Rat and posts from LALALAND. :-\

> Not nearly as questionable as something posted by some Friscan who is


> 500 miles north of the border and probably hasn't got a clue of what
> illegal immigration is doing to "Lalaland".

LALALAND has it all: illegals, riots, earthquakes, fires, smog, etc.
Such happening place! Oh, I forgot, no football team though.

Hang in there Rat. :-)

Aldo

Aldo

unread,
Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96
to

Gregg wrote:
> Aldo posted:

> >Your score cards add up to
> >
> > Originality: 2
> > Style: 1
> > Content: zippo, null, nada!
> >
> >GONG!! Next contestant...

> Slimy I said, and slimy I meant. Quite a job of creative editing;


> leaving only a few words of a post, that when carefully taken out of

> context...

Gregg, by *peppering* your message with

Bullshit, Aldo...
I'm beginning to think of you as Son of Unaflamer...
And I'm calling you an asshole...
Then you're slimy...
Fuck off, Aldo.

did you really expect any kind of serious reply? :-(

Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when you
want to be taken seriously?

Aldo

Gregg

unread,
Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96
to

On Sat, 01 Jun 1996 14:55:15 -0700, Aldo posted:

More dancing around, eh, Aldo? Just incidently, you never did give us
your opinion of "subhuman", nor were you anywhere to be found when it
was being repeatedly posted. It's easier for you to play the childish
game of seizing a few key words from a post in order to make Aldo look
good than to respond. That's the name of this game, isn't it?

Slimy I said, and slimy I meant. The word was chosen with care.

--
... Gregg


BajaRat

unread,
Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96
to

Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:


Maybe someday we Lalaland citizens will be permitted to play futbol
with the wetbacks using San Ysidro as a goal post..... and guess who
gets to play the ball?

-=BajaRat=-

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez

unread,
Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96
to

BajaRat wrote:

: Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

: >BajaRat wrote:
: >> Ben Holstrom wrote:

: >> >Karim -- I've been monitoring your posts for sometime and have
come
: >> >to th inescapable conclusion that you, sadly, have offered nothing
: >> >to this newsgroup. I hope your better in your pleadings or in
court
: >> >than you are here.
: >
: >> He appears to be a complete disgrace to the legal profession....
even
: >> in Mexico <heh heh>.

: >
: >Posted by someone who calls himself Rat and posts from LALALAND. :-\
: >
: >Aldo


: Not nearly as questionable as something posted by some Friscan who is


: 500 miles north of the border and probably hasn't got a clue of what

: illegal immigration is doing to "Lalaland". Don't worry, Aldo. Frisco


: is next on the wetbacks "fuck the USA" agenda <heh heh>.

: -=BajaRat=-

BajaRat:
You must feel very bad... being "born a looser".
That is what your anger is all about!!!! >:-((
Saludos from Mexico.
Karim.

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez

unread,
Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96
to

Gregg wrote:

: On Sat, 01 Jun 1996 14:55:15 -0700, Aldo posted:


: >Gregg wrote:
: >> Aldo posted:
: >
: >> >Your score cards add up to
: >> >
: >> > Originality: 2
: >> > Style: 1
: >> > Content: zippo, null, nada!
: >> >
: >> >GONG!! Next contestant...

: >> Slimy I said, and slimy I meant. Quite a job of creative editing;
: >> leaving only a few words of a post, that when carefully taken out of
: >> context...

: >Gregg, by *peppering* your message with
: >
: > Bullshit, Aldo...
: > I'm beginning to think of you as Son of Unaflamer...
: > And I'm calling you an asshole...
: > Then you're slimy...
: > Fuck off, Aldo.

: >did you really expect any kind of serious reply? :-(

: >Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when you
: >want to be taken seriously?

: More dancing around, eh, Aldo? Just incidently, you never did give us
: your opinion of "subhuman",

"(...)give us your opinion"??? Gregg, i think that BajaRat is
going to kick you out of his racist brotherhood, now that he finds out
that you are married to a super mexican lady, and that you and your lady
procreated a two wonderful half mexicans babies.

: nor were you anywhere to be found when it


: was being repeatedly posted. It's easier for you to play the childish
: game of seizing a few key words from a post in order to make Aldo look
: good than to respond. That's the name of this game, isn't it?

: Slimy I said, and slimy I meant. The word was chosen with care.

: --
: ... Gregg

Take care Gregg,
Saludos from Mexico.
Karim.

BajaRat

unread,
Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96
to


Damn, Chalita..... didn't think it was possible to be much looser than
yourself <heh heh>.

-=BajaRat=-

Gregg

unread,
Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96
to

On Sat, 01 Jun 1996 21:39:49 -0700, Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez
posted:

Aldo had written:


>: >> >Your score cards add up to
>: >> >
>: >> > Originality: 2
>: >> > Style: 1
>: >> > Content: zippo, null, nada!
>: >> >
>: >> >GONG!! Next contestant...

Gregg responded:


>: >> Slimy I said, and slimy I meant. Quite a job of creative editing;
>: >> leaving only a few words of a post, that when carefully taken out of
>: >> context...

Aldo:


>: >Gregg, by *peppering* your message with
>: >
>: > Bullshit, Aldo...
>: > I'm beginning to think of you as Son of Unaflamer...
>: > And I'm calling you an asshole...
>: > Then you're slimy...
>: > Fuck off, Aldo.
>
>: >did you really expect any kind of serious reply? :-(
>
>: >Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when you
>: >want to be taken seriously?

Gregg:

>: More dancing around, eh, Aldo? Just incidently, you never did give us
>: your opinion of "subhuman",

And a confused Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez posted:


> "(...)give us your opinion"??? Gregg, i think that BajaRat is
>going to kick you out of his racist brotherhood, now that he finds out
>that you are married to a super mexican lady,

I *am*??

>and that you and your lady
>procreated a two wonderful half mexicans babies.

I *did*??

>: nor were you anywhere to be found when it
>: was being repeatedly posted. It's easier for you to play the childish
>: game of seizing a few key words from a post in order to make Aldo look
>: good than to respond. That's the name of this game, isn't it?
>
>: Slimy I said, and slimy I meant. The word was chosen with care.

>


> Take care Gregg,
> Saludos from Mexico.
> Karim.

I think you've gotten a little confused here, Karim. While I'm sure
the lady is indeed "super", and the two kids are "wonderful", none of
them happens to be mine. I believe that you mean to be addressing
Tony Scaduto here.... :-)

The thread in which you've placed your response is one in which I
refer to a series of posts by an asshole calling himself "Dr. Michael
Mancini" (actually the name of a character in Melrose Place, sort of
an evening soap opera). "Mancini" had repeatedly referred to illegal
immigrants as "subhumans", a term I found objectionable, to say the
least. These posts occurred before you began reading these groups.

And I really don't believe that Baja is the racist you imagine him to
be. He's simply very much against illegal immigration, for reasons
both philosophic and economic. While I don't share his liking for the
term "wetback", I don't view the term as racist in nature. Like
Scaduto, I prefer "illegal". "Subhuman", on the other hand, would
seem to me to have no other meaning, and, for its repeated use, I
flamed "Mancini".

Hope that clears a few things up.

--
... Gregg


Aldo

unread,
Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96
to

Gregg wrote:
> >> Aldo posted:

> >Gregg, by *peppering* your message with
> >
> > Bullshit, Aldo...
> > I'm beginning to think of you as Son of Unaflamer...
> > And I'm calling you an asshole...
> > Then you're slimy...
> > Fuck off, Aldo.
> >
> >did you really expect any kind of serious reply? :-(
> >
> >Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when you
> >want to be taken seriously?
>

> More dancing around, eh, Aldo? Just incidently, you never did give us

> your opinion of "subhuman"... blah, blah...

The language on your previous message was full of ad hominem attacks.
That clearly demonstrates that you were not looking for a serious
discussion. Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when
you want to be taken seriously? Are you too mentally challenged to
understand the point behind my rethorical question to you?

Aldo

Confucious said: "Wash your mouth with soap, boy!"

Aldo

unread,
Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96
to

BajaRat wrote:

> Maybe someday we Lalaland citizens will be permitted to play futbol
> with the wetbacks using San Ysidro as a goal post..... and guess who
> gets to play the ball?

Let it go Rat, you're really reaching now. Anyway, you've made
your point for clean air. We see what smog can do to a rat. :-(

Aldo

Gregg

unread,
Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96
to

On Sun, 02 Jun 1996 09:42:09 -0700, Aldo posted:

>The language on your previous message was full of ad hominem attacks.
>That clearly demonstrates that you were not looking for a serious
>discussion. Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when
>you want to be taken seriously?

You've been whining about my choice of words for days, now. Time to
grow up and give it a rest. Or will you insist on continuing your
little tantrum?

>Are you too mentally challenged to understand the point behind my
>rethorical question to you?

No, but it seems that you're too sneaky and self-serving even to
respond to direct questions or challenges put to you by just about
anyone... me, Scaduto, or others. You'd much rather create a
non-issue and dance around it than respond directly. I don't know
what you do for a living, Aldo, but you have the convoluted soul of a
lawyer.

--
... Gregg


Aldo

unread,
Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96
to

Gregg wrote:
>
> Aldo posted:

> >The language on your previous message was full of ad hominem attacks.
> >That clearly demonstrates that you were not looking for a serious
> >discussion. Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when
> >you want to be taken seriously?
>

> You've been whining about my choice of words for days, now...

I'll say this for the last time:

Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when
you want to be taken seriously?

You can't be taken seriously. C O M P R E N D E ???

> I don't know what you do for a living, Aldo, but you have the
> convoluted soul of a lawyer.

Translated:

I've been outwitted by someone who didn't need to use filthy
language, someone whom I couldn't make him lose his temper,
someone who made me look like a rabid dog. I hope that this
snappy lawyer little remark can save face for me. :-(

I will also say this for the last time:

Have a nice day, loser!

BajaRat

unread,
Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96
to

Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

Uh huh....... looks like all that fog up there has rotted your brain,
Aldo. Better book a vacation in Phoenix and dry out a bit :-D

-=BajaRat=-


Gregg

unread,
Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96
to

On Sun, 02 Jun 1996 12:30:07 -0700, Aldo cried on....

>Gregg wrote:
>>
>> Aldo posted:
>
>> >The language on your previous message was full of ad hominem attacks.
>> >That clearly demonstrates that you were not looking for a serious
>> >discussion. Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when
>> >you want to be taken seriously?
>>
>> You've been whining about my choice of words for days, now...
>
>I'll say this for the last time:
>
> Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when
> you want to be taken seriously?

You're repeating yourself, Aldo.

>You can't be taken seriously. C O M P R E N D E ???

Yet, all of your childish whining is supposed to be taken seriously.

Go figure.

Precisely what filthy words were used in the post to which you were
responding? Or did my observations render you unable even to think
coherently? Have your talents been exhausted so soon? <sigh>

>> I don't know what you do for a living, Aldo, but you have the
>> convoluted soul of a lawyer.
>
>Translated:
>
> I've been outwitted by someone who didn't need to use filthy
> language, someone whom I couldn't make him lose his temper,
> someone who made me look like a rabid dog. I hope that this
> snappy lawyer little remark can save face for me. :-(

Your secret's out, Aldo; the only people you could defeat are those
who resign from the game in pity at your lack of armament.

>I will also say this for the last time:
>
> Have a nice day, loser!

Face-saving catch phrase duly noted.

[No naughty words that would upset Aldo were used in the creation of
this post]

--
.. Gregg


Aldo

unread,
Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96
to

BajaRat wrote:
> Aldo wrote:

> >Let it go Rat, you're really reaching now. Anyway, you've made

> >your point for clean air. We see what SMOG can do to a rat. :-(

> Uh huh....... looks like all that FOG up there has rotted your brain,


> Aldo. Better book a vacation in Phoenix and dry out a bit :-D

Funny you wouldn't recommend LALALAND. Let's see what the
*dictionary* says about it...

Fog - fine particles of water suspended in the lower atmosphere.

Smog - a thick haze caused by action of sunlight on air polluted
by smoke and automobile exhaust fumes.

Yeah Rat, maybe you need a little water to clean off the slime
you get from living in LALALAND. Sounds good? :-)

Aldo

Confucious said: "He who runs behind car gets exhausted"

v

Aldo

unread,
Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96
to

Gregg continued his search for a decent flame and...

> Precisely what filthy words were used in the post to which you were

> responding? Or did my observations...

I aint' yo momma! :-D

Aldo

"Dodo - an extinct heavy flightless bird, a stupid person"

BajaRat

unread,
Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96
to

Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:


Fortunately there is no smog here in this ocean front suburb, and the
only slime evident is that left by the mojados on their constant trek
to L.A. to suck up the freebies :-D
Visit the Infamous "Wetback Clearing outHouse"......

http://www.hooked.net/users/junior1/wetback/cholo.htm

Soon to feature the most obnoxious anti-American posts of all time.

Ned Kelly

unread,
Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96
to

Bruce Albertine (br...@vcnet.com) wrote:

: The whole group of you, with your ridiculously childish yet precociously
: rationalized stream of animosity, hatred, and prejudice, are a disgrace
: to humanity, a shame for our America, and an ugly blemish upon the white
: skin of anglo-european heritage.

OUR America? Tell you what, Bruce. Why don't you give me an Aussie green
card and some fake diplomas, and I'll be happy to evacuate YOUR America,
the seething cesspit of poverty it's becoming.

--
Ned Kelly Lives!!!!!!
"That isn't a knife.... This is a KNIFE!" - Paul Hogan

The Navy: It's Not Just A Job..... It's $cientology Lite!

Ben Holstrom

unread,
Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96
to

Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

>Aldo


Aldo, I liked you better when you addressed issues.

(BTW do some research and you will find that the fowl you refer to is
an extremely intellent creature.)

<><><>
The Constitution of the United States

ARTICLE IV

Section 4.-- The United States shall guarantee a republican
form of government to every State in the Union and they
SHALL PROTECT EACH STATE AGAINST INVASION and on application
of the legislature, or the executive (when the legislature
cannot be convened), against domestic violence.
===
Sig note: America must face reality about immigration.
Sentiments are not noble when outsiders (by the millions)
can enter the country in defiance of its laws & regulations.
The concept of community then becomes hollow.
--Wayne Lutton
<><><>

Aldo

unread,
Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96
to

Ben Holstrom wrote:
> Aldo wrote:

> > "Dodo - an extinct heavy flightless bird, a stupid person"

> I liked you better when you addressed issues.

So did I (really). I just posted a request to move the BS to
alt.flame if Gregg doesn't want to just drop it. Still waiting
for reply though.

> (BTW do some research and you will find that the fowl you refer to is
> an extremely intellent creature.)

I disagree. The fowl I mentioned (namely the dodo bird) IS not
an extremely "intellent" creature because of two reasons.

- Dodos have been extinct for some 200 years.

- IQ tests were never been *normalized* for dodos.

Cheers,

Aldo

Ben Holstrom

unread,
Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96
to

Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

>Cheers,

>Aldo


Aldo - two issues:

First, the bird issue shouldn't start as an issue. Just not that
important. Although ( If you have a source you're welcome it cite it).

Second, regarding your war with Tony Scaduto and Gregg. Aldo, as an
ex-Marine, my advise is to envoke the technique that the Marines use
in battle when they are out-guned--you don't retreat, but you *advance
to the rear* and extricate yourself from that battle and get the hell
out of there. But then, some people like punishment. Are you one of
these guys that wear leather and like pain....

Ben . . .

Aldo

unread,
Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96
to

Ben Holstrom wrote:

> ...regarding your war with Tony Scaduto and Gregg. Aldo, as an


> ex-Marine, my advise is to envoke the technique that the Marines use
> in battle when they are out-guned--you don't retreat, but you *advance

Enter the funny shaped brain of Ben. ;-)

Incoming... BOOBOOM!!!

Aldo


"I love the smell of napalm in the morning"
Robert Duvall - Apocalypse Now

Ben Holstrom

unread,
Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96