HAPPY BELATED PRESIDENT'S DAY, SIR/MAAM!

Sulilec @Gmail.com

Feb 22, 2022, 2:53:55 PM2/22/22
Casalao is the young man die hard African elephant ear root eater vote for you sir! Why didn't he say anything good about you if he likes you so much! I think you are an OK and all great to me even though I DID NOT VOTE for your Sir! So President Joe Biden is doing awesomely job! Even though I VOTED FOR TRUMP ADMINISTRATION!

I wonder when will President Joe Biden can truly take a real retirement package offered since he has passed 65 years of age and all. Are you now Lao sir!?? I wonder!! Mr. President!
You are surely a die hard stone hedge. Since you are considered as the oldest president of the America, and still working in office, would this mean, i will have to be working until 120 years old and no social security money left for me as said by many people online? Well, I need to get off line than since I still like to receive social security here in U.S. of A.

And, I saw the sign on a highway the other days since Mr. Joe Biden has been in office, the sign saidy to be by Anderson Law Firm (??) "Get a Divorce, Life is Too Short!". I wonder if that is part of your side kick,ອີ່ນາຍປ້າ Harris and her administration promotion deal, kind of activity? Well, I did reply to the court house the reason it is all well said and all good deal to me, that is kind of thing. I sure will let you know sir if I get the answer from the court house!! (Man...what a good day it is...to me!)

ຈາກຜູ້ກ່ຽວເດີທ່ານ With love and sincere,
Sulilec
(2/22/22;2:53pm; ET)