Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Rob M

da leggere,
22 giu 2002, 16:09:3522/06/02
WHO ARE U CALLING WOPS AND SPICS???
LET ME SEE...
I THINK ANYBODY WOULD PREFER TO BE LATIN
BEFORE SOME UGLY DIRTY DOG EATING FUCKING GOOK!
GOT ANY EUROPEAN BLOOD IN YOU??

I DON'T THINK SO
THEREFORE YOU ARE CONSIDER AN ANIMAL
JUST LOOK AT THE SHAPE OF YOUR EYES!

jy

da leggere,
22 giu 2002, 18:05:3022/06/02

----------
In article <3Q4R8.27822$0g1.6...@twister.tampabay.rr.com>, "Rob M"
<max...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I'm calling you a wop and spic you pathetic roundeyed faggot.
we just kicked your hairy monkey asses in a sport that you've been
playing for generations longer than us, think you can beat us in our
own sports like Tae-Kwon Do, didn't think so loser.

by the way a funny story about wops, friends of mine who live near
a largely italian community have this thing called the danger zone.
I asked them what the danger zone is, they told me that if you are within
7 feet of a wop you are in the danger zone because of the incredibly
barbaric and rancid smell that they produce from their sweat glands, if you
get within 4 feet then you might just pass out from the horrific stank. They
told me that due to the fact that these wops are so fat, so hairy, and eat
so
much cheese that it literally leaks out of their skin in a rather disgusting
fashion.

- oh yeah by the way your women have hairy arms and facial hair

the truth hurts doesn't it?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!

jojo

da leggere,
22 giu 2002, 19:08:3022/06/02

> I'm calling you a wop and spic you pathetic roundeyed faggot.
> we just kicked your hairy monkey asses in a sport that you've been
> playing for generations longer than us, think you can beat us in our
> own sports like Tae-Kwon Do, didn't think so loser.

stick on drinking dog's piss mr small penis

calmar

da leggere,
22 giu 2002, 19:58:4222/06/02

"Rob M" <max...@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> WHO ARE U CALLING WOPS AND SPICS???
> LET ME SEE...
> I THINK ANYBODY WOULD PREFER TO BE LATIN
> BEFORE SOME UGLY DIRTY DOG EATING FUCKING GOOK!
> GOT ANY EUROPEAN BLOOD IN YOU??

you don't have european blood either, but rather a mix of several:
arabic-african, original italians (whatever this is), and maybe also a
little bit nordish european blood. It depends. But you are for sure not
average european.
so when you talk about latin..the nordish european blood you may don't have
I guess. And I'm glad about it.
And sometimes it's hard to see a difference between the 'albanians' we all
had the joy to get to know when they were on asylum here (in CH) and
italians. At least for me - at some sorts of italians..(of course there are
also great people in italy..but also others..you obviously belong not to the
great categorie..the opposite might be true, and you do a bad thing, because
this kind of stupid blaming will fall back on every italian..also the fine
ones - so better shut up..or well .. do whatever you want... the
would-like-to-be-teacher has spoken)

calmar

calmar

da leggere,
22 giu 2002, 20:06:2822/06/02

"jy" <jy...@sprint.ca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> >WHO ARE U CALLING WOPS AND SPICS???
> >LET ME SEE...
> >I THINK ANYBODY WOULD PREFER TO BE LATIN
> >BEFORE SOME UGLY DIRTY DOG EATING FUCKING GOOK!
> >GOT ANY EUROPEAN BLOOD IN YOU??
> >
> >I DON'T THINK SO
> >THEREFORE YOU ARE CONSIDER AN ANIMAL
> >JUST LOOK AT THE SHAPE OF YOUR EYES!
> >

> I'm calling you a wop and spic you pathetic roundeyed faggot.
> we just kicked your hairy monkey asses in a sport that you've been
> playing for generations longer than us, think you can beat us in our
> own sports like Tae-Kwon Do, didn't think so loser.

Well i'm not sure,,but I guess some brasil and french people are also very
good in it? or karate or similar?

> by the way a funny story about wops, friends of mine who live near
> a largely italian community have this thing called the danger zone.
> I asked them what the danger zone is, they told me that if you are within
> 7 feet of a wop you are in the danger zone because of the incredibly
> barbaric and rancid smell that they produce from their sweat glands, if
you
> get within 4 feet then you might just pass out from the horrific stank.
They
> told me that due to the fact that these wops are so fat, so hairy, and eat
> so
> much cheese that it literally leaks out of their skin in a rather
disgusting
> fashion.
>
> - oh yeah by the way your women have hairy arms and facial hair
>
> the truth hurts doesn't it?
>
> HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!

Well, at least the childs normally are not like this :-) Maybe we should
stop the growing to men and women by chemical/genetic treatment, then this
would be solved :-)

calmar

jojo

da leggere,
22 giu 2002, 20:05:2322/06/02

"calmar" <m...@calmar.ws> wrote in message

suck my cock little dickhead

calmar

da leggere,
22 giu 2002, 20:17:2022/06/02

"jojo" <jo...@bipbip.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> suck my cock little dickhead

thanks for the offer...
where can we meet ... soon I hope?

calmar

eunma

da leggere,
22 giu 2002, 20:53:0622/06/02
On 6/23/02 8:58 AM, in article 3d150f31$1...@news.swissonline.ch, "calmar"
<m...@calmar.ws> wrote:

I served with Italian military police in Bosnia for six months (I think they
are called Cabinieri - spelling is probably wrong). They were a great bunch
of people. In spite of the language barrier, we got a long really well.

And yes, they whipped our asses in a friendly soccer match.

joe

Rob M

da leggere,
22 giu 2002, 21:42:2122/06/02

"eunma" <eunma...@dontgotmail.com> wrote in message

Oguzxan

da leggere,
23 giu 2002, 09:58:5023/06/02
The same eye shape exist in the latinos of the south america.
idiot....
Fauck eruro trash sore looosresssssss.

"Rob M" <max...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Anthony Gaza Man an Ancient Race

da leggere,
23 giu 2002, 15:30:2923/06/02
"Rob M" <max...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<3Q4R8.27822$0g1.6...@twister.tampabay.rr.com>...

jesus, both dagos and gooks have the same temprament.

chill out, morons.

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra