Technology: The Race to See Who Build the First EXAFLOP Supercomputer

Her Lao

Oct 29, 2011, 3:00:25 AM10/29/11
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/29/world/asia/china-unveils-supercomputer-based-on-its-own-microprocessor-chips.html

The world's fastest supercomputers:

#1. Japan's K Computer, at the RIKEN Advanced Institute for
Computational Science (AICS) in Kobe... capable of performing 8
PETAFLOPs (8 quadrillion calculations) per second.

(Processor chips originally made by Sun MicroSystem, Sillicon Valey,
USA)

#2. China's Tianhe-1A supercomputer the National Supercomputing
Center in Tianjin, China, with a performance at 2.6 petaflop/s.

(Processor chips also made by USA companies, Intel and Nvidia.)

#3. Cray's supercomputer, the Jaguar, at the Department of Energy
facility at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Tennessee, USA, at 1.6
petaflop/second.

#4. Nebulae at China’s National Supercomputing Center in Shenzen
(1.27 petaflop/s),

#5. Tsubame 2.0 at the Tokyo Institute of Technology (1.19 petaflop/
s),

#6. Cielo at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico (1.11
petaflop/s),

#7. Pleiades at the NASA Ames Research Center in California (1.09
petaflop/s),

#8. Hopper at DOE’s National Energy Research Scientific Computing
Center (NERSC) in California (1.054 petaflop/s),

#9. Tera 100 at the CEA (Commissariat à l'énergie atomique et aux
énergies alternatives) in France (1.05 petaflop/s),

#10. Roadrunner at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico (1.04
petaflop/s)....

And, finally, I think.... China's latest, unveiled today, October 28,
2011, per the New York Times article above....

#11. The new machine, the Sunway BlueLight MPP, China's newest
supercomputer at the National Supercomputer Center in Jinan, the
capital of Shandong Province in eastern China, performing around 1
petaflop/second.

But what is more special about #11 is that all its operating micro
processor chips are made IN CHINA, a truly "home made" super-computer,
as opposed to China other ones listed above, made from chips made in
the West....

So the raw speed of Sunway itself, as the American scientists noted,
is NOT that big of a deal... Rather, what's special about this Chinese
made super computer is that, ONE, its chips are made entirely in China
and that, TWO, the Chinese seem to be more or less on a par with the
West in terms of coming up with a COOLING SYSTEM that would allow
super computers to move to the next level, beyond PETAPLOPs, into
EXAFLOPs, or one Million TRILLION calculations per second.

Chipwise, scientists, per the article here, said the Chinese are about
3 generations behind the USA, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan.... but
"one generation" in processor chip is rather short, from a few months
to, at most, a year or two... so the Chinese aren't that far behind
the West, Taiwan, South Korea, or Japan. It's really, mostly a brute
force, a physical-technical design and redesign, that gets you to the
next generation, requiring a few months to a few years of technical
and infrastructural upgrades...

But the more important thing the Chinese have achieved in this
moderately fast "home made" super computer is, scientists say, that
they are VIRTUALLY parity with the West in terms of wandering
aimlessly around the most complex issue of: How the hell do we keep
an incredibly fast super computer from melting? What kind of super
cooling system do we need to build?

That question MUST be solved, if any country hopes to take super
computer to the next level in terms of raw speed, beyond the
"petaflop" level on to the "exaflop" territory, in the next 10 or so
years.... And NO ONE has any concrete idea. Yet... although thousands
of scientists, loners and teams, are working on that elusive, next
generation of super cool, cooling system.... Because without an
effective cooliing system, theoretically you could design and build a
super computer that has raw speed 10 or 100 times as fast as the
current ones... but they can't be run since running them would melt
the computer itself....

But perhaps the QUANTUM COMPUTER is truly the next generation, the way
to go.... if technical problems dealing traditional cooling systems
are that difficult to crack, beyond this point, that is... since
quantum computers operate on a totally different paradigm from
traditional computers/super computers.... needing less energy to
operate, requiring LESS cooling system mechanisms and mechinations...

prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker

Oct 31, 2011, 1:01:33 AM10/31/11
I am so surprised to find some one in Lao managed to post
serious subject , TECHNOLOGY .

most postings in Soc Cult Loas were about Hmong , Sex ,
Laophouan , Not Too Young to fuck ,
Lao songs , Lao Communist party , Thai girls ,

but this subject is interesting ,
because this shows Lao people are also interested in
computer chips .

So the Lao people is not DUMB after all , except for Nty
who is in LOVE with Wankachinkong .

n Oct 29, 2:00 pm, Her Lao <hlao1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/29/world/asia/china-unveils-supercompu...

prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker

Oct 31, 2011, 1:30:04 AM10/31/11
I am so surprised to find some one in Lao managed to post
serious subject , TECHNOLOGY .

I want to fuck him and play with his balls .

prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker

Oct 31, 2011, 2:46:43 AM10/31/11
Kacey darling , shut the fuck up and suck my dick !
> > operate, requiring LESS cooling system mechanisms and mechinations...-

ກາສາລາວ

Oct 31, 2011, 5:47:09 AM10/31/11
ພວກຜີເຜດ

wakalukong

Oct 31, 2011, 6:47:57 AM10/31/11
I dare to confirm I Wakalukong love Nty 's Lao ass hole

when it is LaO Ass Hole ,

that means something Special because IT is a Lao Hole
with proper
Lao smell,

Yes I wakalukong love LAO Ass Hole .

n Oct 31, 12:01 pm, prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker

Nty

Oct 31, 2011, 9:35:58 AM10/31/11
On Oct 31, 4:47 pm, ກາສາລາວ <casa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ພວກຜີເຜດ

asdf asdf

Oct 31, 2011, 10:44:39 AM10/31/11
On Oct 31, 1:01 pm, prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker
If Laos were to build an exaflop supercomputer, it consumes more
electricity than their whole country consume now.

Wakalukong

Oct 31, 2011, 6:05:03 PM10/31/11
On Oct 31, 6:47 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I  dare  to  confirm  I  Wakalukong
(snip)
---------

And I dare to confirm Komin (above, impersonating me using
waka...@gmail.com) is a PROVEN liar, thief, fraudster, impostor,
crook, cheap conman and a CONFESSED paedophile.

Hey faggot, your mother's wating for you. Don't forget to wear your
sister's panties when you see her. Cheers!

Wakalukong

ກາສາລາວ

Oct 31, 2011, 7:26:29 PM10/31/11
ພວກຜີເຜດ

wakalukong

Nov 1, 2011, 12:21:02 AM11/1/11
I am Wakalukong and every one know now I am GAY.

my boyfriend DH is gone to rich man

my chinklish is not very good

I like to wear my sisters panties and use her dildo .

Fucking hell ! It is good to be GAY GAY GAY !!!

I want to fuck Frankie Lee in the ass .

On Nov 1, 6:05 am, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> On Oct 31, 6:47 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:> I  dare  to  confirm  I  Wakalukong
>
> (snip)
> ---------
>
> And I dare to confirm Komin (above, impersonating me using
> wakauk...@gmail.com) is a PROVEN liar, thief, fraudster, impostor,

KC

Nov 1, 2011, 12:57:59 AM11/1/11

Lee Kuan Yew the re- Incarnation of Isa Yeshua Jesus Christ who was a MENTALLY SICK person

Nov 1, 2011, 4:45:02 AM11/1/11
Laos sells electricity to Thailand .

Wakalukong

Nov 1, 2011, 6:30:38 AM11/1/11
On Nov 1, 12:21 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I  am  Wakalukong
(snip)
----------

Ineffective, faggot. The whole world already know you're
impersonating me using wakal...@gmail.com.

Don't forget to wear your sister's panties when you see your mother.

Wakalukong

Pizone

Nov 1, 2011, 4:57:48 PM11/1/11
On Nov 1, 6:30 am, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> On Nov 1, 12:21 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:> I  am  Wakalukong
>
> (snip)
> ----------
>
> Ineffective, faggot.  The whole world already know you're
> impersonating me using wakaluk...@gmail.com.

Nty

Nov 1, 2011, 8:49:26 PM11/1/11
On Nov 1, 5:30 pm, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> On Nov 1, 12:21 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:> I  am  Wakalukong
>
> (snip)
> ----------
>
> Ineffective, faggot.  The whole world already know you're
> impersonating me using wakaluk...@gmail.com.
Message has been deleted

Spamasskicker

Nov 2, 2011, 10:18:18 PM11/2/11
TKM ແມ່ນໂຕ transform into spammer ass licker ເຮັດຫຍັງ?

On Nov 3, 8:51 am, NtySpamasslicker <ntyisaspamasslic...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> On Oct 31, 2:46 am, prophet Muhammud  the  Child  Fucker
> "Kacey darling , shut the fuck up and suck my dick !" by prophet
> Muhammud
>
> Oh my goodness. Poor KC got a reward for following Nty.  What a leader
> you are Nty!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Nty

Nov 3, 2011, 9:35:16 AM11/3/11
Hahahaah, ທ້າວໂຣກຈິດ asslicker TKM ຢູ່ດີໆກະໄປເລັຽ ass ພວກ spammer ນໍ!
Message has been deleted

TKMis_mentallysick_asslickerSpammer

Nov 3, 2011, 8:32:49 PM11/3/11
I think KC is mature, but not you!

On Nov 4, 7:07 am, NtyisaworthlessSpamasslicker
<ntyisaspamasslic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 31, 2:46 am, prophet Muhammud  the  Child  Fucker
>
> <mohamedholy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Kacey  darling  ,  shut  the  fuck  up  and  suck  my  dick  !
>
> Oh my goodness. KC got rewarded for following Nty. You're a great
> leader Nty.

wakalukong

Nov 3, 2011, 9:31:14 PM11/3/11

On Nov 1, 6:30 pm, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> On Nov 1, 12:21 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:> I  am  Wakalukong
>
> (snip)
> ----------
>
> Ineffective, faggot.  The whole world already know you're
> impersonating me using wakaluk...@gmail.com.

Wakalukong

Nov 3, 2011, 10:29:31 PM11/3/11
On Nov 4, 9:31 am, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
> I  like  to  wear  my  sisters  panties  and  use  her dildo  .
>
> Fucking  hell  !  It  is  good  to  be  GAY  GAY   GAY   !!!
>
> I  want  to  fuck  Frankie  Lee  in  the  ass  .
(snip)
----------

Yup, Komin (above, impersonating me using wakal...@gmail.com) wakes
up most mornings screaming non-stop that he's GAY and wears his
sister's panties. He thinks he's "winning" by impersonating me, but
the moron doesn't realise that each time he impersonates me he's
hanging himself in public. Now you know why the Malays spit on him.
Cheers!

Usernames of Komin (51 names):

wakalukong (stolen)

Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with
lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers

Jesus Isa Yesua Christo , a long-term fucker of St. Mary 's cunt hole,
was a CROOK and a FAKE SON of GOD ALLAH

Jesus Christ, a long – term fucker of the Prostitute St. Mary’s cunt
hole, is an Unique Son of GOD

Jew Isa Yesua

Isa Jessus Yasua Christ , a Con - Man and a Fake Son of a
Fake JEW GOD , according to the JEWS

Allah , your only God Allah , you are only allowed to have me as your
only God, you are only authorized to have Allah as your only God.

prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker

the Black LEARN GA COCK of the Indian Black Fucking Budha

the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha

the LEARNGA Black Cock of the Indian Black Fucking Budha

Indian Black Budha

Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam

Vishnu Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh RSS HINDU

Guru BaBa RamDev , a Freedom Fighter against all Corruptions

Khambo Lama Dashi - Dorzho Itigilov ,Supreme Leader of Russian Budhist
Philosophy at Ivolginsky Datsan ,in Buryatia ,Outer Mongolia

Miss Suck Cock Luck Chinawat , leader of Chinese loves Thai ‘ s land
Party , Thai Rak Thai

Major general Sok Kong, the Senior Vietnamese military Residence of
Sokimex in Cambodia

Chea Sim, president of Cambodia

Chea Sim the Fake Communist, now functioning as the Khmer President of
Cambodia

Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Fake Communist now the Khmer Mafia Boss of
Cambodia

Shorbonnian , the Pleroma of Sophia ( VIETTELCAMBODIA staff ), fucks
SO KHUN, MINISTER OF POSTS & TELECOMMUNICATIONS THE KINGDOM OF
CAMBODIA and rstOwxyz

Commander Serk , military spokesperson for United ethnic Chinese Wa
Army of Shan state of East Myanmar

charlie vietcong

Ameril Umbrakato , leader of the BIFF muslem fighters for an
Independent Mindanao Islamic nation

Ameril Umbrakato

Ratu Adil , native Freedom Fighter against Dutch Baron de Kock of East
Indies Army

mussa hassan

Mussa Hassan , Malay Chief of Police of Malaysia

Prince Al Waleed of Kingdom Investment Group

CPC – Communist Party of China

CPC , Chinese Imperialist Communist Party of CHINA , the New
Imperialist Force in ASEAN

Chairman Mao, expert fucker of Chinese High School Girl’s cunts in
China

Mao, the Head of the CPC

Mao, the Head of the CPC , Communist Party of China , Yellow Race
Power Block

Empress Wu Tzer Tian , the SHE Budha resulting from a Re-Incarnation
of an Idealized Black Indian Budha with Big Fucking Black Cock from
India

his excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to the Manchu Imperial
Government

Lee Kuan Yew , Singapore 's Senior Chinese Power Monopolist

Lee Kuan Yew , a political MoNoPolist calling himself as a Singaporean
simply because Lee Kuan Yew is a 100% pure Chinese , and not a
Malaysian with hidden Chinese Characteristics

Lee Kuan Yew the re- Incarnation of Isa Yeshua Jesus Christ who
was a MENTALLY SICK person

Frankie Lee loves American dicks in his gay Chinkiee Ass Hole.

Neolin , native Algonquin Americam prophet warning against White
Christian priest 's Biological Germ Warfares against Native people of
America

Neolin Algonquin prophet

Alexo Rastani , an Independent Analyst on US Financial Market

Rupert Murdoch the Jew Boss from Australia of News Corp

George Fernandez, now posting as Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd, was
also posting as George Ramayah, was a Chinese from Indonesia

Fucking Wakalukong the Pedophile Turd

Wanka Chink Kong

Komin

Komin , the ONLY ONE REAL KOMIN

Slobo

*

Wakalukong

chin redhead

Nov 4, 2011, 10:26:35 PM11/4/11
On Nov 3, 9:29 pm, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> On Nov 4, 9:31 am, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (snip)> I  like  to  wear  my  sisters  panties  and  use  her dildo  .
>
> > Fucking  hell  !  It  is  good  to  be  GAY  GAY   GAY   !!!
>
> > I  want  to  fuck  Frankie  Lee  in  the  ass  .
>
> (snip)
> ----------
>
> Yup, Komin (above, impersonating me using wakaluk...@gmail.com) wakes
If you get lost, stick your nose on it
http://youtu.be/II56aVUR1Sw

SpammerAssKicker

Nov 4, 2011, 10:59:02 PM11/4/11
None of these belong to the SCL. Please go to where you are from!
> If you get lost, stick your nose on ithttp://youtu.be/II56aVUR1Sw

Nty is a worthless Asslicker who has never contributed to society in his whole life.

Nov 4, 2011, 11:31:01 PM11/4/11
On Oct 31, 2:46 am, prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker

Jesus Christ , the RE-Incarnation of Lee Kuan Yew

Nov 5, 2011, 2:06:59 AM11/5/11
No !! shut up and suck my cock you LAO moron !!

On Nov 5, 11:02 am, SpammerAssKicker <spamasskic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> None of these belongs to the SCL.  Please go to where your belong!
>
> On Nov 5, 9:26 am, chin redhead <credhead...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > If you get lost, stick your nose on ithttp://youtu.be/II56aVUR1Sw
>
> > > Komin
>
> > > Komin  , the  ONLY   ONE  REAL  KOMIN
>
> > > Slobo
>
> > >    *
>
> > > Wakalukong-

SpammerAssKicker

Nov 5, 2011, 2:36:26 AM11/5/11

KC

Nov 5, 2011, 2:35:17 AM11/5/11

Rien!

Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd

Nov 5, 2011, 3:33:53 AM11/5/11
hey NTY ! shut up and suck my cock you LAO moron !!

All LAOS are moron !

On Nov 5, 2:24 pm, SpammerAssKicker <spamskic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Fuk you faggot Komin.  I also fuk your mommy and sisters.  I like
> their p....sies!
>
> On Nov 5, 1:06 pm, "Jesus Christ , the  RE-Incarnation  of  Lee  Kuan

Wakalukong

Nov 5, 2011, 3:55:59 AM11/5/11
On Nov 5, 3:33 pm, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
<voivov...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hey  NTY  !  shut  up  and  suck  my  cock  you  LAO  moron  !!
>
> All  LAOS  are  moron  !
>
> On Nov 5, 2:24 pm, SpammerAssKicker <spamskic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
(snip)
---------

Where's your cock? I only see a string of wet noodle dangling between
your legs. Wahahahaha!

Hey faggot, have you submitted your backside size to a service centre
in Cambodia?

Wakalukong

ຈອນນີ Vongdeune Richard Victor Saisomorn Pubaolao ລາວຣັກລາວ same piece of shit

Nov 16, 2011, 10:15:22 PM11/16/11
On Oct 31, 1:46 am, prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker
<mohamedholy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Kacey darling ,  shut  the  fuck  up  and  suck  my  dick  !

Oh my goodness.

Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers

Nov 16, 2011, 11:24:09 PM11/16/11
Nty , you are my REAL LOVE on this discussion boards ,
can I fuck your LAO ass hole ?

Nty , you always agree with me Komin ,
I love you Nty , you can lick and play with my ass hole.

On Nov 17, 11:59 am, ຈອນນີ Vongdeune Richard Victor Saisomorn Pubaolao

KC

Nov 16, 2011, 11:37:52 PM11/16/11
On Nov 16, 10:24 pm, "Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's
Chinese Ass Hole with lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers"

Jesus Isa Yesua Christo , a long-term fucker of St. Mary 's cunt hole, was a CROOK and a FAKE SON of GOD ALLAH

Nov 17, 2011, 12:31:09 AM11/17/11
Nty , you are my REAL LOVE on this discussion boards ,
can I fuck your LAO ass hole ?

Nty , you always agree with me Komin ,
I love you Nty , you can lick and play with my ass hole.

> > operate, requiring LESS cooling system mechanisms and mechinations...-

Nty

Nov 17, 2011, 9:23:51 AM11/17/11
On Nov 3, 7:32 pm, TKMis_mentallysick_asslickerSpammer
You dont know wtf your talking about.

Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers

Nov 17, 2011, 10:12:04 AM11/17/11