Questions about Kemal Atatürk?

toon...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
I have some questions. You Turks must really like Atatürk since all of you
devote a little section of your web site to him. Did Kemal Atatürk inforced
martial law of Kurdistan? I noticed that the Kurdish language is written in
the Roman Alphabet based on the Turkish Alphabet. Did Kemal Atatürk gave the
Kurds a new written language? I don't think he banned the Kurdish language.
It didn't happen until after he died. I could be wrong. You all Turks and
Kurds should be so proud of your rich history and Culture. I am so currious
about this.

Thank you.

ilgaz...@ibm.net

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
Wow! I didn' t hear Americans used the ü character... ;-)
Host name: ws-209-232-0-5.lausd.k12.ca.us
IP address: 209.232.0.5
Is it a new feature on MSN? Stop playing, we are not morons...
Provocateur!
Ilgaz Öcal

mard...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99

> toon...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
>
> > I have some questions. You Turks must really like Atatürk since all of you
> > devote a little section of your web site to him. Did Kemal Atatürk inforced
> > martial law of Kurdistan? I noticed that the Kurdish language is written in
> > the Roman Alphabet based on the Turkish Alphabet. Did Kemal Atatürk gave the
> > Kurds a new written language? I don't think he banned the Kurdish language.
> > It didn't happen until after he died. I could be wrong. You all Turks and
> > Kurds should be so proud of your rich history and Culture. I am so currious
> > about this.
> >
> > Thank you.

> > http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own
> I also have some questions, actualy too many questions about turks, specialy

Attaturk so here is my question: was Attaturk a faggot?. Yes he was that's
why turks love him so much.

ala...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
Turkish Toony,
You tried to be a smart ass. But I tell you. First of all it is not Kemal
Ataturk who invent the latin inscription. second, before turks adopted latin
inscription in 1934 kurdish linguist and writer Celadet Bedirxan was searching
to form kurdish latin inscription around 1919. When turks adopted latin
inscription at 1934 the kurds had already started to publish the magazine of
Hawar in France.
You try to make a new theory, "gunes yazi teorisi" whole inscription of the
world invented by Ataturk. English, french, rusian all.

In article <7emeqa$mbb$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

O Darcan

Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99
mard...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> > toon...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> >
> > > I have some questions. You Turks must really like Atatürk since all of you
> > > devote a little section of your web site to him. Did Kemal Atatürk inforced
> > > martial law of Kurdistan? I noticed that the Kurdish language is written in
> > > the Roman Alphabet based on the Turkish Alphabet. Did Kemal Atatürk gave the
> > > Kurds a new written language? I don't think he banned the Kurdish language.
> > > It didn't happen until after he died. I could be wrong. You all Turks and
> > > Kurds should be so proud of your rich history and Culture. I am so currious
> > > about this.
> > >
> > > Thank you.

> > > http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own
> > I also have some questions, actualy too many questions about turks, specialy
>
> Attaturk so here is my question: was Attaturk a faggot?. Yes he was that's
> why turks love him so much.

Even if he was, you moron, your ancestors are then the ones who got
killed in number of thousands when you tried to invade anatolia
(observe: tried, you failed), by an army led by the same man.

you will never become a fraction of the man Mustafa Kemal Atatürk was
and is, sorry...

news

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
ne mutlum kopekim diyene,by (kamal attaturk).
translation: how happy is me to be a dog, (kamal attaturk).

news

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99

news wrote in message ...

> I must admit you are right this time, I will never be like him his an
animal, faschit, nazi. he also denied his owen identity, relegion, he
confused his people, he made you guys believe that you are european ( my
ass), he dragged you people out of Islam ( kafirler ) by forcing turkish
women to remove thier covers, and istead he open prostitution camps
karhane ). he even changed the call for prayer ( azan ) from quraan
language to turkish. until today turkish women are not allowed to wear
scarf in schools, universities, work, etc. poeple like you should realy be
proud of him. for your information muslim women are allowed to wear scarf
and keep thier identity as muslim in all westren countries, even though
those countries are not muslim. isn't this shame on you and on attaturk?
come on be honest and be brave to tell the truth just once in your life
time.

O Darcan

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
news wrote:

> ne mutlum kopekim diyene,by (kamal attaturk).
> translation: how happy is me to be a dog, (kamal attaturk).

You will never be able to become a man as long as you bark like a dog
all the way from canada, you are pathetic..

"Small dogs which bark do ONLY bark" (that's you)

What Atatürk said was "How happy I am to be a Turk", but you probably
know that already.

May you die in your own shit, "Ardis".

toon...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/15/99
In article <7eqh0p$nk4$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

ala...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> Turkish Toony,
> You tried to be a smart ass. But I tell you. First of all it is not Kemal
> Ataturk who invent the latin inscription. second, before turks adopted latin
> inscription in 1934 kurdish linguist and writer Celadet Bedirxan was searching
> to form kurdish latin inscription around 1919. When turks adopted latin
> inscription at 1934 the kurds had already started to publish the magazine of
> Hawar in France.
> You try to make a new theory, "gunes yazi teorisi" whole inscription of the
> world invented by Ataturk. English, french, rusian all.

I didn't mean to be rude. Pardon me, I am sorry I was acting like a ass. The
Turks accept the Roman Alphabet in 1928 not 1934. What script do you think
Kurdish should be written in? The Kurdish Alphabet using the Roman one is

based on the Turkish Alphabet.

ala...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/15/99

> ala...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> > Turkish Toony,
> > You tried to be a smart ass. But I tell you. First of all it is not Kemal
> > Ataturk who invent the latin inscription. second, before turks adopted
latin
> > inscription in 1934 kurdish linguist and writer Celadet Bedirxan was
searching
> > to form kurdish latin inscription around 1919. When turks adopted latin
> > inscription at 1934 the kurds had already started to publish the magazine of
> > Hawar in France.
> > You try to make a new theory, "gunes yazi teorisi" whole inscription of the
> > world invented by Ataturk. English, french, rusian all.
>
> I didn't mean to be rude. Pardon me, I am sorry I was acting like a ass. The
> Turks accept the Roman Alphabet in 1928 not 1934. What script do you think

Anyway, it is around 1930's, but kurds were also start to use around that
time and before. And Roman Alphabet is Roman Alphabet, it is not turkish
alphabet. You have no proof that kurdish Roman alphabet is based on Turkish
Alphabet because there is no such as turkish alphabet. And we also use in
kurdish, "x, q, w," and some other symbols which not exist in Roman turkish
alphabet.

> Kurdish should be written in? The Kurdish Alphabet using the Roman one is
> based on the Turkish Alphabet.

Put this well in your mined, there is no such as turkish alphabet. Kurdish
can be written in different Alphabets and it is being used in different
alphabets. But today the Roman alphabet is more common in the world so I
would prefer the Roman's one. The Roman Kurdish Alphabet is based on French
because there are more common letters. Another reason, Celadet was living
there. As Ataturk said, "turkish fits more in Roman Alphabet" if it is so
then kurdish should fit much better since kurdish is an Indo-European
language while turkish is a Mongolic language. Second, what is your point to
try to degrade kurdish. Do you know Kurdish?

toon...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99
Anyway, it is around 1930's, but kurds were also start to use around that
> time and before. And Roman Alphabet is Roman Alphabet, it is not turkish
> alphabet. You have no proof that kurdish Roman alphabet is based on Turkish
> Alphabet because there is no such as turkish alphabet. And we also use in
> kurdish, "x, q, w," and some other symbols which not exist in Roman turkish
> alphabet.

I noticed that. Kurdish in the Roman Alphabet uses the C as a J. The ç as the
English Ch sound.

.

> Put this well in your mined, there is no such as turkish alphabet. Kurdish
> can be written in different Alphabets and it is being used in different
> alphabets. But today the Roman alphabet is more common in the world so I
> would prefer the Roman's one. The Roman Kurdish Alphabet is based on French
> because there are more common letters. Another reason, Celadet was living
> there. As Ataturk said, "turkish fits more in Roman Alphabet" if it is so
> then kurdish should fit much better since kurdish is an Indo-European
> language while turkish is a Mongolic language. Second, what is your point to
> try to degrade kurdish. Do you know Kurdish?

Both on French and Turkish. More on French than Turkish. Kurdish is realted to
English. Kurdish is closer to Farsi than to the Indo-European languages of
Europe. No, I don't know Kurdish. I remember in the bookstore seeing a book
about teaching yourself Kurdish. It was very interesting. It was the only book
I ever saw about Kurdish. I don't remember the Alphabet much. I noticed a
letter x with two dots and the ö and ü letters.

ala...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99
In article <7f67b4$o44$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

toon...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> Anyway, it is around 1930's, but kurds were also start to use around that
> > time and before. And Roman Alphabet is Roman Alphabet, it is not turkish
> > alphabet. You have no proof that kurdish Roman alphabet is based on Turkish
> > Alphabet because there is no such as turkish alphabet. And we also use in
> > kurdish, "x, q, w," and some other symbols which not exist in Roman turkish
> > alphabet.
>
> I noticed that. Kurdish in the Roman Alphabet uses the C as a J. The ç as the
> English Ch sound.

I will check why kurds and turks both use c as a j and c, as the ch. Don't
think this one is too genius. Don't forget ataturk didn't form a broadnew
alphabet but he borrowed.

> > Put this well in your mined, there is no such as turkish alphabet. Kurdish
> > can be written in different Alphabets and it is being used in different
> > alphabets. But today the Roman alphabet is more common in the world so I
> > would prefer the Roman's one. The Roman Kurdish Alphabet is based on French
> > because there are more common letters. Another reason, Celadet was living
> > there. As Ataturk said, "turkish fits more in Roman Alphabet" if it is so
> > then kurdish should fit much better since kurdish is an Indo-European
> > language while turkish is a Mongolic language. Second, what is your point to
> > try to degrade kurdish. Do you know Kurdish?
>
> Both on French and Turkish. More on French than Turkish. Kurdish is realted to
> English. Kurdish is closer to Farsi than to the Indo-European languages of
> Europe. No, I don't know Kurdish. I remember in the bookstore seeing a book
> about teaching yourself Kurdish. It was very interesting. It was the only book
> I ever saw about Kurdish. I don't remember the Alphabet much. I noticed a
> letter x with two dots and the ö and ü letters.

Sory, but I should say that you are stupid. I didn't say that kurdish is not
close to Farsi. You should control a little bit what you claim. second, go
check Farsi also a Indo-Europian languge. We are not denier like you neither
we are lier. I acccept all truths. Eventhough Iran is also our oppressor but
I should accept the reality of Farsi which is the most close language to
kurdish. Many European languages are very close to each other. You can see
many similarities between English and German. I also found similarities
between kurdish and Polish, Rusian, French and even english. If I knew more
European languages I would find more common things. A languist can figure out
this very easily. I am not proud for What I am telling you but I just write
the realities. here I only concern about realities and science. But you only
concern about how to degrade kurdish. You are an idiot unti science.

toon...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99

> I will check why kurds and turks both use c as a j and c, as the ch. Don't
> think this one is too genius. Don't forget ataturk didn't form a broadnew
> alphabet but he borrowed.

One logic reason I think C is J and C as the Ch is The C in Turkish and
Kurdish could of been a foreign letter. I think this was smart C as a J and ç
as the Ch sound. English really does it the dumb way. Two letters for one
sound.

> Sory, but I should say that you are stupid. I didn't say that kurdish is not
> close to Farsi. You should control a little bit what you claim. second, go
> check Farsi also a Indo-Europian languge. We are not denier like you neither
> we are lier. I acccept all truths. Eventhough Iran is also our oppressor but
> I should accept the reality of Farsi which is the most close language to
> kurdish. Many European languages are very close to each other. You can see
> many similarities between English and German. I also found similarities
> between kurdish and Polish, Rusian, French and even english. If I knew more
> European languages I would find more common things. A languist can figure out
> this very easily. I am not proud for What I am telling you but I just write
> the realities. here I only concern about realities and science. But you only
> concern about how to degrade kurdish. You are an idiot unti science.

I don't want to degrade Kurdish. I find it interesting that Kurdish is
realted to a lot of languages. English is too. Turkish seems to fit the Roman
Alphabet better than English does. I don't think it matter what language you
have. The most important thing is one letter for one sound. Kurdish needs to
be preserve. In Spain, I hear that Catalan, Basque and Galician are national
langauges also along with Spanish. Turkey could do something like that. Why
does Iran oprresed the Kurds? Do you know how to write Kurdish in the Roman
Alphabet or the Arabic Alphabet? I am sorry. Not much infomation is about the
Kurdish language. They are very few sites about the Kurdish language.

TeeBee

Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99
Im watching this pointless discussion but one thing I gotta add....
how come you guys believe Turkish is a Mongolic language?
To your consideration there is no linguistic branch like Mongolic.
There is a Mongolian branch within the Ural Altaic llinguistic family.
Another branch in that family is Turkic (among Tungusic, Korean and
Japonic). To the Turkic Branch there are languages like Turkish, Azeri,
Turkmen, Kazakh, Kirgiz, Tatar, Bashkir, Uzbek, Uigur, Chuvash, Balkar,
Nogai, Salan. So next time do research before you babble on this.

TeeBee

Happy is the one who can call hisself a Turk -- M.K. Atatürk - founder of
the Turkish Republic, general and statesman.

Galip

May 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/2/99
I think Your Father was the No.1 FAGGOT cause he gave his name to a
motherfucker Faggot Bastard like you...
mard...@my-dejanews.com , <7eplfh$3nq$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com> iletisine
yazdı...

>> toon...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
>>
>> > I have some questions. You Turks must really like Atatürk since all of
you
>> > devote a little section of your web site to him. Did Kemal Atatürk
inforced
>> > martial law of Kurdistan? I noticed that the Kurdish language is
written in
>> > the Roman Alphabet based on the Turkish Alphabet. Did Kemal Atatürk
gave the
>> > Kurds a new written language? I don't think he banned the Kurdish
language.
>> > It didn't happen until after he died. I could be wrong. You all Turks
and
>> > Kurds should be so proud of your rich history and Culture. I am so
currious
>> > about this.
>> >
>> > Thank you.

>> > http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own
>> I also have some questions, actualy too many questions about turks,
specialy

>Attaturk so here is my question: was Attaturk a faggot?. Yes he was that's
>why turks love him so much.

Galip

May 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/2/99
HOW HAPPY IS ME WHEN I FUCK YOUR WHITE BARE ASS !!!!! Ne mutlu seni sikene
ibne !!!!!!
news , iletisine yazdý...

>news wrote in message ...
>>ne mutlum kopekim diyene,by (kamal attaturk).
>>translation: how happy is me to be a dog, (kamal attaturk).
>>

>>>Even if he was, you moron, your ancestors are then the ones who got
>>>killed in number of thousands when you tried to invade anatolia
>>>(observe: tried, you failed), by an army led by the same man.
>>>
>>>you will never become a fraction of the man Mustafa Kemal Atatürk was
>>>and is, sorry...

Galip

May 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/2/99
HOW HAPPY IS ME WHEN I FUCK YOUR WHITE BARE ASS YOU FAGGOT..Transilation:Ne
mutlu seni sikene ibne!!!!!
news , iletisine yazdı...

Galip

May 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/2/99
Turkish is not a Mongolic Language .it is an Ural-Altay language and it
hasn't got any relation with Mongolian language..And from Gates of Vienna to
the Great China Wall 200 milyon people speaks Turkish with slight
nuances...Kurdish is a mixture of Turkish,Farsi and Arabic
toon...@my-dejanews.com , <7f67b4$o44$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com> iletisine
yazdý...

> Anyway, it is around 1930's, but kurds were also start to use around that
>> time and before. And Roman Alphabet is Roman Alphabet, it is not turkish
>> alphabet. You have no proof that kurdish Roman alphabet is based on
Turkish
>> Alphabet because there is no such as turkish alphabet. And we also use in
>> kurdish, "x, q, w," and some other symbols which not exist in Roman
turkish
>> alphabet.
>
>I noticed that. Kurdish in the Roman Alphabet uses the C as a J. The ç as
the
>English Ch sound.
>.
>>
>> Put this well in your mined, there is no such as turkish alphabet.
Kurdish
>> can be written in different Alphabets and it is being used in different
>> alphabets. But today the Roman alphabet is more common in the world so I
>> would prefer the Roman's one. The Roman Kurdish Alphabet is based on
French
>> because there are more common letters. Another reason, Celadet was living
>> there. As Ataturk said, "turkish fits more in Roman Alphabet" if it is so
>> then kurdish should fit much better since kurdish is an Indo-European
>> language while turkish is a Mongolic language. Second, what is your point
>> try to degrade kurdish. Do you know Kurdish?
>
>Both on French and Turkish. More on French than Turkish. Kurdish is realted
>English. Kurdish is closer to Farsi than to the Indo-European languages of
>Europe. No, I don't know Kurdish. I remember in the bookstore seeing a book
>about teaching yourself Kurdish. It was very interesting. It was the only
book
>I ever saw about Kurdish. I don't remember the Alphabet much. I noticed a
>letter x with two dots and the ö and ü letters.

zaxo

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
.Kurdish is a mixture of Turkish,Farsi and Arabic
Kurdish is closer to Farsi than to the Indo-European languages of Europe.

I believe you got it all wrong and mixed up, Turkish is a mixture of 60 per
cent Arabic, 15 per cent kurdish, and about 5 per cent others. we don't have
a single word from turkish eventhough the turks tried to assimilate us, plus
turkish is a very poor language, that's why they borow words from other
languages. The turks use so many words of kurdish language for example:
serbest) means freedom or free the turks use it for same meaning, well if
it's turkish I dare you to explaine it to me, because every word has
definition I bet you can't, but I will because it's purely kurdish, serbest
is a combination of two words ( ser ) means head in kurdish, and ( best )
means a" land with out obsticals". because head is the most important part
of the body it's used to describe this definition, another word like
serhosh) drunk is also kurdish, "ser" head, "hosh" means feeling good. week
days in turkish are all came from kurdish, "shemb" it means day for weekdays
counting, example: charshambe, char means four in kurdish counting,
parshambe, par is changed from pinj means number five in kurdish, cuma is
Arabic means friday.
kurdish language is an Indo-european language it's close to farsi because is
Indo-european language too, and kurdish is an indo-european language, also
farsi I guess you didn't know that, you need to read some real history, not
only the fake history the one Attaturk force to read only.

ala...@my-dejanews.com

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
In article <372ca...@alpha2.superonline.com>,

"Galip" <gal...@superonline.com> wrote:
> Turkish is not a Mongolic Language .it is an Ural-Altay language and it
> hasn't got any relation with Mongolian language..And from Gates of Vienna to
> the Great China Wall 200 milyon people speaks Turkish with slight
> nuances...Kurdish is a mixture of Turkish,Farsi and Arabic

Well, what is different if it is Mongolic or Ural Altay. Indeed mongol
language is also Ural Altayic. My point was that: Turks say that turkish
language is fit to latin very well and yet they say kurdish doesn't fit.
Well, anyway, turkish is definitely not indu-europian but kurdish is. So it
is more logical that kurdish may fit better. Now something which is prooved
by languistics, you try to disprove. I mean you try to be smart ass. Just
tell me one word which is passed from turkish to kurdish. Just one word. I
will give you one word which passed from kurdish to turkish and I will proove
it. This word is only in turkish and kurdish. Allright now go ask Arabs and
persian if they have this word. "kirve" And ask some kurdish collabrators
what does it mean "kir" they will definetly tell you its meaning. Kir=penis.
We definetly have a richer language. We have borrowed some words from Arabic
that is true, which is due to influence of Islam. But for any word we
borrowed we have also original kurdish word. Example, We borrowed "Meyt"
means dead person but we have original "Miri" We haven't borrowed words from
persian but kurdish and persian comes from the same root. So our words
sometimes are similar but not exactly the same. persian also Indu-Europian.
Some example: Eyes brue, in kurdish "birhu", in persian "ebru" Daughter, in
kurdish "dout" doutmam means cousine, in persian "douter" Star, in kurdish
"ster", in persian "stare" Woman, in kurdish "jin" in persian "zin", in
Rusian and polish "jina" Tooth, in Kurdish "didan" and in French "didan" We
can give more examples. Just instead of lies write down something scientific.
Give concrete examples, otherwise shut up!

MisterKey

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
The truth is that Turkish is very poor language because of their way of
living. Before they came to anatolia, they were nomade living in tents,
actually as lots of mongolian people, they weren't attached with a precise
land. We all know the wealth of the culture (in many ways) of anatolia and
mesopotamia. All they learned were teached by the people of this region
(kurds, arabs, iranians, armenians, greeks, etc.). For example, "çerçeve"
(window's frame) in turkish means "four""eyes" ((respectively) "çar""çav" in
kurdish). Guess why.

But these barbarians know all about war. All they did is to spread the blood
of the autochtones and they're still doing.

ala...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> Turkish Toony,
> You tried to be a smart ass. But I tell you. First of all it is not Kemal
> Ataturk who invent the latin inscription. second, before turks adopted latin
> inscription in 1934 kurdish linguist and writer Celadet Bedirxan was searching
> to form kurdish latin inscription around 1919. When turks adopted latin
> inscription at 1934 the kurds had already started to publish the magazine of
> Hawar in France.
> You try to make a new theory, "gunes yazi teorisi" whole inscription of the
> world invented by Ataturk. English, french, rusian all.
>

> In article <7emeqa$mbb$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

> toon...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> > I have some questions. You Turks must really like Atatürk since all of you
> > devote a little section of your web site to him. Did Kemal Atatürk inforced
> > martial law of Kurdistan? I noticed that the Kurdish language is written in
> > the Roman Alphabet based on the Turkish Alphabet. Did Kemal Atatürk gave the
> > Kurds a new written language? I don't think he banned the Kurdish language.
> > It didn't happen until after he died. I could be wrong. You all Turks and
> > Kurds should be so proud of your rich history and Culture. I am so currious
> > about this.
> >
> > Thank you.

Dumrul

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
Geh geh geh alo$!

Bizde iti boyle cagirirlar!

Geh alo$ geh geh!

Ulan suratini diktigimin alo$u, hele bir bakalim, sana kimler neler anlatir
lavuk! Kodugumun indo-germanci yavsagi!

De gel hele, goto$luk parayla degil. Cibilliyetini dikmek de parayla degil!

Yikil kodugum! SENbir serefsizsin!

Dumrul
ala...@my-dejanews.com schrieb in Nachricht
<7gk4gt$pq0$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

ala...@my-dejanews.com

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
You have nothing to tell, Idiot.

In article <AGrX2.2449$lp.1...@newscene.newscene.com>,

O Darcan

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
When you fail to prove yourselves right concerning human rights etc etc,
when you fail to defend your "ideas" and your "facts" about turkey,
because you yourselves are 10s of thousands of kms away from any turkish
soil, you now try to "prove" that turkish is a poor language???

Thank you very much for proving that you are defeated in every other
subject!

Hugs, Osman Darcan

ala...@my-dejanews.com

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
You have to admit Osman, the painfull reality. You can not find even a
turkish word which Persian, Arabs or kurds has borrowed from turkish but,
there are thousands of words turkish borrowed from those languages. "Kirve"
from kurdish "icab" from arabic, "cheshme" Persian, Now you find me one word,
for each one of those languages, which passed through from turkish.

Dumrul

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
Geh geh geh Alo$;-))

ala...@my-dejanews.com schrieb in Nachricht
<7h1hng$gs6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

O Darcan

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
you're worried about the turkish language when 5 million kurds are
killed per day in turkey?

yes there may be many words of kurdish and arabic and persian in the
turkish language, but please tell me who gives a fuck.

hunderedes and thousands of years old languages which have been located
in the same areas of earth tend to have words in common, the question is
who's to tell which one is borrowed from which one.. and another
question is who has so little to do that he or she bothers to "accuse" a
language of borrowing words..

the answer to the second question is: among others: alasor

Nawzang

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
>Subject: Re: Questions about Kemal =?iso-8859-1?Q?Atat=FCrk=3F?=
>From: O Darcan <osmanK...@darcan.se>
>Date: 5/8/99 12:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time

>you're worried about the turkish language when 5 million kurds are
>killed per day in turkey?

No, 5,000,000 Kurds might not be killed per-day in Turkey, but 4,000+ Kurdish
villages have been destroyed by your terrorist state, and 3,000,000 Kurds were
forcibly replaced by your butchers and corupt military Mafia. scores of
thousands of Kurds are systematically oppressed, and millions face cultural
assimilation and rthnic cleansing. When a Kurds can not have a Kurdish name,
and can not teach their children Kurdish is death, Cultural death, so every day
20,000,000 Kurds are killed in Turkey, their identity murdered; this is
paramount to cultural genocide.

>yes there may be many words of kurdish and arabic and persian in the
>turkish language, but please tell me who gives a fuck.

I care, and millions and millions of Kurds care. While your fiasco of a state
steal our words, we are not able to speak, write and broadcast in Kurdish
legally.

>hunderedes and thousands of years old languages which have been located
>in the same areas of earth tend to have words in common, the question is
>who's to tell which one is borrowed from which one.. and another
>question is who has so little to do that he or she bothers to "accuse" a
>language of borrowing words..

It's easy to know which words are Kurdish and which ones are not. Here is my
lesson to you. Kurdish is an Indo-Aryan language, different from your
Hun-Mongolian Turkish. words with Indo-Aryan roots are either of Kurdish or
Persian decent. Arabic is a Semetic language, so Turkish words with Semetic
roots are of Arabic origin. So Othman, it's quiet simple, I hope you
understood.

>the answer to the second question is: among others: alasor

The answer is a Free Kurdish entity, broken away from the chaotic, corupt,
genocidal and murderous Turkish state, where Kurdish would be our prime
language and Kurdish names representing Kurdish individuals.

Har Biji Kurdistan