world trade center... holy shit...

interrupt19

Sep 11, 2001, 9:00:31 AM9/11/01
...apparently a plane just crashed smack into it.

--
-int19h
you may never find love down a T1 line... or in an IPO.

interrupt19

Sep 11, 2001, 9:03:40 AM9/11/01
op....no.... now acording to eye witness reports, it was an explosion from
the inside.

--
-int19h
you may never find love down a T1 line... or in an IPO.

"interrupt19" <tir...@pl.jaring.my> wrote in message

interrupt19

Sep 11, 2001, 9:05:19 AM9/11/01
wtf ?!? classic CNN... they can't make up their minds, it's either a plane
crashed into it, or it's an explosion. Seriously, how hard is it to get THAT
right???

--
-int19h
you may never find love down a T1 line... or in an IPO.

"interrupt19" <tir...@pl.jaring.my> wrote in message

interrupt19

Sep 11, 2001, 9:16:19 AM9/11/01
passenger plane apparently... 737 class... jeeze...

--
-int19h
you may never find love down a T1 line... or in an IPO.

"interrupt19" <tir...@pl.jaring.my> wrote in message

Ahmad Sayuthi

Sep 11, 2001, 10:30:45 AM9/11/01

> passenger plane apparently... 737 class... jeeze...

Bad Boy's theory:

"Sabotage by KMM extremist militants from Kelantan and Trengganu"

o----------------o
But I did it though, because he lied, Because he took you for a ride
And because time was on his side, And because I . . .
- "I Want You" (Bob Dylan)

:: H룣§päwń ::

Sep 11, 2001, 12:06:54 PM9/11/01
Plane hits the north tower first. Then the second plane hits the South tower
.. after a while .. it explodes from inside and collapse the south tower
first... thats what I can see & hear in the news...

--

:: H룣§päwń ® ::
"The Tortured Souls Series!"

:: H룣§päwń ::

Sep 11, 2001, 12:55:53 PM9/11/01
news site on extremely high traffic ..

--

:: H룣§päwñ ® ::
"The Tortured Souls Series!"

"Norman Salleh" <norman...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> All news sites are hangs. Gosh.. saw that in TV, the plane hits the
> building and came out on the other side. That's spectacular, it's
> well plan and executed. How many innocent people died? Could be
> 10,000 with that magnitude.
>

> ":: H룣§päwñ ::" <spaw...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Plane hits the north tower first. Then the second plane hits the
> South tower
> > .. after a while .. it explodes from inside and collapse the south
> tower
> > first... thats what I can see & hear in the news...
> >
> > --
> >

> > :: H룣§päwñ ® ::

Moses

Jun 1, 2011, 9:56:06 PM6/1/11
Bin Laden's death is a relief for 9/11 victim's kin~

Ratu Adil , native Freedom Fighter against Dutch Baron de Kock of East Indies Army

Jun 1, 2011, 11:52:38 PM6/1/11
A most wonderful Holywood Show of TWIN Tower Crash .

Kerosine from plane melt down the Steel structures.

NOW New York has a better SkyLine .

NY 's Skyline is now much better than the 2 UGLY TWIN
Towers .