Duk Lee

Oct 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/23/98
hahahaha... Sorry. But it was just too funny.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jinny Ann Suh

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98

I agree, what's all the fuss for?

Jinny

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, it was written:

> Errr,...--;;
> Why does people argue all the time???
> Can any one tell me what all these arguements are for? ^^;;
>
> - StayCool -

StayCool

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

kieul...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2014, 10:34:12 PM8/17/14
Actually in today's society the mo's mo's beautiful Asian women are in Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, and china
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

injoo...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2015, 4:28:30 PM4/12/15
Wow. Racist... I hav a few chinese friends and they are GOOD people unlike you. It doesnt matter what country ur from wether it's China or Korea in the end we are all human and people who just can't accept that should go jump off a cliff. Thanks for posting this cuz now everybody can see that your just a dumb motherf*cker that can't accept yourself.

edda...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2015, 4:50:53 PM4/12/15
On Thursday, 22 October 1998 00:00:00 UTC-7, Ace wrote:
> Flat face, extremely big faced, slitty eyes. The women wear pancake
> makeups full of plastic. Yes Koreans are the uglies race of people
> in the world. Also you Koreans are midgets compared to our tall
> graceful strong masculine Chinese men. Our women have fair smooth
> skins and naturally beautiful while you your ugly gook women are,
> well.. not too appetizing. Also you Korean men are fags, because you
> all look like fags. Yeah, you look like Margaret Cho!
>
> From Xio Feng
>
> Long Live China!

I am honestly speechless. If you were the only Chinese person in the world I'd love to say all the insults that I can think of. But I have some Chinese friends and I'm sure that they would all disagree with you. Btw not all Korean people are short. Oh and whats so wrong about being gay? You got a problem with it? Not all Korean guys are gay and not all Chinese men are straight either. I dont what motivated you to post this garbage. If you have a problem with Koreans and gays that is very racist and homophobic. The world would be a better place without haters like you in the world. I admit some Koreans can also be racist or homophobic at times but not all of them. Maybe you should think before you post garbage like this.

esn...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2015, 2:33:17 AM7/9/15
Thanks :) I don't know what's going on but I think everyone is beautiful just the way they are. The people that did plastic surgery isn't their fault, it's just society.
Message has been deleted

everydays...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2015, 7:30:04 PM7/13/15
You are totally wrong.....
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

thoma...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2015, 2:50:31 PM8/13/15
On Thursday, October 22, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Ace wrote:
> Flat face, extremely big faced, slitty eyes. The women wear pancake
> makeups full of plastic. Yes Koreans are the uglies race of people
> in the world. Also you Koreans are midgets compared to our tall
> graceful strong masculine Chinese men. Our women have fair smooth
> skins and naturally beautiful while you your ugly gook women are,
> well.. not too appetizing. Also you Korean men are fags, because you
> all look like fags. Yeah, you look like Margaret Cho!
>
> From Xio Feng
>
> Long Live China!

You delusional smelly fucking zipperhead. You do realize that chinese people have the smallest eyes. You are a in denial retard who just described YOUR race fucking flat faced gook. Chinese people have the square flat faces, not koreans. Koreans have rounder oval faces. Stop eating dog you gook and fucking face the truth chinaman

kevinte...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2015, 9:27:55 AM8/25/15
Op donderdag 22 oktober 1998 09:00:00 UTC+2 schreef Ace:
> Flat face, extremely big faced, slitty eyes. The women wear pancake
> makeups full of plastic. Yes Koreans are the uglies race of people
> in the world. Also you Koreans are midgets compared to our tall
> graceful strong masculine Chinese men. Our women have fair smooth
> skins and naturally beautiful while you your ugly gook women are,
> well.. not too appetizing. Also you Korean men are fags, because you
> all look like fags. Yeah, you look like Margaret Cho!
>
> From Xio Feng
>
> Long Live China!

Absolutely right, Feng!
But don't forget our friends the niggers! They are really disgusting. Their women's legs' skin is like cartboard!

Kind regards.
Message has been deleted

kristam...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2015, 12:36:37 AM8/31/15
Lol. Are you really SERIOUS? Koreans as the MOST beautiful women in all Asia? You must be kidding! Koreans are actually the sh!ttiest looking. I'm from the West and basing on popular opinions here, they prefer Filipinas. Do some research, Filipinas are the most beautiful girls in Asia due to their exotic fearures WITHOUT the help of cosmetic surgery which is so popular in Korea. They are naturally beautiful unlike those Koreans who need lots of makeup to cover up their faces and turn into a different person.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

calikush...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2015, 6:25:37 PM12/25/15
Chinoto's are ugly - period

alial...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2016, 6:24:26 PM1/6/16
On Thursday, October 22, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Ace wrote:
> Flat face, extremely big faced, slitty eyes. The women wear pancake
> makeups full of plastic. Yes Koreans are the uglies race of people
> in the world. Also you Koreans are midgets compared to our tall
> graceful strong masculine Chinese men. Our women have fair smooth
> skins and naturally beautiful while you your ugly gook women are,
> well.. not too appetizing. Also you Korean men are fags, because you
> all look like fags. Yeah, you look like Margaret Cho!
>
> From Xio Feng
>
> Long Live China!

Beauty is relative, what trash to you is gold to others and vice versa.

epipad...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2016, 11:57:05 AM1/15/16
Korean women are beautiful because they undergo to a surgery which is their beauty is not natural so how can you say that they are beautiful if that face they have now is all about plastic surgery. I think being natural is the highest level of being beautiful and we people should accept whatever God's gift to us it's a blessing.I'm telling you, we should accept the way God gives to us treasure it and love ourselves.

kail...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2016, 5:31:17 AM1/19/16
On Thursday, October 22, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Ace wrote:
> Flat face, extremely big faced, slitty eyes. The women wear pancake
> makeups full of plastic. Yes Koreans are the uglies race of people
> in the world. Also you Koreans are midgets compared to our tall
> graceful strong masculine Chinese men. Our women have fair smooth
> skins and naturally beautiful while you your ugly gook women are,
> well.. not too appetizing. Also you Korean men are fags, because you
> all look like fags. Yeah, you look like Margaret Cho!
>
> From Xio Feng
>
> Long Live China!

I agree korean is the ugliest people I see. full of make ups. obsessed with plastic surgeries in order to make their fucking creepy face look beautiful. they don't like a mix blood like chinese-american or similar to that. they don't want to marry a foreign guy because some koreans want to keep their secret of plastic surgeries. check out the korean children they all look like a fucking mongoloid

ckrc...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2016, 10:20:40 AM2/13/16
I'm going to report this. This is an obvious insultation and yo

ckrc...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2016, 10:20:40 AM2/13/16

smaranm...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2016, 2:17:19 PM2/14/16
On Thursday, October 22, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Ace wrote:
> Flat face, extremely big faced, slitty eyes. The women wear pancake
> makeups full of plastic. Yes Koreans are the uglies race of people
> in the world. Also you Koreans are midgets compared to our tall
> graceful strong masculine Chinese men. Our women have fair smooth
> skins and naturally beautiful while you your ugly gook women are,
> well.. not too appetizing. Also you Korean men are fags, because you
> all look like fags. Yeah, you look like Margaret Cho!
>
> From Xio Feng
>
> Long Live Chinaaaaaaaa

athenawisdomw...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2016, 7:21:39 AM2/29/16
> Long Live China!

Being a Russian, and living in a town quite close to Asia, I have seen many Asians come and go, including Korean tourists. Personally, do not think they are ugly. There are a lot of Korean women that are beautiful. Even though some of the Koreans are ugly, you should not think that they are ugly. Those people are very beautiful in the inside, the heart, and their mind. Koreans are one of the most intelligent race with the average IQ over 105. China has an average IQ 100. So Korea beats China by 5.

You should not be a Racist. REMEMBER WE ARE ALL EQUAL UNDER GOD'S AND JESUS'S EYES.

mintm...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 9:53:25 PM3/5/16
EXCUSE ME?! That's simply rude.

ade.pu...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2016, 12:07:28 AM3/8/16
in some points I agreed with u. they are beautiful but try to sweep those make up well u'll see a ghost comin up from their face 😂😂😁😁😁 lolololol. sorry but thats true, i've been watching a tv show that revealed korean woman without make up vs with make up and I thought for a sec. OMG I've never seen any of human being transformated that quick by 5 lbs of make up 😁😁😁 and the guys there are look alike I mean, idk why maybe its bc effect of their surgery or smthin lol 😀😁😁

tingting...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2016, 7:13:52 AM3/13/16
are you sure Korean look better than Chinese or you drunk? if u say Korean look better than Chinese after surgery I will believe that, but before surgery they look as ugly as fuck! watch this video, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F6d7YybxCS0

tingting...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2016, 7:19:29 AM3/13/16
Korean don't do anything bad to Chinese, but they said everything make in China all created by Korean even our ancient people are become Korean, what a fucking big joke? we don't say surgery is creat by Chinese, so don't complain Chinese say something about u guys cus u guys are too greedy, want to make the world become Korea, fuck that!

tre...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2016, 9:49:48 AM3/13/16
And @
Absolutely right, Feng!
But don't forget our friends the niggers! They are really disgusting. Their women's legs' skin is like cartboard!

I'm beyond disgusted by the comments on here. It appears to be a lot of miserable people with low self worth bashing other people to make themselves feel better. I find calling Afrocentric people the "n"word VERY low classed and imbecilic! First Lady Michelle Obama is an attractive lady and definitely looks better former first ladies Clinton and Bush! Ughhhh, soooo not attractive! Lol!
Next, my 2 best friends are cantonese and african american whereas im sweedish and french. I must say that when we go out my two friends get more attention from men than I do. My african american friend have men of ALL races and nationalities drooling over her. She is simply stunning! Shes tall, slender, beautiful long curly hair and her skin looks like peanut butter (and she isnt mixed). And she doesnt wear makeup. "Cardboard" skin? Not at all....very soft and supple. My cantonese friend has beautiful skin and the healthiest head of hair on the planet.Shes so pretty!Even though she is Chinese, she never says unkind things about koreans. She feels the chinese/korean hate is absurd. Afterall she says the Japanese look down upon chinese the same way.I have blonde hair and bluish green eyes, im tall and slender as well and I model, but next to these girls i am invisible at times and my skin is closer to cardboard than theirs. We are all the same age but i look older than them. Lets face it Caucasians age much faster than ANY other race! I often envy them because i have to do more to be noticed.Bottomline, there are ugly people in every race and there are beautiful people in every race. The ugliest people are on here spreading their filth! If we all spent more time trying to build ourselves up than tearing others down, this would officially be a productive society.

soheil...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2016, 7:42:48 PM3/25/16
I'm Iranian... & have a question !

Commenting on a post from 1998 !?

What the hell !?

gohenh...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2016, 10:18:01 AM3/29/16
Seriously, why so offensive towards Chinese, not all Chinese are that bad

gohenh...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2016, 10:20:08 AM3/29/16
Agreed, all races have their own beautiful or ugly people. Even if those that are ugly now, they might grow into a beauty someday. U nvr know;)

gohenh...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2016, 10:20:34 AM3/29/16
Totally agreed with this one

keqian...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2016, 9:21:59 AM4/1/16
On Thursday, October 22, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Ace wrote:
> Flat face, extremely big faced, slitty eyes. The women wear pancake
> makeups full of plastic. Yes Koreans are the uglies race of people
> in the world. Also you Koreans are midgets compared to our tall
> graceful strong masculine Chinese men. Our women have fair smooth
> skins and naturally beautiful while you your ugly gook women are,
> well.. not too appetizing. Also you Korean men are fags, because you
> all look like fags. Yeah, you look like Margaret Cho!
>
> From Xio Feng
>
> Long Live China!

Go fuck yourselves

pyok...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2016, 1:44:02 AM4/10/16
Thing is, Made in China stickers are made by Koreans.If it werent for us koreans, you wouldnt get any credit.Koreans are beautiful and smart.We invented cloning technology and now are cloning beloved pets.Just wait and Korea will succeed and make products far better than China.Like how Ivanka Trumps Made in China scarves are being recalled for being Flamable.Nice going Chinese.You made us an item to wear on our neck that can catch fire at any moment

manso...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2016, 10:23:58 PM4/17/16
在 1998年10月22日星期四 UTC+8下午3:00:00,Ace写道:

manso...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2016, 10:26:33 PM4/17/16
i feel shame on you as a chinese chinese girls are ugly and materialism, i think korean girl is much better. chinese have flat face. It s kind of symbolic for all chinese

yoyo...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2016, 12:32:02 AM4/28/16
holy fucking shit 1998? this is the oldest post I have ever seen on the internet. how am I seeing this? google had forums back then? wtf???

willia...@gmail.com

May 29, 2016, 10:14:25 PM5/29/16
Nein, you ain't Chinese at all. Real Chinese love all China, Korea, and Japan. You're just a CIA/NSA shill paid to cause conflict among Asians.

jejel...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2016, 1:50:21 PM8/13/16
Korean natural beauties.
99 percent Korean male actors have natural handsome face. There are a lot of natural beauties in Korea, too.
So many chinese have come to Korea to get plastic surgery to look like Korean actress.
They think Korean actress have done in Plastc surgery.
But it's not. Many of Them were born pretty.
Korean celebrities childhood to present.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=st7ningxkVo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_R7SY0N7_U
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l0q_YSwgXnw
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9AbgHaYnHe0
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qpq_2hTpqfE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yal52j7ynVo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h7BUYlwPBug
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UeyIZ-Sb6Ik
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFlMu56k0sA
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6rjClpOJM4
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c9TtyKwLrT0

95 percent Japanese celebs have done in eyelids surgery
Both men and women.
Search " Japanese plastic surgery before and after"

jejel...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2016, 1:54:16 PM8/13/16
Korean celebrities childhood to present.
40 percent of ppl who have ungergone in plastic surgery in Korea are chinese.

wjsgk...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2016, 3:37:25 PM8/22/16
1998년 10월 22일 목요일 오전 1시 0분 0초 UTC-6, Ace 님의 말:
CHING CHANG CHONG~

sharpg...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2016, 5:00:25 AM9/20/16

It's feel so awkward that I found this thread and I have one thing to tell you whoever think Korean people are ugly... Yo mama said you're ugly... ^.^ Your face is bumped up and all your kind think you are ugly so you need another victim for your alibi... Thank God that I have bigger eyes than yours and well, I don't need any plastic surgery though, but you may need to. Have you heard about the 'Natural beauty' before? I don't think so. Being a racist isn't really cool... It's impossible to say how stupid you are because there's no end. It may hurts you so deep, but you are ugly. You were, you are, and you will always be.

kimsa...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2016, 3:28:21 PM9/25/16
Are you atupid? Chinese people have the most ugliest faces and style of clothing than anywhere in the world. We koreans atleast smell better than chinese people. Also, koreans are known to have more bigger eyes than Chinese people. And Pankcake makeup? Are you not talking about Chinese people? Chinese people were literally FAMOUS for their pancake make up.. Ew

remomomn...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2016, 4:45:58 PM10/2/16
korean girls are not ugly they are beautyful

thomas...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2016, 12:09:42 PM10/3/16
You can shut up because have you ever seen the BTS Members? or GOT7 Members? or EXO? please bish Chinese people are known for their pacake face not Korea so you can shut you're mouth.
Long live South Korea!!!
Message has been deleted

trollb...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2016, 11:05:32 PM11/22/16
Chinese people are so FUCKING ugly. You just can't accept that because it would hurt your Chink feelings right? Go fuck off and make all of us ipods. That is your only purpose

trollb...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2016, 11:11:08 PM11/22/16
You must be one racist faggot. You are probably a 10 year old 3"2 kid who can't accept how ugly you look

liowwe...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2016, 2:18:39 PM11/28/16
On Thursday, October 22, 1998 at 3:00:00 PM UTC+8, 조 익 현 wrote:
> Yes.. we are ugly.. So.. what..
> Have you ever been beaten to die by korean..?
> Or you must be not a Chinese.. I've never met Chinese like you...
> If you are a Chinese Guy.. I'm sure that you are one of Chinese
> executioners...
>
> From.. F..Y..

beaten for what reason ? calling your girls surgery lover or make up freak ?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

kiyyyca...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2016, 7:24:43 PM12/10/16
Not like you rats are any better.

tapir...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2016, 5:12:13 AM12/21/16
I've never found Koreans attractive. They are the ugliest East Asians, hence the plastic surgery.

heidi.awe...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2016, 9:31:40 AM12/22/16
OMG r u kidding me? Korea and Japan are the best looking east asian countries. Chinese people are ugly AF. I have seriously never ever seen a hot Chinese person in real life. Chinese men(like most of them) are definately NOT handsome or hot or masculine or tall. Plus they smell bad. The end.

heidi.awe...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2016, 9:42:06 AM12/22/16
I am Swiss and I go to an international school. There are like 30 Chinese kids there and all of them are ugly AF. and they smell bad. All of the people in my class hate them. Seriously. And they have gross weird food. And they always say long live China and think Chinese people are the best (obviously not) Do they ever wash? On the other hand, there are like lots of korean kids. They're really good looking. And all popular.Koreans are better than Chinese people. Especially people like you. As a white girl, I say... down with china
Message has been deleted

jpbi...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2017, 8:56:22 AM2/15/17
LOL I love how all you faggots are calling Koreans ugly but saying the Chinese women and Japanese are beautiful. Koreans are considered one of the most beautiful nations when it comes to looks in Asia, no matter PS or anything. First off the Japanese know that they are ugly. In the past, they tried to mix races with Americans and Westerns because their teeth were hideous. The Chinese? Worse. I have never seen a beautiful commie before, except the celebrities. The Chinese look extremely hideous and dirty, have you ever seen one before? Their first images are never kind. I wonder what it'd be like to live in that sort of fronter banner.

jpbi...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2017, 9:02:21 AM2/15/17
And all you idiots who talk about plastic surgery, I'm sorry but it's extremely expensive. If every single woman in Korea went through plastic surgery, Korea would probably be one of the world's most richest nations. But no. The Capitalist parts of Asia is civilized. They aren't brutes, they don't eat other human beings, they don't give death penalties to whoever. But ha, China? I can, and almost everyone else would agree that the chinese are hideous and uncivilized. I've never seen a proper commie nation before in real life. The USSR? North Korea? PRC? All just pits. There is a reason USSR became just Russia. Because your brainwashing ideology stupidity SUCKS.

jayh...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2017, 11:16:13 PM3/9/17
Dude calm down with your insecurities. You're showing the nasty side of Korean culture which is to bash Chinese to dofferentiate yourselves from them to the Western world. Its funny how Koreans are more racist to Chinese than Western nations because Koreans want to he seen as the same level as Europeans and Japanese. Socially speaking however, South Korea is not developed nation.

booti...@gmail.com

May 2, 2017, 3:33:57 PM5/2/17
1- This post and the following reply, full of hatred, prejudice, narrow. Not only the post opener is pathetic, also some repliers who using racism fight back racism.

2- I am a Chinese, I do not agree with the post opener's view. I think his remarks are disgusting.

3- esn...@gmail.com said "I don't know what's going on but I think everyone is beautiful just the way they are. The people that did plastic surgery isn't their fault, it's just society. " is the most beautiful landscape in this post.

akihabara...@gmail.com

May 14, 2017, 4:51:47 AM5/14/17
On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 7:21:39 AM UTC-5, athenawisdomw...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, October 22, 1998 at 4:00:00 PM UTC+9, Ace wrote:
> > Flat face, extremely big faced, slitty eyes. The women wear pancake
> > makeups full of plastic. Yes Koreans are the uglies race of people
> > in the world. Also you Koreans are midgets compared to our tall
> > graceful strong masculine Chinese men. Our women have fair smooth
> > skins and naturally beautiful while you your ugly gook women are,
> > well.. not too appetizing. Also you Korean men are fags, because you
> > all look like fags. Yeah, you look like Margaret Cho!
> >
> > From Xio Feng
> >
> > Long Live China!
>
> Being a Russian, and living in a town quite close to Asia, I have seen many Asians come and go, including Korean tourists. Personally, do not think they are ugly. There are a lot of Korean women that are beautiful. Even though some of the Koreans are ugly, you should not think that they are ugly. Those people are very beautiful in the inside, the heart, and their mind. Koreans are one of the most intelligent race with the average IQ over 105. China has an average IQ 100. So Korea beats China by 5.
>
> You should not be a Racist. REMEMBER WE ARE ALL EQUAL UNDER GOD'S AND JESUS'S EYES.

people from hong kong have the highest IQ in the world. and what are people from Hong kong? Chinese descent of course. which means theyre smarter than koreans and everyone in the world

ryanb...@gmail.com

May 19, 2017, 5:34:47 PM5/19/17
All you chinese people do is speak like ching chang chong, You people are yellow like homer simpson, you guys have no respect for other countries. Good luck making fun of Korea because in Korea, you get your ass killed out here! Shut up or I will shove a panda in your yellow ass.

hhj...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2018, 11:31:28 AM3/15/18
在 2017年5月19日星期五 UTC-4下午5:34:47,ryanb...@gmail.com写道:
> All you chinese people do is speak like ching chang chong, You people are yellow like homer simpson, you guys have no respect for other countries. Good luck making fun of Korea because in Korea, you get your ass killed out here! Shut up or I will shove a panda in your yellow ass.

lmao gooky monkey get triggered ur women are fugly as hell just face it it's a fact

lmb...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2018, 7:44:35 AM7/24/18
On Thursday, October 22, 1998 at 2:00:00 PM UTC+7, 조 익 현 wrote:
> Yes.. we are ugly.. So.. what..
> Have you ever been beaten to die by korean..?
> Or you must be not a Chinese.. I've never met Chinese like you...
> If you are a Chinese Guy.. I'm sure that you are one of Chinese
> executioners...
>
> From.. F..Y..

KOREA TAIK.

chunhs1...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2018, 9:23:02 AM12/10/18
你正毫无根据地散布虚假事实,因为韩国人丑陋.
我认为你对特定的韩国人有恶感,可以形容为丑陋.
但是你贬低整个韩国人的态度是不对的.
对此,我的话,不要在没有确切根据的情况下,只以你的想法来传播韩国人丑陋. 希望修改.

americanb...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2018, 2:27:30 AM12/29/18
On Thursday, October 22, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Ace wrote:
> Flat face, extremely big faced, slitty eyes. The women wear pancake
> makeups full of plastic. Yes Koreans are the uglies race of people
> in the world. Also you Koreans are midgets compared to our tall
> graceful strong masculine Chinese men. Our women have fair smooth
> skins and naturally beautiful while you your ugly gook women are,
> well.. not too appetizing. Also you Korean men are fags, because you
> all look like fags. Yeah, you look like Margaret Cho!
>
> From Xio Feng
>
> Long Live China!
Based Chinaman is based

chatonp...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2019, 2:50:22 AM1/10/19
Fuck you, you racist piece of redneck slanty eye gook. Your little pink penis ain't nothing. Flat head ugly gook.

ssjgssgo...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2019, 5:28:05 PM6/1/19
> You racist mother fucking idiots. Don't you know History? The Chinese race came from the Korean race. Long ago, a group of Koreans moved away to a new land. That new land was CHINA. So hahaha UGLY!!!
> And guess what... The "Great" Wall of China led them to a downfall. The Mongolians just climbed over. And so Chineesies lost.
> And also, we are all human. Is that not any different? People are UGLY from what they say, do, and think in their lifetimes. (and you called yourself and ur ancestors ugly, what a DISGRACE.)

Lol you're fucking retarded if you think Chinese originated from Korea. Might as well claim that aliens advised Egyptians on how to build the pyramids. I assure you, the farmers near the Yellow River 5000 years ago are totally fabricated because all East Asians most definitley came from Korea 9000%.

ssjgssgo...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2019, 5:29:45 PM6/1/19
On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 2:50:22 AM UTC-5, chatonp...@gmail.com wrote:
> Fuck you, you racist piece of redneck slanty eye gook. Your little pink penis ain't nothing. Flat head ugly gook.

Rednecks apply to Americans and all East Asians have smaller bodily proportions compared to Europeans, Africans, and Middle-Eastern people.

ssjgssgo...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2019, 5:32:32 PM6/1/19
On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 2:50:31 PM UTC-4, thoma...@gmail.com wrote:

> You delusional smelly fucking zipperhead. You do realize that chinese people have the smallest eyes. You are a in denial retard who just described YOUR race fucking flat faced gook. Chinese people have the square flat faces, not koreans. Koreans have rounder oval faces. Stop eating dog you gook and fucking face the truth chinaman

Resorting to ad hominem shows how triggered and insecure you are, and proves you have no legitimate arguments to win in a debate. Koreans also eat dog meat so take your head out of your ass and hang yourself.

ssjgssgo...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2019, 5:34:39 PM6/1/19
On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 9:31:40 AM UTC-5, heidi.aw...@gmail.com wrote:
> OMG r u kidding me? Korea and Japan are the best looking east asian countries. Chinese people are ugly AF. I have seriously never ever seen a hot Chinese person in real life. Chinese men(like most of them) are definately NOT handsome or hot or masculine or tall. Plus they smell bad. The end.

What about all the K-Pop faggots that dress and groom like effeminate sissies? Where are the Koreans that look pretty naturally without surgery?

outrun...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2019, 1:07:09 AM6/12/19
All asain Men are fucking ugly the Korean ones stand out Ps you wont see this cus your country is under Commie rule and i hear they have banend Google =>

outrun...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2019, 1:08:44 AM6/12/19
Good old days 1998 when you commie fucks wernt banned from every form of American internet

robinpa...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2019, 4:55:08 AM7/3/19
On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 10:28:44 PM UTC+9, kevinte...@gmail.com wrote:
> Op donderdag 22 oktober 1998 09:00:00 UTC+2 schreef Ace:
> > Flat face, extremely big faced, slitty eyes. The women wear pancake
> > makeups full of plastic. Yes Koreans are the uglies race of people
> > in the world. Also you Koreans are midgets compared to our tall
> > graceful strong masculine Chinese men. Our women have fair smooth
> > skins and naturally beautiful while you your ugly gook women are,
> > well.. not too appetizing. Also you Korean men are fags, because you
> > all look like fags. Yeah, you look like Margaret Cho!
> >
> > From Xio Feng
> >
> > Long Live China!
>
> Niggers more ugly.

oh my goodness. that is incredibley crude language. Please educate yourself and stop using it.

robinpa...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2019, 4:56:20 AM7/3/19
On Monday, August 31, 2015 at 1:36:37 PM UTC+9, kristam...@gmail.com wrote:
> Lol. Are you really SERIOUS? Koreans as the MOST beautiful women in all Asia? You must be kidding! Koreans are actually the sh!ttiest looking. I'm from the West and basing on popular opinions here, they prefer Filipinas. Do some research, Filipinas are the most beautiful girls in Asia due to their exotic fearures WITHOUT the help of cosmetic surgery which is so popular in Korea. They are naturally beautiful unlike those Koreans who need lots of makeup to cover up their faces and turn into a different person.

Are you seriously shaming people for their insecurities?

jasonle...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2019, 7:21:24 PM10/16/19
On Thursday, October 22, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, 조 익 현 wrote:
> Yes.. we are ugly.. So.. what..
> Have you ever been beaten to die by korean..?
> Or you must be not a Chinese.. I've never met Chinese like you...
> If you are a Chinese Guy.. I'm sure that you are one of Chinese
> executioners...
>
> From.. F..Y..

Your grammar is quite questionable sir.

ukn...@yahoo.co.uk

Jan 12, 2020, 5:04:01 PM1/12/20
I am disgusted with the racist comments and unnecessary language on here. First, you cannot make a generalisation about a nation being ugly or beautiful. Everywhere you go no matter what country, there will always be beautiful people and ordinary looking people. Anyone calling someone ugly are ugly themselves as they portray their ugly nature and thoughts, and also their bullying nature. In both China and Korea, and all other East Asian countries, there are both beautiful and normal looking people regardless of whether plastic surgery is involved. So 'Ace' or 'Xiao Feng', stop your insults, look around and look at yourself before throwing your criticism. Being a Chinese myself, I am actually embarrassed to be one as you and many like you are giving the rest of us a bad image because 'people like you' make generalisations! Btw, if you look at yourself sideways in the mirror you will realise that you also have a 'flat face' and maybe 'slitty eyes!'

seatt...@yahoo.com

Mar 8, 2020, 5:33:03 PM3/8/20
On Sunday, January 12, 2020 at 2:04:01 PM UTC-8, ukn...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
> I am disgusted with the racist comments and unnecessary language on here. First, you cannot make a generalisation about a nation being ugly or beautiful. Everywhere you go no matter what country, there will always be beautiful people and ordinary looking people. Anyone calling someone ugly are ugly themselves as they portray their ugly nature and thoughts, and also their bullying nature. In both China and Korea, and all other East Asian countries, there are both beautiful and normal looking people regardless of whether plastic surgery is involved. So 'Ace' or 'Xiao Feng', stop your insults, look around and look at yourself before throwing your criticism. Being a Chinese myself, I am actually embarrassed to be one as you and many like you are giving the rest of us a bad image because 'people like you' make generalisations! Btw, if you look at yourself sideways in the mirror you will realise that you also have a 'flat face' and maybe 'slitty eyes!'

And there are more beautiful people in the US, as everyone knows.

dwaynest...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2020, 2:58:07 PM8/15/20
In from London, here Koreans and Chinese are all the same both ugly

Iris Jung

Sep 26, 2020, 8:45:52 PM9/26/20
On Thursday, October 22, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Ace wrote:
> Flat face, extremely big faced, slitty eyes. The women wear pancake
> makeups full of plastic. Yes Koreans are the uglies race of people
> in the world. Also you Koreans are midgets compared to our tall
> graceful strong masculine Chinese men. Our women have fair smooth
> skins and naturally beautiful while you your ugly gook women are,
> well.. not too appetizing. Also you Korean men are fags, because you
> all look like fags. Yeah, you look like Margaret Cho!
> From Xio Feng
> Long Live China!
Well, your "tall, graceful, strong, masculine Chinese men" as you put it, are not as amazing as you think. In fact, in many beauty ranking places, Korea was ranked higher than China for facial structures. And before you call us pancake makeups full of plastic, try searching up chinese makeup transformations. You'll be shocked by what you see. Not being racist towards China, they have very pretty and handsome people, just think again before calling Koreans ugly.
It is loading more messages.