PAS polygamist: Why I took another wife in Cambodia

fairplay

Jul 26, 2002, 6:32:32 PM7/26/02

PAS polygamist: Why I took another wife in Cambodia

KOTA BARU - Parti Islam SeMalaysia (PAS) strongman Wan Abdul Rahim Wan
Abdullah, who was spared a jail sentence for practising polygamy without
the state's consent, said that he took another wife in Cambodia as a way
of helping the Muslim minority there.

The 50-year-old politician told Harakah, the newsletter of PAS, that he
married 22-year-old Haseena Osman at the request of the Muslims there to
stop her from marrying outside the community.

He said it was not his intention to break Kelantan's religious law on
polygamy, adding that there was not enough time to meet all the
conditions required for a marriage licence to be issued to him by the
Kelantan authorities.

Under the Kelantan Islamic Family Enactment, a Muslim man must get
permission to marry from the local religious authorities as well as his
first wife.

Mr Wan Abdul Rahim, who is Kelantan state assembly speaker, was found
guilty by the lower syariah court in April for marrying Mrs Haseena at
her village in Poipet, Cambodia, on March 10.

He was sentenced to three days' jail and fined RM1,800 (S$830) for the
offence.

But he appealed against the sentence at the Syariah Appeals Court, which
set aside the ruling on Sunday.

He told Harakah that the marriage was his third after his second
marriage ended in a divorce. It all started in March 2001 when he and
four friends made a trip to visit the Muslim community in Cambodia.

'Nothing eventful happened during that trip but earlier this year a
group of Cambodians came to Malaysia and requested that Muslims here
'rescue' a Muslim girl in Cambodia who was about to be married to a
non-Muslim,' said the former school teacher who is now a full-time
politician.

He said that Muslims in Poipet near the Thai border were a minority
trying to uphold the religion, and did not want to lose any of their
members through marriage outside the community.

'So when they asked me to marry the girl, I immediately agreed because I
have some experience in practising polygamy,' he added.

He went to the Cambodian village on March 10 and married her the same
night.

--
Remove the obvious to send mail....

MOUTH@fuckmuslim.org.my BIG MOUTH

Jul 26, 2002, 8:26:16 PM7/26/02
I see who is he trying to cheat... I guess he would have paid the family a
sum of money, cattle etc... but not too sure where he gets his money from...
maybe donations from his Kelantan people, PAS members, religious members,
who he has brain-washed to pay his SEX FANTASY.

Well you can see that sure opportunity dun come easily, so must grap it
before there are some other takers to match the offer. Seeking his family
permission, I guess his wife was being brain-washed too... well is she dun
agree to his marriage, most probably he will give his wife to all his PAS
member for good and free fuck.

"fairplay" <home...@hiwaay.net> wrote in message

MOUTH@fuckmuslim.org.my BIG MOUTH

Jul 26, 2002, 8:35:40 PM7/26/02
Well, they should try eating a bit of Bee Cheng Hiang BBQ pork, then they
will never resist eating it.
Very tasty ok. I know of some Malays after eating it... always come back
for it... and quite a number are from Malaysians and Indonesians... Hmmm!
Maybe they are not MUSLIM... maybe born as MALAYS but is a Christain /
Catholic... why leh?

"fairplay" <home...@hiwaay.net> wrote in message

123

Jul 27, 2002, 12:08:21 PM7/27/02

"BIG MOUTH" <BIG MO...@FUCKMUSLIM.ORG.MY> wrote in message news:ahsq3c$ns5>

> > 'So when they asked me to marry the girl, I immediately agreed because I
> > have some experience in practising polygamy,' he added.

Who wouldn't agree?

And do you need experience for such stuff?

Dr. Daud Toyo

Jul 26, 2002, 10:10:57 PM7/26/02
"BIG MOUTH" <BIG MO...@FUCKMUSLIM.ORG.MY> wrote Sat 27 Jul 2002

> Well, they should try eating a bit of Bee Cheng Hiang BBQ pork,
> then they will never resist eating it.
> Very tasty ok. I know of some Malays after eating it... always
> come back for it... and quite a number are from Malaysians and
> Indonesians... Hmmm! Maybe they are not MUSLIM... maybe born as
> MALAYS but is a Christain / Catholic... why leh?

It's time to take your medication.

--
Psychiatrist
Mental Hospital

leiana

Jul 26, 2002, 10:21:14 PM7/26/02
fairplay <home...@hiwaay.net> wrote in news:3D41CE00...@hiwaay.net:

Goodness, he think we are all idiot right? To save her?
There are thousand and thousand more unfortunate female out there, this is
not saving, this is fulling one sexual need,

You will burn eternally in hell, it is a shame for you to even step your
foot in your mosque, you fucking sex maniac ulamak.

Leiana

Jul 26, 2002, 10:29:55 PM7/26/02
"Dr. Daud Toyo" <da...@mental.org> wrote in

> "BIG MOUTH" <BIG MO...@FUCKMUSLIM.ORG.MY> wrote Sat 27 Jul 2002
>
>> Well, they should try eating a bit of Bee Cheng Hiang BBQ pork,
>> then they will never resist eating it.
>> Very tasty ok. I know of some Malays after eating it... always
>> come back for it... and quite a number are from Malaysians and
>> Indonesians... Hmmm! Maybe they are not MUSLIM... maybe born as
>> MALAYS but is a Christain / Catholic... why leh?

Hey Ahmad,
Look at what your beloved pas sex maniac ulamak had done, what do you have
to say now, ARE YOU BLIND, ARE YOU DEAF, CAN'T YOU SEE, Those people should
be the one who stone to death, those fucking sex maniac PAS ulamak should
be the who die. How many more proof do you need? HOW MANY? HOW MANY?

15 girls burned to death in Arab,
A raped victim was stone to death in Pakistan,
The fucking sex maniac ulamak of Pas who practiced poligamy

CAN'T YOU HEAR THEIR PAIN !!!
CAN'T YOU HEAR THEIR SUFFERING !!!
ARE YOU STILL A HUMAN BEING !!!
DON'T YOU HAVE ANY HEART !!!
DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO RESPECT A WOMEN !!!
SHAME ON YOU,
PAS SHOULD BE WIPE OUT FROM THE FACE OF EARTH.

^fairplay^

Jul 26, 2002, 10:40:23 PM7/26/02
And they are people like that who want to be leaders of malaysia!
And marrying someone who is fit enough to be his daughter.
I tell you, his reasoning is coming from his dickhead.
At least he could be honest, I am tired of my old maid, I need a young babe.

leiana wrote:

and I am ready for some young blood..

clip

Jul 26, 2002, 10:49:19 PM7/26/02

^fairplay^ <fair...@hiwaay.net> wrote in message

> And they are people like that who want to be leaders of malaysia!
> And marrying someone who is fit enough to be his daughter.
> I tell you, his reasoning is coming from his dickhead.
> At least he could be honest, I am tired of my old maid, I need a young
babe.

To save her? There are no words to say that the girl was willing to the
marriage. Since she was about to marry someone outside her religion, she
must be in love with somebody else. Did they explore the possibility that
the other guy can convert to Muslim? Even if the other guy was unwilling,
doesn't mean that the girl will change religion. Even if the girl changes
religion, must u force someone to remain a Muslim? Did they force her to
marry him?

Ahmad Sayuthi

Jul 26, 2002, 11:41:46 PM7/26/02
Leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote Sat 27 Jul 2002 10:29:55a

> Look at what your beloved pas sex maniac ulamak had done,

What have they done, Dino?

> what do
> you have to say now, ARE YOU BLIND, ARE YOU DEAF, CAN'T YOU SEE,
> Those people should be the one who stone to death, those fucking
> sex maniac PAS ulamak should be the who die. How many more proof
> do you need? HOW MANY? HOW MANY?

Whoa! Better slow down before you blow a valve, dude! heheh!

> 15 girls burned to death in Arab,
> A raped victim was stone to death in Pakistan,
> The fucking sex maniac ulamak of Pas who practiced poligamy

Erm, and what has that to do with Pas, Malaysia, Muslims etc??

> CAN'T YOU HEAR THEIR PAIN !!!
> CAN'T YOU HEAR THEIR SUFFERING !!!
> ARE YOU STILL A HUMAN BEING !!!
> DON'T YOU HAVE ANY HEART !!!
> DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO RESPECT A WOMEN !!!
> SHAME ON YOU,
> PAS SHOULD BE WIPE OUT FROM THE FACE OF EARTH.

Wipe Pas from the face of the earth?
Say, why dont *you* take the lead? Umno seems to be so hard up right
now and needs all the assistance.

Tell you what: Come and stand in an election here lar, Dino. Maybe
you'll win and can change the government.

--
icq23582...@time.net.myasayuthi@softhome.net
alphaque.com star-techcentral.com 17040pasir mas, kelantan

leiana

Jul 27, 2002, 12:03:11 AM7/27/02
Ahmad Sayuthi <say...@myrealbox.com> wrote in

> Leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote Sat 27 Jul 2002 10:29:55a
>
>> Look at what your beloved pas sex maniac ulamak had done,
>
> What have they done, Dino?

They marry a young innocent girl from Cambodia, that'z why,
I hope he get aids and all his pennis got rotten. :P

:) Dino? Dino who? :)

> Whoa! Better slow down before you blow a valve, dude! heheh!

Yeah, you are so slow with your 28,8kbps coonection I almost blow up my
valve waiting for your reply.

>> 15 girls burned to death in Arab,
>> A raped victim was stone to death in Pakistan,
>> The fucking sex maniac ulamak of Pas who practiced poligamy
>
> Erm, and what has that to do with Pas, Malaysia, Muslims etc??

PAS is heading towards that direstion, CAN'T YOU SEE, ARE YOU BLIND?

>Wipe Pas from the face of the earth?
>Say, why dont *you* take the lead? Umno seems to be so hard up right
>now and needs all the assistance.

Hey Ahmad, I am no Umno supporters, they are the worst scum on earth, the
corrupted bustard, look at how fat is rafida aziz after she got millions of
share for her relatives. Fucking bitch, yeah so shoe me, you fucking bitch.
And look at leong leong sik son, by the age of 24 already got millions,
fuck up son of the bitch.

I say Ahmad, I am so disappointed with Malaysia politic party, looking at
both parties, I think I will not come out and vote after all these years
fighting for a fairer society. I give up.

Ahmad You said there is another party? the PKN??? ooh god, those are a
bunch of idiots who don't have the slightest idea of what they are doing
besides getting Anwar out of jail and make him a Pm, I want to puke. May I
ask where are all these people the time when Anwar was still a dpm??? They
cried about justice, democrasy, well justice my ass, you moron,

Ahmad Sayuthi

Jul 27, 2002, 1:26:11 AM7/27/02
leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote Sat 27 Jul 2002 12:03:11p

> They marry a young innocent girl from Cambodia, that'z why,
> I hope he get aids and all his pennis got rotten. :P

Well, I don't wish bad things for other people. Does it bring you
happiness or something when things happen to othere?

> Yeah, you are so slow with your 28,8kbps coonection I almost blow
> up my valve waiting for your reply.

Oh, I do things in my own time and on my own terms.

> PAS is heading towards that direstion, CAN'T YOU SEE, ARE YOU
> BLIND?

How?

> Hey Ahmad, I am no Umno supporters, they are the worst scum on
> earth, the corrupted bustard, look at how fat is rafida aziz after
> she got millions of share for her relatives. Fucking bitch, yeah
> so shoe me, you fucking bitch. And look at leong leong sik son,
> by the age of 24 already got millions, fuck up son of the bitch.
>
> I say Ahmad, I am so disappointed with Malaysia politic party,
> looking at both parties, I think I will not come out and vote
> after all these years fighting for a fairer society. I give up.
>
> Ahmad You said there is another party? the PKN??? ooh god, those

?
What's PKN? Seriously...

> are a bunch of idiots who don't have the slightest idea of what
> they are doing besides getting Anwar out of jail and make him a
> Pm, I want to puke. May I ask where are all these people the time
> when Anwar was still a dpm??? They cried about justice, democrasy,
> well justice my ass, you moron,

Oh, you mean Keadilan?
No, it's not just about Anwar. He's only *one* person.
It's about questioning and challenging the abuse of power and the legal
system by a few elites after Anwar was dumped.

Some people might think it's `okay' if someone innocent is humiliated
and incarcerated for long terms for things which he didn't do. Or for
the judiciary to be manipulated. Well, not for some of us, sorry.

And we'll continue doing so no matter how much and hard the authorities
hammer us. And no matter how hard some try to convince that Anwar "is
an old and stale story." There is this something called "conscience"
that just can't go away...

intruder

Jul 27, 2002, 7:41:45 AM7/27/02
On 27 Jul 2002 02:29:55 GMT, Leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Dr. Daud Toyo" <da...@mental.org> wrote in
>
>> "BIG MOUTH" <BIG MO...@FUCKMUSLIM.ORG.MY> wrote Sat 27 Jul 2002
>>
>>> Well, they should try eating a bit of Bee Cheng Hiang BBQ pork,
>>> then they will never resist eating it.
>>> Very tasty ok. I know of some Malays after eating it... always
>>> come back for it... and quite a number are from Malaysians and
>>> Indonesians... Hmmm! Maybe they are not MUSLIM... maybe born as
>>> MALAYS but is a Christain / Catholic... why leh?
>>

>Hey Ahmad,
>Look at what your beloved pas sex maniac ulamak had done, what do you have
>to say now, ARE YOU BLIND, ARE YOU DEAF, CAN'T YOU SEE, Those people should
>be the one who stone to death, those fucking sex maniac PAS ulamak should
>be the who die. How many more proof do you need? HOW MANY? HOW MANY?

You cannot have a reasonable discussion with brain-washed and ignorant
people like Ahmad.
I read his postings. I am surprised with his hyprocrite and stupid
remarks.

MOUTH@fuckmuslim.org.my BIG MOUTH

Jul 27, 2002, 7:41:44 AM7/27/02

"intruder" <ma...@intruder.com> wrote in message

Well maybe Ahmad also keeping lot of GALs at home sucking his dick. So how
many sex slaves you have Ahmad... those that are condemned ones will become
your working slaves... to feed Ahmad becoming a big fat PIG!!!

tvman

Jul 27, 2002, 8:10:18 AM7/27/02
Congrats! You have once again proven that Islam is downtrodden religion.

Ahmad Sayuthi

Jul 27, 2002, 7:52:27 AM7/27/02
"BIG MOUTH" <BIG MO...@FUCKMUSLIM.ORG.MY> wrote Sat 27 Jul 2002
07:41:44p news:ahu148$r62$1...@mango.singnet.com.sg:

> Well maybe Ahmad also keeping lot of GALs at home sucking his
> dick. So how many sex slaves you have Ahmad... those that are
> condemned ones will become your working slaves... to feed Ahmad
> becoming a big fat PIG!!!

Well well... if it isn't another loser who got bashed here and keeps on
having to change handles.

So, loser: Can we have a rough estimate when you'll be forced to
abandon this name? Can make it to the week's end ah? heheh!

Ahmad Sayuthi

Jul 27, 2002, 8:35:33 AM7/27/02
"BIG MOUTH" <BIG MO...@FUCKMUSLIM.ORG.MY> wrote Sat 27 Jul 2002

> Well maybe Ahmad also keeping lot of GALs at home sucking his
> dick. So how many sex slaves you have Ahmad...

Besides your sister and mother?
Dunno, can't remember. Have to find a calculator first.

intruder

Jul 27, 2002, 8:50:03 AM7/27/02
On 27 Jul 2002 12:35:33 GMT, Ahmad Sayuthi <say...@myrealbox.com>
wrote:

He has replied 2 times. You must have touched some string there in
Ahmeds brain.

Ahmad Sayuthi

Jul 27, 2002, 10:26:38 AM7/27/02
t...@trainer88.8k.com (tvman) wrote Sat 27 Jul 2002 08:10:18p

> Congrats! You have once again proven that Islam is downtrodden
> religion.

?
How dude?

Loga

Jul 28, 2002, 4:46:11 AM7/28/02
Exactly. The guy is admitting that he is an imbecile.

"leiana" <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Stephen Lim

Jul 27, 2002, 8:55:07 PM7/27/02
On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 19:41:44 +0800, "BIG MOUTH" <BIG
MO...@FUCKMUSLIM.ORG.MY> wrote:

>Well maybe Ahmad also keeping lot of GALs at home sucking his dick. So how
>many sex slaves you have Ahmad... those that are condemned ones will become
>your working slaves... to feed Ahmad becoming a big fat PIG!!!

gee are you a singaporean? must be from the tone of the remarks...

---------
To email me : ker...@pd.nospam.jaring.my; You know how to get to me.

intruder

Jul 28, 2002, 3:26:42 AM7/28/02
On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 09:55:07 +0900, Stephen Lim <ker...@deadspam.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 19:41:44 +0800, "BIG MOUTH" <BIG
>MO...@FUCKMUSLIM.ORG.MY> wrote:
>

>>Well maybe Ahmad also keeping lot of GALs at home sucking his dick. So how
>>many sex slaves you have Ahmad... those that are condemned ones will become
>>your working slaves... to feed Ahmad becoming a big fat PIG!!!
>>

>gee are you a singaporean? must be from the tone of the remarks...

Sir,
Why do you think singaporeans are like that. I have been there and
they are very polite and not so tempered.

intruder

Jul 28, 2002, 3:28:30 AM7/28/02
On 27 Jul 2002 14:26:38 GMT, Ahmad Sayuthi <say...@myrealbox.com>
wrote:

>t...@trainer88.8k.com (tvman) wrote Sat 27 Jul 2002 08:10:18p

>> Congrats! You have once again proven that Islam is downtrodden
>> religion.
>
>?
>How dude?

Read your own postings. It is almost self-evident.
BTW: stop calling people names when you get offended

clip

Jul 28, 2002, 8:25:06 AM7/28/02

> BTW: stop calling people names when you get offended

When u criticise them, they say you are proud and arrogant.

When they criticise you, they say you are too intense and should learn to
laugh at yourself.

Best is ignore them.

choost

Jul 28, 2002, 11:46:18 AM7/28/02
Wonder we would marry the many many old muslim widows and singles here in
Malaysia to help them??????

"tvman" <t...@trainer88.8k.com> wrote in message
> [...]

^fairplay^

Jul 28, 2002, 2:04:45 PM7/28/02
I think his wife did not satisfy his lust so he goes saving widows ( only the
young ones)
and foreign babes ( saving Islam)

Stephen Lim

Jul 28, 2002, 2:16:19 PM7/28/02

sir

i asked you to keep the discussion to the topic and the posters
above...of course singaporeans are polite and not ill tempered if you
know them in person - out here with an annoymous email and identity -
you see their true colour ..

sir i submit you should proceed to examine beyond the superficial
level and goes deeper ..

i am still waiting for that singaporeans who called my wife a bitch
but does not reply me with my invitation to meet him with me and my
wife around Aug 24 when i am in town again ...

so in ending sir - i do hope you understand my statement in the
context of this discussion and the other issues around this
newsgroup..

Colin Chee

Jul 28, 2002, 10:16:25 PM7/28/02
leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns92587B5...@130.133.1.4>...

> PAS is heading towards that direstion, CAN'T YOU SEE, ARE YOU BLIND?

This my Golden Rule for Voting in Elections

1. Do not ever vote for any Barisan Alternatif
component party (PAS[1], Keadilan, PRM) as they
are not really an alternatif, as they want
to replace the 1957 Secular Federal Constitution
with a system of laws from the stone age.

2. You still have a choice, the Democratic Action
Party (DAP), which is a secular front for you to
voice your grievance against PAS[1] and BN.
Yes, DAP does not contest all parlimentary seats
in Malaysia, so the other alternatif is to balance
BN's power, vote in BN in Kelantan and Trengganu
but at the same time vote for DAP in Penang.

3. Use the grey-matter God gave you to think critically
on whom to vote for. If my area, had 2 candidates
one of them from either PAS[1] or Keadilan or PRM, and
the other from any BN component party (UMNO/MCA/MIC),
I will vote for BN.

4. On the other hand, if my area has 2 candidates
one of them from the DAP, while the other from either
BN or PAS/Keadilan/PRM, I will vote for DAP!

These are the 4 golden rules for secularization
of Malaysia, but they can only work for those
who think critically and are not brainwashed by
the Islamic religion.

> I say Ahmad, I am so disappointed with Malaysia politic party, looking at
> both parties, I think I will not come out and vote after all these years
> fighting for a fairer society. I give up.

At least Barisan Nasional (BN) is a secular front,
while PAS-led BA wants to implement stone age laws
here in secular Malaysia.

> Ahmad You said there is another party? the PKN??? ooh god, those are a
> bunch of idiots who don't have the slightest idea of what they are doing
> besides getting Anwar out of jail and make him a Pm, I want to puke. May I
> ask where are all these people the time when Anwar was still a dpm??? They
> cried about justice, democrasy, well justice my ass, you moron,

Anwar is a liar, says ex-Keadilan member Chandra Muzzafar.

Anwar, ABIM, and PAS[1] all want to impose Jizyah [poll-tax]
and Kharaj [land-tax] on the kafirs, and murder apostates.

[1] Parti Akrab Shaitan

regards,
Y. S. Chee, Colin

Pan

Jul 28, 2002, 10:50:49 PM7/28/02
On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:16:19 +0900, Stephen Lim <ker...@deadspam.com>
wrote:

[snip]

>of course singaporeans are polite and not ill tempered if you
>know them in person - out here with an annoymous email and identity -
>you see their true colour ..

[snip]

Do you really believe that the anonymous flames of a small number of
posters claiming to be Singaporean represent the "true colors" of
Singaporean in general? If you do, please explain why.

Best,

Michael

To reply by email, please take out the TRASH (so to speak). Personal messages only, please!

MOUTH@fuckmuslim.org.my BIG MOUTH

Jul 29, 2002, 8:08:29 AM7/29/02
If I am a MUSLIM GAY, I wonder Wan Abdul Rahim Wan Abdullah will help my the
Muslim minority in Australia, so that in order to stop me from marrying
outside the MUSLIM community? I can give him million dollars but he has to
do BLOW JOB for me every one hour... I think he sure enjoy it and with
million of dollars as bonuses. So why not marry me a GAY!!!

LOL!!!

People what is your views?

intruder

Jul 29, 2002, 8:50:28 AM7/29/02

>i asked you to keep the discussion to the topic and the posters
>above...of course singaporeans are polite and not ill tempered if you
>know them in person - out here with an annoymous email and identity -
>you see their true colour ..
That is a very crude statement.
But then again, a person can exhibit different personalities.

>sir i submit you should proceed to examine beyond the superficial
>level and goes deeper ..

I will do that, Sir.

>i am still waiting for that singaporeans who called my wife a bitch
>but does not reply me with my invitation to meet him with me and my
>wife around Aug 24 when i am in town again ...

I am sorry to hear that you got insulted. But then, this insult cannot
be assigned to the characterisitics of being a singaporean, can it?

>so in ending sir - i do hope you understand my statement in the
>context of this discussion and the other issues around this
>newsgroup..

Well, certainly sir. You have been insulted and you reaction is
emotional.
I do get a lot of insults from Malaysians here in this NG, that is if
I demonstrate my different opinion here or it I am react a bit
cynical. But that does not incline me to say that by definition the
true color of a Malaysian different then from my people.

But, thank you sir, for you sincere response.

Intruder

ignoramus

Jul 29, 2002, 9:07:44 AM7/29/02
I was reading with interest until that part about using grey matter.
:-)

On 28 Jul 2002 19:16:25 -0700, colin...@hotmail.com (Colin Chee)
wrote:
<snipped>

Ahmad Sayuthi

Jul 29, 2002, 10:54:55 AM7/29/02
ma...@hotmail.com ( intruder) wrote Mon 29 Jul 2002 08:50:28p

Ah, beating some peoples' killfile by changing the name, eh? Well,
doesn't matter..

> I do get a lot of insults from Malaysians here in this NG, that is
> if I demonstrate my different opinion here or it I am react a
> bit cynical.

This will hurt your feelings but I'll be frank. The `insults' that you
receive are NOT because of your "different opinion." Nor of you "am
react a bit cynical." The truth is, many of your posts are plain dumb
and moronic. That's just it, plain and simple.

Stephen Lim

Jul 29, 2002, 11:18:03 AM7/29/02
On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:50:28 GMT, ma...@hotmail.com ( intruder) wrote:

>That is a very crude statement.
>But then again, a person can exhibit different personalities.

unfortunately, if that didn't happen, there is no basis to my
statement, so the proof is in the pudding.

>I am sorry to hear that you got insulted. But then, this insult cannot
>be assigned to the characterisitics of being a singaporean, can it?

it is as valid as your claims on the malaysians who insulted you..
plus aussies plus americans plus singaporeans too :)

>Well, certainly sir. You have been insulted and you reaction is
>emotional.

on the contrary - emotional is one who shout curses and four letter
words and call someone a dog and his wife a bitch - i just want to
know if he can do the same thing in person with me and my wife when i
am down in singapore end of august for my best man wedding ..so again
the proof is in the pudding either he can say it here and out there or
he is just being emotional and a coward for making hit and runs..

>I do get a lot of insults from Malaysians here in this NG, that is if
>I demonstrate my different opinion here or it I am react a bit
>cynical. But that does not incline me to say that by definition the
>true color of a Malaysian different then from my people.

you are no angel too in some of your response plus so if you can give
, you have to be able to take it.. fair is fair..

however, if a malaysian take a pot shot by hit and run, he is no
better than the singaporean who does it...

>But, thank you sir, for you sincere response.

and i thank you in return for your kind response here - we may not
agree but nevertheless we can agree to disagree without losing our
civility here..

Hogwash

Jul 29, 2002, 9:38:07 PM7/29/02
I am also a horny Chink willing to convert to Mohamedism in order to
rescue more damsels in distress from Kumpuchea so they will not marry
outside the faith. I can take four at one go.

Applicants must look as good as what my friend in PAS got. No two ways
about it. No fat, ugly dark farm workers please. Face must be velly
velly smooth with big ass and big boobs. Prefer fair skinned so I know
what I am screwing.

intruder

Jul 30, 2002, 3:22:37 PM7/30/02
On 27 Jul 2002 05:26:11 GMT, Ahmad Sayuthi <say...@myrealbox.com>
wrote:

>leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote Sat 27 Jul 2002 12:03:11p

>> They marry a young innocent girl from Cambodia, that'z why,
>> I hope he get aids and all his pennis got rotten. :P
>
>Well, I don't wish bad things for other people.

Again and again if find this guy a hypocrite. He calls people names,
calls them fools and so on. Be straight man!

intruder

Jul 30, 2002, 3:34:03 PM7/30/02
On 29 Jul 2002 14:54:55 GMT, Ahmad Sayuthi <say...@myrealbox.com>
wrote:

>ma...@hotmail.com ( intruder) wrote Mon 29 Jul 2002 08:50:28p

>Ah, beating some peoples' killfile by changing the name, eh? Well,
>doesn't matter..

Wel hallo there..At last you respond. For heaven's sake be honest and
not a hypocrite.

>This will hurt your feelings but I'll be frank. The `insults' that you
>receive are NOT because of your "different opinion." Nor of you "am
>react a bit cynical." The truth is, many of your posts are plain dumb
>and moronic. That's just it, plain and simple.

You are fully entitled to your way of character assasination.
I am glad you say these things then somebody with a more objective
and balanced view. Your views such as about punishment and
controlling people is out of this world.
It is not about me. It is about you calling other people names such as
you mentioned above, just because they have a critical opinion about
YOUR religion.
Man you are backward. Please refine your defence mechanism a bit, a do
not bark like a dog.

Have a nice time in that Kelantan.

Brrrr.

intruder

Jul 30, 2002, 3:58:06 PM7/30/02
>unfortunately, if that didn't happen, there is no basis to my
>statement, so the proof is in the pudding.
I meant people in general could behave differently. That is all.

>>I am sorry to hear that you got insulted. Then, this insult cannot
>>be assigned to the characteristics of being a Singaporean, can it?
>
>it is as valid as your claims on the Malaysians who insulted you..

>plus aussies plus americans plus singaporeans too :)

I did not know my posting and threads were interesting for you to
read.
You say they insulted me. I would say they are most amusing.
I really have no hard feeling, honest. This is an NG. Therefore, in

real life those people have total different lives. As I said:
a person can exhibit different personalities.

>>Well, certainly sir. You have been insulted and you reaction is
>>emotional.
>on the contrary - emotional is one who shout curses and four letter

>words and call someone a dog and his wife a bitch - I just want to

>know if he can do the same thing in person with me and my wife when i
>am down in singapore end of august for my best man wedding ..so again
>the proof is in the pudding either he can say it here and out there or
>he is just being emotional and a coward for making hit and runs..

Sir, to be honest. If my wife and family are shouted at in such a
manner, I would get very emotional. My reaction would be very
emotional. However, I hope I will restrict this to only the offender.

>>I do get a lot of insults from Malaysians here in this NG, that is if
>>I demonstrate my different opinion here or it I am react a bit
>>cynical. But that does not incline me to say that by definition the
>>true color of a Malaysian different then from my people.
>
>you are no angel too in some of your response plus so if you can give
>, you have to be able to take it.. fair is fair..

Yes, I will be honest. I am no angel and in fact, it depends to whom I
write to in this NG.
Again I must stress, one cannot get insulted or have the feeling be
insulted, from people in an NG, whom you do not know.
That is ridiculous. Like everyone here, everybody is anxious to get a
respond, whatever the message is.
But I am not Ahmed, the Kelantan boy, who very quickly resolves to
name calling, just because his religion is being criticized.
I do insult people and they insult me. It is all very amusing.
And I do learn from other here. Let that be said.
I do enjoy the many reactions here, whatever attempt they make to
insult me or whatever.
You see Stephen, the way you respond, makes it me impossible to insult
you, but I may tend to cynism.

>however, if a malaysian take a pot shot by hit and run, he is no
>better than the singaporean who does it...
>

>>But, thank you sir, for you sincere response.
>>
>and i thank you in return for your kind response here - we may not
>agree but nevertheless we can agree to disagree without losing our
>civility here..

Exactly, tell that to the Kelantan boy, Ahmed or Ahmad.
He listens to you and not to me.

Have a nice day Every day is precious.

Auf f wieder shauen,
Intruder
Frankfurt am Main

>---------
>To email me : ker...@pd.nospam.jaring.my; You know how to get to me.Preparation exams
Total 18 chapters to be dealt

Chapter 1.
Measurable tuning goals
· Response time
· Database availability
· Database hit percentages
· Memory utilization (effects also hit percentages)
Tuning Goals
· Least number of blocks
· Cache them
· Share application code
· Read and write fast
· Let user not wait
· Backup and housekeeping minimize impact
Tuning Steps
· Design (optimizer indexen)
· Application
· Memory
· IO
· Contention
· OS

That is all for chapter one.
Question remains: what is meant by Tuning Steps for Design.
Only three things for this chapter: measurement, goals and steps.

Chapter 2: Alert, Trace Files and Events
Diagnostic Information
· Alert, background trace and user trace files* only when logwriter
lags
For background only error is dumped. Users resource consumption.
Events
Wait events (what process has waited for (v$ views)
OEM events (make trigger to register events of standard )
Alert log file error ora 600 and block corruption ora 1578 and non
default init parameters. Operations on database structure such as
recover and archive log.
Performance: non completion of checkpoints due to spinning of redo
logs so rapidly.
Default location of alert and trace file is ..rdbms/log otherwise init
value.
User trace files:
Server process tracing is enabled at seesion or instance level.
Alter session set sql_trace=true
Init parameter sql_trace=true
Sql execute dbms_system.set_sql_trace_in_session (<SID>,<SERIAL>,
TRUE);
PARSING IN CURSOR #1 len=27 dep=0 uid=0 oct=3 lid=0 tim=0 hv=379433772
ad='fb6dba4'
select * from v$tablespace
END OF STMT
PARSE #1:c=0,e=0,p=0,cr=0,cu=0,mis=1,r=0,dep=0,og=4,tim=0
EXEC #1:c=0,e=0,p=0,cr=0,cu=0,mis=0,r=0,dep=0,og=4,tim=0
FETCH #1:c=0,e=0,p=0,cr=0,cu=0,mis=0,r=1,dep=0,og=4,tim=0
FETCH #1:c=0,e=0,p=0,cr=0,cu=0,mis=0,r=4,dep=0,og=4,tim=0
This from the udump folder.
Above is from the dbms_system package created by dbmsutil.sql scripts.
Controlling the user trace files;
User_dump_dest and max_dump_file_size (OS blocks) and not for the
alert file

Oracle Wait Events
V$EVENT_NAME view more than 170.
Important is sqlnet events and dbfile (i./o problem)
Alter seession set event '10046 trace name context forever 2 level 4'
show the value of the bind variable.
THE v$event_name view
Buffer busy waits buffer in cache is incompatible mode (some other
session is changing the buffer)
Log file switch (checkpoint incomplete)
No wrapping because no checkpoint
Free buffer wait increase the number of checkpoints.
Latch free contention in the latches
Undo segment tx slot increase rollback segments
Undo segment extention (rollback allocation)

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 00:18:03 +0900, Stephen Lim <ker...@deadspam.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:50:28 GMT, ma...@hotmail.com ( intruder) wrote:

>>That is a very crude statement.
>>But then again, a person can exhibit different personalities.
>>
>unfortunately, if that didn't happen, there is no basis to my
>statement, so the proof is in the pudding.

I meant people in general could behave differently. That is all.

>>I am sorry to hear that you got insulted. Then, this insult cannot
>>be assigned to the characteristics of being a Singaporean, can it?
>
>it is as valid as your claims on the Malaysians who insulted you..

>plus aussies plus americans plus singaporeans too :)

I did not know my posting and threads were interesting for you to
read. You say they insulted me. I would say they are most amusing.
I really have no hard feeling, honest. This is an NG. Therefore, in

real life those people have total different lives. As I said:
a person can exhibit different personalities.

>>Well, certainly sir. You have been insulted and you reaction is
>>emotional.
>on the contrary - emotional is one who shout curses and four letter

>words and call someone a dog and his wife a bitch - I just want to

>know if he can do the same thing in person with me and my wife when i
>am down in singapore end of august for my best man wedding ..so again
>the proof is in the pudding either he can say it here and out there or
>he is just being emotional and a coward for making hit and runs..

Sir, to be honest. If my wife and family are shouted at in such a
manner, I would get very emotional. My reaction would be very
emotional. However, I hope I will restrict this to only the offender.

>>I do get a lot of insults from Malaysians here in this NG, that is if
>>I demonstrate my different opinion here or it I am react a bit
>>cynical. But that does not incline me to say that by definition the
>>true color of a Malaysian different then from my people.
>
>you are no angel too in some of your response plus so if you can give
>, you have to be able to take it.. fair is fair..

Yes, I will be honest. I am no angel and in fact, it depends to whom I
write to in this NG.
Again I must stress, one cannot get insulted or have the feeling be
insulted, from people in an NG, whom you do not know. That is
ridiculous. I am very amused. But I am not Ahmed, the Kelantan boy,
who very quickly resolves to name calling, just because his religion
is being criticized.
I do enjoy the many reactions here, whatever attempt they make to
insult me or whatever.
You see Stephen, the way you respond, makes it me impossible to insult
you, but I may tend to cynism.

>however, if a malaysian take a pot shot by hit and run, he is no
>better than the singaporean who does it...
>

>>But, thank you sir, for you sincere response.
>>
>and i thank you in return for your kind response here - we may not
>agree but nevertheless we can agree to disagree without losing our
>civility here..

Exactly, tell that to the Kelantan boy, Ahmed or Ahmad.
He listens to you.

Have a nice day, since every day is precious.

Intruder
Frankfurt am Main

> [...]

This from the udump folder.
Above is from the dbms_system package created by dbmsutil.sql scripts.
Controlling the user trace files;
User_dump_dest and max_dump_file_size (OS blocks) and not for the
alert file

Oracle Wait Events
V$EVENT_NAME view more than 170.
Important is sqlnet events and dbfile (i./o problem)
Alter seession set event '10046 trace name context forever 2 level 4'
show the value of the bind variable.
THE v$event_name view
Buffer busy waits buffer in cache is incompatible mode (some other
session is changing the buffer)
Log file switch (checkpoint incomplete)
No wrapping because no checkpoint
Free buffer wait increase the number of checkpoints.
Latch free contention in the latches
Undo segment tx slot increase rollback segments
Undo segment extention (rollback allocation)

leiana

Jul 30, 2002, 10:19:01 PM7/30/02
ma...@intruder.com (intruder) wrote in

Is it wrong to marry a young 20 years old girl at the age of 50+ ?
Are we plain angry or are we just jeoleus ?

Come to think about it...50:50, I mean come on guys, is normal, if you are
rich and want a young chick, is up to you, right?

You know what angry me the most, he is using the name of his religion,
using his religion as an excuse to fullfill his own sexual needs, that is
how low he is, and showed that he is no different than an animal. There are
things call dignity and principles guys, you give up these thing, than u
are no difference than an animal.

Ahmad, from Kelantan, it is so difficult and really annoying to mix with
your race nowadays, really, I want to puke/vomit when ever I see your type.
Cause you guys cannot be reasoning, lazy, don't want to work and yet want
your salary, really sometimes I feel like scolding a cow, you spam the cow
once, than he go forward 1 step, your race is sick, expeacially the
kelantanese. I always respect every human being, and still believe that
every one is equal disregard of their race, but your race sometimes really
really drive me up the wall. I too got my limits. sigh

BIG_MOUTH

Jul 30, 2002, 11:00:52 PM7/30/02

"leiana" <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I fully agree with you... I guess he don't have better excuses to give for
him to marry that young and innocent gal. Maybe Dr M has better idea to
kick him out of PAS, Kelantan or ... a disgrace to all the Muslim community
in Malaysia. I guess the next election for Kelatan, Ahmad will sure go to
HELL. So many of his MUSLIM fellows are poor and having some hardship in
coping with their lifes, he's bluffing them on their money to pay off for
his marriage with this young and innocent gal, to satisfy his own sexual
desire.

Ahmad Sayuthi

Jul 31, 2002, 1:33:29 AM7/31/02
leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote Wed 31 Jul 2002 10:19:01a
> ma...@intruder.com (intruder) wrote in

>> Again and again if find this guy a hypocrite. He calls people
>> names, calls them fools and so on. Be straight man!

Yup, I knew it: I've indeed hurt ma...@intruder.com's feelings with my
frank evaluation in another thread on the *real* reasons (as opposed to
what he wants to believe) why he's abused and simply ignored by some at
SCuM.

The truth hurts, Mark and I know your big ego just can't accept the
reality. Now you're seeking some revenge? Okay, fair enough I suppose.
However, you and the rest will just have to be patient. Take a number
and join the queue. There's a truck-load of others who're equally sore
at me and are out for my blood, wanting to teach me a lesson and drive
me off the beloved SCuM. Ah, the GLAMOUR and JOY of being sought
after!:)

Let's see who: Markie, a *woman* in Leiana (now that's new)... Bill,
Tjlim (who has been trying to mislead by using various Malay/Indian,
Chinese woman's name. And a Caucasian one too), Big Mouth, Rambo
Chin... That's at least five nasty ones. And all share striking
similarities - none uses their real name. I wonder why?

Tjlim, Big Mouth, Rambo Chin... all got whacked due to their racist
posts. To be fair, Bill is NOT really abusive... just biased,
prejudiced and rather ignorant.

And Leiana dear: Why are you mad, abusive and vulgar? Oh, that's
because I take on those who make cold-blooded abusive and provocative
posts against Malays and Muslims, eh? It's Malays and Muslims bashing
time, in case you don't know it, ladies and gentlemen and those who
challenge these posts are intimidated by the likes of Miss Leiana.

Yessir, you have the numbers advantage right now so I guess there are
only three choices for me: 1) Turn the other cheek and ignore abusive
posts, as the decent and polite posters here would do 2) Run and
disappear from SCuM. Or be mauled by them.

Number One... well, I'm NOT decent and polite so I guess that's out:)
#2 A Kelantanese runs?!! Well, I guess there's no options - I'm gonna
be mangled and abused by them. Mark says I'm a hypocrite. And Leiana
says I'm a bastard <sob sob> It's gonna be tough for me since I've
never abused a woman before at this group. It's just not kosher
behaviour...

> different than an animal. There are things call dignity and
> principles guys, you give up these thing, than u are no difference
> than an animal.

I know why you're sore about it, Leiana: You are an `andartu' aka `anak
dara tua.' That's old maid lah. So what happened? He rejected you and
opted for a younger one instead? So that's why you're so sore! Can't
blame him as we'll see the type of woman that you are, Leiana.

> Ahmad, from Kelantan, it is so difficult and really annoying to
> mix with your race nowadays, really, I want to puke/vomit when
> ever I see your type.

From 100, Kampung Kenjong, Batu 4 1/2 Mukim Kangkong in Pasir Mas,
Kelantan. The phone number is 09-7942153. Try giving me a call, Leiana.

Kelantanese is NOT a race lar, STUPID! And why are you vomitting? Some
people gang-raped you and you're now pregnant? heheh!

> Cause you guys cannot be reasoning, lazy,
> don't want to work and yet want your salary, really sometimes I
> feel like scolding a cow, you spam the cow once, than he go
> forward 1 step, your race is sick, expeacially the kelantanese.

What an honour! There's at least one monkey here whom the Malays and
*especially* us Kelantanese have made mad. THANKS for the flattery! We
know that we are GOOD and it's really heartening to know how scared you
are of us. And especially of *me*. When someone gets this desperate,
you know that I've whacked him good here.

Oh, please check your spellings and grammar before you post. It
reflects badly on you, your sheer incompetence. Did you miss a few
years of English classes and schooling? Hmm, I think I know what the
problem is: Your hands are shaking from the FEAR!! hahah!

BTW if you think you can ruffle and anger me with this kind of racist
post or even personal attacks, think again, dumbo. I'll tell you a
secret; my weakness so that you'll have some advantage and provide me
with something: Attack and be abusive towards those whom I
respect and regard as my friends here and I *will* get angry. That's a
secret now Shhhh!!

> always respect every human being, and still believe that every one
> is equal disregard of their race, but your race sometimes really
> really drive me up the wall. I too got my limits. sigh

Well, can't blame them since you're dumb and incompetent, Leiana. We
don't suffer FOOLS gladly, you know. Anyway, it's really great to know
what type of person you are. I'm glad that you're here and providing me
with someone to kick around and abuse and NOT feeling guilty about it.
Stick around ya hear?

Or has your small brain reached its limit now as you had said? Does
that mean you'll be running away like an anjing kurap with your tail
behind your legs? Hope not cause you're doing me a big favour here by
providing therapy. I no longer feel depressed since I can choose to
abuse you at any time I wish. That's because I don't have any respect
for you so anything goes. THANKS! heheh!

Congratulations, Leiana!! You're the first woman whom I've come *close*
to abusing. Let's have MORE, pretty please!

Ahmad Sayuthi

Jul 31, 2002, 2:56:40 AM7/31/02
"BIG_MOUTH" <BIG_...@FUCKMUSLIMS.ORG.MY> wrote Wed 31 Jul 2002

I knew it!! Ladies and gentlemen... I was right yet again, wasn't I?
And this time, about Biggie. You've avoided me previously, eh? So, with
another racist Leiana in the fray, you've only now picked up some guts
and courage to have a go? What a bunch of spineless COWARDS! haha!

> I fully agree with you...

Waaa... now got backup and support group ah?
So, now you think you can `makan' me lah? I'm gonna get it, eh? After
THREE HOURS of intense thinking, here comes the self-proclaimed
homosexual, Biggie with his MASSIVE attempt... <clap clap clap>

> I guess he don't have better excuses to
> give for him to marry that young and innocent gal.

...and fired blanks:((

<Sigh!> To be frank, I really dislike having to put with this Ah Beng
English (No offense to the Chinese here. If this guy's a Malay, it'd be
"Ulu English":) Your sentence is so hard to understand lar. I think it
should be "I guess he *doesn't* (singular noun, BODOH!) have any good
excuse to marry that young and innocent girl."

Please lah use the Queen's English if you want to abuse me. Can you see
this ludicrous situation, Biggie? *I* have to help correct and improve
your sentences which attempt to abuse me since you're also downright
incompetent!

Hmm, I'm certain that you don't know what "ludicrous" means. Alamak! I
have to help this IDIOT again!

~ ludicrous (adjective)
1. Broadly or extravagantly humorous; resembling farce
2. So devoid of wisdom or good sense as to be laughable

And now I'll bet you don't know the meanings of "adjective", "Broadly",
"extravagantly", "humorous", "resembling", "farce" and "devoid"...

Ask your fellow incompetent fool, Leiana lah! (Maybe she'll `kasi you
one time' with her PeeeWiiit!!)

> Maybe Dr M has
> better idea to kick him out of PAS, Kelantan or ... a disgrace to
> all the Muslim community in Malaysia.

Oh no!! Besides more Ah Beng grammatical errors, now a *monkey* has
decided that I'm a disgrace to "all the Muslim community in Malaysia."
Whatever that means.

"...or" what?? Please don't keep me in suspense! Now got cliffhanger
oso haha!

Kick me out of Kelantan...?! Anything but that! Okay okay... I repent
and apologise! Please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

> I guess the next election
> for Kelatan, Ahmad will sure go to HELL.

Well, if God Himself had told you that, I guess I'm a goner now <sob
sob> One special request, please since you're buddy-buddy with God: Can
I take some budu to Hell? Plus a fan since I had heard that it's rather
hot down there? Oh, plus a bottle of mineral water. From Newater oso
can lah heheh!

> So many of his MUSLIM
> fellows are poor and having some hardship in coping with their
> lifes, he's bluffing them on their money to pay off for his
> marriage with this young and innocent gal, to satisfy his own
> sexual desire.

Shhhh!! Don't lah reveal my tactics here! Darn! Now my secret's out!
How to marry yet another one now ah? Haiyaa!! You so kacau one. Marry
ah, syioookkk ohhhh!! What do you know about this since you've
confessed to being a homosexual?!

BTW, may I know what your previous handle was? As with that loser
Leiana, I'm sure you must be someone whom I had whacked here
previously. And here's a suggestion since I'm the helpful and friendly
kind - I think you should add a few more words to this handle to better
describe you. Like this:

BIG_MOUTH_SMALL_BRAIN_SMALL_MAN

There! That's *you*, Biggie!
BTW it's your turn again to try and abuse me. And please put in more
thought and effort this time, okay? Oh, and PLEASE buy a decent
dictionary before you do so...

[Attention Mister Observer: Please don't even think about trying to
budge in, distract and steal away *my* group. You've done this before
and I know that you're rather desperate right now. Not to mention
jealous LOL!]

Bill

Jul 31, 2002, 4:50:52 AM7/31/02
"Ahmad Sayuthi" <say...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

> Tjlim, Big Mouth, Rambo Chin... all got whacked due to their racist
> posts. To be fair, Bill is NOT really abusive... just biased,
> prejudiced and rather ignorant.

Do you really know what BIAS, PREJUDICE AND IGNORANT mean? or you have your
"own dictionary" for that?

Study your own self behavior, may be you will get some hints for that.

Ahmad Sayuthi

Jul 31, 2002, 7:13:12 AM7/31/02
"Bill" <ku6...@pd.jaring.my> wrote Wed 31 Jul 2002 04:50:52p

> Do you really know what BIAS, PREJUDICE AND IGNORANT mean? or you
> have your "own dictionary" for that?
>
> Study your own self behavior, may be you will get some hints for
> that.

Ah, it's GREAT to have you replying and turning these into
*discussions* and *debates* instead of just making blanket statements.
This will help lead to something good with you, hopefully.

Had already replied to Leiana and Big Mouth Small Mind Small Guy, who
is trying hard to make a name as a religious bigot. Hope Tjlim will
reply. With these three, it's a no-holds-barred since they've shown
themselves to be no-shame racists and bigots.

"Who am I and who do I think I am to label people this?" some may ask.
A nobody, as with everyone else here. Just someone in a group who also
likes and appreciates SCM and of the individual participants very much.
Sees its potential as a central forum to engage in meaningful
conversation, to learn about and understand `the other side's' (of
whatever side there is) point of view and problems, why they think that
way, to help and share useful information with each other...

Idealist? Or maybe even be accused as `perasan' and pretentious? Well,
accuse away, dudes. But I do know that many share similar hopes and
desires.

And why am I confrontational towards people like those three? Because
of their cold-blooded racist posts and slurs. See again Leiana's post
in this thread.

This *is* the right forum to debate racial and religious issues, no
matter how sensitive. And there's absolutely nothing wrong in having
opinions on these. However, is that post there a debate? Is that `an
opinion'? Or is that a clearcut example of a racist at work?

I've observed here that lately things like Pas, hudud etc etc are just
excuses for these maggots to indulge in bashing Malays and Muslims.
Yes, there are many genuine and heated debates on these. But for these
racists, if these were not the issue, it'll be something else.

Notice how eager they are to mention and highlight *anything* that
would put Islam and Malays in a bad light. And to use these as a
pretense and excuse to attack. Oh, they do try to pretend that they're
keen `only to discuss and seek the truth.'

However, flick a few buttons and they'll be exposed for what they
really are no matter how hard they try to put up a facade. Did that to
Leiana over the past few days, squeeze the monkey and right now there
is absolute confirmation of what *it* is - the category that I detest
the most here.

Anyway, not to flatter you, Bill but I think you're not in this
category. Which means there is still respect for you right now. That
requires me to be civil and polite, which I *try* to be else I'm a
moron myself. Will have to thrash it out with you and see how you view
these matters.

It's always better for EVERY ONE of us to show our hands and with no
deceit and hidden agenda, right? There's nothing wrong in having
different OPINIONS on matters. No problem with me. I definitely would
respect you or anyone else on that.

Oh, I'll reply to your questions later - have to go to my beloved Pasir
Mas town right now and settle something. It's a dead town from 8pm. Ah,
I'm digressing:) Stay tuned, Bill.

Pan

Jul 31, 2002, 7:30:33 AM7/31/02
On 31 Jul 2002 02:19:01 GMT, leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

>Ahmad, from Kelantan, it is so difficult and really annoying to mix with
>your race nowadays, really, I want to puke/vomit when ever I see your type.
>Cause you guys cannot be reasoning, lazy, don't want to work and yet want
>your salary, really sometimes I feel like scolding a cow, you spam the cow
>once, than he go forward 1 step, your race is sick, expeacially the
>kelantanese. I always respect every human being, and still believe that
>every one is equal disregard of their race, but your race sometimes really
>really drive me up the wall. I too got my limits. sigh

Would you please get a hold of yourself? I've been slow to comment on
the bigoted personal attacks on Cik Mat on the basis of his ethnicity,
religion, support for PAS, and residence in Kelantan, but I'm pretty
sick of it. If the rest of you were as reasonable and rational as he
was, things would be a lot better.

Stephen Lim

Jul 31, 2002, 8:35:21 AM7/31/02
On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:30:33 GMT, panNO...@musician.org (Pan) wrote:

>Would you please get a hold of yourself? I've been slow to comment on
>the bigoted personal attacks on Cik Mat on the basis of his ethnicity,
>religion, support for PAS, and residence in Kelantan, but I'm pretty
>sick of it. If the rest of you were as reasonable and rational as he
>was, things would be a lot better.
>
>Michael
>
>To reply by email, please take out the TRASH (so to speak). Personal messages only, please!

mike, psst, keep out of it, let che mat has his moment of glory - he
is trying to make a comeback here... :)

just one day and so much happened...wow..

Ahmad Sayuthi

Jul 31, 2002, 10:11:48 AM7/31/02
"Bill" <ku6...@pd.jaring.my> wrote Wed 31 Jul 2002 04:50:52p

> Do you really know what BIAS, PREJUDICE AND IGNORANT mean? or you
> have your "own dictionary" for that?

Yes and Yes. I have my own dictionary, of course. It's required if you
are serious about English. I have two in fact: The Oxford Advanced
Learner's Dictionary, which I bought at Rakesh Bookstore in Kota Baru
in 1990 for RM22. My nephew said I had `kena ketuk' since he had bought
his in KL for RM15. Darn!

I also have a freeware dictionary and thesaurus which I'm recommending
to everyone here at these groups - WordWeb. I'm using version 1.63. I
had gotten it in 2000 and there might be a newer one available. You can
download it at www.wordweb.co.uk.

You can also get the payware, WordWeb Pro for US$ 18 (app.RM 68 and S$
34) which has these additional features:
-= C&P =-
1) *** Word searching facility ***
Enter a pattern as the search word and it will find words that match,
e.g.

T???SH finds thrash, thresh and thrush
*GRY finds angry, hungry and unangry
?*Q*P finds acquaintanceship, equip, liquid soap, re-equip, and
square up

2) *** Anagrams ***
Enter a word and you can find all straight and multiple word anagrams,
e.g.

protest finds potters, spotter, to strep, pert sot, etc.
begin finds being, binge, in beg, and gin be.
WordWeb Pro finds powder brow + many others

3) *** Customize the dictionary ***

Add to and edit the dictionary. Add new words, add new senses, edit
definitions, etc.
-= End C&P =-

> Study your own self behavior, may be you will get some hints for
> that.

Right, let's state here what the Oxford and WordWeb say about them. You
can check your own dictionary, Bill.

Okay, since I'm being analysed here by you, which parts apply to me,
Bill? You first and after this, I'll do the analysing part.

Ahmad Sayuthi

Jul 31, 2002, 10:18:33 AM7/31/02
Stephen Lim <ker...@deadspam.com> wrote Wed 31 Jul 2002 08:35:21p

> mike, psst, keep out of it, let che mat has his moment of glory -
> he is trying to make a comeback here... :)

Now this is one understanding guy who also seems to know what's
actually inside me and my motivations. Haiyaa, so hard to try and
pretend to you lah:)

> just one day and so much happened...wow..

You're back in KL right now, I presume? Which airline did you take and
was it a direct flight? Oh, what's the Internet connection available in
Bangladesh? Waa, so many questions, just like the Special Branch:)

Stephen Lim

Jul 31, 2002, 10:00:20 AM7/31/02
On 31 Jul 2002 14:18:33 GMT, Ahmad Sayuthi <say...@myrealbox.com>
wrote:

>Now this is one understanding guy who also seems to know what's

>actually inside me and my motivations. Haiyaa, so hard to try and
>pretend to you lah:)

ya lah, you kelantanese must have some chili in the blood ...cannot
fight your destiny so it has to come out soonest or later.

>> just one day and so much happened...wow..
>
>You're back in KL right now, I presume? Which airline did you take and
>was it a direct flight? Oh, what's the Internet connection available in
>Bangladesh? Waa, so many questions, just like the Special Branch:)

yeah just got back. airline emirates with the sheik and terrorist
enroute to us via dubai! :)

internet connection is just as fast as it is in pasir mas though i saw
on some signboard that broadband is available..but didn't have time to
pursue it further - i thought going away from KL will be some peace
and quiet with some floods but there were tear gas canisters being
fired, batons and shin guards with plastic shields...hunger protest
etc etc and pakistan president musharraf was in the neighbourhood and
upon coming back, i saw ng yen yen standing waiting i thought for me
but she was meeting someone from africa on an official visit..

ah...broadband and english radio online :) good to be back again!

intruder

Jul 31, 2002, 5:00:55 PM7/31/02
On 31 Jul 2002 05:33:29 GMT, Ahmad Sayuthi <say...@myrealbox.com>
wrote:

>leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote Wed 31 Jul 2002 10:19:01a

>> ma...@intruder.com (intruder) wrote in
>
>>> Again and again if find this guy a hypocrite. He calls people
>>> names, calls them fools and so on. Be straight man!

Wow, Mr Ahmad. I thought you wanted to ignore me. And now you
use your precious time (althought time in Kelantan is not so precious
as here in Frankfurt) to reply. If it is true what you wrote then
your reply now is inconsistent with that.
Again: You are a hypocrite and stupid..
This is indeed name calling from my side. But I am straightforward.

>Yup, I knew it:
Seem you know a lot about others too. I call it a characteristic of
your stupidity and ignorance.

>I've indeed hurt ma...@intruder.com's feelings with my
>frank evaluation in another thread on the *real* reasons (as opposed to

Papa I am hurt! ( I thought you did not want to hurt people?)
Again, hypocrite!

>what he wants to believe) why he's abused and simply ignored by some at
>SCuM.

You are really amusing, though stupid. How come I have been in this NG
for so long? Ahmed, people do not get abused in an NG. It is just an
NG. Unless, you are Ahmad the Kelantan boy.

>The truth hurts
Yes, we observed that, especially when one criticizes your religion
whatever that may be. You spit out all amok characteristics.

>, Mark and I know your big ego just can't accept the
>reality.

This is not exactly reality. Nobody know who or what the other is in
real life. It is an NG. Are you so lonely, without a spouse (or 4
wifes and slaves) that this NG is more then your petty life in
Kelantan?

>Now you're seeking some revenge?

As I said, I really enjoy this. Yes Ahmad, saya mau bunu. Get the
parang and ... Mati luh.
He, he that is what you wanna hear, Kelantan boy.
That is not what you get from me.

>Okay, fair enough I suppose.
>However, you and the rest will just have to be patient.

Thank you for your patience and time for writing such a lengthy and
elaborate response.
Though, one might suspect that this does not exhibits patience but
merely anger and frustation.

>Take a number
>and join the queue. There's a truck-load of others who're equally sore
>at me and are out for my blood,

Nope, Kelantan boy, we in Germany do not experience amok, although it
is said that it is common in Kelantan.
>? wanting to teach me a lesson and drive
teaching you? Can one so ignorant and stupid learn?
No, I only intend to see how unbalanced you are.

>me off the beloved SCuM. Ah, the GLAMOUR and JOY of being sought
>after!:)

What a lengthy reply. And I am getting tired of reading it.
Sorry, Kelantan boy but I deleted the rest (150 sentences ) of your
irrational and unbalance rhetoric. It help you to clear your mind.

We have to conclude that:.
Ahmad, the Kelantan you are so obsessed and angry (because your reply
is so lengthy and unbalanced)
that you are, allow me to say: just fucked up.
Do not get upset of getting bashed in an NG. Do that in real life man.
Or get some professional help, psychiater, if your religion allows
that.

Please do not let your emotion cloud your thinking.

Selamat pagi,

intruder

Jul 31, 2002, 5:05:47 PM7/31/02
wrote:

>Stephen Lim <ker...@deadspam.com> wrote Wed 31 Jul 2002 08:35:21p

>> mike, psst, keep out of it, let che mat has his moment of glory -
>> he is trying to make a comeback here... :)
>
>Now this is one understanding guy who also seems to know what's
>actually inside me and my motivations. Haiyaa, so hard to try and
>pretend to you lah:)

No, Ahmad, we all understand you and know what is inside you.
That is why you get hurt all the time and reply so elaborately..
You expose to much of your emotions.

BTW, mike understands you too. He is right to point others of going
to far. But that is mutual.

Intruder,

leiana

Aug 1, 2002, 12:10:38 AM8/1/02

> leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote Wed 31 Jul 2002 10:19:01a
>> ma...@intruder.com (intruder) wrote in
>

> The truth hurts, Mark and I know your big ego just can't accept the
> reality. Now you're seeking some revenge? Okay, fair enough I suppose.
> However, you and the rest will just have to be patient. Take a number
> and join the queue. There's a truck-load of others who're equally sore
> at me and are out for my blood, wanting to teach me a lesson and drive
> me off the beloved SCuM.

Indeed the truth hurts, as you said, did it ever occur to you why so many
are against you?? Are we all racist??? Maybe you should look into the
mirror yourself. You just can't be reasoning. Nope, absolutely not. Now I
know why PAS indeed gained such popularity in your place after all the
injustice and abuse they hurl to your kelantan women....cause there are
guys like Ahmad who can't differentiate what is right or wrong, what is
black and white. Shameful and pitiful ahmad

> Bill is NOT really abusive... just biased,
> prejudiced and rather ignorant.

I see you were still aware of the words biased, prejudiced and ignorant, I
am so sorry for a guy who never understand these words, once again, Ahmad,
look into the mirror.

> Yessir, you have the numbers advantage right now

Again why so many are against you??? You do know that, do you? Or you just
pretend you don't know.

> so I guess there are
> only three choices for me: 1) Turn the other cheek and ignore abusive
> posts, as the decent and polite posters here would do 2) Run and
> disappear from SCuM. Or be mauled by them.

I think you should go for 3) Go hang yourself under the coconut tree, you
are too lame to be a human for suporting PAS, your support of the 1000
years old inhuman hudud law make me want to puke. You don't know what is
human civilization, you still think we are in the era of burning witch to
death, stoning people to death, mutilation of body parts, you are
unreasonable, conservative, inability to change, unable to accept new
ideas, afraid of western culture, you do not respect other human being
especially women, you treat them as a possesion as all your kelantanese
did. Your existence is a waste of oxigen and earth resources.

>. Mark says I'm a hypocrite. And Leiana
> says I'm a bastard <sob sob> It's gonna be tough for me since I've
> never abused a woman before at this group. It's just not kosher
> behaviour...

Ok I have been thinking this yesterday night, I was wrong for calling you
name such as bustard. my apology. But you are an absolute idiot, better ?

> I know why you're sore about it, Leiana: You are an `andartu' aka `anak
> dara tua.' That's old maid lah. So what happened? He rejected you and
> opted for a younger one instead?

"yawn" boring, obviously your luck of creativity in hurling abusive words
bored me. Besides, what I am doesn't concern you, your personal attack on
me will only make you look like a moron infront of thousand of scm readers.

> From 100, Kampung Kenjong, Batu 4 1/2 Mukim Kangkong in Pasir Mas,
> Kelantan. The phone number is 09-7942153. Try giving me a call, Leiana.

Your action had proved again "our theory" of how ignorant you are.

Good day,

Pan

Aug 1, 2002, 1:26:24 AM8/1/02
On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 21:35:21 +0900, Stephen Lim <ker...@deadspam.com>
wrote:

>mike, psst, keep out of it, let che mat has his moment of glory - he

>is trying to make a comeback here... :)

I know he can handle himself, but I've seen too much of this crap not
to make a comment on it.

>just one day and so much happened...wow..

It's been happening for awhile, if I'm understanding you correctly.

best,

Pan

Aug 1, 2002, 1:28:21 AM8/1/02
On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:00:20 +0900, Stephen Lim <ker...@deadspam.com>
wrote:

>On 31 Jul 2002 14:18:33 GMT, Ahmad Sayuthi <say...@myrealbox.com>

Huh? You were in Bangladesh during Pres. Musharraf's visit? How come?
I take it the gas canisters and so forth were against people
demonstrating (rioting?) because of the some 3 million Bangladeshis
murdered and many more raped and tortured during their war of
independence. I'm glad Musharraf at least made a statement of regret,
but it's a pity the war criminals have never been punished.

Best,

Pan

Aug 1, 2002, 1:32:28 AM8/1/02
On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 21:05:47 GMT, ma...@intruder.com (intruder) wrote:

>On 31 Jul 2002 14:18:33 GMT, Ahmad Sayuthi <say...@myrealbox.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Stephen Lim <ker...@deadspam.com> wrote Wed 31 Jul 2002 08:35:21p
>>
>>> mike, psst, keep out of it, let che mat has his moment of glory -
>>> he is trying to make a comeback here... :)
>>
>>Now this is one understanding guy who also seems to know what's
>>actually inside me and my motivations. Haiyaa, so hard to try and
>>pretend to you lah:)
>No, Ahmad, we all understand you and know what is inside you.

Do you? What do you think is inside of him?

>That is why you get hurt all the time and reply so elaborately..
>You expose to much of your emotions.

Too much for what?

>BTW, mike understands you too. He is right to point others of going
>to far. But that is mutual.

You, Mr. Intruder, intruded into this newsgroup with several bigoted
posts and claims to know all about Malaysia, rather than with reasoned
opinions and questions for people who know more than you. You have
shown occasional flashes of intelligence and thoughtfulness, but the
initial impression we've gotten of you as a bigot has been repeatedly
confirmed by a series of grossly stereotypical remarks about Malays
and so forth. Making bigoted remarks is not "going too far"; it is
just plain wrong and stupid.

And Cik Mat made a bigoted remark? When?

Stephen Lim

Aug 1, 2002, 1:17:11 AM8/1/02
On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 05:28:21 GMT, panNO...@musician.org (Pan) wrote:

>Huh? You were in Bangladesh during Pres. Musharraf's visit? How come?
>I take it the gas canisters and so forth were against people
>demonstrating (rioting?) because of the some 3 million Bangladeshis
>murdered and many more raped and tortured during their war of
>independence. I'm glad Musharraf at least made a statement of regret,
>but it's a pity the war criminals have never been punished.

yes i was there during his visit though both our reasons for being
there are different! :) when i got into dhaka, i stepped into an
escalating situation between the students and the police over an
incident the day before. The police stormed the ladies hostel in the
university at midnite, caused a ruckus and things just rolled up from
there and soon a hartal was called for monday (half day) and full
tuesday. So , all cars and buses were not allowed to be on the road
and all shops (well most of them) were to close. Only mode of
transport were the rickshaw unless i can ask Musharraf for a hitch
hike..

In 1971, there was a war between Pakistan and Bangladesh and many died
during that period. The "tension" was still present from that day plus
the usual opposition trying to stir things up in the press releases.
However, this was a bold move by Musharraf and he visited their fallen
heroes (Bangladesh) memorial and laid a wreath there. Plus his message
of apologies and looking to a better future and inking some trade
agreements with bangladesh. Meanwhile he also had some time to have a
private dinner with his old soilder mates from their millatry college
years ago ...

This visit was positive with the exception of the relationship between
india and pakistan - same same..

ps do you know there were around 40 chinese restaurant in dhaka?!?!?!
never mind..

Stephen Lim

Aug 1, 2002, 1:17:13 AM8/1/02
On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 05:32:28 GMT, panNO...@musician.org (Pan) wrote:

>>No, Ahmad, we all understand you and know what is inside you.
>
>Do you? What do you think is inside of him?

too much cigarette and kretek smoke inside his lungs, that i am sure!

Chris Cochrane

Aug 1, 2002, 2:15:26 AM8/1/02
Ahmad, if leiana send you her photo can share with us? 'She' might just be
the rich lady you were looking for...kah kah kah...
Chinese got one saying: Fighting at the end of the bed, eventually lead to
loving at the top of the bed.
OK, OK, I am sorry...please continue your flaming.

--
Chris Cochrane
private mails only please

BIG_MOUTH

Aug 1, 2002, 2:33:15 AM8/1/02
Hey! Hey! Leiana calm down... if unfortunate to have him around in
Kelantan/Malaysia, the whole country will not progress to the best... they,
the PAS should be accounted for the unproductive environment for their own
state/country. And such kind of people won't last long, maybe the next
election they will loss everything and for forever. With so much of MUSLIM
(Halal) law apply for Kelantan, no investors will invest in that state, so
needless to say... no more "ba ku teh". What else can Ahmad and PAS do to
sacrifice for themselves for the interests of the people of Malaysia and
Kelantan. My judgement will never be wrong... they are a bunch of selfish
people... using the religion to cover up their own wrong doing, and giving
all sort of excuses and lies.

"leiana" <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Pan

Aug 1, 2002, 2:40:51 AM8/1/02
On 1 Aug 2002 04:10:38 GMT, leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote:

[snip]
>Are we all racist???
[snip]

Start with answering that question honestly for yourself: Are you a
racist? What evidence do you have to support your prejudices?

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 1, 2002, 3:57:53 AM8/1/02
leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote Thu 01 Aug 2002 12:10:38p

> Indeed the truth hurts, as you said, did it ever occur to you why
> so many are against you??

How many, leiana? What's the actual number of those you *claim* to
represent here? 1,000? One million? I guess I'm vastly outnumbered
since I'm all alone. And why are they against me? (Please submit in
bulleted point form hehe!)

Well, let's count and see: There's you.. and Big Mouth, who share
your basic characteristics. As with Gr8ndAnal. You might like to
contact him as you're the spineless type who needs allies to Now
this is somone who'd want to *kill* me hehe!

Big Mouth isn't cutting it. Tries to fashion himself as the "Muslim
Killer" here... waa, so glamorous, `taikoh-type'! BUT doesn't `walk
the talk'. Just doesn't have the brains or what it takes. Downright
incompetent [Psst! Big Mouth: That's the cue to be angry from the
humiliation and reply with abuses against me. Your fellow bigot
leiana is here and might bail you out]

Mark Intruder is in another category and he's sore at me for another
reason. Tjlim *appears* to be trying to mend his ways based on his
posts yesterday. And Bill I still have some respect for and some
civility left.

So why are people like you and Big Mouth against me, leiana? With
you I know for sure why: That's because I don't ignore or turn the
other cheek when racists and cowards like you make cheap shots at
other people's race, religion, state and country. Annoying guy,
ain't I?

> Are we all racist???

You are, that's for sure. And a cheap, `jualan murah' one too at
that.

> Maybe you should
> look into the mirror yourself.

I do. And I like what I see. Can you honestly say the same for
yourself?

> You just can't be reasoning. Nope,
> absolutely not.

Nope, absolutely not. The fact is, you're just a garden-variety
racist and bigot... someone who habours hatred towards Malays and
Muslims, plain and simple. Well, it's your right to feel about
anything and to post anything here.

However, just remember that it's *my* right too to do the same by
replying to your kind. And I WILL respond to your type of posts,
with interest and a special bonus included. Now ain't that a good
deal you're getting here?

Yeah, you do try to mask this with a veneer of respectability,
trying to give the impression that you're "a seeker of truth and
justice". But your rotten core and deceit can't remain hidden for
long no matter how hard you try. It didn't require me too many posts
before you're exposed for what you really are - a racist and bigot
out to deman Malays and Muslims.

> Now I know why PAS indeed gained such popularity
> in your place after all the injustice and abuse they hurl to your
> kelantan women....

What "injustice and abuse they hurl to your kelantan woman", leiana?
That's just typical of you and your fellow bigoted and ignorant
worms at SCM - you just throw comments and accusations without
backing them up and expect others to just take your word for it.
Sorry ler, this is *SCM*; a place where people know how to think.

>cause there are guys like Ahmad who can't
> differentiate what is right or wrong, what is black and white.
> Shameful and pitiful ahmad

hehe! See how right I am with that statement above about you?

> I see you were still aware of the words biased, prejudiced and
> ignorant, I am so sorry for a guy who never understand these
> words, once again, Ahmad, look into the mirror.

YAWNNNN!!! You keep on going in your typical manner of just throwing
around comments without anything to back them up or to elaborate.
BTW, "biased, prejudiced and ignorant" do describe a racist and
bigot... *someone* whom I know here. I suggest that you buy a
dictionary, look them up, re-read your previous posts and suddenly
realisng this: "Why, that's *me*!!"

Oh, if you're too cheap to buy one, try those online services on the
Web.

> Again why so many are against you???

Again, just how many besides you and Big Mouth? And WHY are they
against me? I've already explained why *I* am against people like
you. Oh, I don't claim to represent anyone else. For all we know, I
might be all alone here, with me alone saying that you're a racist
and a bigot.

> You do know that, do you? Or
> you just pretend you don't know.

hehe! Trying to distract this from yourself by pinning it on someone
else izzit? Try again.

> I think you should go for 3) Go hang yourself under the coconut
> tree,

How to hang *under* a coconut tree, dumbo??
Failing which, I'm sure you'll be happy if I were to just act "like
a dignified gentleman" and just ignore these racist and bigot posts
which you and your fellow maggots make, eh? Or for me to lay off SCM
indisgust. Now *that* will make you and your type happy, wouldn't
it?

Well, dream on! One of the reasons why I'm still here is to take on
morons like you. And I LOVE exposing you for what you really are and
making you all so mad and ruffled up! LOL!

> you are too lame to be a human for suporting PAS, your
> support of the 1000 years old inhuman hudud law make me want to
> puke.

Well, puke away, leiana. You had said you wanted to puke on Malays
and Kelantanese especially. So why don't ya? There are bound to be
one somewhere near you right now. These Kelantanese are all so meek,
timid and obliging, as you're well aware of LOL!

Anyway, how do you know that I'm supporting PAS "the 100 years old
inhuman hudud law" etc? Actually, I know why you're mentioning this
lar - you're trying to divert attention from the actual topic of
*you* being a racist and bigot and to try rope in some support here.
Sorry lah... I've been on the newsgroups long enough to know about
your desperate tactics heheh!

[ Rest of desperate attempt to try and wriggle away from the issue
snipped. BTW you've conveniently snipped my questions posed about
you. Typical chicken, running-away-like-a-dog stuff from leiana]

> Ok I have been thinking this yesterday night, I was wrong for
> calling you name such as bustard. my apology. But you are an
> absolute idiot, better ?

hehe! Actually I'm THANKING you for being abusive and vulgar and for
revealing what you really are. You see, I'm generally polite enough
with most people here, including those whom I don't agree with. I
have no problems with different opinions.

However, with your kind it's different. Racists and bigots like you
are one category that I LOATHE and DESPISE. Your abusiveness,
vulgarity and personal attacks are welcomed. It's a lot easier, not
to mention MORE FUN and entertaining when I'm dealing with someone
whom I don't have any respect for. And *you*, leiana, are in the
same group as Gr8ndAnal.

BTW you seem to be obsessed with "bastard". There's definitely a
good reason why. May I know if that's because you are one? Or does
that refer to the one that you're bearing right now? Or is that the
one on your x-face? Please excuse me for being overly curious and
posing personal questions. [See? I'm ALWAYS polite despite dealing
with someone abusive and vulgar like you]

> "yawn" boring, obviously your luck of creativity in hurling
> abusive words bored me.

"lack" lar, BODOH!
Your hands are shaking again. Is that from fear or anger? Or BOTH?

> Besides, what I am doesn't concern you,

I already know what you are: an abusive and vulgar racist and bigot.
And cowardly too. Plus sneaky... trying to wriggle out from dealing
with the real issue. Try to grow some spine.

BTW noticed that I've never bothered to ask what race and religion
you are nor from which state you were from? You want to know why?
I'll tell you anyway: It's NOT important. But the type of person
that you are *is* important. And I already know the answer to that.

[BTW I know what your previous handle was. No, not "Dino" but the one
before that. You'll have to get a new, fresh one when you abandon this
one which is now synonymous with "abusive and cowardly racist and
bigot"]

> your personal attack on me will only make you look like a moron
> infront of thousand of scm readers.

hehe! See? Who has made the personal attack here? If you wanna
wriggle out like the cowardly worm that you are, do it with more
sophistication and class lar.

Oh, so the thousands of SCM readers whom you represent feel that I'm
a moron? Now my feelings are hurt! <sob sob> I'm now embarrassed to go
out of my house! Where to hide my face ah? People KNOW me since I use
my real name.

Should have used a nickname and be more of the irresponsible and
cowardly type like you. That way, I can also make bigoted and infantile
posts here... and then change handles whenever I lose credibility. Too
late now lar <Sigh>

But seriously, my conscience is clear despite me being abusive at times
towards your kind over the past 18 months or so. I'm willing to let my
peers here judge my conduct and behaviour... people whom I respect and
whose opinions I care about and take into consideration.

Oh, if you don't know it already, leiana you're not included. Nor your
"thousand of scm readers."

Okay lar, let's see again who has made a personal attack. Here's a

little of what *you* had said:

>Ahmad, from Kelantan, it is so difficult and really annoying to mix
>with your race nowadays, really, I want to puke/vomit when ever I

>see your type. Cause you guys cannot be reasoning, lazy, don't want

>to work and yet want your salary, really sometimes I feel like
>scolding a cow, you spam the cow once, than he go forward 1 step,
>your race is sick, expeacially the kelantanese.

Like I had said, I personally don't have a problem with people dealing
with racial problems here. And we do have people who are extremely
critical... Ken Lee, OK Phang, CKSF etc. They may or may not be right
or accurate but with this category of people, they are always
responsible and fair despite being opinionated and brutally frank at
times.

The same can't be said of people like you, Gr8ndAnal and assorted
maggots at SCM. You're just plain cold-blooded RACISTS and BIGOTS...
irresponsible and cowardly too. Sorry for repeating those words again
and again, hurting your feelings and making you mad. BUT that's just it
when it comes to you. [Actually I'm lying for I'm not really sorry.
Having FUN is more like it heheh!]

> Your action had proved again "our theory" of how ignorant you are.

AGAIN, you've displayed your typical self: Making a blur statement and
not backing it up.

So, what are "Your action", "our theory" and how ignorant I am? "again"
indicates something being repeated. Wonder what *that* is. Trying to
declare some vague or non-existent `victory and accomplishment' on your
part here, sweetie?© CKSF:) Now ain't that childish! Any monkey can
hurl around proclamations of whatever without backing them up.

And "our" here... AGAIN, you're desperately trying to claim to
represent some group. Can't stand on your own feet and need some
phantoms for some Dutch courage and to fake some credibility', eh?
Paaaaathetic! So, where's your army?

Or is that "The SCM Association of Bigoted Imbeciles"... worms who
persistently got waylaid and challenged here whenever they make cheap
remarks, of which you seem to be the secretary-general and `protector'?
Not doing a good job here, as seen from your posts and replies. And
`the bouncer' is getting some bashing here LOL!

BTW, noticed that these worms now seem rather hesitant to make similar
racist posts during the last few days? Wonder why... heheh!

> Good day,

Oh, I AM having one!! And this I have *you* to thank for!
You see, I was in desperate need of some idiot to kick around ever
since Gr8ndAnal left; someone whom I have no respect for and wouldn't
feel guilty abusing. Preferably a racist, although I'd settle for
someone who's a plain MORON.

Well, Kruze99, despite starting to make posts again, has avoided
hurling dumb anti-Pas and Keadilan and racially-tinted statements. So,
I can't justifiably pick on him. There's that George Soros/Cheng
Ho/Susan but his posts are more Malaysia-Singapore-centric, something
that I have little interest for. Besides, he's "ignoramus' pet":)

And then *you* turned up!! You fit the bill nicely... someone who is
NOT out to discuss and debate but simply a deceitful chauvinist who
looks for opportunities to try and demean Malays and Muslims. And
making derogatory remarks about Kelantan and the Kelantanese too.
That's a bonus.

Yup, you and me are made for each other, leiana so do stick around.
Yeehaa!!

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 1, 2002, 4:06:36 AM8/1/02
"BIG_MOUTH" <BIG_...@FUCKMUSLIMS.ORG.MY> wrote Thu 01 Aug 2002

> Hey! Hey! Leiana calm down... if unfortunate to have him around
> in Kelantan/Malaysia, the whole country will not progress to the

Ah, BIG_MOUTH_but_SMALL_BRAIN - the "Muslim Killer" who comes armed
with confusing Ah Beng English - comes to leiana's aid! What a team!
LOL!

Oh, I'm rather busy right now, Beng - have to do some research and
write something that *pays* instead. I'll come back and abuse you
later, okay? Hope you won't mind the delay. Please remind me
about this should I forget. In the meantime, will you please give a
response to my hecklings in the other threads, okay?

Regards.

Stephen Lim

Aug 1, 2002, 3:48:39 AM8/1/02
On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 06:40:51 GMT, panNO...@musician.org (Pan) wrote:

>On 1 Aug 2002 04:10:38 GMT, leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>[snip]
>>Are we all racist???
>[snip]
>
>Start with answering that question honestly for yourself: Are you a
>racist? What evidence do you have to support your prejudices?
>
>Michael

honest to god mike, you are sounding like a che mat who wants a fight!
the french vacation good feeling is dying off ? :)

Bill

Aug 1, 2002, 4:41:47 AM8/1/02

> Okay, since I'm being analysed here by you, which parts apply to me,

Analyzing you? You think I have nothing better to do?
I am not new here, your posting make me feel you are strong PAS supporter,
who support
Taliban and terrorism.

Pan

Aug 1, 2002, 5:03:08 AM8/1/02
On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 14:17:11 +0900, Stephen Lim <ker...@deadspam.com>
wrote:

>yes i was there during his visit though both our reasons for being
>there are different! :)

I'm guessing you were there on business, but you needn't go into it
further if you'd rather not.

> when i got into dhaka, i stepped into an
>escalating situation between the students and the police over an
>incident the day before. The police stormed the ladies hostel in the
>university at midnite, caused a ruckus

Do you have any idea why they did that?

> and things just rolled up from
>there and soon a hartal was called for monday (half day) and full
>tuesday. So , all cars and buses were not allowed to be on the road
>and all shops (well most of them) were to close. Only mode of
>transport were the rickshaw unless i can ask Musharraf for a hitch
>hike..

Amazing! So his entourage had an easier time getting through as a
result of less traffic, or a more difficult time getting through
because of the hartal?

>In 1971, there was a war between Pakistan and Bangladesh and many died
>during that period. The "tension" was still present from that day plus
>the usual opposition trying to stir things up in the press releases.
>However, this was a bold move by Musharraf and he visited their fallen
>heroes (Bangladesh) memorial and laid a wreath there. Plus his message
>of apologies and looking to a better future and inking some trade
>agreements with bangladesh. Meanwhile he also had some time to have a
>private dinner with his old soilder mates from their millatry college
>years ago ...
>
>This visit was positive

Yeah, I agree. It was positive for relations between Pakistan and
Bangladesh.

> with the exception of the relationship between
>india and pakistan - same same..

Right. That's the problem. Pakistan and Bangladesh against India. It
won't work, though, because India controls Bangladesh's water supply.

>ps do you know there were around 40 chinese restaurant in dhaka?!?!?!

No. Are they any good?

>never mind..

Oh, I see. :-) [chuckle]

Well, if you ever need a recommendation for a Chinese restaurant in
Orleans, France, give me a holler. :-)

Pan

Aug 1, 2002, 5:03:36 AM8/1/02
On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 14:17:13 +0900, Stephen Lim <ker...@deadspam.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 05:32:28 GMT, panNO...@musician.org (Pan) wrote:

>>>No, Ahmad, we all understand you and know what is inside you.
>>
>>Do you? What do you think is inside of him?
>>
>too much cigarette and kretek smoke inside his lungs, that i am sure!

Hahahahaha, good one! :-)

P.S. I hope not.

Pan

Aug 1, 2002, 5:05:17 AM8/1/02
On Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:33:15 +0800, "BIG_MOUTH"
<BIG_...@FUCKMUSLIMS.ORG.MY> wrote:

>Hey! Hey! Leiana calm down... if unfortunate to have him around in
>Kelantan/Malaysia, the whole country will not progress to the best... they,
>the PAS should be accounted for the unproductive environment for their own
>state/country. And such kind of people won't last long, maybe the next
>election they will loss everything and for forever. With so much of MUSLIM
>(Halal) law apply for Kelantan, no investors will invest in that state, so
>needless to say... no more "ba ku teh". What else can Ahmad and PAS do to
>sacrifice for themselves for the interests of the people of Malaysia and
>Kelantan. My judgement will never be wrong... they are a bunch of selfish
>people... using the religion to cover up their own wrong doing, and giving
>all sort of excuses and lies.

[snip of long rant]

When has Cik Mat given religion as a reason for him to support PAS?
That must have been some time when I wasn't looking. Have you paid
attention to his reasons for supporting PAS?

Michael

leiana

Aug 1, 2002, 5:35:36 AM8/1/02
"Bill" <ku6...@pd.jaring.my> wrote in news:aiasq9$mg4$1...@news6.jaring.my:

Naaa, he doesn't have the guts to support such highly sophiscated terror
group. The most he did is spray a few cans of spray infront of the
government office or break a few shop's window. poor Ahmad,...he had
changed a lot since the last time I saw his post. Gone were the days where
he can discuss some topic interlectually. I guess PAS must have corrupted
his mind very seriouasly, he is so extreme and fanatic now....Just look at
his post directed to me. Pityful pityful Ahmad. Such a behaviour is
worrying and hope he will get help soon.

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 1, 2002, 6:34:29 AM8/1/02
Ahmad Sayuthi <say...@myrealbox.com> wrote Thu 01 Aug 2002

> You might like to
> contact him as you're the spineless type who needs allies to Now

Oops! `Ayat tergantung' here. Sloppy writing, sorry. Had been in a
hurry to get back to work and didn't edit the thing. Was taking a break
and saw that one. It should be:

"... needs allies to gang up and try intimidate and outshout people who
expose you and fellow chauvinistic maggots for what you are."

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 1, 2002, 6:34:31 AM8/1/02
"Chris Cochrane" <coch...@NOSPAM.ziplip.com> wrote Thu 01 Aug 2002

> Ahmad, if leiana send you her photo can share with us? 'She' might
> just be the rich lady you were looking for...kah kah kah...
> Chinese got one saying: Fighting at the end of the bed, eventually
> lead to loving at the top of the bed.

You could be right here! Women do tend to easily fall in love with me
when I give them enough attention, including abuses. That's in addition
to my good looks, of course <cough> Plus being `somewhat virgin';)

This could be my ticket to a $100,000 dowry, $10,000 monthly allowance,
a semi-detached in Bangsar or Perling, a 2,000cc automatic and a
Pentium 4 plus broadband. The lucky woman is getting a good bargain
here! Wonder why my inbox isn't filling up with offers yet?:)

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 1, 2002, 6:34:37 AM8/1/02
"BIG_MOUTH" <BIG_...@FUCKMUSLIMS.ORG.MY> wrote Thu 01 Aug 2002

> Hey! Hey! Leiana calm down...

Waaa... very clever ah, you!
Coming to the aid of and siding with a woman, the `knight in shining
armour' strategy. Can gain favours from her this way. Actually, I oso
do that at times heheh!

Get on a woman's good side and you might get `one side' Muahaha!
[Please laugh at my weak joke here, okay Biggie?]

But approach this with caution, Biggie friend. This "Leiana" might
actually turn out to be a middle-aged `pakchik' or singlet-wearing `ah
pek' with thinning hair, a beer belly, bad breath and hair on his back.
Hmm, but since you've shown homosexual tendencies here, that might be a
good thing haha!

> if unfortunate to have him around
> in Kelantan/Malaysia, the whole country will not progress to the
> best...

Fulamak!! Thanks for the flattery!
Me, all of *one* person, being responsible for a whole state and
country! WOW!! I am SOOOO powerful and influential!

> they, the PAS should be accounted for the unproductive
> environment for their own state/country.

PAS no "the" in front.
And it's "should be *accountable" for plus "in" instead of "for".
I was also a teacher once, so please thank me for giving you free
lessons here, Biggie. {"Tenkyuuu teacher!!"}

Will you make up your mind here? Is PAS ruling a state, country,
continent or what?

> And such kind of people
> won't last long, maybe the next election they will loss everything
> and for forever.

More grammatical errors here. Sorry, your free lesson is over. Now must
PAY. So want or not?

"maybe"... hehe! Not confident that they will lose, eh?
Nothing lasts forever lar, so what's the problem here?

> With so much of MUSLIM (Halal) law apply for
> Kelantan, no investors will invest in that state, so needless to
> say... no more "ba ku teh".

hehe! This imbecile doesn't seem to know much about things BUT still
trying hard to bluff his way here. So, how "so much of MUSLIM (Halal)
law apply for Kelantan" right now? 100? 1000? And what are they?

BTW investors are profit-driven and motivated lar. I can elaborate on
this but I'm too lazy to spend too much time to `layan' ignorant morons
like you.

Oh, for the info of the others here, this "ba ku teh" was and still is
available in Kelantan at the Chinese/non-Muslim restaurants and hawker
stalls. Plus beer too. Why should they NOT be available?

> What else can Ahmad and PAS do to
> sacrifice for themselves for the interests of the people of
> Malaysia and Kelantan.

What?

> My judgement will never be wrong...

For your own sake, please don't bet your house and the farm on it LOL!

> they
> are a bunch of selfish people... using the religion to cover up
> their own wrong doing, and giving all sort of excuses and lies.

What *are* "their own wrong doing" which they're covering up using
religion?? Plus what are the excuses and lies here?

Oh, I know that you won't be able to answer them. That's not surprising
lah since you, leiana and the worms which I waylay and challenge here
share one characteristic: hurling statements which you don't/can't
substantiate.

But that's just it with these worms - their sole objective is to try
belittle and demean anything that have to do with Malays and Muslims...
Islam, PAS, Kelantan...

And that's why this leiana is so angry with me - that I challenge the
statements and remarks made by these infantile maggots. Now she's angry
with that because this racist wants the group to be filled with
messages that contribute towards putting Muslims and Malays in a bad
light. Truth and accuracy aren't important.

This leiana is the group's `bouncer'... abusing and trying to
intimidate anyone who challenges her/its fellow maggots' posts.
Probably thought that some of us here are as spineless as it is. Boy,
is that imbecile wrong! LOL!

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 1, 2002, 6:41:10 AM8/1/02
"Bill" <ku6...@pd.jaring.my> wrote Thu 01 Aug 2002 04:41:47p

> Analyzing you? You think I have nothing better to do?

Hey, that's what *you* want to do, Bill when you ask me in the last
post!! So why are you backing out now?

Oh, you have `something better' to do than making half-truth remarks
and then running away like a dog?

> I am not new here, your posting make me feel you are strong PAS
> supporter, who support
> Taliban and terrorism.

Darn, my cover's blown!!
I'm gonna get nuked by the CIA LOL!

Ah, so now you've confirmed that you are indeed of the same school of
thought as this leiana - just make remarks without backing them up.
You've made a serious accusation against me here, Bill. Unlike cowards
like you, I'm using my real name here. And now that and reputation is
at stake. So where is it that I'm a supporter of terrorism here? Let's
see your proof.

Or will you be running away like a dog yet again?

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 1, 2002, 6:55:33 AM8/1/02
leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote Thu 01 Aug 2002 05:35:36p

> Naaa, he doesn't have the guts to support such highly sophiscated
> terror group.

Yup, one one leiana does have guts - making half-truth statements and
then running away with your tail between your legs. So, this Bill is
one of your association's memebers lar? heheh!

> The most he did is spray a few cans of spray infront
> of the government office or break a few shop's window. poor
> Ahmad,...he had changed a lot since the last time I saw his post.

Yeah, now *you* get beaten up and mangled here too, eh?
Don't feel bad about it - I do that with ALL racists and MORONS
like you LOL!

> Gone were the days where he can discuss some topic
> interlectually. I guess PAS must have corrupted his mind very
> seriouasly, he is so extreme and fanatic now....Just look at his
> post directed to me. Pityful pityful Ahmad. Such a behaviour is
> worrying and hope he will get help soon.

So, when will you reply to those posts? I'll bet that you won't. Won't
be surprising since that's the typical behaviour of all those cowardly
bigots that I've dealt with at SCM. You're nothing different, much less
special. Just garden-variety level.

But *you* had better get help from a psychiatrist real soon. You sound
really desperate and bitter now after getting these whackings. Might
not be long before you get driven off the edge. I'm such an annoying
guy, eh? heheh!

So, how will you go about with your anti-Malay and Muslim agenda now?
Big Mouth and Bill aren't much, what with their limited intelligence
and knowledge. Can't rely on them to cover your arse. And you can't
cover theirs too now that I'm in FULLTIME again at SCM against your
type. It'll be a lot tougher for you maggots to make anti-Malay and
Muslim posts as it was just a few weeks ago.

Oh, you *can* make and post them since no one can stop you. BUT you'll
be facing challenges and questions to your statements, this I can
assure you. These Kelantanese are really disrupting your agenda, eh
leiana? Can't blame you for HATING them haha!

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 1, 2002, 8:20:24 AM8/1/02
Stephen Lim <ker...@deadspam.com> wrote Thu 01 Aug 2002 03:48:39p

> honest to god mike, you are sounding like a che mat who wants a
> fight!

Shhhh!!! You really like to `kacau daun' and reveal things that are in
my heart! I'm trying to pass myself off as the victim here!:)

Ah, new term for the Oxford dictionary: "like a che mat" Wow! Ain't I
glamorous or what!

But seriously, Stephen (and for the others here especially): To set the
record straight, I *don't* want, much less seek out fights that involve
abuses and nastiness, although I've gotten into a few lately.

Don't want people here to have a bad impression of me, that I'm the
egoistical and confrontational type... especially the divorcees[1] who
lurk at these groups;) As I had mentioned in another thread: Why be
enemies when we can be friends?

This is not to be mistaken with "heated arguments and debates"...
something like what lalu is having with Paul Saccani, for instance. Or
the ones between Michael (Pan) and Mr_Magoo, which aren't *fights*.

That said, I don't shirk from one either when someone starts something,
as this leiana is finding out. Not too worried when people gang up,
become abusive and vulgar and make personal attacks. Oh, *it* will also
find out whether I have the stomach to continue to gutter level should
it wish to take it there. Don't want to be nasty with anyone but...

[1] As an aside, there's a pretty one in Sabah who follows SCuM with
her friends. They never post though. She'd send her comments to *me*
instead. One of her quotations on why she's not involved here: "Ramai
betul yang jahat-jahat dan biadap. Tak ada sopan langsung dan
keterlaluan."

Translation: "There are so many nasty people who are also crude. They
have no civility at all and are often just too much."

Something for us active participants here to think about. Would be nice
if more people are encouraged to participate and post instead of just
lurking. We see the same boring faces here... Stephen Lim, Pan,
ignoramus, Michael Wang, Observer, Peewee... Oh, I've conveniently left
out my name since this is *my* post and because that janda thinks that
I'm okay heheh!

Stephen Lim

Aug 1, 2002, 7:32:43 AM8/1/02
On 1 Aug 2002 12:20:24 GMT, Ahmad Sayuthi <say...@myrealbox.com>
wrote:

>Something for us active participants here to think about. Would be nice
>if more people are encouraged to participate and post instead of just
>lurking. We see the same boring faces here... Stephen Lim, Pan,
>ignoramus, Michael Wang, Observer, Peewee... Oh, I've conveniently left
>out my name since this is *my* post and because that janda thinks that
>I'm okay heheh!

oh if i were you, i won't use the term janda... no nice to reveal so
much in public lah ..

if this is too boring, i can change handle and go anonymous too in
scm/scs.. hehehehehe...maybe activate back a singaporean account too
in the process! :) then i will be as straightforward as a rod and put
on my singaporean side ... :)

so sheridin coming up to KL to open a branch ?

ignoramus

Aug 1, 2002, 9:19:47 AM8/1/02
On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 05:32:28 GMT, panNO...@musician.org (Pan) wrote:

<snipped>

>And Cik Mat made a bigoted remark? When?

Err...Cik Mat? Miss Mat? ;-)

intruder

Aug 1, 2002, 10:54:02 AM8/1/02
>>Now this is one understanding guy who also seems to know what's
> >>actually inside me and my motivations. Haiyaa, so hard to try and
> >>pretend to you lah:)
> >No, Ahmad, we all understand you and know what is inside you.
>
> Do you? What do you think is inside of him?
Irritation and obsession.
He thinks you understand him and you know what is actually inside him.
This is because you supported him, naturally he will think that.
You want to be serious?

It is obvious that one cannot know what is inside another by just
merely corresponding to a thread and posting in an NG.
Therefore, I do of course not know what is inside his head.
But you do not know either.
I only respond to his name calling which he started, not only to me,
but to others.
This has nothing to do with intelligence.

> >That is why you get hurt all the time and reply so elaborately..
> >You expose to much of your emotions.
>
> Too much for what?

As you may have experienced, some people tend resolve to name calling,
including you, if they get irritated. Shouting fuck here and shutup is
to much.
One loses a conversation when one resolve to name calling fuck, bigot
..dumb,
idiot..... That is in a thread starting with a serious conversation.
That is of no use, and this exhibits unbalanced emotions.
That is too much.

> >BTW, mike understands you too. He is right to point others of going
> >to far. But that is mutual.
>
> You, Mr. Intruder, intruded into this newsgroup with several bigoted
> posts and claims to know all about Malaysia,

A claim which you cannot support. I do not know all about Malaysia.
Your claim is absurd.
I intruded in this newgroup as everybody else does. No one gets an
invitation.

>rather than with reasoned opinions and questions for people who know
more >than you.

You do not know what I know and how much I know, and neither do I know
what you know. I am not that arrogant.
And in fact I find your statement arrogant.

You have
> shown occasional flashes of intelligence and thoughtfulness,

This NG is not about showing to be intelligent.

> but the
> initial impression we've gotten of you as a bigot has been repeatedly
> confirmed by a series of grossly stereotypical remarks about Malays
> and so forth.

Did I? can you support that. Or do you know more than me.
Is this your type of reasoned opinion as you stated above?
To reason, please supply fact and reference.

My initial conversation was about muslim nations not beeing
succesfull.
I was called a bigot.. and diverged to a total other subject where you
intruded.
Dr. M, a Muslim, made an analoge statement.
I can give you the reference, but this is not in scope.

Making bigoted remarks is not "going too far"; it is
> just plain wrong and stupid.

It is. I do not doubt that.
Ahmad has fallen prey to this. I consider a bigot remark as:
one who is strongly partial to one's own group,(PAS)
religion (orthrodox Islam) ,
race (whatever that may be)
or politics (PAS)
and is intolerant of those who differ (read his remarks)
Can you falsify this?
Or is this not a reasonable question to one who knows more?

Have a nice day.

Intruder
Frankfurt am Main

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 1, 2002, 12:16:19 PM8/1/02
panNO...@musician.org (Pan) wrote Thu 01 Aug 2002 01:26:24p

> On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 21:35:21 +0900, Stephen Lim

>>mike, psst, keep out of it, let che mat has his moment of glory -
>>he is trying to make a comeback here... :)
>
> I know he can handle himself, but I've seen too much of this crap
> not to make a comment on it.

Thanks for your concern and you voicing out on this. And it's
encouraging to note that you're aware of it. Many people are keeping
silent since it appears to be `open season' to make bigoted statements
about Muslims and Malays and things connected to them. You'll see many
of the cretins at SCM, who had previously been lurking, getting
emboldened by this.

Not to place too much value into this but these worms do know that some
people (me included) won't turn the other cheek, ignore or killfile
them and allow them a free passage. I'd much rather confront them as I
did with morons like Gr8ndAnal, thank you very much:)

Including this leiana, who previously was hiding behind a facade of
`trying to seek the truth' and being `intellectual' (a few replies
pushed it into revealing what it really was)

*It* knows that most of these cretins will no longer feel `safe and
secure' to continue doing so when people challenge these remarks. And
*it* knows that I will when I came back to SCM after the World Cup.
Thought it could intimidate or make me feel disgusted enough to leave
this group. Bad move! That's an invitation to stay:)

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 1, 2002, 12:16:21 PM8/1/02
Stephen Lim <ker...@deadspam.com> wrote Wed 31 Jul 2002 10:00:20p

> ya lah, you kelantanese must have some chili in the blood
> ...cannot fight your destiny so it has to come out soonest or
> later.

Can't be my destiny then cause I'm not Kelantanese by birth. But my
children and `the enemy' are. Guess I'm doing my fighting on their
behalf then.

> was in the neighbourhood and upon coming back, i saw ng yen yen

> standing waiting i thought for me but she was meeting someone from
> africa on an official visit..

Sorry for sounding clueless but who's Ng Yen Yen...?

> ah...broadband and english radio online :) good to be back again!

Besides the fixed rate, which for me will be cheaper, that's the other
thing which I want - a viable way to download music. I can live with a
slow connection for the rest of my life (but must be cheaper) for I'm
doing mostly text-based stuff... email, newsgroups, graphics off with
Opera, plus having the patience to wait for pages to load (forced to
wait lah, so what to do)

But music is something else. Had downloaded a few songs with Napster a
year or two ago but it's not really practical and feasible due to the
lengthy time spent and cost. I usually ask that `girl' in Clementi to
download certain songs with her cable and uploading them to me via ICQ,
which is faster than through that other method.

Ah, what I'll give to have music right now! What's the minimum speed
for Internet radio btw? Had tried it with RealPlayer a long time ago
but the sound was jerky. Would ISDN be enough?

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 1, 2002, 12:16:24 PM8/1/02
[Top-posting for a change:]

Saw Mark Intruder's post from Michael's reply. This is a one-off for I
don't want to waste my time too much.

As Intruder well knows, he's in my killfile since a few months ago. Now
that is something for him to be `proud' of since there's only a very
very few from SCM. That takes a lot of doing since I have a rather high
tolerance level. I know that when I don't reply to any of his posts, he
can boost his ego and con himself that I've been rendered speechless by
his `intelligence' and `wit'. Or that I'm `afraid' to argue with him.
Well, no problem with me.

As with my other post about him when I mentioned the real reasons why
he was abused by the others here, this one will hurt his feelings yet
again. And definitely infuriate him further. No malicious or with any
petty motivations here (or then)... just my frank opinion.

He definitely harbours grudges against me from that last one, which is
why he has joined leiana to try get back at me. He'll just have to be
more mature and open-minded about it instead of being vengeful since
there was nothing malicious about my opinions on him.

And it was *his* fault that I had even replied to his message. He knew
that he was in many killfiles and got 10 cents too clever - he modified
his name and thus his messages were downloaded. Well, since I was
forced to do so, I had to get my money's worth, don't I?:)

As Michael had mentioned here, this is one bigoted person who had made
cheap remarks. EXTREMELY egoistic too and loudly insists that he knows
everything there is to know about Malaysia especially, plus everything
else under the sun <Sigh!>

To be fair, some of his posts and opinions are worthwhile but these
were few and far in between. Most of them (this is gonna hurt you, Mark
so close your eyes or just skip them) are plain banal and asinine. His
style of writing and English at times would give me a headache. I
wouldn't know what he was driving at. Perhaps that's a tactic to
confuse his opponents. Or perhaps his writing just plain sucks.

He seems to be a proponent of the "He who has the last word, wins"
school of thought. Regardless of content. Obviously finds it hard, if
not impossible, to accept others' points (I read them from others'
replies) and instead `counters' with moronic, childish and often
irrelevant replies. And often lacing them with abuses and crude
vulgarities. Most likely feeling that he had `won' when the others just
give up instead of continuing to waste their time.

A final piece of advice to Mark - as I had given to Tjlim yesterday -
and this is in all sincerity: You do offer something interesting and
useful to SCM should you cease to be petty and obnoxious, keep that ego
in check and be more open-minded and willingness to *honestly* listen
others' views. That is based on the few posts which indicate that you
do have the intelligence.

When you are in others' killfile or plainly ignored, ALL those time and
energy spent in thinking and writing go down the drain...
totally discounted without any thought given although they might
actually be of quality.

SCM is an interesting place but, despite being able to read others'
posts, it does get lonely when one is considered as not existing in
people's mind here. And what does one really gain in that situation?

*Think* about it. Or continue to hold a grudge, be vengeful and flame
me for this (plus that last one). Even with the last one, it won't
deduct anything from my life nor have any effect on me here at SCM.

panNO...@musician.org (Pan) wrote Thu 01 Aug 2002 01:32:28p

Stephen Lim

Aug 1, 2002, 11:40:07 AM8/1/02
On 1 Aug 2002 16:16:21 GMT, Ahmad Sayuthi <say...@myrealbox.com>
wrote:

>Can't be my destiny then cause I'm not Kelantanese by birth. But my

>children and `the enemy' are. Guess I'm doing my fighting on their
>behalf then.

that explain why you are so nice sometimes.. hehehehe

>Sorry for sounding clueless but who's Ng Yen Yen...?

MCA Wanita chief.. deputy tourism minister

>Ah, what I'll give to have music right now! What's the minimum speed
>for Internet radio btw? Had tried it with RealPlayer a long time ago
>but the sound was jerky. Would ISDN be enough?

i am linked up to London Heart FM 106.2 and it goes around 20k speed
which is lagging now due to their link and the detoriating performance
of TMNet..

however there is this cool Belgian radio station at 300k with live
video feed of the dj room ....

don't use real player - try the windows media player which i find is
less of a hassle to use ..you can still link up with a dial in except
each minute you are paying for the broadcast..so not worth it..

ignoramus

Aug 1, 2002, 1:07:19 PM8/1/02
On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:00:20 +0900, Stephen Lim <ker...@deadspam.com>
wrote:
<snipped>

>upon coming back, i saw ng yen yen standing waiting i thought for me
>but she was meeting someone from africa on an official visit..

Maybe she heard Chu Mei Feng was trying to get into the country. :-)

dino

Aug 1, 2002, 1:46:30 PM8/1/02
"Chris Cochrane" <coch...@NOSPAM.ziplip.com> wrote in

> Ahmad, if leiana send you her photo can share with us? 'She' might
> just be the rich lady you were looking for...kah kah kah...
> Chinese got one saying: Fighting at the end of the bed, eventually
> lead to loving at the top of the bed.
> OK, OK, I am sorry...please continue your flaming.

There is no need to ask a third party for my photo, I am quite confident of
my look and figure and thus don't mind sending you one. Unlike someone here
who look like old fat rafida aziz (judging from her X-face). Puke...

intruder

Aug 1, 2002, 2:12:32 PM8/1/02
On 1 Aug 2002 10:34:37 GMT, Ahmad Sayuthi <say...@myrealbox.com>
wrote:

>"BIG_MOUTH" <BIG_...@FUCKMUSLIMS.ORG.MY> wrote Thu 01 Aug 2002

>> Hey! Hey! Leiana calm down...
>
>Waaa... very clever ah, you!
>Coming to the aid of and siding with a woman,

Huh? Can you go so far? What has gender to do with
that? Is this latent sexcist behaviour emerging?

leiana

Aug 1, 2002, 2:49:33 PM8/1/02

> How many, leiana? What's the actual number of those you *claim* to
> represent here?

Just look the threads that against you and count them, need I had to
elaborate further? :)

> And why are they against me? (Please submit in
> bulleted point form hehe!)

and why not, see list below:

* You are racist

Proof : See the remarks she made on me...hmmm, let count them, shall we?
1> Your fellow bigot leiana is here ....
2> when racists and cowards like you bla bla bla...
3> You are racist, that's for sure. And a cheap, `jualan murah' one
4> you're just a garden-variety racist and bigot...
5> But your rotten core and deceit can't remain hidden...
6> what you really are - a racist and bigot....
7> your fellow bigoted and ignorant worms
8> a racist and bigot... *someone* whom I know here...
9> you're a racist and a bigot.
10> Racists and bigots like you
11> an abusive and vulgar racist and bigot.
12> people like you, assorted maggots bla bla bla...

Notice I never hurl any of the above remarks to you? Instead you are the
one who started the flame, well, I tell you this, it takes one to know one.
And also you need to enrich your vocabulary, you just repeating the same
stuff again and again, and thaz really boring....yawnnnn and the worst
thing is after all these abusive words, she mentioned ///

> [See? I'm ALWAYS polite despite dealing
> with someone abusive and vulgar like you]

You obviously lack the ability to conduct an interlectual discussion

** I cannot reason with you, whenever I touch on the issue of all the
injustice that PAS had put upon the helpless and silence kelantan
women..you just side track, that all you ever do, you side track.

Proof :
>>Leiana : You just can't be reasoning.

>Ahmad : Nope, absolutely not. The fact is, you're just a garden-variety
> racist and bigot...

See my point, how to reason to a guy that keep hurling these words to you.

*** You are ignorant, if you are a women, so you said (a janda), than for
god sake, help those Kelantan women, You don't know your rights, cause
nobody had ever told you that you need not have to listen to those PAS
fanatic sex maniac ulamak. Why let those lunatic control your life? Why
let them decide what you had to dress? where to work? which counter to
queue ? why let them beat you up like a punching bag? Don't you have any
self dignity or pride? Learn to say no and fuck off. Cause that'z your life
after all.

> So why are people like you and Big Mouth against me, leiana?

cause you are one hopeless bitch

> Yeah, you do try to mask this with a veneer of respectability,
> trying to give the impression that you're "a seeker of truth and
> justice".

Indeed I am, indeed I am. thank you.

> Well, dream on! One of the reasons why I'm still here is to take on
> morons like you.

You are fighting the wrong enemy, your true enemy is back home... the
ulamak that control your life, your sex life and later disvoice you and go
for younger chick...go bite off their dick.

> You'll have to get a new, fresh name when you abandon this

> one which is now synonymous with "abusive and cowardly racist and
> bigot"]

I am quite happy with the current one ..thank you

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 1, 2002, 4:06:33 PM8/1/02
panNO...@musician.org (Pan) wrote Thu 01 Aug 2002 05:03:36p

> On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 14:17:13 +0900, Stephen Lim

>>>Do you? What do you think is inside of him?

>>too much cigarette and kretek smoke inside his lungs, that i am
>>sure!
>
> Hahahahaha, good one! :-)
>
> P.S. I hope not.

I hope not too.
Actually, Stephen's mentioning about it has brought about an uneasy
reminder about the `joys' of smoking, of what it does. It definitely is
NOT a good thing to do, no matter how you look at it. Even if
cigarettes are given away for free (which they definitely are not).
Well, that's another reminder which must be heeded before it's too
late. Can't keep on procrastinating, simply waiting for that one fine
day when I'll really quit.

Stephen Lim

Aug 1, 2002, 7:21:13 PM8/1/02

hmmmm this dino is leiana too ?

Pan

Aug 1, 2002, 8:27:39 PM8/1/02
On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 16:48:39 +0900, Stephen Lim <ker...@deadspam.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 06:40:51 GMT, panNO...@musician.org (Pan) wrote:

>>On 1 Aug 2002 04:10:38 GMT, leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>[snip]
>>>Are we all racist???
>>[snip]
>>
>>Start with answering that question honestly for yourself: Are you a
>>racist? What evidence do you have to support your prejudices?
>>
>>Michael
>
>honest to god mike, you are sounding like a che mat who wants a fight!
>the french vacation good feeling is dying off ? :)

Is that how I come across?

Best,

Pan

Aug 1, 2002, 8:30:46 PM8/1/02

Isn't Cik short for Encik in Terengganu/Kelantan?

Bill

Aug 1, 2002, 8:32:27 PM8/1/02

> "Bill" <ku6...@pd.jaring.my> wrote Thu 01 Aug 2002 04:41:47p
>
> > Analyzing you? You think I have nothing better to do?
>
> Hey, that's what *you* want to do, Bill when you ask me in the last
> post!! So why are you backing out now?
>
> Oh, you have `something better' to do than making half-truth remarks
> and then running away like a dog?
>
> > I am not new here, your posting make me feel you are strong PAS
> > supporter, who support
> > Taliban and terrorism.
>
> Darn, my cover's blown!!
> I'm gonna get nuked by the CIA LOL!
>
> Ah, so now you've confirmed that you are indeed of the same school of
> thought as this leiana - just make remarks without backing them up.
> You've made a serious accusation against me here, Bill. Unlike cowards
> like you, I'm using my real name here. And now that and reputation is
> at stake. So where is it that I'm a supporter of terrorism here? Let's
> see your proof.

You stand out as strong PAS supporter;
PAS support Taliban and Terrorism.
Everyone knows that, Do I need to prove that?

BTW, pls ask your tok guru how 'samseng' your Allah is.

Pan

Aug 1, 2002, 9:00:56 PM8/1/02
On 1 Aug 2002 07:54:02 -0700, mark_i...@hotmail.com (intruder)
wrote:

>>>Now this is one understanding guy who also seems to know what's
>> >No, Ahmad, we all understand you and know what is inside you.
>>
>> Do you? What do you think is inside of him?
>Irritation and obsession.

What do you think he's obsessed with?

>He thinks you understand him and you know what is actually inside him.
>This is because you supported him, naturally he will think that.
>You want to be serious?

Yep. I want to be serious. At least some of the time.

>It is obvious that one cannot know what is inside another by just
>merely corresponding to a thread and posting in an NG.

Thanks. Glad to see you know that.

>Therefore, I do of course not know what is inside his head.
>But you do not know either.

But I didn't claim to. I just "listen" to what he writes and don't
assume I know what's "inside him."

>I only respond to his name calling which he started, not only to me,
>but to others.
>This has nothing to do with intelligence.

What do you think has prompted him to "call you names"?

>> >That is why you get hurt all the time and reply so elaborately..
>> >You expose to much of your emotions.
>>
>> Too much for what?
>As you may have experienced, some people tend resolve to name calling,
>including you, if they get irritated.

Yep.

>Shouting fuck here and shutup is
>to much.

Are you a delicate flower? Perhaps you shouldn't be on USENET, in that
case. :-) At the very least, you should try to make your posts less
inflammatory if you don't want vehement responses.

>One loses a conversation when one resolve to name calling fuck, bigot
>..dumb,
>idiot.....

Some people are bigots. Saying that is not defamation when it's true.

> That is in a thread starting with a serious conversation.

Yes, this started with serious conversation; then, like many threads
here, it degenerated.

>That is of no use, and this exhibits unbalanced emotions.
>That is too much.

Did you ever consider whether any of the content of your postings
provoked any of the responses you don't like?

>> >BTW, mike understands you too. He is right to point others of going
>> >to far. But that is mutual.
>>
>> You, Mr. Intruder, intruded into this newsgroup with several bigoted
>> posts and claims to know all about Malaysia,
>A claim which you cannot support. I do not know all about Malaysia.
>Your claim is absurd.

You refused to accept corrections of false statements.

>I intruded in this newgroup as everybody else does. No one gets an
>invitation.

I was making a little pun on your moniker. :-)

>>rather than with reasoned opinions and questions for people who know
>more >than you.
>You do not know what I know and how much I know, and neither do I know
>what you know. I am not that arrogant.
>And in fact I find your statement arrogant.

Too bad. You should look back at your early posts to this newsgroup
and the way you treated the most knowledgeable and respected posters
here, like Uncle Yap.

>You have
>> shown occasional flashes of intelligence and thoughtfulness,
>This NG is not about showing to be intelligent.

Are you saying that there is no positive value to intelligence in
discussion groups?

>> but the
>> initial impression we've gotten of you as a bigot has been repeatedly
>> confirmed by a series of grossly stereotypical remarks about Malays
>> and so forth.
>Did I? can you support that. Or do you know more than me.

I know you through your words.

>Is this your type of reasoned opinion as you stated above?

Why else? Why would I come to such a conclusion other than by reading
what you have posted? When you started posting here, you were a blank
slate. You fleshed out a portrait of a person of some intelligence on
certain subjects, capable of interesting repartee, but with ingrained
prejudices regarding Malays and Malaysia.

>To reason, please supply fact and reference.

The reference is to your own posts. If you haven't kept copies, check
Google.

>My initial conversation was about muslim nations not beeing
>succesfull.
>I was called a bigot.. and diverged to a total other subject where you
>intruded.
>Dr. M, a Muslim, made an analoge statement.
>I can give you the reference, but this is not in scope.

Dr. M. is also a bigot. He's prejudiced against almost every ethnicity
and nationality that ever existed, and habitually thinks in
stereotypes. His latest statement on the two new "Malay dilemmas" is a
study in gross stereotypes.

>Making bigoted remarks is not "going too far"; it is
>> just plain wrong and stupid.
>
>It is. I do not doubt that.

So why don't you try to be more thoughtful and careful?

>Ahmad has fallen prey to this. I consider a bigot remark as:
>one who is strongly partial to one's own group,(PAS)
>religion (orthrodox Islam) ,
>race (whatever that may be)
>or politics (PAS)
>and is intolerant of those who differ (read his remarks)
>Can you falsify this?

If he is intolerant of all who disagree with him, why is it that he
has never attacked me personally for being an American, a Jew,
anti-PLO, a supporter - albeit reluctantly and lately much less so
(though I haven't been posting about it here) - of the U.S. attack on
Afghanistan, a strong opponent of PAS? Doesn't that strongly suggest
that his reasons for attacking you and the others are due to something
other than mere differences of opinion, religion, nationality, or
ethnicity?

>Or is this not a reasonable question to one who knows more?

It is a question you should ask yourself and ponder deeply. And you
should ask him _why_ he supports PAS and listen to his responses,
rather than making the prejudiced assumption that every single person
who votes for PAS is an intolerant extremist. Things are way more
complicated than that.

>Have a nice day.

You too.

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 2, 2002, 1:24:40 AM8/2/02
"Bill" <ku6...@pd.jaring.my> wrote Fri 02 Aug 2002 08:32:27a

> You stand out as strong PAS supporter;

That's right. I've never hidden that and i have no shame of it. Should
I, in your books?

That said, I'm aslo a strong supporter of Keadilan. Plus of certain
personalities in Umno and on certain policies of the party itself. Not
to mention those of the DAP and Aliran too among others.

So what do all these prove in your mind?

> PAS support Taliban and Terrorism.
> Everyone knows that, Do I need to prove that?

Everyone... even the Chilean monks in a monastry high up the Andes?
Yes, you do need to prove that actually: "PAS support Taliban and
Terrorism".

But I doubt that you can/will. You've shown that you're the type who
just throws a statement or remark and would just run away when
challenged to substantiate them. It's been a nice few weeks throwing
away provocative posts laced with deceit and getting away with it.
Well, things aren't as cosy now, wh?

> BTW, pls ask your tok guru how 'samseng' your Allah is.

So how samseng is Allah, Bill?
Hey, you're diverting from the real question - as usual.
You've accused me of being a supporter of terrorism. Now that's
something serious. And you've not substantiated it but instead tries to
justify that with some vague and simplistic `proof', plus to throw a
red herring. Won't work with me, bud.

So how's that again with your accusation here, Bill?
If you still can't explain it, you'd better retract it for I don't take
kindly to anonymous and cowardly monkeys hurling slurs in an attempt to
tarnish me here.

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 2, 2002, 4:30:11 AM8/2/02
leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote Fri 02 Aug 2002 02:49:33a

>> How many, leiana? What's the actual number of those you *claim*
>> to represent here?
>
> Just look the threads that against you and count them, need I had
> to elaborate further? :)

Yes, you do need to elaborate further in fact, for this does not help
to explain your claim. Okay, there's you, Big Mouth, Bill and Mark
Intruder... Yeah, that's `many' of you; all having the same traits and
similarities and hating and loathing me to the core. This really
flatters, honours, glamourises and encourages me further actually.

Reason why you/they hate me so much? They no longer get a free passage
and peace of mind when making irresponsible and provocative remarks to
demean Malays and Muslims... deceitful and cowardly types who do so by
taking advantage of the genuine and earnest posters and messages to
piggyback on and make their cheap shots.

Definitely wishing that I had not returned to SCM after the World Cup
and had found something else to amuse myself with. Or that I'm the
easy-to-harass-by-ganging up, intimidate, discourage, distract and
confuse type, right? Would definitely love to physically strangle, kick
and beat me up and chop me to pieces.

Oh, if you are really a woman, I'm sure you'd love to molest me too,
and puke and vomit on me as you had mentioned. Kinky! Muahaha! [Big
Mouth is getting jealous here;]

>> And why are they against me? (Please submit in
>> bulleted point form hehe!)
>
> and why not, see list below:
>
> * You are racist

Ah, now you're trying to pin that one me instead. I had called you that
and, more importantly, backed it up. Let's see yours...

> Proof : See the remarks she made on me...hmmm, let count them,
> shall we? 1> Your fellow bigot leiana is here ....
> 2> when racists and cowards like you bla bla bla...
> 3> You are racist, that's for sure. And a cheap, `jualan murah'
> one 4> you're just a garden-variety racist and bigot...
> 5> But your rotten core and deceit can't remain hidden...
> 6> what you really are - a racist and bigot....
> 7> your fellow bigoted and ignorant worms
> 8> a racist and bigot... *someone* whom I know here...
> 9> you're a racist and a bigot.
> 10> Racists and bigots like you
> 11> an abusive and vulgar racist and bigot.
> 12> people like you, assorted maggots bla bla bla...

You've stated 12 something. And just *what* are they supposed to be
proof of?!

> Notice I never hurl any of the above remarks to you?

Notice why that's because they refer to *you* instead?

> Instead you
> are the one who started the flame,

No, this is not a flame. If it was, you'd have gotten it by now, as
imbeciles like Gr8ndAnal had received since last year.

And no, it was you and the maggots who had started it. You had taken
exception to the fact that I had waylaid and challenged you and
especially the maggots who had made cheap racist and bigoted remarks
against Malays and Muslims.

You had wanted for this to continue at SCM and I am seen by you as a
threat... discouraging and preventing your fellow racist maggots from
having an easy time here. Thus the need to try harass and intimidate me
with abuses and hope that I'd go away. Boy, were you wrong with this
one! LOL!

> well, I tell you this, it takes
> one to know one.

Okay, so according to *you*, I'm a racist too. Fine enough.
But there's a problem, sweetie: *Prove* it as I had shown here.

> And also you need to enrich your vocabulary, you
> just repeating the same stuff again and again, and thaz really
> boring....yawnnnn and the worst thing is after all these abusive
> words, she mentioned ///

"...she mentioned" what?
Did you puke and vomit too?? And on a Malay and Kelantanese? heheh!
Okay, I'll repeat it again then: You are a racist and a bigot. All your
pretensions before this have been exposed and you now stand naked for
all to see what you really are.

You've also conveniently deleted most of what I had accused you of,
your real intentions, your deceit etc. instead of answering them. That
means they are ALL true. Hoping to wriggle away like a cowardly and
irresponsible worm by not answering? Let's see how much luck you're
having in trying to extricate yourself from this, sweetheart.

> You obviously lack the ability to conduct an interlectual
> discussion

I am hurt by your impression of me! heheh!
Anyway, that makes me easy meat for you to deal with here, no? That
you'll have a real fun time ripping me apart and kicking me around
since I lack the ability to conduct an interlectual (sic) discussion.
So why isn't that happening?

> ** I cannot reason with you,

That's true. You continuously get clobbered here because you're in the
wrong and that I've exposed you for what you are.

> whenever I touch on the issue of all
> the injustice that PAS had put upon the helpless and silence
> kelantan women..you just side track, that all you ever do, you
> side track.

haha! Nice try to sidetrack and divert attention from the *real* issue
here about you and your fellow bigoted maggots! Throw in a red herring
or two and try to sound `earnest and actually wanting to engage in an
intellectual discussion'. And hoping that I'll get distracted and let
you off and.

But it won't work, unfortunately for you.

>>Ahmad : Nope, absolutely not. The fact is, you're just a
>>garden-variety
>> racist and bigot...
>
> See my point, how to reason to a guy that keep hurling these words
> to you.

See my point, what's to reason with a proven racist and bigot who's
trying real hard to divert from the issue by throwing a red herring or
two.

> *** You are ignorant, if you are a women, so you said (a janda),
> than for god sake, help those Kelantan women, You don't know your
> rights, cause nobody had ever told you that you need not have to
> listen to those PAS fanatic sex maniac ulamak. Why let those
> lunatic control your life? Why let them decide what you had to
> dress? where to work? which counter to queue ? why let them beat
> you up like a punching bag? Don't you have any self dignity or
> pride? Learn to say no and fuck off. Cause that'z your life after
> all.

And tries real hard yet again to *pretend* to be someone who's actually
sincere and not another one of those deceitful worms who're out for
opportunities to bash Malays and Muslims with cheap shots. Throwing in
questions too! Praying real hard that I'll be distracted by your
desperate, last-ditch `pasar malam' cheap attempt, eh? ROTFLMAO!!

Oh, I could and would answer those question were they posed by someone
else... someone sincere and earnest in wanting to discuss. Someone whom
I respect. You just ain't one, leiana. You've proven to be what I've
said about you and I'll just treat you and your fellow maggots in the
way that your kind deserves: CONTEMPT.

>> So why are people like you and Big Mouth against me, leiana?
> cause you are one hopeless bitch

LOL! You'll have to do better than that, sweetie!
Not getting *really* desperate now, are we? heheh!

>> Yeah, you do try to mask this with a veneer of respectability,
>> trying to give the impression that you're "a seeker of truth and
>> justice".
>
> Indeed I am, indeed I am. thank you.

Thanks for the admission! And I was right yet again: It was all a mask
and a facade to hide your rotten racist core, which is now laid bare.

> You are fighting the wrong enemy, your true enemy is back home...
> the ulamak that control your life, your sex life and later
> disvoice you and go for younger chick...go bite off their dick.

Well, you and the maggots here *are* the right enemies for me to fight.
Which I will continue to do. So what do you intend to do about it?
Trying to intimidate and harass me didn't work. Plus now you're
exposed. So what's Plan B?

BTW you're getting vulgar here - sure signs of desperation. And your
hands are shaking again. I'm such an annoying guy, eh? Had expected
this to be an easy stroll for you, and encourage your fellow maggots to
keep on with their anti-Malay and Muslim posts. Ended up losing any
semblance of credibility instead LOL!

So how are you going to extricate yourself from this position, sweetie?

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 2, 2002, 6:01:46 AM8/2/02
dino <dino...@hotmail.com> wrote Fri 02 Aug 2002 01:46:30a

> There is no need to ask a third party for my photo, I am quite
> confident of my look and figure and thus don't mind sending you
> one. Unlike someone here who look like old fat rafida aziz
> (judging from her X-face). Puke...

hehe! Cheap and very desperate attempt trying to belittle that person
in my x-face. Again, it won't work and goes to show just how mean and
spiteful you are. Not to mention a liar. That's my best friend's face
ler and anyone with half an eye could see that she's neither old nor
fat and is nowhere near Rafidah Aziz. Puke? People will *drool*
actually.

Don't know whether you're really a woman as you say or actually a
middle-aged homosexual pimp with a shiny pate and hairy armpits. BUT
you do sound jealous. It's unlikely that you're as pretty as her, and
that's why you're sore. If you're actually male, then it's because
you're jealous of *me* heheh!

["Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" question: *Who* is the person in the
x-face?]

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 2, 2002, 6:01:48 AM8/2/02
Stephen Lim <ker...@deadspam.com> wrote Fri 02 Aug 2002 07:21:13a

> hmmmm this dino is leiana too ?

Eh, you and Chris ask for her pix lar. See whether she sends...

leiana

Aug 2, 2002, 12:26:19 PM8/2/02

> Yes, you do need to elaborate further in fact, for this does not help
> to explain your claim. Okay, there's you, Big Mouth, Bill and Mark
> Intruder... Yeah, that's `many' of you;

Glad to hear that you agreed, now get lost, there is no place for a person
like you in here. You disgusting litter pest. You presence here is a
disgrace of your race and what you have said showed that your IQ is far
below normal standrad since you can't engage in a normal discussion way. Of
cause you may said you have the right for free speech, but that doesn't
mean you can hurl abusive words to others. Shame on you..Ahamd, the egg
head imbercil.

> all having the same traits and similarities and hating and loathing me to
> the core. This really flatters, honours, glamourises and encourages me
>further actually.

That showed how bitchy you are, you had to be spank all the time for self
satisfaction.

> Definitely wishing that I had not returned to SCM after the World Cup
> and had found something else to amuse myself with.

You shouldn't and nobody asked you to, you itchy bitch.

> Or that I'm the easy-to-harass-by-ganging up, intimidate, discourage,
>distract and confuse type, right?

Well, since you mentioned it, you are confuced indeed

> Would definitely love to physically >strangle, kick
> and beat me up and chop me to pieces.

Naaaa, I wouldn't want to dirty my hands, besides, your sexual criminal
behaviour in which can be seen from the way you harress me will resulted
you be mutilated by your own beloved pas ulamak once they uphold the hudud
law in your state. Hehhh, Ahmad,...chop chop,

> Oh, if you are really a woman, I'm sure you'd love to molest me too,
> and puke and vomit on me as you had mentioned.

See how disgusting you are, your abnormal sexual behaviour must be arised
from your pitiful childhood whereby most probably being abused by your
father --sexually. puke

>> whenever I touch on the issue of all
>> the injustice that PAS had put upon the helpless and silence
>> kelantan women..you just side track, that all you ever do, you
>> side track.
>
> haha! Nice try to sidetrack and divert attention from the *real* issue
> here about you and your fellow bigoted maggots! Throw in a red herring
> or two and try to sound `earnest and actually wanting to engage in an
> intellectual discussion'. And hoping that I'll get distracted and let
> you off and.

See the master at work, trying to avoid my question totally and insists
that the real issue here is about me. You are hopeless, why don't you try
to answer my question, you coward...or may be you know that the truth hurt,
ehhh?

>> *** You are ignorant, if you are a still a decent human being
>> than for god sake, help those Kelantan women, they don't know their
>> rights, cause nobody had ever told them that they need not have to

>> listen to those PAS fanatic sex maniac ulamak. Why let those

>> lunatic control their life? Why let those ulamak decide what they had to
>> dress? where to work? which counter to queue ? why let people like ahamd
>> beat them up like a punching bag?

> And tries real hard yet again to *pretend* to be someone who's actually
> sincere and not another one of those deceitful worms who're out for
> opportunities to bash Malays and Muslims with cheap shots. Throwing in
> questions too! Praying real hard that I'll be distracted by your
> desperate, last-ditch `pasar malam' cheap attempt, eh? ROTFLMAO!!

SEE HOW HE SIDE TRACK AGAIN???? TOTALLY IGNORE MY QUESTION AND CONTINUE TO
HURL ABUSIVE WORDS TOWARD ME??? YES, Ahmad, the truth hurt, indeed.
Since you always avoid my question, this discussion is meaningless.

ignoramus

Aug 2, 2002, 2:50:24 PM8/2/02
On Fri, 02 Aug 2002 00:30:46 GMT, panNO...@musician.org (Pan) wrote:

>>Err...Cik Mat? Miss Mat? ;-)
>
>Isn't Cik short for Encik in Terengganu/Kelantan?

Maybe, but Cik is 'Miss' in Malay.

A.S. care to clarify?

intruder

Aug 2, 2002, 3:37:02 PM8/2/02
On 2 Aug 2002 08:30:11 GMT, Ahmad Sayuthi <say...@myrealbox.com>
wrote:

>leiana <lei...@hotmail.com> wrote Fri 02 Aug 2002 02:49:33a

>>> How many, leiana? What's the actual number of those you *claim*
>>> to represent here?
>>
>> Just look the threads that against you and count them, need I had
>> to elaborate further? :)
>
>Yes, you do need to elaborate further in fact, for this does not help
>to explain your claim. Okay, there's you, Big Mouth, Bill and Mark
>Intruder... Yeah, that's `many' of you; all having the same traits and
>similarities and hating and loathing me to the core.

Hello, Ahmad.
It is that me against them again. We all are the same, he? Sure.

>flatters, honours, glamourises and encourages me further actually.
>
>Reason why you/they hate me so much?

Come on hypocrite, you do not want to know.
If you do, just simply ask.

>They no longer get a free passage
>and peace of mind when making irresponsible and provocative remarks to
>demean Malays and Muslims...

You are not the Representative of the Malays and Muslims.
We in Germany know a lot of Turkish and Moroccan Muslims who are
certainly not that "fundamental" as you. And are very liberal.
You do not stand for the Malays.
Hmmm. I sense some
Self-importance here in you.
What is the cause of your egocentric view?
What are the cures?

deceitful and cowardly types who do so by

>Definitely wishing that I had not returned to SCM after the World Cup
>and had found something else to amuse myself wit

>easy-to-harass-by-ganging up, intimidate, discourage, distract and
>confuse type, right? Would definitely love to physically strangle, kick
>and beat me up and chop me to pieces.

Like I said your perception of the others is queer. Strangle, kick ??
You think about that, just because some in this NG correctly
describe your personality and attack you?
Come Ahmad, take my hand, no one is going to hurt you.
Just some little verbal bashing over an NG, that all.
Don't be afraid.

>Oh, if you are really a woman, I'm sure you'd love to molest me too,

Huh? Again a Freudian slip. You think that of women. What a sexist.
Well, Ahmad, told you our suspicion is not that far sought.
A sexist and a bigot.

Rest of crap deleted.
You must be obsessed with something. All that writing. Must spend
hours for you to reply. We do not hate you, Kelantan boy.
Do you consult your wife about this?

Good evening.

Intruder,

leiana

Aug 2, 2002, 3:42:17 PM8/2/02
remove_me...@freeonline.com (ignoramus) wrote in

Ok than, he is pondan, satisfy?

intruder

Aug 2, 2002, 4:56:20 PM8/2/02

>>> Do you? What do you think is inside of him?
>>Irritation and obsession.
>
>What do you think he's obsessed with?
He has a compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted
feeling or emotion. That fixed idea is that the world (does not
understand his opinion and must be thought some lessons.
This is what I think, let us be clear about that.
This is manifested in the long elaborate posting, long monolouges,
seldom reacting to a reply.
Just look how text he writes without actually responding.
It is about 3 time longer then my respond, why I personally think is
very long..

>>He thinks you understand him and you know what is actually inside him.
>>This is because you supported him, naturally he will think that.
>>You want to be serious?
>
>Yep. I want to be serious. At least some of the time.
>
>>It is obvious that one cannot know what is inside another by just
>>merely corresponding to a thread and posting in an NG.
>
>Thanks. Glad to see you know that.
Well, I am not glad you did not see it that way in the first case.
Of course, the fault is solely mine.

>>Therefore, I do of course not know what is inside his head.
>>But you do not know either.
>
>But I didn't claim to. I just "listen" to what he writes and don't
>assume I know what's "inside him."
No, Michael, but since you think he is so sincere, then his
statement:

Now this is one understanding guy who also seems to know what's
actually inside me and my motivations. Haiyaa, so hard to try and
pretend to you lah:)

The statement must be sincere, or he is fooling you.

>>I only respond to his name calling which he started, not only to me,
>>but to others.
>>This has nothing to do with intelligence.
>
>What do you think has prompted him to "call you names"?

A wrong attitude and bad manners. Disrespect for women.
Again: this NG is not about showing intelligence.
You can do it better somewhere outside the virtual world.

>>> Too much for what?
>>As you may have experienced, some people tend resolve to name calling,
>>including you, if they get irritated.
>
>Yep.
>
>>Shouting fuck here and shutup is
>>to much.
>
>Are you a delicate flower?

Well, I do not exhibit that degree of sensitivity as you do.
You got angry without a single bad name said to you.
You get upset when many others bash Ahmad.
You think he is unrightfully judged. That is very sensitive and
caring..

>Perhaps you shouldn't be on USENET, in that
>case. :-) At the very least, you should try to make your posts less
>inflammatory if you don't want vehement responses.

I will continue to use this NG, since it is al very amusing.
Like I said, I learn things from others, yes even from you dear
friend Ahmad. Surprised?

>>One loses a conversation when one resolve to name calling fuck, bigot
>>..dumb,
>>idiot.....
>
>Some people are bigots. Saying that is not defamation when it's true.

Exactly, so Ahmad is a bigot. Since that is the truth. Thank you.
Do not try a discussion about truth and 'external reality' here.

>> That is in a thread starting with a serious conversation.
>
>Yes, this started with serious conversation; then, like many threads
>here, it degenerated.

>>That is of no use, and this exhibits unbalanced emotions.
>>That is too much.
>
>Did you ever consider whether any of the content of your postings
>provoked any of the responses you don't like?

Michael, this is for me an NG. Every response I get is somehow
interesting and surprising . Whether, one bashes me or not I still
LIKE getting responses, just like most of these people here.
There are however, limitations of course. These limitation have not
yet been crossed.
I would like to recall what Ahmad says: I am a very tolerant man
Nehh.

>>> You, Mr. Intruder, intruded into this newsgroup with several bigoted
>>> posts and claims to know all about Malaysia,

>>A claim, which you cannot support. I do not know all about Malaysia.

>>Your claim is absurd.
>
>You refused to accept corrections of false statements.

Irrelevant: the claim I know all about Malaysia is false.
You cannot support the validity of that claim.
>>I intruded in this newsgroup as everybody else does. No one gets an

>>invitation.
>
>I was making a little pun on your moniker. :-)

Thank you, again I learned an English saying.

>>>rather than with reasoned opinions and questions for people who know
>>more >than you.
>>You do not know what I know and how much I know, and neither do I know
>>what you know. I am not that arrogant.
>>And in fact I find your statement arrogant.
>
>Too bad. You should look back at your early posts to this newsgroup
>and the way you treated the most knowledgeable and respected posters
>here, like Uncle Yap.

Who is Uncle Yap?
Are you the one who decides who is knowledgeable and respected and the
those who are not. Do they have the privilege to get a better
treatment then the less knowledgeable and respected ones.
This is even more arrogant.

There is one where I used all the words that God has forbidden, very
frequently. That is a posting, with header in capital letters about
Alla. That is mutual amusement between two idiots including me.. But
I am sure you kill filed that.

>>You have
>>> shown occasional flashes of intelligence and thoughtfulness,
>>This NG is not about showing to be intelligent.
>
>Are you saying that there is no positive value to intelligence in
>discussion groups?

Irrelevant. I am saying this NG is not about showing to be
intelligent, whatever the definition of intelligence may be.
It is about contact. First thing.

>>> but the
>>> initial impression we've gotten of you as a bigot has been repeatedly
>>> confirmed by a series of grossly stereotypical remarks about Malays
>>> and so forth.
>>Did I? can you support that. Or do you know more than me.
>
>I know you through your words.

I would say, you think that you know me through my words.
Maybe you just mean exactly that.

>>Is this your type of reasoned opinion as you stated above?
>
>Why else? Why would I come to such a conclusion other than by reading
>what you have posted? When you started posting here, you were a blank
>slate. You fleshed out a portrait of a person of some intelligence on
>certain subjects, capable of interesting repartee, but with ingrained
>prejudices regarding Malays and Malaysia.

This newsgroup is about contact. If you think it is prejudice than
write. Some do write, and to some I offer I apologize.

>>To reason, please supply fact and reference.
>
>The reference is to your own posts. If you haven't kept copies, check
>Google.

Sorry, you accuse people, you provide proof.
Not me.

>>My initial conversation was about muslim nations not beeing
>>succesfull.
>>I was called a bigot.. and diverged to a total other subject where you
>>intruded.
>>Dr. M, a Muslim, made an analoge statement.
>>I can give you the reference, but this is not in scope.
>
>Dr. M. is also a bigot. He's prejudiced against almost every ethnicity
>and nationality that ever existed, and habitually thinks in
>stereotypes. His latest statement on the two new "Malay dilemmas" is a
>study in gross stereotypes.

Total irrelevant.
The statement about muslim nations not beeing succesfull is still
standing and has truth.
This has no relevance of being a bigot, stupid.
Dr. M said an analoge statement. His other deficiencies are not
relevant here.
This statement may be provocation, political not correct, but it is
true. That is my opinion. And that may be bigotism to you.

>>succesfull.

>>Making bigoted remarks is not "going too far"; it is
>>> just plain wrong and stupid.
>>
>>It is. I do not doubt that.
>
>So why don't you try to be more thoughtful and careful?

Why don't you ask and get in a discussion, without name calling in the
first place. I am sure you will understand and I will understand.

>>Ahmad has fallen prey to this. I consider a bigot remark as:
>>one who is strongly partial to one's own group,(PAS)
>>religion (orthrodox Islam) ,
>>race (whatever that may be)
>>or politics (PAS)
>>and is intolerant of those who differ (read his remarks)
>>Can you falsify this?
>
>If he is intolerant of all who disagree with him, why is it that he
>has never attacked me personally for being an American, a Jew,
>anti-PLO, a supporter - albeit reluctantly and lately much less so
>(though I haven't been posting about it here) - of the U.S. attack on
>Afghanistan, a strong opponent of PAS?

This is you subjective judgement.Your proposition about not being
attacked personally may be true. It is however does not make your
judgment objective ,to say he is right and is a nice person.
I even go further, you judgment is subjective.
I can turn this the other way. Why does he personally attack so many
others?

>Doesn't that strongly suggest

It strongly suggest that you are biased, since the good relationship,
the cozy talking with him , clouds your judgment. Who wouldn't?

>that his reasons for attacking you and the others are due to something
>other than mere differences of opinion, religion, nationality, or
>ethnicity?

No, it is mere difference in opinion and religious interpretation and
not nationality or being Malay.
Why should he not be confronted?
Why should Nazi be confronted. They believed sincerely in something
which is wrong.

>>Or is this not a reasonable question to one who knows more?
>
>It is a question you should ask yourself and ponder deeply. And you
>should ask him _why_ he supports PAS and listen to his responses,
>rather than making the prejudiced assumption that every single person
>who votes for PAS is an intolerant extremist. Things are way more
>complicated than that.

I cannot ask him, since he killed filed me without me knowing he ever
existed in this NG.
Therefore, is technically impossible to follow your sincere advice.
However, as I mentioned earlier, I did read his posting and replies.
I certainly do not agree with his interpretations and his sexist
attitude. Others already asked the question I would have asked him.
I mostly ask. Just look at Stephen's reply.

Gosh, this has taken a long time. I myself must be obsessed.
Thanks for you reply anyway.

Auf wieder sehen.

Intruder

It is loading more messages.