Re: Allah, CREATED THE UNIVERSE FROM NOTHING

1 view

wakalukong

Aug 14, 2010, 10:04:18 PM8/14/10
Ahmd056

since you believe Allah could have created
the UNIVERSE from Nothing ,
you Muslism are more stupid than I thought you were .

yes I Wakalukong believe all you Muslims are more stupid
than PIGS .

that is why WE CHINESE are certain to take over Malaysia .

n Aug 14, 6:02 pm, عبدلله <ahmd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> while themselves accepting the nonsense of evolution. In this, they're
> equally as benighted as those human beings who expect a wooden idol
> can help them. God's Messenger, the Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon
> him, also reminded anyone afflicted with such blindness that the
> greatest sin is associating His creatures with Allah,:
>
> The most severe sin is to associate partners with Allah, while He has
> created you. (Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim)
>
> In the Qur'an (29:17), Allah, warns those who worship idols and invent
> lies about them that their power is strong enough to do anything:
>
> Al-Ankaboot
>
> QUOTE
>
> And verily we sent Noah (as Our messenger) unto his folk, and he
> continued with them for a thousand years save fifty years; and the
> flood engulfed them, for they were wrong-doers. (14) And We rescued
> him and those with him in the ship, and made of it a portent for the
> peoples. (15) And Abraham! (Remember) when he said unto his folk:
> Serve Allah, and keep your duty unto Him; that is better for you if ye
> did but know. (16) Ye serve instead of Allah only idols, and ye only
> invent a lie. Lo! those whom ye serve instead of Allah own no
> provision for you. So seek your provision from Allah, and serve Him,
> and give thanks unto Him, (for) unto Him ye will be brought back. (17)
> But if ye deny, then nations have denied before you. The messenger is
> only to convey (the message) plainly. ( 1 8 ) See they not how Allah
> produceth creation, then reproduceth it? Lo! for Allah that is easy.
> (19) Say (O Muhammad): Travel in the land and see how He originated
> creation, then Allah bringeth forth the later growth. Lo! Allah is
> Able to do all things. (20) He punisheth whom He will and showeth
> mercy unto whom He will, and unto Him ye will be turned. (21) Ye
> cannot escape (from Him) in the earth or in the sky, and beside Allah
> there is for you no friend nor helper. (22) Those who disbelieve in
> the revelations of Allah and in (their) Meeting with Him, such have no
> hope of My mercy. For such there is a painful doom. (23) But the
> answer of his folk was only that they said: "Kill him" or "Burn him."
> Then Allah saved him from the Fire. Lo! herein verily are portents for
> folk who believe. (24) He said: Ye have chosen only idols instead of
> Allah. The love between you is only in the life of the world. Then on
> the Day of Resurrection ye will deny each other and curse each other,
> and your abode will be the Fire, and ye will have no helpers. (25)
>
> --------------------
> What's The Purpose of life ?
>
> Here you will get the answer :
>
> http://www.islamtomorrow.com/purpose.htm
>
> or
>
> THE COLLAPSE OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION IN 20 QUESTIONS
>
> http://newaninvitationtothetruth.blogspot.com/
>
> OR
>
> Islam Guide: A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam,

Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers

Aug 15, 2010, 12:20:34 AM8/15/10
> >http://converts-ahmd.blogspot.com- Hide quoted text -

Mohamad heard someone saying something to him which in the end islam
is formed...
this is in fact a dreaming way, how can you hear someone say something
which we
have yet to have this sort of problem.....have heard from some people
that psychiatrist
did mentiuoned about some people hear something of words etc
etc.....hey this is bad
and what kind of theoretial power is this that can be used to setup
such religion around
the world to say that this is a legal advise......please give proof on
ground that human can
hear some form of words of mouth that in such event that you can hear
someone whom
did not even edist in this world to talk to you in reality that you
can relate what is been said.
this is something interesting, afterall............

ekwpoewfewfefoeokwkofwkofefwefefeef

Wakalukong

Aug 15, 2010, 6:36:54 AM8/15/10
On Aug 15, 10:04 am, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ahmd056
>
> since  you  believe   Allah could  have  created
>   the  UNIVERSE  from  Nothing ,
> you  Muslism  are  more  stupid  than  I  thought  you  were .
(snip)
------------

Above, SHAMELESS THIEF fake Malay Duch Komin steals my nick to post an
anti-Muslim message. And this moron wants to marshall the Malays!
Ladies and gentlemen, are you now fully satisfied that this SHAMELESS
THIEF is a moron?

Wakalukong

Day@tmnet.net.my Bob Day

Aug 16, 2010, 4:48:28 AM8/16/10
Bullshit. Matter cannot be created. It can change form but can never be
created from nothing.

n Aug 14, 6:02 pm, ?????? <ahmd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

> cells, in their turn-and again by sheer chance-formed starfish, fish,

> sparrows, hawks, seagulls, penguins, cats, lambs, lions, and even
> human beings who possess the faculty of reason.
>
> To demonstrate just how incredible the claims of evolutionists are,
> let anyone who believes in the creative power of chance events take a
> large barrel. Let them put into it however much material they believe
> is required to form a living thing. For example, let them include all

> the needed elements-carbon, phosphorus, calcium-as well as organic

> If so-if no living thing can ever be produced by human effort and the
> whole pool of human knowledge-how can life be brought into being with

> the aid of unconscious atoms and chance events? Any intelligent human

> being of conscience can certainly understand that he-and other living
> things-cannot be the result of chance events. Every intelligent,

Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam

Aug 17, 2010, 2:50:10 AM8/17/10
Bob,

you must have read Chemistry ,
as a subject .

I could not have expalined better than that .

Aug 16, 3:48 pm, "Bob Day" <Bob D...@tmnet.net.my> wrote:
> Bullshit. Matter cannot be created. It can change form but can never be

> created from nothing."wakalukong" <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Ahmd056
>
> since  you  believe   Allah could  have  created
>   the  UNIVERSE  from  Nothing ,
> you  Muslism  are  more  stupid  than  I  thought  you  were .
>
> yes   I    Wakalukong  believe all you  Muslims  are  more  stupid
> than   PIGS .
>
> that  is  why  WE  CHINESE  are   certain    to take  over  Malaysia .
>
> n Aug 14, 6:02 pm, ?????? <ahmd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Wakalukong

Aug 17, 2010, 3:51:52 AM8/17/10
On Aug 17, 2:50 pm, "Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam"

<hinduvis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bob,
>
> you must have  read  Chemistry  ,
> as  a  subject .
>
> I  could  not have  expalined   better   than that .
(snip)
-----------

Who on earth cares for the explanation of a SHAMELESS THIEF?

Wakalukong

Chea Sim the Fake Communist , now functioning as the Khmer President of Cambodia

Aug 19, 2010, 6:33:53 AM8/19/10
waka waka ,

why don ' t you write something about the subject in
discussion ?

you are just spam ming .

Wakalukong

Aug 19, 2010, 10:13:26 AM8/19/10
On Aug 19, 6:33 pm, "Chea Sim the Fake Communist , now functioning

as the Khmer President of Cambodia" <indoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> waka  waka  ,
>
> why  don  '   t     you  write  something  about  the  subject  in
> discussion ?
(snip)
----------

Hey everyone, just look at the first post of this thread -- that's
fulltime SHAMELESS THIEF fake Malay Duch Komin stealing my nick to
post. This worm has no honour, no self-respecr and no shame. And he

wants to marshall the Malays!

What did he post? Please see below:

"you Muslism are more stupid than I thought you were ."

He's a moron.

Wakalukong

wakalukong

Aug 23, 2010, 9:22:39 PM8/23/10
Matter in the universe exist since when ?

remember , one life span of
a Brahma was 100 Brahma years = is 311,040 billion light
years .

so matter existed before the existence of planet earth.

so how old is the universe Brahman with all galaxies ?

n Aug 16, 3:48 pm, "Bob Day" <Bob D...@tmnet.net.my> wrote:
> Bullshit. Matter cannot be created. It can change form but can never be

> created from nothing."wakalukong" <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Ahmd056
>
> since  you  believe   Allah could  have  created
>   the  UNIVERSE  from  Nothing ,
> you  Muslism  are  more  stupid  than  I  thought  you  were .
>
> yes   I    Wakalukong  believe all you  Muslims  are  more  stupid
> than   PIGS .
>
> that  is  why  WE  CHINESE  are   certain    to take  over  Malaysia .
>
> n Aug 14, 6:02 pm, ?????? <ahmd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

> read more »

Wakalukong

Aug 23, 2010, 11:35:11 PM8/23/10
On Aug 24, 9:22 am, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Matter  in the universe  exist  since  when ?
>
> remember ,  one  life  span  of
>  a  Brahma   was   100   Brahma  years  =  is  311,040 billion  light
> years .
>
> so  matter  existed  before  the  existence  of  planet  earth.
>
> so  how  old  is  the  universe   Brahman  with    all  galaxies ?
(snip)
-----------

Would you listen to a lecture by a SHAMELESS THIEF and fraudster who
steal others' nicks to post (above)? That's why the Malays spit on
him.

Wakalukong

Jesus Christ , a long - term fucker of the Prostitute St . Mary 's cunt hole , is an Unique Son of GOD

Aug 24, 2010, 9:38:22 PM8/24/10
now ,
the question of matters in the Universe

matters are electrons ,
who created electrons ?

Brahman is the Universe ,
Brahma is a creator , not a God,

so who created electrons ?

> read more »

Jesus Christ , a long - term fucker of the Prostitute St . Mary 's cunt hole , is an Unique Son of GOD

Aug 24, 2010, 9:47:47 PM8/24/10
why nobody asked my Father the God , who created the
electrons ?

He did it in 7 days

n Aug 25, 8:38 am, "Jesus Christ , a long - term fucker of the
Prostitute St . Mary 's cunt hole , is an Unique Son of GOD"

> read more »

Wakalukong

Aug 24, 2010, 10:39:00 PM8/24/10
On Aug 25, 9:38 am, "Jesus Christ , a long - term fucker of the

Prostitute St . Mary 's cunt hole , is an Unique Son of GOD"
<veak...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)

>  Aug 24, 8:22 am, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
----------

Above, pathetic liar SHAMELESS THIEF Duch Komin talks to himself
(stealing my nick). Nobody wants to listen to a pathetic liar.

Liar Komin claimed I called him "Dark Skin Cambodian", but when I
asked him to prove it, all this pathetic liar could do was to steal my
nick to call himself a "Dark Skin Cambodian". What a stupid pathetic
liar. No wonder the Malays spit on him.

Wakalukong

Allah , your only god Allah , you are only allowed to have me as your only God , you are only authorised to have Allah as your only God .

Aug 25, 2010, 9:32:08 PM8/25/10
wakalukong , you Chinks in Singapore were from China ,

Allah created the Universe 3000 trillion light years ago .

even before the birth of the Sun Galaxy

if you din ' t believe me , why don ' t you go home to
China ?

Singapore is Muslim territory, just like Malayu

> read more »

Wakalukong

Aug 25, 2010, 10:40:10 PM8/25/10
On Aug 26, 9:32 am, "Allah , your only god Allah , you are only
allowed to have me as your only God , you are only authorised to
have Allah as your only God ." <voivodv...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
----------

On Aug 15, 10:04 am, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:>
Ahmd056

> since you believe Allah could have created
> the UNIVERSE from Nothing ,
> you Muslism are more stupid than I thought you were .

(snip)

Pathetic Liar fake Malay Duch Komin is actually anti-Muslim. Above,

SHAMELESS THIEF fake Malay Duch Komin steals my nick to post an
anti-Muslim message. And this moron wants to marshall the Malays!
Ladies and gentlemen, are you now fully satisfied that this SHAMELESS

THIEF and pathetic liar is a moron?

Wakalukong

CPC - Communist Party of China

Aug 27, 2010, 8:30:15 PM8/27/10
On Aug 25, 6:32 pm, "Allah , your only god Allah , you are only

allowed to have me as your only God , you are only authorised to
have Allah as your only God ." <voivodv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> read more »

Allah ,
that was an illogical argument .

why should the Chinese in Singapore return Home
to China if
Chinese in Singapopre refuse to believe Allah ' s
statement
that Allah created the
Universe 3000 trillion light years ago ?

whether the Universe in 3000 trillion light years old , or not,
this has nothing to do with the Chinese in Singapore ,
because Chinese in Singapore are only claiming to
be new Chinese natives of Singapore,

Chinese in Singapore don ' t claim
the Universe is Chinese .

Wakalukong

Aug 27, 2010, 11:01:05 PM8/27/10
On Aug 28, 8:30 am, CPC - Communist Party of China

-------------

On Aug 15, 10:04 am, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:>
Ahmd056
> since you believe Allah could have created
> the UNIVERSE from Nothing ,
> you Muslism are more stupid than I thought you were .

(snip)

Pathetic liar fake Malay Duch Komin is actually anti-Muslim. Above,
the pathetic liar steals my nick to post a message to insult the
Muslims. And this moron wants to marshall the Malays!
This SHAMELESS THIEF and pathetic liar is a moron.

Wakalukong

CPC - Communist Party of China

Sep 11, 2010, 9:47:39 PM9/11/10
CPP created China Ruling class from nothing ,

we were all poor Chinese labourers

Aug 28, 7:30 am, CPC - Communist Party of China

> read more »

Wakalukong

Sep 12, 2010, 2:04:20 AM9/12/10
On Sep 12, 9:47 am, CPC - Communist Party of China
<communistpartyofchin...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
----------

Duch Komin says he tells the truth. Does anyone believe a SHAMELESS
THIEF, pathetic fulltime liar, fraudster, fake Rupert Murdoch and fake
Malay? Wahahahahaha! After years of daily effort, fake Rupert
Murdoch Duch Komin has failed to marshall a single Malay. There are
reasons for this.

Wakalukong

Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam

Sep 12, 2010, 6:49:59 AM9/12/10
I believe in Komin

it was true the CCP created the the Chinese nation from
nothing

because all Chinese Commuinst party members were all Chinese
poor laborers

Wakalukong

Sep 12, 2010, 11:45:17 AM9/12/10
On Sep 12, 6:49 pm, "Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam"
<hinduvis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I  believe  in  Komin
(snip)
------------

Wahahahaha! The only person who believes SHAMELESS THIEF fake Ruperrt
Murdoch is... himself! Wahahahahaha! Not a single Malay listens to
him! There are reasons for this.

Wakalukong

Jesus Christ , a long - term fucker of the Prostitute St . Mary 's cunt hole , is an Unique Son of GOD

Sep 13, 2010, 10:35:20 PM9/13/10
I also believe in the REALKOMIN

Wakalukong

Sep 14, 2010, 1:36:31 AM9/14/10
On Sep 14, 10:35 am, "Jesus Christ , a long - term fucker of the

<veak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I  also  believe  in  the  REALKOMIN
(snip)
-----------

Hey everyone, how pathetic can things get for SHAMELESS THIEF Duch
Komin? He's the only one who believes himself. Wahahahaha! The

his Excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to the Manchu Imperial Government

Sep 14, 2010, 8:25:56 PM9/14/10
I believe in the REALKOMIN

Aviroce

Sep 14, 2010, 9:26:11 PM9/14/10
Matter + Anti-Matter= Nothing.. The question is how to divide
Nothing into Matter and Anti-Matter. Read my article on Hawkins. You
also could read Hawkings new book. Once you informed yourself,
please come by and hurl all your good insults. Insults give you an
excused to kill people.

Wakalukong

Sep 14, 2010, 9:58:54 PM9/14/10
On Sep 15, 9:26 am, Aviroce <dudaras...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Matter + Anti-Matter= Nothing..   The question is how to divide
> Nothing into Matter and Anti-Matter.  Read my article on Hawkins.  You
> also could read Hawkings new book.   Once you informed yourself,
> please come by and hurl all your good insults.  Insults give you an
> excused to kill people.
-------

You must be new here. The worm you replied to is not me. He's
fraudster SHAMELESS THIEF pathetic fulltime liar fake Malay Duch
Komin. He steals other people's nicks to post. He has for year
expended daily effort to marshall the Malays in Malaysia to confront
the non-Malays. He's not even a Malaysian and has admitted in this
newsgroup that he knows little about Malaysia. Happily, all his years
of effort to stir up trouble has gone to waste. Not a single Malay
listens to him. This worm is a self-made loser. He won't be reading
your article because he's not interested in the truth and objective
discussion. Ignore him, but if you can't, then shit on him. Your
post hit him spot on.

Wakalukong

-------

Aviroce

Sep 15, 2010, 12:35:48 AM9/15/10
Thank you for your response. I am not new. Probably this is one
article in which you and I come in contact. I have over 65,000 posts
and my reviews are between 4000 and 18000 per week.

Hawkins seems to support creating the universe from nothing. It seems
that the Koran gave that answer over 1500 years ago. There is another
issue the Koran seems to have brought up--The Parallel Worlds. Now we
have concrete Mathematical analysis of such parallel worlds. Leave
religion and beliefs alone. This stuff is up-to-date.