Dato Wan Adli

PJP888

Apr 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/28/98

Has anyone heard on the latest regarding Dato's death and the reason
behind it??

Rkaru

Apr 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/28/98

PJP888 wrote:

> Has anyone heard on the latest regarding Dato's death and the reason
> behind it??

Another conspiracy theory?

--
Rkaru
"I have learned, but am still ignorant".

Y.W.Loke

Apr 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/28/98

<6i51dg$7r2$1...@news.tm.net.my>...

________

> Someone said that he died screwing the wife.
________

I think it is good to show some respect for the dead. Even if you hate
someone's guts when he's alive [though I am not suggesting that this is the
case here], I think it is fair enough to observe a certain level of
decorum.

May I suggest some restraint in your language?

Rgds,

ywl

adchin

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

PJP888 wrote in message <3545823B...@yahoo.com>...
>Has anyone heard on the latest regarding Dato's death and the reason
>behind it??

Someone said that he died screwing the wife.

adchin

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

>I think it is good to show some respect for the dead. Even if you hate
>someone's guts when he's alive [though I am not suggesting that this is the
>case here], I think it is fair enough to observe a certain level of
>decorum.
>
>May I suggest some restraint in your language?
>

>Rgds,
>
>ywl

Excuse me. You have a point there. To rephrase then ...

Someone told me that the well respected businessman died of heart attack
while having sexual intercourse with his wife, after returning home from his
operation. Obviously, the strenuous motions of the activity took a heavy
toll on his health, which was still very fragile, after the operation.

ma...@tm.net.my

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

He had been in coma for a week in pantai hospital following a
sinus operation. Please be kind to the dead.
TT

Maggie

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

ma...@tm.net.my wrote:

> He had been in coma for a week in pantai hospital following a
> sinus operation. Please be kind to the dead.
> TT

What i heard was,he died with his girlfriend, not his wife.(but no sex
was involved!)Apparently he was to be married on Friday after his sinus
operation but unfortunately, he went into a coma right after the
operation and never recovered.Poor wife didnt even know he had the
operation(but now she does of course)

Anyway, i feel sorry for the wife for the humiliation she must have had
to go thru with the funeral etc especially when the girlfriend refused
to dissapear.She had the guts to fly back to Kedah with the body,with no
respect at all for the wife.I mean she wasnt married to him, after all
he was still somebody's husband!

But the most irony thing of all is that we all know who this girlfriend
is.She is none other than TV3's news personality.She hosted one business
program, i suppose this is how she gets to meet all her husbands to
be.Like the saying, old habits die hard.We wonder who is next?!

selina

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

What? financially or physically?

Jamel

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

Y.W.Loke wrote:

> I think it is good to show some respect for the dead.

Amen to that Mr.Loke. But the "freedom of expression" fanatics on the NG
apparently do not subscribe to these "old" values as you can see how the
thread is developing.

Regards.

TRUSTME

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

> is.She is none other than TV3's news personality.She hosted one business
> program, i suppose this is how she gets to meet all her husbands to
> be.Like the saying, old habits die hard.We wonder who is next?!

It's fated that Dato' died before marrying her.....If they were married
a few days earlier before the operation, she could now be a millionaire
widow.
So near yet so far away. As the malays say 'Tiada rezeki'.

adchin

Apr 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/30/98

TRUSTME wrote in message <35472B...@wouldilie.com>...

....If they were married a few days earlier before the operation, she could
now be a millionaire widow.

Trust me. She already is many times over.

KL Teo

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

On Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:44:12 -0700, Maggie <s...@tm.net.my> wrote:

>ma...@tm.net.my wrote:

[Cut]

>But the most irony thing of all is that we all know who this girlfriend

>is.She is none other than TV3's news personality.She hosted one business
>program, i suppose this is how she gets to meet all her husbands to
>be.Like the saying, old habits die hard.We wonder who is next?!

TV3's personality ? ?

But some of them are beginning to cover their heads :-)

Now I wait for news on the latest channel !

--
KL Teo

michael

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

In article <354766...@tm.net.my> s...@tm.net.my writes:

[deleted]

>But the most irony thing of all is that we all know who this girlfriend
>is.She is none other than TV3's news personality.She hosted one business
>program, i suppose this is how she gets to meet all her husbands to
>be.Like the saying, old habits die hard.We wonder who is next?!

Who is she?
Email me please.
Thanks.

regards,