alica.m...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 4:36:24 AM2/19/18
I'm quite nervous about this, don't really know were to start from.. I feel like i'm lost in the sea of emotions, And don't know the exact words to express my feelings. So i think It'd be nice by saying hello to you.Life has really been unfair with me after the demise of my beloved boyfriend in a car accident 6 years ago to connecticut for a meeting. he really mean the world to me, Ever since the lost of my ex I feel like a loner here on earth.I never thought it will result to a time like this, that I'll have to write an Ad to seek for the attention of a man but I was willing to give it a try because I feel within me that they're still some good men out there. I've been into several relationships that didn't work out all because of the unfaithful nature of the men that came into my life. Right now, I think it's about that time i seek for a mature mind that will love me for who I am.I'm ready to fall in love again, And free myself from the stress I've been through all these years. So I'll leave my door opened for whosoever is willing to knock on it. Indeed.. Music is the food to the soul, And It relieves me from my stress. Please, Do me a favor by changing the subject line to your favorite song. text me at (716) 245-5183 God Bless

lorako...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 4:42:30 AM2/19/18
I dream to meet a strong and spirited person. You should not be an ideal man, with perfect appearance and few millions in your wallet. But I'd like to meet a man, who will be a person with active living position, positive, sympathetic, understanding. Who will be a support for me and will support during any difficult moment. The man whose hands I can feel secure and calm. I'm looking for a strong and reliable man with a kind heart. And I feel, you are already read this message, my prince! Just make the first step towards me! I am waiting for you!

On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:52:53 PM UTC+5:30, rubylo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for companionship with Hispanic and Latino Americans? Tried of being alone. Great chance to Hookups with Hispanos for sex, Want someone the beautiful Spanish culture white single women who can give me there time. Searching Latinas girls for dating with a gainfully employed or college student who would enjoy thought of servant doing domestic chores and available to sexually service you.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

christi...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 5:02:00 AM2/19/18
I am not "materialistic"!! I would rather have someone to respect, care for, and love from my heart & soul, then money!! Yes, money is nice, but it can't buy you real love.I just want it to be, that anything we were to "own", as "ours", not "mine" or "yours". Yes, I know that there are somethings that will be mine, and she's, but do you know what I mean? I want to be able to "spoil her" by opening a door for her, or carrying things for me, taking her shoes off when she's back from work,for no special reason, but that I care for her. I too, have been hurt by the opposite ****, but I don't hold it against other women, because they have not hurt me yet. I hope that we can get to know each other better, and see how things might go.I can not "promise" that I might say or do something that hurts you, but I can promise that if I do, it won't be on purpose, it will be on accident. See, I don't know everything about your past yet, and I don't know what upsets you right now, but hope to know you better, so I don't say or do anything to upset you, because I hate that when I upset someone special to me.I love going out,taking walks down the park and thinking about my life,i love observing nature and cooking is also one of my hobbies.I'm a really sensitive and attentive man. I'm an observer of people (not a voyeur!). I like to figure people out. I like to notice the small detail about people. I like to know what makes them tick and what excites them. I like to know how to make them happy, how to make them feel special....If you find my profil interesing you can text me on 5592967512 thanks

jacquelin...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 5:04:02 AM2/19/18
About me

I can be like a hurricane, and sometimes I can be very calm. I am always sincere with my feelings, no lies in my world. I am active, passionate and young lady with lots of ambitions and dreams. I am active and my heart is opened.

Hobbies and interests

I like traveling, what can be more interesting than to discover our world. I am also keen on journalism and literature.

Looking For Men Type

Seeks Partner: 28 - 69 years old
I am looking for a man who will make me happy and I will do the same from my side. I just want him to be honest, confident, kind and with good sense of humor. I do not know where this love adventure will bring me, but I am sure that my man is looking for me now. I will do my best to help him to find me.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

janice.g...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 4:05:22 AM2/20/18
I'm an honest woman looking for an honest man, I've got a good sense of humor , I like to go out with friends and family, going to the beach when it's good weather, going to the movies and just staying at home watching tv or dvds and cuddling , I'm looking for that special someone , I don't judge anyone I believe that it's not what's on the outside but what's on the inside that counts and age is just a number so if you think that this sounds like you then just leave me a message I don't bite

Message has been deleted

nannyros...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 4:17:36 AM2/20/18
I am writing on behalf of an amazing friend who is literally gorgeous, intelligent and caring. She has very little trust in men due to her experiences from the past where Men have promised so much, but never came through when commitment was required. What she needs is a good looking, successful gentleman between 40-45, preferably no children, definitely single and a loving caring guy that wants to find the woman of his dreams and settle down. She is currently working 3 jobs, is a qualified professional, but needs a man that can now provide in full for her and take her away from the rat race, let her have a break and she will reciprocate with what any man would want. A beautiful looking woman to love them. Genuine replies only.

Message has been deleted

andria...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 4:19:41 AM2/20/18
Looking for a relationship with a guy who is willing to accept me n my looks and appreances n feel free to contact me on 0439419839 no private callers and I hate being rejected by men yes I maybe look different then all girls but I'm a female underneath and I'm looking to make money too are U willing to pay me

Message has been deleted

datex...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 4:21:22 AM2/20/18
Hi

I will be in Melbourne the weekend of the 18th. Looking for someone to just show me around and hang out with. I love drinking and am 420 friendly

Message has been deleted

threeso...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2018, 6:35:08 AM2/23/18
Hi
I'm not enough for my boyfriend. I fuck and suck dick and do anal. Since he is looking to cheat maybe somebody would want me. I'm 21 and feeling really bad about myself because of him..send me number??

christia...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2018, 6:50:45 AM2/23/18
I am on here single never been married and got no kids and looking for a long term serious relationship that will last till end of time with a wonderful kids and happy home for life

joylyn.a...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2018, 3:27:05 AM2/24/18
I'm 28yrs oral Mom of one. I have the apartment to my self today and am looking to meet a guy any age or size :) and have some fun!.

casual...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2018, 3:47:19 AM2/24/18
Looking for a casual encounter with benefits can't wait to hear from you. Message me for details

carmen...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2018, 12:54:15 AM2/26/18
Not sure what I'll get out of this but here it goes.

Looking for a colored man 30+
Must be a king looking for his queen
I am a very outgoing active person who doesn't much care for the make up and dresses I rather shorts and a hike.or short shorts and sitting on your lap ;)

I do enjoy time spent in watching movies or playing video games or even just music and the 2 of us. Music is a big thing in my life.

I don't do BBM I like a "fit" figure (to feel up) I am pretty fit so I expect the same.

I need some one who can be a partner in Crime truly build trust and loyalty take on some crazy and I'll do the same.

I want the man who is going to keep me smiling and laughing but knows he is my protector even if I seem tough.

I want to take care of my lover in and out of the bedroom. I want him to feel my energy and I hope to feel it back. Its not all about the sex but it can be a big part. I do have a high sex drive.

I am seperated and I do have children. How ever non of that matters unless we click.

For any one looking at my age know I'm an old soul and need some one who isnt all ways on their phone!! Or needing to check social media. Ect...

For more send a pic and change the title to your fave color.

Serious convos only I don't need any one night stands.

woolley....@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2018, 1:03:15 AM2/28/18
I'm 36, and a single mom. I have a kid I'm not looking for someone with expectations of being "taken care of. In my free time, I like to be outside, doing almost anything. Hiking, kayaking, driving for a day, traveling, etc. I enjoy reading, music, crochet, painting/drawing, and pretty much anything crafty. I volunteer for a few different organizations as well. i love kids

lally.p...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2018, 1:43:24 AM2/28/18
Must be 18-21 any race is ok very attractive friendly wild fit body and Very Romantic I'm 26 Don't Have Any Kids Just looking and browsing The System if you Hit me up

amey...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2018, 2:20:43 AM2/28/18
I am a woman looking for a little 'of serenity, the same one that I tried so much and in the past I have never found.I want a simple man, honest and sincere to give love and loyalty'. I believe in the magic of small things everyday : like a walk on the sea, an evening at the cinema. very little to be happy do not you think? I want a man like me who wants to fall in love and build a solid relationship . i am catholic christian i believe so much in God so i want a man that is God fearing and knows the importance of a woman in the family. no age limit contact me alongside with your email and phone if you are on whatsapp. please only serious person should contact me. no time for wastage or adventure.

mexilora...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2018, 3:23:05 AM2/28/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:52:53 PM UTC+5:30, rubylo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for companionship with Hispanic and Latino Americans? Tried of being alone. Great chance to Hookups with Hispanos for sex, Want someone the beautiful Spanish culture white single women who can give me there time. Searching Latinas girls for dating with a gainfully employed or college student who would enjoy thought of servant doing domestic chores and available to sexually service you.

If you are coming to Costa Rica and need someone to take you around ,business or vacation , I will be happy to help you .
Pick you up at the airport, take you to the hotel , tours of your preferences etc .Volcanos,beaches , city your .
anywere in Costa Rica .
contact me and you will not regret it .
also have the opportunity to learn Spanish .

marias...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2018, 1:24:37 AM3/2/18
I am an attractive white female with a fantastic grin who's looking for a hot hunk. I'd like it if the man has a auto pleeaazzz !!! I would like to get fucked today...

bondd...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2018, 3:22:19 AM3/2/18
OMG COME ON WTF GOD DAMN IT IM LOOKING FOR NSA NAUGHTY DISCRETE FUN WITH A REAL NICE BBW OR WOMAN THAT LIVES IN ANCHORAGE THAT HAS THERE OWN PLACE THAT AREN'T PROSTITUTE AND DRUG ADDICT THAT ACTUALLY HAS A REAL JOB IM NOT LOOKING FOR PROSTITUTE TO PAY THEM TO HAVE SEX NONE OF THAN HH OR HOUR B.S. I GETTING TIRED PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING IM GETTING TIRED OF PEOPLE PLAYING GAMES WITH ME AND MESSING ME I WANT TO FUCK AND I NEED TO CUM RIGHT NOW

datin...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2018, 4:59:18 AM3/2/18
Hello , I'm to sweet and tasty, on the lips, to be home alone, so please don't waist another second. I'll make ur fantasy a reality, I'm friendly and Im a pleasure to be around, I like gentleman that know what they want,
And can request it without being rude. I'm fetish friendly, I'm DDF and just want NSA visits. I can host or I can travel to you. Privacy is the only way to I work.

jasmin....@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2018, 4:24:01 AM3/3/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:52:53 PM UTC+5:30, rubylo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for companionship with Hispanic and Latino Americans? Tried of being alone. Great chance to Hookups with Hispanos for sex, Want someone the beautiful Spanish culture white single women who can give me there time. Searching Latinas girls for dating with a gainfully employed or college student who would enjoy thought of servant doing domestic chores and available to sexually service you.

Hello, I'm looking to see who's out there in CL land. I'm currently going through a separation and Lol I'm on the rebound. I'm 39, Caucasian, 6ft tall, 215lbs. I'm well established in my career and looking for someone special to share my life with.

jacquelin...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2018, 5:42:32 AM3/3/18
On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 2:35:22 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm an honest woman looking for an honest man, I've got a good sense of humor , I like to go out with friends and family, going to the beach when it's good weather, going to the movies and just staying at home watching tv or dvds and cuddling , I'm looking for that special someone , I don't judge anyone I believe that it's not what's on the outside but what's on the inside that counts and age is just a number so if you think that this sounds like you then just leave me a message I don't bite

And maybe more if it develops.

I am a tall, educated, employed and looking to develop a flirty friendship with an attached lady.

addie...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2018, 12:44:51 AM3/5/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:58:05 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> I've learned in the past not to rush into things. I believe what God has for us is for us. I am a Hispanic woman - I'm not perfect but I'm not bad either. I love to have fun laugh try new things cook write. (Short list). I believe in vacating and spending time with the people l care about. I am a single mother- I love family fun nights- yes I am a bit corny when it comes to family and holidays. I have been through a lot of trials in life but I have not allowed them to alter my positive personality pass slowing down a bit in relationships... so I won't move you in on the first date 😊. But I do not believe in dating multiple people at the same time and if you do I'm not for you. But if you are also a Hispanic guy and looking to meet a wonderful woman then you have found one.

Hey to whomever took the time to read this. I'm a respectful male that is a long time fan of the show walking dead. I need a partner to watch it with I can host, food, drinks what ever.

singles...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2018, 1:56:33 AM3/5/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:58:05 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> I've learned in the past not to rush into things. I believe what God has for us is for us. I am a Hispanic woman - I'm not perfect but I'm not bad either. I love to have fun laugh try new things cook write. (Short list). I believe in vacating and spending time with the people l care about. I am a single mother- I love family fun nights- yes I am a bit corny when it comes to family and holidays. I have been through a lot of trials in life but I have not allowed them to alter my positive personality pass slowing down a bit in relationships... so I won't move you in on the first date 😊. But I do not believe in dating multiple people at the same time and if you do I'm not for you. But if you are also a Hispanic guy and looking to meet a wonderful woman then you have found one.

Hello, i am looking for a regular fwb to meet on a regular basis. I am 49, very nice gentleman, hwp, baby blues and waiting for you. So please send ..special lady ..in subject line that way i know your are real...lets start tomorrow..

monicar...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2018, 3:15:53 AM3/5/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 3:00:52 PM UTC+5:30, brian wrote:
> hello my name is olivia brian I am 37 years old am looking for Hispanic American guy with honesty and integrity. Please be who you say you are–please no game players! Please show a recent photo (get out of denial, yes, you and I both have aged–hopefully, gracefully, lol!) We all wish we looked and felt the way we did 10 years ago! :) A person with a good sense of humor… A smile goes a long way–make someone happy today!
>
> Today the weather here is beautiful, I just wish I had someone to share it with. Picnics, walking hand and hand, how nice. I like a man who has passion in his heart and romance in his eyes. I look for a man who has HUMOR, COMPASSION, HONESTY, INTERGITY, LOYALITY, FAITHFULNESS, and who is a good communicator.
>
> I am not a perfect person by any means. I still have work to do. With God’s help, I am striving to be the best person I can be.

Looking for someone close by to hang out with now and then.
I live alone and am tired of being alone. I am looking for that someone or someone for right now

onlineadultda...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2018, 4:07:58 AM3/5/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 3:05:26 PM UTC+5:30, walkerkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi i am rhonda I love to travel and learning about new places and people. I'm honest, loyal and considerate. Love to workout and eat healthy and I'm a personal trainer Iam loyal, fun, and caring. I enjoy music and long walks on the beach.No hookups, no fwb's and I'm not sending nudes!Now that that's out of the way ....Straight forward, no BS kinda gal. Christian single mom i have a little daughter shes 5 years old and am 34 i havent been with a man for 3 years now since my husband passed away so i seek true love from a honest man

Good evening. Im a 46 white male, like to stay in shape, seek spiritual guidance always, missing that sexual love with someone. Im not rich, and live a lot of the old fashion ways, too much technology for me. Im fit, protective, and truthful. Average to skinny built woman for me. I find all skin tones beautiful. Thanks and sweet dreams..

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2018, 3:07:19 AM3/6/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 3:13:35 PM UTC+5:30, taylorm...@gmail.com wrote:
> As for what I'm looking for in a man its honest , caring , faithful , loving and very loyal and understanding , someone real not into playing games with people's Heart .... One that can communicate Openly. That is romantic and Loves touch and be touched ... I want the Man that we'll both share the good and the bad. A relationship is something that as to be worked on by both Parties ... can never be taken for granted but loved and nourished to make it grow and bloom. I dont feel like i've ever really had that truly loved me so thats my top priority. To find that one true Love of my Life to love and Spoil and give me all this I've stored away all these years. Want a man I am proud of .. Proud of being with . to stand by his side to be there for him and her for me. To comfort him when he needs it and have him do the same for me. ... Want him to be my Knight in Shinning Armor .. to love and protect me wha... Just need that feelings ( never had that ). Want a man I can love and protect when he comes home sothat he knows I'm there for him always. When he is away he will know he is still in my heart and Mind and someone that I cant wait til he's home again to spend time together .. Its important to keep our own idenity but to also feel as one ... to have time to do things with our friends but still be each other's best friend if that makes any sense .. So that is what I am looking for

I am looking for a regular weekly visit for belly ticking and belly button play

no sex, just fun touching with a finish

will pay for time and travel

lolly...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2018, 4:07:10 AM3/6/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:58:05 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> I've learned in the past not to rush into things. I believe what God has for us is for us. I am a Hispanic woman - I'm not perfect but I'm not bad either. I love to have fun laugh try new things cook write. (Short list). I believe in vacating and spending time with the people l care about. I am a single mother- I love family fun nights- yes I am a bit corny when it comes to family and holidays. I have been through a lot of trials in life but I have not allowed them to alter my positive personality pass slowing down a bit in relationships... so I won't move you in on the first date 😊. But I do not believe in dating multiple people at the same time and if you do I'm not for you. But if you are also a Hispanic guy and looking to meet a wonderful woman then you have found one.

Hi....I will give this one shot and see what happens. I am a fit, Latin male that lives and works in the east valley. Professional, owns a home, and has his life together. I was born and raised in Southern California and don't speak Spanish. I've been off the grid awhile which gets lonely. I'm looking for someone to spend some evenings and weekends with and an occasional getaway. I am looking for a HWP woman, fit would be nice, who has her life together. No prudes and not overly religious. I am physical and affectionate so you be too. This can be casual or LTR.

marialo...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2018, 5:06:23 AM3/6/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 3:05:26 PM UTC+5:30, walkerkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi i am rhonda I love to travel and learning about new places and people. I'm honest, loyal and considerate. Love to workout and eat healthy and I'm a personal trainer Iam loyal, fun, and caring. I enjoy music and long walks on the beach.No hookups, no fwb's and I'm not sending nudes!Now that that's out of the way ....Straight forward, no BS kinda gal. Christian single mom i have a little daughter shes 5 years old and am 34 i havent been with a man for 3 years now since my husband passed away so i seek true love from a honest man

I am a 57 year old single white male. I am 6"2 and slim. My interests include nature, sports such as baseball, basketball, football, going to the movies, taking walks, music, internet, TV, relaxing at home. I am searching for a serious relationship. I am not here to play games or to be scammed. If you are serious about finding someone then I hope to hear back from you. I am a good and honest man. I want to find someone who is willing to take the time for us to get to know each other. I am not into rushing into a relationship. I am also not into scammers. So, please do not even try as I can tell very easily when a person is a fake. I am searching for a real and serious minded woman. Race is not important.

findxp...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018, 1:57:46 AM3/7/18
Nice quiet guy is looking for a nice girl to talk to and maybe more after we get to know eachother.
I'm an open book to those who wish to know more, you may be surprised to what you'll find.

Not willing to pay for anything, just posting this ad to see if there are any sweethearts out there.

miaaros...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018, 3:41:40 AM3/7/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:52:53 PM UTC+5:30, rubylo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for companionship with Hispanic and Latino Americans? Tried of being alone. Great chance to Hookups with Hispanos for sex, Want someone the beautiful Spanish culture white single women who can give me there time. Searching Latinas girls for dating with a gainfully employed or college student who would enjoy thought of servant doing domestic chores and available to sexually service you.

I am six feet tall, extremely clean-cut, with brown hair (all of it), blue/grey eyes, 195 pounds, height and weight proportionate, DDF and vasectomy-safe. I have worked as a ballroom dance instructor and a model--professions predicated on looks. I am intelligent, sensitive, and especially good with language and wordplay (my present profession).

jasmin....@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018, 4:21:44 AM3/7/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:52:53 PM UTC+5:30, rubylo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for companionship with Hispanic and Latino Americans? Tried of being alone. Great chance to Hookups with Hispanos for sex, Want someone the beautiful Spanish culture white single women who can give me there time. Searching Latinas girls for dating with a gainfully employed or college student who would enjoy thought of servant doing domestic chores and available to sexually service you.

As stated, I have no interest in drama and as such, I expect you to leave the drama away from our allotted interactions. Maybe you're single, maybe you're not and have a reason to venture outside of whatever is going on at home, that's not for me to judge, but either way, I'd expect the both of us to leave our crap at home. I have an average body with good size, and while I am not firm on body types, I generally sway between average to bbw body types; again, I'm not looking for anything pretentious or unrealistic, and I find 'real' women's bodies to be much more attractive than the artificial magazine bodies. Personally, things will come down to your personality more than anything but everyone has their preferred body types. I can host on occasion, but I'm looking for some back and forth.

jacquelin...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018, 5:03:31 AM3/7/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:52:53 PM UTC+5:30, rubylo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for companionship with Hispanic and Latino Americans? Tried of being alone. Great chance to Hookups with Hispanos for sex, Want someone the beautiful Spanish culture white single women who can give me there time. Searching Latinas girls for dating with a gainfully employed or college student who would enjoy thought of servant doing domestic chores and available to sexually service you.

Well if 500 would help I am willing to do that...nothing complicated just a fun lady to see once a week or a couple times a month.
Not looking for a professional..more like a girl next door.. Please be able to host

taylorm...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018, 5:45:26 AM3/7/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:52:53 PM UTC+5:30, rubylo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for companionship with Hispanic and Latino Americans? Tried of being alone. Great chance to Hookups with Hispanos for sex, Want someone the beautiful Spanish culture white single women who can give me there time. Searching Latinas girls for dating with a gainfully employed or college student who would enjoy thought of servant doing domestic chores and available to sexually service you.

Just to start, I'm not looking for a pornstar or anything of the sort. I'm an average eccentric guy looking for an average girl with a unique personality who may want to make sex a regular occurrence between us. I'm fairly content in my every day life, but the one area that seems a bit unfulfilling at the moment is the presence of a regular, engaged sex partner. Ultimately, I'm just looking for a gal who is down to earth, honest enough, drama free and someone who wants to make an effort to maintain an equally fulfilling sexual relationship.

jecqul...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2018, 2:52:57 AM3/10/18
Looking to drink and cuddle for the night and maybe smoke. I have a ton of movies, liquor, and im super chill. Any thoughts? What are you up for?

I have piks and you should also!

lolly...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2018, 3:49:29 AM3/10/18
I would like to spend some time with a woman who likes to show her appreciation for a man taking care of her needs.

adultfi...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2018, 4:23:01 AM3/12/18
I may be older, but I am still crave the loving touch of a good hearted man, the comfort and security of a relationship, the pleasure of your company would be most welcome. The hugs and kisses would be well accepted, the playfulness, the teasing, the sharing of fears and hopes, the lazy Sunday mornings, the cold winter nights keeping us warm together...no one should grow alone without love and been love. let's grow old together, let's find each other...let's get away from the computer screens and start been normal people again. Life was meant to be shared, I am longing for a normal, drama free relationship, I still know how to laugh at myself. I prefer a man if you have kids they are all adults and on their own. I am a non-smoker, very clean, safe and a one woman man. After reading my post, if you think that you have the same attributes, you treat others the way you want to be treated, respectful, looking for a serious relationship and have something to bring to the table I would like to hear from you. Please be aware that I am not interested in any mind games, scams, and non-sense, I will answer to everyone who replies to my ad with a real phone number or a real email address otherwise, there won't be no answer from me thank you for stopping by and reading my ad.

anna.a...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2018, 5:32:58 AM3/12/18
I would love to meet a soul partner who is caring loving and honesty , I have learnt a lot from my work past relationship and I don't want t get hurt anymore but have the best and forever husband ..I would love to talk not about myself and I can be reach on four eight zero four four two eight five four three...Betty Rois..4804428543

christia...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2018, 6:36:55 AM3/12/18
Im single and searching for serious relationship. Cant wait to meet the manof my dream,the man to be the father of my children and the man i want to spend the rest of my life with.I would like to meet someone who: shares my interests, (not necessarily all, but at least some of them).is honest, easy going, fun loving and caring. would be committed to a relationship with the right person. would like to get to know me for who I am inside. is open to trying new things. I am very open minded about "the man of my dreams".

twosum...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2018, 2:11:37 AM3/13/18
Sexy mistress seeking Naughty Boy

datex...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2018, 3:37:49 AM3/13/18
I know this might sound crazy but let's get married.

nannyros...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2018, 4:23:06 AM3/13/18
My better half realizes that I am searching for a person to play with..

kathleenn...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2018, 1:51:45 AM3/14/18
My windows are tinted very dark. Give me a shout and we can exchange info.

alicia.m...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2018, 2:35:14 AM3/14/18
I'm bored to tears. Anyone up for a little texting? Maybe more?
22 yrs Chocolate. Fun sized, Pretty open to all races,sizes and ages. text me

alicia.m...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2018, 2:35:50 AM3/14/18
I am 32 year old lonely, bored, horny, no strings attached, just looking for fun. You must be clean, ddf, sane, nice single or married does not matter, I can host.

lorako...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2018, 3:22:19 AM3/14/18
I am down to earth and fun to be with.I don't smoke I drink socially and do not do drugs.I am looking for a serious relationship with a God fearing matured minded man from the age Range of 45-75.I like the outdoors,Bake,bbq,and cooking missed having someone to do all this things with.I am a lover and not a fighter more of an old fashion lady as I was raised by my granny.I am new to the dating scene after my divorce and this time I hope it will last until after life.

mariso...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2018, 5:22:27 AM3/14/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:52:53 PM UTC+5:30, rubylo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for companionship with Hispanic and Latino Americans? Tried of being alone. Great chance to Hookups with Hispanos for sex, Want someone the beautiful Spanish culture white single women who can give me there time. Searching Latinas girls for dating with a gainfully employed or college student who would enjoy thought of servant doing domestic chores and available to sexually service you.

When responding please don't give me a one word or one statement as we are at the getting to know each other stage so there must be a q&a part to it. As much as I appreciate the male body I am not interested in receiving dick pictures. Also please put your favourite drink in the subject line so I know you are real.

adultsing...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2018, 3:57:12 AM3/15/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:58:05 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> I've learned in the past not to rush into things. I believe what God has for us is for us. I am a Hispanic woman - I'm not perfect but I'm not bad either. I love to have fun laugh try new things cook write. (Short list). I believe in vacating and spending time with the people l care about. I am a single mother- I love family fun nights- yes I am a bit corny when it comes to family and holidays. I have been through a lot of trials in life but I have not allowed them to alter my positive personality pass slowing down a bit in relationships... so I won't move you in on the first date 😊. But I do not believe in dating multiple people at the same time and if you do I'm not for you. But if you are also a Hispanic guy and looking to meet a wonderful woman then you have found one.

hey,,
Single girl looking for a nice man to meet today for casual fun

ken...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2018, 4:31:37 AM3/15/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:58:05 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> I've learned in the past not to rush into things. I believe what God has for us is for us. I am a Hispanic woman - I'm not perfect but I'm not bad either. I love to have fun laugh try new things cook write. (Short list). I believe in vacating and spending time with the people l care about. I am a single mother- I love family fun nights- yes I am a bit corny when it comes to family and holidays. I have been through a lot of trials in life but I have not allowed them to alter my positive personality pass slowing down a bit in relationships... so I won't move you in on the first date 😊. But I do not believe in dating multiple people at the same time and if you do I'm not for you. But if you are also a Hispanic guy and looking to meet a wonderful woman then you have found one.

Hello my name is Emmanuel and I am 27years old looking for a man to build a strong relationship that can lead to marriage. I need a man that I can trust. I. need a man that will take very good care of me and love me for who I am. And not for what I am. My heart is ready to be with anybody that is interested in me

nicole....@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2018, 5:05:22 AM3/15/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:52:53 PM UTC+5:30, rubylo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for companionship with Hispanic and Latino Americans? Tried of being alone. Great chance to Hookups with Hispanos for sex, Want someone the beautiful Spanish culture white single women who can give me there time. Searching Latinas girls for dating with a gainfully employed or college student who would enjoy thought of servant doing domestic chores and available to sexually service you.

Please understand that I am not desperate, broke, or unwilling to support myself, regardless of my location. Ideally, I would find a gentleman who is in a similar station in life to myself. I do not have the entanglement of children holding me back or needing support. Ideally, my dream man would want a partner in all things. He wants someone to compliment him, support him, and cheer him on in his endeavors. Conversely, he would want to do the same for me. He would have a true desire to build a future and traditions together. This gentleman would also have his personal life organized, he has hobbies, has a good relationship with his children (if any), and has a civil relationship with his ex- wife (if any).

kimberl...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2018, 5:54:32 AM3/15/18
I am a good woman who is looking for a man for a genuine honest long-term relationship. I am not here for any friends with benefits or to have anyone that is under the age of 40. I am middle-aged and I am only interested in creating a lifetime of memories with an older gentleman who knows how to have a good solid relationship built on trust honesty and dedication to making the relationship work.

findda...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2018, 1:34:55 AM3/19/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:52:53 PM UTC+5:30, rubylo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for companionship with Hispanic and Latino Americans? Tried of being alone. Great chance to Hookups with Hispanos for sex, Want someone the beautiful Spanish culture white single women who can give me there time. Searching Latinas girls for dating with a gainfully employed or college student who would enjoy thought of servant doing domestic chores and available to sexually service you.

Looking for a good looking fun loving guy to hang out together Please be open minded and great with conversation Let s have some drinks and see where it takes us If interested …

emmaamig...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2018, 1:47:45 AM3/19/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 3:00:52 PM UTC+5:30, brian wrote:
> hello my name is olivia brian I am 37 years old am looking for Hispanic American guy with honesty and integrity. Please be who you say you are–please no game players! Please show a recent photo (get out of denial, yes, you and I both have aged–hopefully, gracefully, lol!) We all wish we looked and felt the way we did 10 years ago! :) A person with a good sense of humor… A smile goes a long way–make someone happy today!
>
> Today the weather here is beautiful, I just wish I had someone to share it with. Picnics, walking hand and hand, how nice. I like a man who has passion in his heart and romance in his eyes. I look for a man who has HUMOR, COMPASSION, HONESTY, INTERGITY, LOYALITY, FAITHFULNESS, and who is a good communicator.
>
> I am not a perfect person by any means. I still have work to do. With God’s help, I am striving to be the best person I can be.

I m looking hot guy

emmaamig...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2018, 6:54:57 AM3/19/18
looking single for SEX.. WHERE R U

evemm...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2018, 8:27:40 AM3/19/18
On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 1:52:19 PM UTC+5:30, bondd...@gmail.com wrote:
> OMG COME ON WTF GOD DAMN IT IM LOOKING FOR NSA NAUGHTY DISCRETE FUN WITH A REAL NICE BBW OR WOMAN THAT LIVES IN ANCHORAGE THAT HAS THERE OWN PLACE THAT AREN'T PROSTITUTE AND DRUG ADDICT THAT ACTUALLY HAS A REAL JOB IM NOT LOOKING FOR PROSTITUTE TO PAY THEM TO HAVE SEX NONE OF THAN HH OR HOUR B.S. I GETTING TIRED PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING IM GETTING TIRED OF PEOPLE PLAYING GAMES WITH ME AND MESSING ME I WANT TO FUCK AND I NEED TO CUM RIGHT NOW

hi how are u??? R u ready for sex...

joslin...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2018, 9:18:30 AM3/19/18

I want a sex...

adultswin...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2018, 1:13:12 AM3/20/18

> Serious convos only I don't need any one night stands.

I m from US..... Just cal me --> 18766480237

ashley...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2018, 1:51:48 AM3/20/18
I ask and make me feel good and sex me so nice text me +19712596047 waiting for love..

datingpers...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2018, 3:22:19 AM3/20/18
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 12:27:46 PM UTC+5:30, findxp...@gmail.com wrote:
> Nice quiet guy is looking for a nice girl to talk to and maybe more after we get to know eachother.
> I'm an open book to those who wish to know more, you may be surprised to what you'll find.
>
> Not willing to pay for anything, just posting this ad to see if there are any sweethearts out there.

HI Brooke Sullivan is here i am single with one son am looking for a single man to be with and spend the rest of my life with here is my cell number you can text me ..918 701 0598

alica.m...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2018, 4:49:43 AM3/20/18
lady, 26, is searching for a white man for marriage. Call+256751155572

leond...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2018, 7:08:42 AM3/20/18
Am looking for man. plz text me

christinape...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2018, 3:15:36 AM3/21/18
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 2:37:10 PM UTC+5:30, lolly...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:58:05 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I've learned in the past not to rush into things. I believe what God has for us is for us. I am a Hispanic woman - I'm not perfect but I'm not bad either. I love to have fun laugh try new things cook write. (Short list). I believe in vacating and spending time with the people l care about. I am a single mother- I love family fun nights- yes I am a bit corny when it comes to family and holidays. I have been through a lot of trials in life but I have not allowed them to alter my positive personality pass slowing down a bit in relationships... so I won't move you in on the first date 😊. But I do not believe in dating multiple people at the same time and if you do I'm not for you. But if you are also a Hispanic guy and looking to meet a wonderful woman then you have found one.

> hellooo guyz... i m sexy girl with big booty. just text me.

swingersx...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2018, 3:26:16 AM3/21/18

hellooo guyz... i m sexy girl with big boobs. just text me.

joylyn.a...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2018, 7:22:02 AM3/21/18
Can you stay with me at one night.

alston...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2018, 9:00:07 AM3/21/18
Very attractive and down to earth. Looking for something new with someone new as of now

twosum...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2018, 2:34:13 AM3/22/18
Hi... are you free ?

alica.m...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2018, 4:48:11 AM3/22/18
how are you frnds

elanada...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2018, 5:44:04 AM3/22/18
I believe in love from the first sight
I believe in harmony, passion, chemistry and it is very important in relations
I am ready for strong relations and true love
I wish to be the best and only one for my partner
I am open and you can ask me everything you want to know about me
I hope for the real meeting and development of relations in reality after our first meeting

emmama...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2018, 6:19:46 AM3/22/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:52:53 PM UTC+5:30, rubylo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for companionship with Hispanic and Latino Americans? Tried of being alone. Great chance to Hookups with Hispanos for sex, Want someone the beautiful Spanish culture white single women who can give me there time. Searching Latinas girls for dating with a gainfully employed or college student who would enjoy thought of servant doing domestic chores and available to sexually service you.

I AM Emma :-09355220066

kemch...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2018, 2:50:56 AM3/23/18
Looking to have a good time

blackx...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2018, 5:32:11 AM3/23/18
What address

taylorm...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2018, 7:09:25 AM3/23/18
I am ready for strong relations and true love

lucyh...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2018, 9:06:27 AM3/23/18
On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 5:20:45 PM UTC+5:30, christia...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am on here single never been married and got no kids and looking for a long term serious relationship that will last till end of time with a wonderful kids and happy home for life

anytime msg me.

jamess...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2018, 5:12:01 AM3/24/18
hello... m looking for sex buddy.

coleenb...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2018, 6:31:18 AM3/24/18
yes i wanna hookup now

demainf...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2018, 7:53:02 AM3/24/18
hello sexy lady... i want to sex now

monicas...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2018, 2:19:54 AM3/26/18
Hola busco un chico wapo sexy y caliente si alguien se interesa aqui dejare mi numero 717-467-3823 estare esperando tu llamada ...

lucyh...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2018, 3:42:38 AM3/26/18
The ideal man always seemed to me strong. If you want to be the master of our family and our house - I'll be happy to be your assistant. Appearance and age do not matter, the main thing that we were good together. I will not talk about beauty, kindness, love, because I believe that all people are beautiful. Suffice it to just be a man and a good support

jamiest...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2018, 7:13:47 AM3/26/18
I m quite attractive lady at age of 27, Single
looking for good friendship - Like those who can do EXTREME ...
Only PURE friendship allowed

karlyw...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2018, 2:49:03 AM3/27/18
On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 2:17:19 PM UTC+5:30, casual...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for a casual encounter with benefits can't wait to hear from you. Message me for details

Someone that likes to be spontaneous with me and have fun. Has a good sense of humor and can handle my sarcasm and make me laugh.

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2018, 6:23:28 AM3/27/18
A pessoa que eu quero conhecer uma pessoa legal Não tenho preferência de cor nem corpo e nem muitas exigências sendo homem e sendo legal e querendo relacionamento sério

elanada...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2018, 8:26:06 AM3/27/18
Good humor is a very important.

findda...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2018, 1:49:03 AM3/28/18
On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 5:56:06 PM UTC+5:30, elanada...@gmail.com wrote:
> Good humor is a very important.

Amoroso..tierno...trabajador...alegre...strovertido...y que sea a tento conmigo..y q me pueda querer

plentysin...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2018, 1:51:04 AM3/28/18
On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 1:07:49 PM UTC+5:30, datex...@gmail.com wrote:
> I know this might sound crazy but let's get married.

andria...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2018, 4:52:39 AM3/28/18
My Man should me honest, clever and tender. And who love the life!

alston...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2018, 7:33:45 AM3/28/18
I have serious intentions so please write me if you are also ready to commit in your marriage. I want my man to be faithful, reliable, honest with me, ready to compromise and listen, caring and romantic. I don’t want to put some conditions or string limits; it is obvious we all want to have a nice person next to us. Guess, everything will be clear after our communication.
It is loading more messages.