HoloHoax propaganda.

4 views
Skip to first unread message

ANAS JZAYRLI

unread,
May 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/28/98
to


I'm not denying that the Holocaust never happened, in fact I condemn this
Barbaric acts caused by the Nazi Party in during the W.W.II. but whoever I
don't like the exaggerating numbers that often Jews repeat the same story
that "Hitler killed 6 million Jews," yet the 1939 World Almanac shows
15,688,259 Jews in the world and 9 years later the New York Times reported
there where between 15,600,000 and 18,700,000 Jews! If Hitler killed 6
million, how come there were no less in 1948 than in 1939? The same sources
report the Jews in Germany in 1938, PRIOR TO THE KILLINGS, totaled only
550,000 (1/2 million!) If Germans killed 38% of all Jews in the world, does
that mean the 9,688,259 left had six to nine million children in the next 9
years? It takes normal populations 100 years to double - how come Jews did
it in 9? AND THEN NEVER DID IT AGAIN? (Present world population of "Jews"
is about the same as it was in 1948) Why do you keep repeating this Jewish
propaganda lie.


JGA...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net

unread,
May 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/28/98
to

ANAS JZAYRLI wrote:
>
> I'm not denying that the Holocaust never happened, in fact I condemn this
> Barbaric acts caused by the Nazi Party in during the W.W.II. but whoever I
> don't like the exaggerating numbers that often Jews repeat the same story
> that "Hitler killed 6 million Jews," yet the 1939 World Almanac shows...<

Bullshit figures. THe World Almanac didn't do a head count either in
1939 or in 1948.
Those figures are sheer bogus.

Golani M Golani

unread,
May 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/28/98
to


ANAS JZAYRLI wrote:

> I'm not denying that the Holocaust never happened, in fact I condemn this
> Barbaric acts caused by the Nazi Party in during the W.W.II. but whoever I
> don't like the exaggerating numbers that often Jews repeat the same story

> that "Hitler killed 6 million Jews," yet the 1939 World Almanac shows
> 15,688,259 Jews in the world and 9 years later the New York Times reported
> there where between 15,600,000 and 18,700,000 Jews! If Hitler killed 6
> million, how come there were no less in 1948 than in 1939? The same sources
> report the Jews in Germany in 1938, PRIOR TO THE KILLINGS, totaled only
> 550,000 (1/2 million!) If Germans killed 38% of all Jews in the world, does
> that mean the 9,688,259 left had six to nine million children in the next 9
> years? It takes normal populations 100 years to double - how come Jews did
> it in 9? AND THEN NEVER DID IT AGAIN? (Present world population of "Jews"
> is about the same as it was in 1948) Why do you keep repeating this Jewish
> propaganda lie.

Thanks Anas for your stats, the real number of Jews were burned/killed by the
Nazi were close to 20,000, that is all. The Russians lost 20 millions, Germany
lost a6 millions but no one mention anything about it.
The whole issue abut the holocaust is to gain more political gains by crying and
crying.

When I visited Washington DC, I went to the Holocaust museum because it
happened when I passed by that I needed to use the bathroom and I did.


JGA...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net

unread,
May 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/28/98
to

You're right GOlani, and actually there were only 700 ARab refugees in
1948 according to our count, and not 700,000 as claimed, so we're even.
We are mistaken about the numbe of Jews killed, and you are mistaken
about the "palestinian nation" so let's call it even and quit with that.

Golani M Golani

unread,
May 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/28/98
to


JGA...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net wrote:

No, we have 700,000 deported in 1948. Now they are 6 millions.


Murray Hobbs

unread,
May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98
to

Mr Golani, i have heard that you are a fool and i have seen it too many times.

What i can not understand is why you seek to prove to the world how much of a fool
you are

you must be very bitter and twisted to believe the things you do. I feel really
quite sorry for the world and for you for it must really be a burden for you you
think ahead to a time when, with age and maybe some wisdom you realise you have
incited people to hatred, supported murder and genocide and helped make of you blood
and your creed a people to be loathed and feared

murray, not a jew


Golani M Golani wrote:

> <snip>


>
> Thanks Anas for your stats, the real number of Jews were burned/killed by the
> Nazi were close to 20,000, that is all.

<snip>

Benjamin LACHKAR

unread,
May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98
to


ANAS JZAYRLI <AN...@prodigy.net> wrote in article
<6kkdd6$40ua$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>...


>
>
> I'm not denying that the Holocaust never happened, in fact I condemn
this
> Barbaric acts caused by the Nazi Party in during the W.W.II. but
whoever I
> don't like the exaggerating numbers that often Jews repeat the same story
> that "Hitler killed 6 million Jews," yet the 1939 World Almanac shows
> 15,688,259 Jews in the world and 9 years later the New York Times
reported
> there where between 15,600,000 and 18,700,000 Jews! If Hitler killed 6
> million, how come there were no less in 1948 than in 1939? The same
sources
> report the Jews in Germany in 1938, PRIOR TO THE KILLINGS, totaled only
> 550,000 (1/2 million!) If Germans killed 38% of all Jews in the world,
does
> that mean the 9,688,259 left had six to nine million children in the next
9
> years? It takes normal populations 100 years to double - how come Jews
did
> it in 9? AND THEN NEVER DID IT AGAIN? (Present world population of
"Jews"
> is about the same as it was in 1948) Why do you keep repeating this
Jewish
> propaganda lie.


Very simple, I do not know were you got you figures but they are wrong.
Citing The "Universal History of the Jewish people" of Elie Barnavi, for
example, or Sergio Della Pergola, the greatest specialist in jewish
demography, they were around 17 million Jews in 1939 and 11 million in
1945. If there were more than 15 million Jews in 1945 are can you explain
that today they are less than 13 million ?
In fact, new studies allowed by the opening of the russians archives tend
to prove that not 6 but maybe 7 million jews were exterminated by the
nazis.


Shalom Farber

unread,
May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98
to

Where do you get your figures from?
And who told you that it takes "normal populations 100 years to double
their numbers".
You say whatever crap you feel like and so it "is the truth"
Go peddle your Nazi shit elswhere. This is a Jewish Newsgroup.

Bababowie

unread,
May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98
to

To be more specific, 2 out of 5 Jews were murdered while the Mufti,
arafat`s grandpa was in Berlin.Hope this helps soothe your irritation,
anus.

ANAS JZAYRLI <AN...@prodigy.net> wrote in article
<6kkdd6$40ua$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>...
>
>
> I'm not denying that the Holocaust never happened, in fact I condemn
this
> Barbaric acts caused by the Nazi Party in during the W.W.II. but
whoever I
> don't like the exaggerating numbers that often Jews repeat the same story
> that "Hitler killed 6 million Jews," yet the 1939 World Almanac shows

Roberta Hatch

unread,
May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98
to

"Shalom Farber" <shl...@iafrica.com> writes:

>Where do you get your figures from?

>And who told you that it takes "normal populations 100 years to double
>their numbers".

Why do you feel the need to respond to drivel? Is there
someone that's twisting your arm and *forcing* you to follow up
to flambait?

>You say whatever crap you feel like and so it "is the truth"
>Go peddle your Nazi shit elswhere. This is a Jewish Newsgroup.

Is there some reason why *you're* posting this to in
a Jewish newsgroup? Is there some reason why you can't learn
to operate your newsreader properly? Do you have a reasonable
explaination why you don't know that this *crap* has been
crossposted to *five* newsgroups, and only one of them is
"Jewish"?

Followup-To set...

Bobbi

---
Roberta Hatch '65 Panhead
Dykes on Bikes, San Francixo, CA (This space for rent)

ANAS JZAYRLI

unread,
May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98
to

Golani: next month I do have a trip to Washington D.C, so I'm going to take
your advise and stop by that museum to take a lick there.


Golani M Golani wrote in message <6kknjb$f...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>...

> Thanks Anas for your stats, the real number of Jews were burned/killed by
the

>Nazi were close to 20,000, that is all. The Russians lost 20 millions,
Germany
>lost a6 millions but no one mention anything about it.
>The whole issue abut the holocaust is to gain more political gains by
crying and
>crying.
>

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to


The Khazar anus "Bababowie" <SHAD...@prodigy.net> screamed like a dog:

>To be more specific, 2 out of 5 Jews were murdered while the Mufti,
>arafat`s grandpa was in Berlin.Hope this helps soothe your irritation,
>anus.

Yes you're right only 2 jews out of a total of 5 were killed.And those 2 jews
were killed by the other three greedy jews so they could get their gold teeth
and then eat their flesh in the cannibal way that jewish religion teaches in
the talmud. This is why Swiss banks have lots of gold from jewish teeth when
they killed each other . Even these two "jews" were not real jews because
they were Khazars.

So Golani was too generous to say that 20000 were killed but Golani is always
kind and generous to the ungrateful jews . Many jews killed each other to
steal gold from their teeth because jews are always greedy for money. The
Russians lost many tens of millions and also the Germans but none of them
cried or made propaganda. But the khazars who killed each other for their
gold make lies and try to use these holohoax lies as propaganda excuses to
steal Palestine , AL-GOLAN and Lebanon and other Arab countries. MABROUK YA
GOLANI. WA ASALAAM ALAIKH. KAYF HALEK wa ahlan wa sahlan ya Golani !!!

-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

Like GOLANI I too visited THE HOLOHOAX MUSEUM to do a piss and at first I
was very angry at all the holohoax lies of the Khazars but then I performed
WUDU AND SALAAT (prayer) in the museum and by using the building for my
Salaat it was purified of khazar zionist lies by becoming a mosque. So now we
claim the building as a place of worship and I invite all Muslims to perform
SALAAT-al-DUHR and SALAAT-al-MAGHRIB as well as performing WUDU (ablutions)
in the toilet. Therefore no khazars must be allowed inside any more to make
it dirty. Only Muslims who will make it become a useful building as a mosque.

THE HOLOHOAX MUSEUM MUST BECOME A GREAT MOSQUE WHERE ALL MUSLIMS PRAY ALWAYS
and no khazars allowed inside.

"ANAS JZAYRLI" <AN...@prodigy.net> wrote :


>Golani: next month I do have a trip to Washington D.C, so I'm going to take
>your advise and stop by that museum to take a lick there.

Anas don't forget to pray there also and do many Salaat and rak3at to amke
it a mosque . The more muslims use it to pray the quicker it will become a
mosque. And have a good trip .

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to


The khazar ass-licker Murray Hobbs <mho...@voyager.co.nz> barked:

>Mr Golani, i have heard that you are a fool and i have seen it too many times.

>What i can not understand is why you seek to prove to the world how much of a fool
>you are

Murray it is you whi is the fool .I will give you some homework to do: First
learn about Khazars. Then learn about Zionist terrorism . Then learn about
the history of the Zionist Khazar occupation of Palestine. Show your work to
your mummy and when she checks your work you might be able to make a useful
contribution to this newsgroup.

Also you must learn about how you and your ancestors stole land from the
Aborigines maybe that is why you feel guilty and want to help your fellow
terrorists ?

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

The khazar ass-licker Murray Hobbs <mho...@voyager.co.nz> barked:

>Mr Golani, i have heard that you are a fool and i have seen it too many times.

>What i can not understand is why you seek to prove to the world how much of a fool
>you are

Murray it is you who is the fool .I will give you some homework to do: First

Golani M Golani

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

Make sure you will have ishal because you have to dump the biggest amount of
shit on this lying joke called HALLOUCAUST.

ANAS JZAYRLI wrote:

> Golani: next month I do have a trip to Washington D.C, so I'm going to take
> your advise and stop by that museum to take a lick there.
>

Golani M Golani

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

Are you calling my friend a "Nazi", you asshole! you are the grandfathers of
all Nazism.

Benjamin LACHKAR wrote:

BUSHBADEE

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

>museum to take a lick there.
>
>Anas don't forget to pray there also and do many Salaat and rak3at to amke
>it a mosque . The more muslims use it to pray the quicker it will become a
>mosque. And have a good trip .

In article <199805300552...@ladder03.news.aol.com>, nsal...@aol.com
(NSaleh123) writes:

>Subject: Two Zionists killed, And two others Survived!
>From: nsal...@aol.com (NSaleh123)
>Date:30 May 1998 05:52:52 GMT
>
> The latest News indicates that two Zionist occupiers got killed and two
>others hardly escaped...The party of God renewed it's promise to continue to
>fight the Zionists until they withdraw from the lebanese land.

God what do you know of God.
You read your book of hate and tell us why your God says it's ok to kill, rape
and take slaves.

I for one am tired of your propaganda and bull shit about your murderous,
child molesting prophet.

FOR THOSE WHO THINK I AM TO BLUNT.


A couple ass hole, bastard, dumb shits have recently posted notes comparing me
to Golani, saying I am war like, I do not know what I am talking about and such
nonsense.

I do not call them these names because they disagree with me.
Many moslems with whom I correspond and with whom I disagree completely can
tell you I have never called them any such name.

I call them these names because the names fit them.
Let me explain.

When one joins a gang, they become part of any conspiracy which that gang is
connected with.
They become liable for all the punishments and fines that that gangly
conspiracy earns for itself.

Let us take ass hole first.
To me any one who stupidly with out understanding propagates Nazi Hate
propaganda is an ass hole, How else would any one describe them, I am open to
suggestions from some one who really knows what a Nazi is and what they did,
don't tell me you know if you only know they murdered some 20 million people.
Bastard, Yes that fits them. If they had farthers, they would have been
strangled in thier cribs or soon after, for what reasonable minded person who
fought the nazi's who lived during the nazi regime would want to allow such an
abomination to live.
Dumb, they lack any knowledge of the crimes of those they admire. They think
that their idols just murdered 6 million jews and have no idea of the extent of
the nazi crimes.
Shits, well I added that extemporaniously but there are a lot of people who
would agree that the term fits them.

Now the light has reached some of these anti bushbadee posters that I so not
like those tipified by Roger and Golani.

Let me explain why.
I do not like Golani because he and his ilk murdered part of my family in
Hebron in 1929.
They, with their knifes literally butchered little children and woman who were
defensless.

They did it at the behest of thier nazi, ( Hitler's good buddy. ) the grand
Mufty of Jerusalem.
They did it to steal my grandparents, linen, china, and cloths.
They did it out of jealousy because my grandparents could read and write, when
they couldn't.
They did it to steal my Grandparents home.

They stuck their knifes into the belly of 6 year old children,
They slit the throats of young and old woman.
There was no Israel in 1929 as an excuse.
Jews had lived in Hebron for 3000 years, my family for at least 1000 years, and
in one day these bastars slaughtered them all.

They did it to steal from the jews
They did it because at heart they were rotten child and women killers.
Do you really think I should like Golani.

Now lets turn to Roger and his ilk and those stupid people who have joined him
with their anti semitic posts.
They have joined the Nazi criminal conspiracy of rape, murder,denial, slaughter
and every thing bad in this world.
They know the holicost occured, yet it gives them pleasure to denie it.
When they deny it the deny the murder of all those children.
They deny the murder of half my family .
They become as guilty as the ones who stripped the clothing from my aunts and
cousens and shamed them before they murdered them.
They deny that they put my 5 year old female cousin in a chamber with her
mother and dropped cyanide in on her.
They deny that they stood outside listening to the coughing for breath and the
screems of terror of my 5 year old cousins, as she died from the cynanide gas
in agony.
When you nazi's and anti semites put your shit on the board you become as
guilty as the bastard who poured the cyclon b in on my cousin.
I will not be polite with you.
I will not argue with you.
I will curse you to your dying day.
I will hate you, should we meet,and I have the opportunity I will kill you as I
did so many of your Idiological progenators in Germany where I took no
prisoners.
Do not tell me I castigate or use good anglo saxon language on these peices of
crap.
When you do this, consiously or unconsiouly you join their ranks.
When you defend these bastards you are one of them to all external appearences.

These are not fun posts, or kidding around, This is genuine hate of those who
took part in the murder of my family.
If you are christian and want to turn the other cheek, fine for you.

I am tired of these bastards who are not satisfied with what they did in
germany and call for more murder of Jews.
To you who bandy with them and argue about weather it was 6 million or 3
million or who discuss with them who is responsible for sabra or shantilla,
know to whom you respond,
Know them for the potential murderers they are.
They are more than children who have computers.
They are the next generation of Nazi's.
They are the next generation of Jew killers.
Is this who you want to discuss politics.

I discuss politics with many arabs, no problem.
The second they show it is not politics they want to discuss but that they want
to vent their anti semitism or spread PLO propaganda with me, I drop my
civility and call them the animals they are.

Lastly do not compare the Israeli's to the Nazi's, even in jest.
The Israeli's put no children or woman in gas chambers and stood there
listening to their screams.
If you compare them you show both your anti semitism and stupidity of what it
is to be a Nazi.

If you are an arab, don't tell me about check points and round ups.
If you want to discuss round ups and check points then let's discuss July 30,
1946 when the British came to my aunt's door in Tel Aviv and took her along
with 200,000 other jews for questioning. ( Thats no mistake, 200 thousand jews
taken for questioning. )
133 men and 10 young girls under 15 were taken to Rafa and Latrum camps for
questioning and more later.
Every man woman and child was taken for questioning.
Even those in the hospitals were taken and their plaster casts exrayed to see
if they really had broken limbs.
All telephone and telagraph communications were cut of and the city was sealed.
Every body was moved to collection points by the Brtitish with clubs and the
woman and children were made to stand in the hot sun.

I for one am tired of arab whining about Isreali injustices.
The arabs do not know what a round up is, the jews in Tel Aviv at that time do.
If the arabs are unhappy going to jobs in Israel, let them go live in the arab
zones.
When A palistinian state is established, God willing they will not be allowed
into Israel any way. They will then not have to complain about Israeli check
points.
The Mexicans legally entering the Us or the Americans entering Mexico do not
seem to mind the long waits and check points at the US- Mexican border.
What makes the arabs, with their terrorist special.

Do not read my posts, which generally start with a B, if you do not want to
hear these child killers call what they are.
They murdered my family and I have no good words for them.
.
If you want to defend them or join them, then I will have the same words for
your.
I do not follow many of these channels.
To answere me address mail to
Bush...@aol.com

BUSHBADEE

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

Benjamin LACHKAR

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to


Golani M Golani <ALJO...@SYRIA.ARAB> wrote in article
<6ko0oa$j...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>...


> Are you calling my friend a "Nazi", you asshole! you are the grandfathers
of
> all Nazism.
>

You are so stupid that you are even funny.

Unknown

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

On Sat, 30 May 1998 07:35:03 GMT, ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com
wrote:

>
>
>The Khazar anus "Bababowie" <SHAD...@prodigy.net> screamed like a dog:
>
>>To be more specific, 2 out of 5 Jews were murdered while the Mufti,
>>arafat`s grandpa was in Berlin.Hope this helps soothe your irritation,
>>anus.
>
>Yes you're right only 2 jews out of a total of 5 were killed.And those 2 jews
>were killed by the other three greedy jews so they could get their gold teeth
>and then eat their flesh in the cannibal way that jewish religion teaches in
>the talmud. This is why Swiss banks have lots of gold from jewish teeth when
>they killed each other . Even these two "jews" were not real jews because
>they were Khazars.
>
>So Golani was too generous to say that 20000 were killed but Golani is always
>kind and generous to the ungrateful jews . Many jews killed each other to
>steal gold from their teeth because jews are always greedy for money. The
>Russians lost many tens of millions and also the Germans but none of them
>cried or made propaganda. But the khazars who killed each other for their
>gold make lies and try to use these holohoax lies as propaganda excuses to
>steal Palestine , AL-GOLAN and Lebanon and other Arab countries. MABROUK YA
>GOLANI. WA ASALAAM ALAIKH. KAYF HALEK wa ahlan wa sahlan ya Golani !!!
>

>-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==-----
>http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never was ignorance exposed so publicly, all over the world, untill
this internet showed up.

(heard on a news program lately)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fuad

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

>Never was ignorance exposed so publicly, all over the world, untill
>this internet showed up.

Exactly my point. The same goes for the HoloHoax......

But again you have more typos you idiot!
There is only ONE "L" in the word until...what a superfart Jew...huh..huh

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to


The khazar Bushbadee who has mad cow disease mooed :

>.........
snip nonsense written by mad cow disease Bushbadee
Keep on writing, you might convince somebody :)

Your Talmud encourage you to fuck Christian children and make sacrifices of
them . That is why the Christians killed the khazar jews in Poland ,Russia
,Germany and all other European countries. Everyone knows Khazar jews are the
biggest pedophiles in the world . Keep your children away from pedophiles
like the Khazar Bushbadee.

Bushbadee why are you angry when I say THE HOLOHOAX MUSEUM must become a
mosque ? It is better than to use it for Zionist lies.

But we continue to make the THE HOLOHOAX MUSEUM a useful mosque.
So all muslims must do SALAAT there.

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

Bushbadee the khazar Zionist dog barked:

>To me any one who stupidly with out understanding propagates Nazi Hate
>propaganda is an ass hole, How else would any one describe them, I am open to
>suggestions from some one who really knows what a Nazi is and what they did,

Bushbadee look in a mirror and you will see a real terrorist Khazar nazi .
You are the real terrorist khazar nazi . You are clearly a criminal Nazi
Khazar pseudojew unless you renounce Zionism . Do you promise to do this ?

The only real Nazi is Khazar zionist like Bushbadee who support the Khazar
nazi occupation of Palestine and Al-Golan ,Lebanon and other Arab lands.
Everyone knows israel is nazi terrorist occupation force.

But soon the muslim nuke bombs will clean Palestine from the Khazar Nazi
disease. Today Pakistan exploded more bombs . More stakes in the Zionist
heart. All Zionists are now becoming very scared .

Abujihad

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

Re: HoloHoax propaganda.

JGA...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

> >So Golani was too generous to say that 20000 were killed but Golani is always
> >kind and generous to the ungrateful jews . Many jews killed each other to
> >steal gold from their teeth because jews are always greedy for money. The
> >Russians lost many tens of millions and also the Germans but none of them
> >cried or made propaganda. But the khazars who killed each other for their
> >gold make lies and try to use these holohoax lies as propaganda excuses to
> >steal Palestine , AL-GOLAN and Lebanon and other Arab countries. MABROUK YA
> >GOLANI. WA ASALAAM ALAIKH. KAYF HALEK wa ahlan wa sahlan ya Golani !!!
> >
>
> Never was ignorance exposed so publicly, all over the world, untill
> this internet showed up.

It was always there, but as you say, it is now "exposed" so that
everyone can begin to see the real mindset of these wackos. As more
"liberals" learn what the world is really up against they might just
alter their preconceptions. As it says in the bible, in every (EVERY)
generation, Amalek will arise to pursue us. But what I never thought I
would see again is this degree of ruthless Jew-on-Jew hatred. It
concerns me a lot more than the usual antisemites. They are legion and
eternal. But the cancer within is the real killer.

JGA...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
>
> The khazar ass-licker Murray Hobbs <mho...@voyager.co.nz> barked:
>
> >Mr Golani, i have heard that you are a fool and i have seen it too many times.
>
> >What i can not understand is why you seek to prove to the world how much of a fool
> >you are
>
> Murray it is you whi is the fool .I will give you some homework to do: First

> learn about Khazars. Then learn about Zionist terrorism . Then learn about
> the history of the Zionist Khazar occupation of Palestine. Show your work to
> your mummy and when she checks your work you might be able to make a useful
> contribution to this newsgroup.
>
> Also you must learn about how you and your ancestors stole land from the
> Aborigines maybe that is why you feel guilty and want to help your fellow
> terrorists ?>

Stole land from who, the 650,00 "palestinian" Arabs who actually
resided in Israel before Nov. 1917 (Balfour Declaration) or the millions
of UN refugee brats and illegal squatters who are trying to steal from
the Jewish people the little strip of land that was never really the
Arabs'in the first place? There is plenty land in the ME, so get on
your camels and go get some. Leave Israel alone.

Yael and Rick

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

After being told that my style of sarcasm is too droll to convey the
contempt I feel towards holocaust deniers, minimizers, justifiers, and
other such trash, I can only hope that at least the facts which I
present and the illumination I offer as to the assholes' lack thereof is
sufficient to make clear how base and baseless their whole line of
argument really is.


ANAS JZAYRLI wrote:
>
> I'm not denying that the Holocaust never happened, in fact I condemn
> this
> Barbaric acts caused by the Nazi Party in during the W.W.II. but
> whoever I
> don't like the exaggerating numbers that often Jews repeat the same
> story
> that "Hitler killed 6 million Jews,"

The actual number appears to be somewhere around 5.4 million. Makes a
whole lot of difference, doesn't it?

> yet the 1939 World Almanac shows
> 15,688,259 Jews in the world and 9 years later the New York Times
> reported
> there where between 15,600,000 and 18,700,000 Jews!

1) I find it hard to believe that the World Almanac of 1939 had accurate
info about the numbers of Jews in Arabic speking countries.

2) Date of NY Times issue you speak of, please?

3) Even if the NYT wrote such a thing (which I don't buy without proof),
it doesn't mean anything. At that time, Even the jews didn't know the
extent of the massacre. So, if you take the lower number of the two
which you quoted, Add several million middle eastern and north african
Jews of which the west knew a lot less in 1939 than in 1948 (when they
began to come to Israel), It suddenly seems a lot less suspicious,
doesn't it? And that's with your numbers, which I don't buy.

> If Hitler killed 6
> million, how come there were no less in 1948 than in 1939?

According to your numbers, not only did hitler not kill any Jews, he
actually added to their numbers. You're like the defendant in the court
in Cairo. The judge asks him "How old are you?" and the guy goes "25"
The judge says "25? You don't look 25, how old are you?" the guy says
"22" The judge says "You don't look 22, how old are you? The guy goes
"19" - "You don't look..." the guy knocks off another year or two.
Finally the judge gets pissed and says "Wallak, if I'll ask you one more
time you'll crawl back into your mother's cunt!"

> The same
> sources
> report the Jews in Germany in 1938, PRIOR TO THE KILLINGS, totaled
> only
> 550,000 (1/2 million!)

The vast majority of Jews killed in the Holocaust were from Poland and
Russia and other conquered countries, not Germany. There were a million
Jews in Warsaw alone. You'd know that if you weren't so fucking self
pleased with your ignorance. it is a fact that of the six death camps,
only one (bergen-belzen) was in Germany. All the others were in Russia,
Ukraine and Poland.

> If Germans killed 38% of all Jews in the
> world, does
> that mean the 9,688,259 left had six to nine million children in the
> next 9
> years? It takes normal populations 100 years to double - how come Jews
> did
> it in 9? AND THEN NEVER DID IT AGAIN? (Present world population of
> "Jews"
> is about the same as it was in 1948) Why do you keep repeating this
> Jewish
> propaganda lie.

Since your numbers are skewed, there is no point in arguing your
conclusions. Again, please show me the date of this NY Times issue, so I
can look it up for myself. If not, shut the fuck up

Rick

It is only the learned who care to learn, the ignorant prefer to teach -
Edouard Le Berquier

Shalom Farber

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

Golani is an arsehole annd so are you.
Generosity is alien to both oof you.

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com wrote in article
<6kocr7$vch$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

Golani M Golani

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to


Shalom Farber wrote:

> Golani is an arsehole annd so are you.
> Generosity is alien to both oof you.

Your Zionist Mother slept one night with my dog and produced you 6 months
later. So you are a German 1/2 Zionist Jewish dog. Show me your ID.


Golani M Golani

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to


ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> The Khazar anus "Bababowie" <SHAD...@prodigy.net> screamed like a dog:
>

> So Golani was too generous to say that 20000 were killed but Golani is always
>
> kind and generous to the ungrateful jews . Many jews killed each other to
> steal gold from their teeth because jews are always greedy for money. The
> Russians lost many tens of millions and also the Germans but none of them
> cried or made propaganda. But the khazars who killed each other for their
> gold make lies and try to use these holohoax lies as propaganda excuses to
> steal Palestine , AL-GOLAN and Lebanon and other Arab countries. MABROUK

Yeh, some toimes i am so genrious with these Zionst subhumans. I am a tyoi\cal
kind heart Arab.

> YA
> GOLANI. WA ASALAAM ALAIKH. KAYF HALEK wa ahlan wa sahlan ya Golani !!!
>

Ansa bi khayr ya akhi. How is Khaled and Yaman?

george

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

Just because some dirty Arabs says something doesn't mean that it is a fact.
The fact is that Arab Muslim like to fuck sheep. If they are depurate they will
fuck little boys in the ass. Most Arab girls get married at 10 years of age. Do
you want to deny these facts?
Arabs have to improve a lot before they become scum bags.

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> The khazar Bushbadee who has mad cow disease mooed :
>
> >.........
> snip nonsense written by mad cow disease Bushbadee
> Keep on writing, you might convince somebody :)
>
> Your Talmud encourage you to fuck Christian children and make sacrifices of
> them . That is why the Christians killed the khazar jews in Poland ,Russia
> ,Germany and all other European countries. Everyone knows Khazar jews are the
> biggest pedophiles in the world . Keep your children away from pedophiles
> like the Khazar Bushbadee.
>
> Bushbadee why are you angry when I say THE HOLOHOAX MUSEUM must become a
> mosque ? It is better than to use it for Zionist lies.
>
> But we continue to make the THE HOLOHOAX MUSEUM a useful mosque.
> So all muslims must do SALAAT there.
>

Edward B. Hausman

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

Where in the Quran are you commanded to be vulgar, ignorant, and hateful?
Lighten up, join the human race, crawl out from under your rock and enjoy
the sunshine.

Golani M Golani wrote:
>
> ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
>
> > The Khazar anus "Bababowie" <SHAD...@prodigy.net> screamed like a dog:
> >
> > So Golani was too generous to say that 20000 were killed but Golani is always
> >
> > kind and generous to the ungrateful jews . Many jews killed each other to
> > steal gold from their teeth because jews are always greedy for money. The
> > Russians lost many tens of millions and also the Germans but none of them
> > cried or made propaganda. But the khazars who killed each other for their
> > gold make lies and try to use these holohoax lies as propaganda excuses to
> > steal Palestine , AL-GOLAN and Lebanon and other Arab countries. MABROUK
>
> Yeh, some toimes i am so genrious with these Zionst subhumans. I am a tyoi\cal
> kind heart Arab.
>
> > YA
> > GOLANI. WA ASALAAM ALAIKH. KAYF HALEK wa ahlan wa sahlan ya Golani !!!
> >
>
> Ansa bi khayr ya akhi. How is Khaled and Yaman?
>

george

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

Muslims will first blow themselvs. That is because they are stupid arabs.

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Bushbadee the khazar Zionist dog barked:
> >To me any one who stupidly with out understanding propagates Nazi Hate
> >propaganda is an ass hole, How else would any one describe them, I am open to
> >suggestions from some one who really knows what a Nazi is and what they did,
>
> Bushbadee look in a mirror and you will see a real terrorist Khazar nazi .
> You are the real terrorist khazar nazi . You are clearly a criminal Nazi
> Khazar pseudojew unless you renounce Zionism . Do you promise to do this ?
>
> The only real Nazi is Khazar zionist like Bushbadee who support the Khazar
> nazi occupation of Palestine and Al-Golan ,Lebanon and other Arab lands.
> Everyone knows israel is nazi terrorist occupation force.
>
> But soon the muslim nuke bombs will clean Palestine from the Khazar Nazi
> disease. Today Pakistan exploded more bombs . More stakes in the Zionist
> heart. All Zionists are now becoming very scared .
>
> Abujihad
>

fuad

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

>I am going to have to have a new software with better functioning
>error control, thanks for the constant reminders

What an excuse!!!

>but still.......TILCHAS TIZI (kiss my ass)

Wow!! how low can you go!! I guess lower than my old show the one I just
pulled out of your ASS.

>The supersmart Jew

I see you changed your name from Cohen to superfart Chew!!!!

Golani M Golani

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

I enjoy the sunshine daily, I ride my horse Antar every afternoon, my dog Rabin is
trained to swim and catch my hunts. Do not worry abiout me, i am fine.

Edward B. Hausman wrote:

> Where in the Quran are you commanded to be vulgar, ignorant, and hateful?
> Lighten up, join the human race, crawl out from under your rock and enjoy
> the sunshine.
>
> Golani M Golani wrote:
> >
> > ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> >
> > > The Khazar anus "Bababowie" <SHAD...@prodigy.net> screamed like a dog:
> > >
> > > So Golani was too generous to say that 20000 were killed but Golani is always
> > >
> > > kind and generous to the ungrateful jews . Many jews killed each other to
> > > steal gold from their teeth because jews are always greedy for money. The
> > > Russians lost many tens of millions and also the Germans but none of them
> > > cried or made propaganda. But the khazars who killed each other for their
> > > gold make lies and try to use these holohoax lies as propaganda excuses to
> > > steal Palestine , AL-GOLAN and Lebanon and other Arab countries. MABROUK
> >
> > Yeh, some toimes i am so genrious with these Zionst subhumans. I am a tyoi\cal
> > kind heart Arab.
> >
> > > YA
> > > GOLANI. WA ASALAAM ALAIKH. KAYF HALEK wa ahlan wa sahlan ya Golani !!!
> > >
> >
> > Ansa bi khayr ya akhi. How is Khaled and Yaman?
> >

Unknown

unread,
May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98
to

On Sat, 30 May 1998 12:05:59 -0500, "fuad" <ale...@flash.net> wrote:

>>Never was ignorance exposed so publicly, all over the world, untill
>>this internet showed up.
>

>Exactly my point. The same goes for the HoloHoax......
>
>But again you have more typos you idiot!
>There is only ONE "L" in the word until...what a superfart Jew...huh..huh
>
>
>
>

I am going to have to have a new software with better functioning
error control, thanks for the constant reminders

but still.......TILCHAS TIZI (kiss my ass)

>And oh yes.... W A K E U P M A N W A K E UP before reality hits you in the face


The supersmart Jew

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98
to

Re: HoloHoax propaganda.

The khazar zionist dog "Shalom Farber" <shl...@iafrica.com> barks:

>
>Golani is an arsehole annd so are you.
>Generosity is alien to both oof you.

You cann't even spell properly but that's not the problem.

The real problem is how you left your kennels and managed to get on the
internet.

AAAh . Wait . I hear the dog catcher coming looking for you. He has already
got Bushbadee and Garbuz in the cage and now it is time for you to join them.


Abujihad

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98
to

In article <6kpn2k$2...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>,
JGA...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net barked:

>Stole land from who, the 650,00 "palestinian" Arabs who actually
>resided in Israel before Nov. 1917 (Balfour Declaration) or the millions
>of UN refugee brats and illegal squatters who are trying to steal from
>the Jewish people the little strip of land that was never really the
>Arabs'in the first place? There is plenty land in the ME, so get on
>your camels and go get some. Leave Israel alone.

Another Khazar in need of some education , where is that much vaunted
khazarian brainpower of your's ?

The Balfour declaration means nothing since it was written by a colonial
criminal "lord" Balfour in return for Zionist money of the Rothschilds.Even
his great-grandson says it was a mistake.

The only illegal squatters are the European terrorist pseudojew Khazar
criminals who are illegally occupying Arab lands.

And like all the previous occupiers of Palestine like the Crusaders ,the
Ottomans ,the Romans ,the French ,the English you and your little band of
dirty khazar scum will soon be cleaned away from Palestine. Others have
stayed much longer than your 50 year occupation in our lands and they have
been kicked out . Your turn is coming soon except -and I say this with real
sadness- it seems that you will have to be burned out and not kicked out
because of your terrorist stockpiling of nuclear weapons. What happened in
Pakistan is only a very small step toward the coming nuclear war that you
have brought upon yourselves.

We the Arabs who fed and clothed you when you were expelled from Spain during
the Spanish inquisition. Is this how you repay our kindness to you . Truly
the the Khazars are ungrateful creatures.

Why do the Khazar pseudojews never learn the lessons of history ? I nearly
feel sorry for you. Because you don't realize that the hands of history are
moving against you slowly but surely. Just as it did with all the previous
occupiers of Arab lands. But this time if you have to be removed by force it
will probably mean the use of nuclear weapons. But still the zionists do not
learn the lessons of history. Every century the pathetic khazar pseudojews
have to be reeducated.

Last century the Russians educated the khazars during the pogroms and also in
Poland. This century MR.Hitler gave you some education. In Spain during the
Inquistion jews were educated. But despite all this education you khazars
never learned .

Not very clever are you ? To have failed to learn after all these lessons .
Where is all that supposed khazarian brainpower.

And who helped you throughout all your troubles during all these centuries ?
the Arabs , Who provided you with safe havens ? the Arabs Who made you
guests in their houses ? the Arabs How did the khazar "jews" respond to the
Arabs' kindness ? By spitting in the face of their benefactors , and by
stealing the Arabs' houses and lands and calling it their own.

As is usual of those calling themselves "jews" you repaid kindness with
treachery and now A truly dreadful fate awaits you for your treachery .

JGA...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net

unread,
May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98
to

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
>
> In article <6kpn2k$2...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>,
> JGA...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net barked:
>
> >Stole land from who, the 650,00 "palestinian" Arabs who actually
> >resided in Israel before Nov. 1917 (Balfour Declaration) or the millions
> >of UN refugee brats and illegal squatters who are trying to steal from
> >the Jewish people the little strip of land that was never really the
> >Arabs'in the first place? There is plenty land in the ME, so get on
> >your camels and go get some. Leave Israel alone.
>
> Another Khazar in need of some education , where is that much vaunted
> khazarian brainpower of your's ?
>
> The Balfour declaration means nothing since it was written by a colonial
> criminal "lord" Balfour in return for Zionist money of the Rothschilds.Even
> his great-grandson says it was a mistake.<

He was only doing what was right, acknowledging the fact that the
country belongs to the Jewish people. It's that simple.

> The only illegal squatters are the European terrorist pseudojew Khazar
> criminals who are illegally occupying Arab lands.
>
> And like all the previous occupiers of Palestine like the Crusaders ,the
> Ottomans ,the Romans ,the French ,the English you and your little band of
> dirty khazar scum will soon be cleaned away from Palestine. Others have
> stayed much longer than your 50 year occupation in our lands and they have
> been kicked out .<

It's been 80 years since the Balfour Declaration.

>
> We the Arabs who fed and clothed you when you were expelled from Spain during
> the Spanish inquisition. Is this how you repay our kindness to you . Truly
> the the Khazars are ungrateful creatures.<

First of all, Muhammad got his money to equip his first army of 10,000
by stealing the money from the Jews of Yathrib (Medina) after they
refused to convert to his nutty new religion. Then he killed some and
banished the rest. Second, Jews were in Spain long before the Moros came
and actually helped them in because of the antipathy of the Christians
before the Moroccans came. Third, the Jews were not always treated as
well in the Arab lands as you suggest. But the Sephardic Jews know more
about that than I do.

> Why do the Khazar pseudojews never learn the lessons of history ? I nearly
> feel sorry for you. Because you don't realize that the hands of history are
> moving against you slowly but surely. Just as it did with all the previous
> occupiers of Arab lands. But this time if you have to be removed by force it
> will probably mean the use of nuclear weapons. But still the zionists do not
> learn the lessons of history. Every century the pathetic khazar pseudojews
> have to be reeducated.
> Last century the Russians educated the khazars during the pogroms and also in
> Poland. This century MR.Hitler gave you some education. In Spain during the
> Inquistion jews were educated. But despite all this education you khazars
> never learned .<

Yes, we never learn to hit first. Israel has had the nuclear weapon for
37 years and has not harmed anyone with it. Our kindness will kill us;
you are probably right.

> Not very clever are you ? To have failed to learn after all these lessons .
> Where is all that supposed khazarian brainpower.
> And who helped you throughout all your troubles during all these centuries ?
> the Arabs , Who provided you with safe havens ? the Arabs Who made you
> guests in their houses ? the Arabs How did the khazar "jews" respond to the
> Arabs' kindness ? By spitting in the face of their benefactors , and by
> stealing the Arabs' houses and lands and calling it their own.
> As is usual of those calling themselves "jews" you repaid kindness with
> treachery and now A truly dreadful fate awaits you for your treachery .<

That is your version of history. Our version goes back long before the
Arabs came to our land and planted their Mosques on our Temple Mount
and their villages on top of ancient hebrew villages. Listen to some of
the names, e.g., Beth Lechem. Is that an Arabic name?
And many others that you renamed in ARabic. Your forefathers knew this
was the land of Jehud but no one could believe we would come back from
near extinction to reclaim our rightful patrimony. They did not beleive
the prophecies of our prophets who said we would. And, unfortunately,
those who violently resisted our return were harmed and swept away. Do
not compound your mistakes by threatening us with nuclear war for it
will really be tragic if we are forced into a pre-emptive strike. Your
delusion of reconquering our land is just that, a wasted delusion which
will never come true under any cirmcumstances so don't waste your time.
ISrael isn't going away to anywhere. It will stay right where it is, on
its own God-given soil.

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98
to

The khazar zionist pig JGARBUZ barks :


>> The only illegal squatters are the European terrorist pseudojew Khazar
>> criminals who are illegally occupying Arab lands.
>>
>> And like all the previous occupiers of Palestine like the Crusaders ,the
>> Ottomans ,the Romans ,the French ,the English you and your little band of
>> dirty khazar scum will soon be cleaned away from Palestine. Others have
>> stayed much longer than your 50 year occupation in our lands and they have
>> been kicked out .<
>
>It's been 80 years since the Balfour Declaration.

That is why it is too late for you to leave Palestine without losing your pig
skin.

Let us see why are the zionist dogs and pigs are so scared ?

Because in a single day and night Pakistan exploded the first of many Islamic
bombs with Iran soon to follow at their convenience and leisure.

So the khazar dogs are scared because they know their world will never be the
same again .They will never be able to sleep in their beds feeling safe
again. Every night they go to sleep they will know that they might not wake .
Instead they will become kebab in the nuclear fire.

This is why I am kind to khazars and keep advising you to quickly go back to
Europe while you still have the skin on your backs.


ABU JIHAD

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98
to

Re: HoloHoax propaganda.

JGA...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net

unread,
May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98
to

> Let us see why are the zionist dogs and pigs are so scared ?
>
> Because in a single day and night Pakistan exploded the first of many Islamic
> bombs with Iran soon to follow at their convenience and leisure.
>
> So the khazar dogs are scared because they know their world will never be the
> same again .They will never be able to sleep in their beds feeling safe
> again. Every night they go to sleep they will know that they might not wake .
> Instead they will become kebab in the nuclear fire.
>
> This is why I am kind to khazars and keep advising you to quickly go back to
> Europe while you still have the skin on your backs.
>
> ABU JIHAD<

I posted last year my firm conviction that Israel should strike first
with 50 nuclear blasts at our sworn enemies, leaving another 150 in
reserve to attack any outsiders who dare interfere as well as to
irradiate the oil fields should anyone from Europe or wherever try to
intervene. Alas, I was attacked as a merciless, nuclear warmonger. I
said then that every day that Israel fails to launch such a justified,
preemptiver strike, is a day closer to its demise. I beleive I am now
vindicated. However, the Muslims still do not have a missile with a long
enough range to hit Israel, but the time is rapidly running out. Israel
was hoping to get its Arrow ABM fully deployed but there before the
Arabs get a sufficient missile. The time is now for Israel to hand down
an ultimatum that it will strike without at any nuclear facility of any
state at war or hostile to Israel if there is not an immediate
cessation. The first law of nature is survival and to hell with what the
world thinks. The doctrine of first-strike without prior warning at any
nuclear facility within its reach should become official policy.

Shalom Farber

unread,
May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98
to

It seems to me that the Arabs have had a whole cluster of good lessons from
these Khazar Shmazar (whatever) Jews since 1947.
You can talk big but when it comes to fighting a war the Israelis have
shown again and again that one Israeli is equal to 40 Arabs!
You have an amazingly big Jaw

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com wrote in article
<6kqj3s$k0k$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...


>
>
>
> In article <6kpn2k$2...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>,
> JGA...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net barked:
>
>

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98
to

In article <6krune$q...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>, "Dr. Fleming"
<fle...@dixon.com> writes:

>>Because in a single day and night Pakistan exploded the first of many
>Islamic
>>bombs with Iran soon to follow at their convenience and leisure.
>

>You let off Islamic bombs everytime you eat too much couscous.

Yes and I shit on your head AFTERWARDS.

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98
to

A zionist snake that escaped from the zoo hissed :

>It seems to me that the Arabs have had a whole cluster of good lessons from
>these Khazar Shmazar (whatever) Jews since 1947.
>You can talk big but when it comes to fighting a war the Israelis have
>shown again and again that one Israeli is equal to 40 Arabs!
>You have an amazingly big Jaw

After the Islamic bomb your world will never be the same again .Remember
this.

The Americans had to rescue you in the October 1973 war and that was with the
conventional weapons.

Islam has gone nuclear. No one will rescue you when you are nuked. You do not
know what lies in wait for you. Already nuke bombs have been smuggled inside
"israel" ready to explode just waiting for the order. Your day is coming
soon. As well as deadly biological weapons. As time passes many more bombs
will be . It is already too late for you zionists. Leave Arab lands
peacefully before it is too late Just as you didn't believe it until Pakistan
went nuclear so you won't believe it until tel-aviv gets a nice "suntan" from
the nuke bomb.

For your sake leave Palestine before it is too late for you.

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98
to


A SICK ZIONIST DOG WITH RABIES BARKED :

>I posted last year my firm conviction that Israel should strike first
>with 50 nuclear blasts at our sworn enemies, leaving another 150 in
>reserve to attack any outsiders who dare interfere as well as to
>irradiate the oil fields should anyone from Europe or wherever try to
>intervene. Alas, I was attacked as a merciless, nuclear warmonger. I
>said then that every day that Israel fails to launch such a justified,
>preemptiver strike, is a day closer to its demise. I beleive I am now
>vindicated. However, the Muslims still do not have a missile with a long
>enough range to hit Israel, but the time is rapidly running out. Israel
>was hoping to get its Arrow ABM fully deployed but there before the
>Arabs get a sufficient missile. The time is now for Israel to hand down
>an ultimatum that it will strike without at any nuclear facility of any
>state at war or hostile to Israel if there is not an immediate
>cessation. The first law of nature is survival and to hell with what the
>world thinks. The doctrine of first-strike without prior warning at any
>nuclear facility within its reach should become official policy.
>

At last the true murderous mentality of the zionist reveals itself.

It is clear from what you say that you are sick with fear because you say
"time is rapidly running out". Let me correct you it is already too late.
Pakistan and soon Iran have shown their power . If you try

Already nuke bombs have been smuggled inside "israel" ready to explode.

JGA...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net

unread,
May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98
to

The first law of nature is survival and to hell with what the
> >world thinks. The doctrine of first-strike without prior warning at any
> >nuclear facility within its reach should become official policy.


>
> At last the true murderous mentality of the zionist reveals itself.
> It is clear from what you say that you are sick with fear because you say
> "time is rapidly running out". Let me correct you it is already too late.
> Pakistan and soon Iran have shown their power . If you try
> Already nuke bombs have been smuggled inside "israel" ready to explode.
> As well as deadly biological weapons.<

Ha. I already used that joke myself once :)

Dr. Fleming

unread,
May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98
to

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message
<6ksm7t$58h$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...


>
>
>
>In article <6krune$q...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>, "Dr. Fleming"
><fle...@dixon.com> writes:
>
>>>Because in a single day and night Pakistan exploded the first of many
>>Islamic
>>>bombs with Iran soon to follow at their convenience and leisure.
>>
>>You let off Islamic bombs everytime you eat too much couscous.
>
>Yes and I shit on your head AFTERWARDS.
>
>ABU JIHAD


You have none left ahmed after you eat it all. Goodnight white power
ranger....go back to your bacon sandwiches and Schmidt beer....loser.

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98
to

In article <6kta1l$6...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>, "Dr. Fleming"
<fle...@dixon.com> writes :

>You have none left ahmed after you eat it all. Goodnight white power


>ranger....go back to your bacon sandwiches and Schmidt beer....loser.

You zionist criminals are already the world's biggest inbred losers.
And after the arrival of the Islamic bomb you are the biggest dead losers.

Golani M Golani

unread,
Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98
to

Murray is right I am a fool, fuck you Ahmed, I was an asshole and I promise
to be nice, please forgive me Murray.


ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message
<6kod1f$vlc$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...


>
>
>The khazar ass-licker Murray Hobbs <mho...@voyager.co.nz> barked:
>
>>Mr Golani, i have heard that you are a fool and i have seen it too many
times.
>
>>What i can not understand is why you seek to prove to the world how much
of a fool
>>you are
>
>Murray it is you whi is the fool .I will give you some homework to do:
First
>learn about Khazars. Then learn about Zionist terrorism . Then learn about
>the history of the Zionist Khazar occupation of Palestine. Show your work
to
>your mummy and when she checks your work you might be able to make a useful
>contribution to this newsgroup.
>
>Also you must learn about how you and your ancestors stole land from the
>Aborigines maybe that is why you feel guilty and want to help your fellow
>terrorists ?
>

Golani M Golani

unread,
Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98
to

Hey! fuck you golani and Please forgive me Ben, I do not know what got into
me.
I acted like Palestinian Asshole.

Benjamin LACHKAR wrote in message
<01bd8ba1$e80e78e0$6a09...@Bibi.huji.ac.il>...
>
>
>Golani M Golani <ALJO...@SYRIA.ARAB> wrote in article
><6ko0oa$j...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>...
>> Are you calling my friend a "Nazi", you asshole! you are the grandfathers
>of
>> all Nazism.
>>
>
>You are so stupid that you are even funny.
>
>> Benjamin LACHKAR wrote:
>>
>> > ANAS JZAYRLI <AN...@prodigy.net> wrote in article
>> > <6kkdd6$40ua$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>...


>> > >
>> > >
>> > > I'm not denying that the Holocaust never happened, in fact I condemn
>> > this
>> > > Barbaric acts caused by the Nazi Party in during the W.W.II. but
>> > whoever I
>> > > don't like the exaggerating numbers that often Jews repeat the same
>story

>> > > that "Hitler killed 6 million Jews," yet the 1939 World Almanac shows


>> > > 15,688,259 Jews in the world and 9 years later the New York Times
>> > reported

>> > > there where between 15,600,000 and 18,700,000 Jews! If Hitler killed
>6
>> > > million, how come there were no less in 1948 than in 1939? The same


>> > sources
>> > > report the Jews in Germany in 1938, PRIOR TO THE KILLINGS, totaled
>only

>> > > 550,000 (1/2 million!) If Germans killed 38% of all Jews in the


>world,
>> > does
>> > > that mean the 9,688,259 left had six to nine million children in the
>next
>> > 9
>> > > years? It takes normal populations 100 years to double - how come
>Jews
>> > did
>> > > it in 9? AND THEN NEVER DID IT AGAIN? (Present world population of
>> > "Jews"
>> > > is about the same as it was in 1948) Why do you keep repeating this
>> > Jewish
>> > > propaganda lie.
>> >

>> > Very simple, I do not know were you got you figures but they are wrong.
>> > Citing The "Universal History of the Jewish people" of Elie Barnavi,
>for
>> > example, or Sergio Della Pergola, the greatest specialist in jewish
>> > demography, they were around 17 million Jews in 1939 and 11 million in
>> > 1945. If there were more than 15 million Jews in 1945 are can you
>explain
>> > that today they are less than 13 million ?
>> > In fact, new studies allowed by the opening of the russians archives
>tend
>> > to prove that not 6 but maybe 7 million jews were exterminated by the
>> > nazis.
>>
>>
>>
>>

Golani M Golani

unread,
Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98
to

Abu Jihad,

you always shave to verify the ISP and the banner before you read anything under
my name. Maronite Michel Name, Richard Bachus and Ernesto are posting
contradicting nonsense under mayy name. I would nevbr say thing as the below to
you.

jason p

unread,
Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98
to

You are truly an ignorant, primitive savage to be proud of a weapon which is
so devastasting. I do
not believe you have the intellectual capacity to understand the destruction
that it will bring.


"Nuclear weapons suck!"
-jasonp

ahmed_a...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> In article <6kta1l$6...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>, "Dr. Fleming"
> <fle...@dixon.com> writes :
>
> >You have none left ahmed after you eat it all. Goodnight white power
> >ranger....go back to your bacon sandwiches and Schmidt beer....loser.
>
> You zionist criminals are already the world's biggest inbred losers.
> And after the arrival of the Islamic bomb you are the biggest dead losers.
>
> ABU JIHAD
>

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages