I declare this day (Feb 26/97) to be the worst post day

1 view

Vivian Lee

Feb 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/26/97

I have never seen so many stuuuupppiiiiddddd posts ever before. Can any
of you try to write anything of real substance or entertainment? Jesus
Christ, life is boring enough as it is. Why are you people making
things worse by your stupid unwitty, gay ass posts about absolute shit.

Of course, everyone reads my posts because hell, they're the only ones
that are interesting enough. Good God, what the hell is wrong with all
of you? If you have a bad day, say it.

I am so annoyed, pissed and bored. I am going insane. Boredom is a
disease.

Vivian Lee

_____

"In my mind I am raceless, sexless, borderless, religionless yet, closer
to god than anyone." - Vampfk

Mark B

Feb 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/27/97

>I have never seen so many stuuuupppiiiiddddd posts ever before. Can any
>of you try to write anything of real substance or entertainment? Jesus
>Christ, life is boring enough as it is. Why are you people making
>things worse by your stupid unwitty, gay ass posts about absolute shit.

Dear Miss Lee,

'Tis easy to see the speck in the other's eye but miss the log in your own.

(read: ditto)
(read: practice what you preach)

>I am so annoyed, pissed and bored. I am going insane. Boredom is a
>disease.

Carpe diem, baby. Maybe you should stop depending on a single newsgroup to
supply you with endless entertainment. I hear that the boffo new National
Geographic has some good articles on Hong Kong and the bearded seal;
perhaps you'll give it a good read.

regards,

Mark B

Billyjack

Feb 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/28/97

--

Try chewing on a sprig of Saint-John's-wort. It is magnificent. Swirl the
particles in your mouth [like a washing machine]. Allow the flavor to

Soon-Yi Previn aka Uncle Hot-Rod

Feb 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/28/97
to Vivian Lee

Where are you right now? Let's have sex.

On Wed, 26 Feb 1997, Vivian Lee wrote:

> I have never seen so many stuuuupppiiiiddddd posts ever before. Can any
> of you try to write anything of real substance or entertainment? Jesus
> Christ, life is boring enough as it is. Why are you people making
> things worse by your stupid unwitty, gay ass posts about absolute shit.
>
> Of course, everyone reads my posts because hell, they're the only ones
> that are interesting enough. Good God, what the hell is wrong with all
> of you? If you have a bad day, say it.
>
> I am so annoyed, pissed and bored. I am going insane. Boredom is a
> disease.
>
> Vivian Lee
>
> _____
>
> "In my mind I am raceless, sexless, borderless, religionless yet, closer
> to god than anyone." - Vampfk

Joon-Mo Ok
gen...@Leland.Stanford.EDU

"Let me serenade you with
flaming arrows of kerosene."

Joji148

Mar 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/8/97

Oh lofty one, the insolent, Miss Lee:

Ur so bored at that stupid college, so I send u emails of my best
Confucious jokes to make u laugh. But u ignore them and also call me a
loser w/ no life. Those were my prized possesions. It took years to
collect all of them. I don't know what I have to do to get ur attention.

R these good jokes or what?

Confucious say:
1. Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.
2. Man who stand on toilet high on pot.
3. It is good for girl to meet boy in park, but better for boy to
park
meat in girl.
4. Man who jizz into cash register come into money.
5. Man who drop watch in toilet have shitty time.
6. Man who fart in church must sit in own pew.
7. Man who finger girl having period get caught red handed.
8. Man trapped in pantry have ass caught in jam.
9. Baseball wrong: Man with four balls cannot walk.
10.Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.
11.Man who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
12.Learn to masterbate: Come in handy.
13.Woman who pounce on dead rooster go down on limp cock.
14.Man who buy drowned cat must pay for wet pussy.
15.Virgin like balloon: One prick all gone.

Thank u, have a nice day.

Joji Yamada