Yalda Blessings

David Dalton

Dec 20, 2023, 10:56:57 PM12/20/23
Solstice Blessings to any readers (solstice is coming up at
0327 GMT/UTC December 22, 2023).

I am describing my latest attempt at a global Opening of the Way
on the thread “solstice attempt” on alt.religion.druid, so check
that thread if you are interested, which I deem more likely
if you notice effects such as charisma modulation and
improved sexual compatibility.

"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Dec 23, 2023, 12:39:30 AM12/23/23
On Dec 21, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B33EF0600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Solstice Blessings to any readers (solstice is coming up at
> 0327 GMT/UTC December 22, 2023).
>
> I am describing my latest attempt at a global Opening of the Way
> on the thread “solstice attempt” on alt.religion.druid, so check
> that thread if you are interested, which I deem more likely
> if you notice effects such as charisma modulation and
> improved sexual compatibility.

Happy Tibb’s Eve/Festivus/HumanLight!

David Dalton

Dec 24, 2023, 12:47:26 AM12/24/23
On Dec 23, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B36AA0E00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Dec 21, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B33EF0600...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > Solstice Blessings to any readers (solstice is coming up at
> > 0327 GMT/UTC December 22, 2023).
> >
> > I am describing my latest attempt at a global Opening of the Way
> > on the thread “solstice attempt” on alt.religion.druid, so check
> > that thread if you are interested, which I deem more likely
> > if you notice effects such as charisma modulation and
> > improved sexual compatibility.
>
> Happy Tibb’s Eve/Festivus/HumanLight!

I will still count it as Tibb’s Eve until sunrise on December 24,
which will be in about 5.5 hours here.