JEWS FORBIDDEN ON TEMPLE MOUNT

Elpeleg On

Jan 9, 2001, 1:31:24 PM1/9/01
ISRAELI REPORTER FORBIDDEN ON TEMPLE MOUNT
Israel Defense Forces Correspondent Tzvi Yeheskeli, was told by
Wakf (Moslem Religious Trust) guards that he could not cover a
press conference held in the Temple Mount compound today by
Jerusalem Mufti Ikrema Sabri because he was Jewish, THE JERUSALEM
POST reported. The Mufti was to respond to claims that Jewish
extremists might attempt to damage the two mosques on the Temple
Mount.

David Goldman

Jan 9, 2001, 2:50:27 PM1/9/01
That's good, because Jews are forbidden by halacha to go on the Temple
Mount, and that includes Zvi Yechezkeli............

jgarbuz

Jan 9, 2001, 7:12:16 PM1/9/01
But gentiles are permitted? THe ghost of Joel Teitelbaum speaks!

"David Goldman" <da...@erols.com> wrote in message

David Goldman

Jan 9, 2001, 9:10:33 PM1/9/01
That's up to the gentiles to determine. We determine our status.

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:12:16 -0500, "jgarbuz" <jga...@email.msn.com>

Buddha, again!

Jan 9, 2001, 9:15:48 PM1/9/01
gee, you'd think that SOMEONE out there would find it in their hearts to
send me a little CASH so I can go to these aweful places and show you all
"what one man can do".....

Keep whining about it, but keep doubting me and whom I say I am.

-Solomon-

--
"Give 'till it stops hurting, Earthling"; just go to:
http://www.EscapeRoutePublishing.com

Elpeleg On <Elp...@On.to> wrote in message

Buddha, again!

Jan 9, 2001, 9:17:26 PM1/9/01
I'm thinking that I'm maybe faster than Gandi, perhaps...

-Adam, the First Man-

aka: Sitting-and-tapping-foot-Bull (Native America)

--
"Give 'till it stops hurting, Earthling"; just go to:
http://www.EscapeRoutePublishing.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Q: How do you get an already-angry mob of Jews
to sarcastically profess, 'Christ!'?
A: Threaten to bless 'those filthy Gentiles'!
"Ole!" - Mephistopheles

Buddha, again! <Sitting-and-ta...@EscapeRoutePublishing.com>

Steve B.

Jan 9, 2001, 10:04:02 PM1/9/01
Who is/was Joel Teitelbaum? Until now I've never heard of him.
--
Steve B.
"The early bird catches the worm; the second mouse gets the cheese."

Jan 9, 2001, 10:43:13 PM1/9/01
David Goldman wrote:

> That's good, because Jews are forbidden by halacha to go on the Temple
> Mount, and that includes Zvi Yechezkeli............

Jews are NOT forbidden by Halachah to go on the Temple Mount.
Jews who are tamei are forbidden to enter the Sanctuary and its
surrounding Courtyard. The Temple Mount is much larger than that.
And the present-day temple mount is much larger than the
originally sanctified Temple Mount. But what would you know about
it anyway? And what is your point? Jews, including Zvi
Yechazkeli, are forbidden, but Arabian gentiles, including the
mufti, are permitted?

David Lee Makowsky

Jan 9, 2001, 11:33:25 PM1/9/01
I am fairly certain that no one, Jew or Gentile, is allowed in the
"prohibited" are. It would not make sense for only Jews to be banned.

As it is, no one is banned from the entire Temple Mount area, only
from the area where the "Holy of holies" was located. While it is not
known exactly where that area was, it is known where on the Temple
Mount where that area could not have been. at is permissible to goto
those areas.

In article <3a5bc486...@news.erols.com>,
#
# On Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:12:16 -0500, "jgarbuz" <jga...@email.msn.com>
# wrote:
#
# >But gentiles are permitted? THe ghost of Joel Teitelbaum speaks!
# >
# >"David Goldman" <da...@erols.com> wrote in message
# >news:3a5b6b53...@news.erols.com...
# >> That's good, because Jews are forbidden by halacha to go on the Temple
# >> Mount, and that includes Zvi Yechezkeli............
# >>
# >> On Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:31:24 +0100, "Elpeleg On" <Elp...@On.to> wrote:
# >>
# >> >ISRAELI REPORTER FORBIDDEN ON TEMPLE MOUNT
# >> > Israel Defense Forces Correspondent Tzvi Yeheskeli, was told by
# >> >Wakf (Moslem Religious Trust) guards that he could not cover a
# >> >press conference held in the Temple Mount compound today by
# >> >Jerusalem Mufti Ikrema Sabri because he was Jewish, THE JERUSALEM
# >> >POST reported. The Mufti was to respond to claims that Jewish
# >> >extremists might attempt to damage the two mosques on the Temple
# >> >Mount.
# >> >
# >> >
# >> >
# >> >
# >> >
# >>
# >
# >
#

--
There are three types of people in the world. Those that are good at
math and those that are not.

d...@mcs.com

David Goldman

Jan 9, 2001, 11:53:09 PM1/9/01
Jack Garbage does not explain that the great Rabbi Yoel Teitelbaum, of
blessed memory (1890-1979) of Satmar was the great leader of the
anti-Zionists who wrote extensively on the nature of the Zionist
idolatry.

The words of the saintly Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum, author of the VAYOEL
MOSHE (in Hebrew, written in 1958) ring clearly when we view events
in the Middle East:

"...if we place all the immodesty and promiscuity of the generation
and the many sins of the world on one side of the scale, and the
Zionist state on the other side of the scale by itself, it would
outweigh them all. Zionism is the greatest form of spiritual impurity
in the entire world. They are polluting the entire world. They have
polluted the Jewish people with their heresy, Heaven help us.
It is no surprise why G-d's anger comes down from heaven. It is
necessary to repent and escape from them more than from a lion who is
chasing a person to kill him."

"It has been explained that before the coming of the Messiah this
regime will come to an end, as Messiah cannot come any other way,
since the Zionist state holds up the redemption of the world. We need
G-d's mercies that divine intervention should bring about the end of
the state. May G-d have mercy on us all."

RABBI TEITELBAUM ALSO WROTE:

"It is clear that anyone who believes in G-d has no doubt that they
are from the source of the accursed impurity of heresy, Heaven help
us. It is horrible that such a thing arose in our day, and how can we
be silent when we see such violations of our faith and the principles
of our entire Torah? Especially since so many of our religious
brethren fail to speak out about the truth! In such circumstances, the
entire truth could be forgotten, G-d forbid."

"Everything our blessed rabbis cried out about earlier in the century
about the dangers of Zionism has almost been forgotten! Even my own
writings go ignored. THEREFORE, SHOULD THE TRUTH AND FOUNDATIONS OF
OUR RELIGION BE FORGOTTEN? It is impossible to describe to what
extent the world has become sunken in such a falsehood which is
destroying the entire Torah. Therefore we are obliged to cry out
before anyone against the deep impurity which has spread out in our
generation. Let us hope there are increasing numbers who open up their
eyes and the teachings of our forefathers should reach their ears to
seek truth and faith. Without this, there is no hope...."

David Goldman

Jan 9, 2001, 11:52:09 PM1/9/01
Yes, they are forbidden because of ritual impurity and because of the
holiness of the Holy of Holies, the location of which is not known
today. The Zionist heretics never cease to undermine our religion.
Thank G-d the mosque stands on the Temple mount to protect the
holiness of the site from the Zionist apostates.

Elpeleg On

Jan 10, 2001, 4:08:43 AM1/10/01

> Yes, they are forbidden because of ritual impurity and because of the
> holiness of the >

Assuming what you say is correct, and I have my reservation to that..
watching your inability to spell simepl words in Hebrew correctly.. :)
Do you reckon that the Mufti refuses Jews to enter this ground because of
that he appreciates and unerstands that this site is
holy for the Jews?
Does it also say in the halacha that PA should have the control over temple
mount? And that el aktsa should be built on it?

Red Herring

Jan 10, 2001, 5:23:23 AM1/10/01
On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 04:53:09 GMT, da...@erols.com (David Goldman) wrote:

>Jack Garbage does not explain that the great Rabbi Yoel Teitelbaum, of
>blessed memory (1890-1979) of Satmar was the great leader of the
>anti-Zionists who wrote extensively on the nature of the Zionist
>idolatry.

Yoel Teitelbaum YM"SH was an anti-semitic pig.

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy
all the nations that come against Jerusalem." (Zechariah 12.9)

Jan 10, 2001, 8:31:05 AM1/10/01
David Goldman wrote:

> Yes, they are forbidden because of ritual impurity and because of the
> holiness of the Holy of Holies, the location of which is not known
> today. The Zionist heretics never cease to undermine our religion.
> Thank G-d the mosque stands on the Temple mount to protect the
> holiness of the site from the Zionist apostates.

You are not only full of baseless hatred, but you repeatedly
display your ignorance in public.

The Halachah states that one who is tamei by defilement with the
dead (tamei lameis) is permitted to enter the Temple Mount. But
you don't know that. Or else, you willfully misrepresent the law
(megaleh panim baTorah shelo keHalachah).

Other kinds of tumah besides tumas meis can be purified by a
simple immersion in the mikvah. But you don't know that. Or else,
you willfully misrepresent the law (megaleh panim baTorah shelo
keHalachah).

It is not only the Holy of Holies where a tamei may not enter. He
may not enter the entire area known as Azaran and Cheil. But you
don't know that. Or else, you willfully misrepresent the law
(megaleh panim baTorah shelo keHalachah).

Though we don't know exactly where the Azarah stood, we do know
large areas where it did NOT stand. But you don't know that. Or
else, you willfully misrepresent the law (megaleh panim baTorah
shelo keHalachah).

The original sanctified Temple Mount is only 500 cubits by 5000
cubits. The present day Temple Mount is an expanded area built by
Herod. It is more than 3 times the area of the sanctified
portion. And we do no large areas of it that are definitely
outside the original area. But you don't know that. Or else, you
willfully misrepresent the law (megaleh panim baTorah shelo
keHalachah).

THough we do not know the exact location of the

Elpeleg On

Jan 10, 2001, 9:04:22 AM1/10/01

"R" <rut...@concentric.net> wrote in message

Man take it easy.. he means no harm, he just cant read Hebrew properly.. he
must have read the German translation and misunderstood it all.

On :)

David Goldman

Jan 10, 2001, 10:43:38 AM1/10/01
It doesn't matter. It's a good result.

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:08:43 +0100, "Elpeleg On" <Elp...@On.to>

David Goldman

Jan 10, 2001, 10:45:19 AM1/10/01
I hate to disappoint you, by I DO know what you are talking about, and
I am pleased that Jews will be saved from serious violations. Thank
G-d the mosque is on the Temple Mount to protect the holiness of the
site from the wicked Zionist persecutors.

Gnu Bee

Jan 10, 2001, 11:09:01 AM1/10/01
If only someone would protect us from people like David Goldman.

"David Goldman" <da...@erols.com> wrote in message
<snip>

David Goldman

Jan 10, 2001, 11:27:22 AM1/10/01
Gee, I didn't know I had that much power. I guess one should never
underestimate their power of pursuasion and the effects of speaking
the truth.

Gnu Bee

Jan 10, 2001, 11:49:20 AM1/10/01
Not power, delusions. Not truth, distortions.

"David Goldman" <da...@erols.com> wrote in message

Bob Cowell

Jan 10, 2001, 11:54:59 AM1/10/01

Maybe it is just that SOME of the MANY groups you posted your garbage to are NOT
INTERESTED

David Goldman

Jan 10, 2001, 11:54:11 AM1/10/01
SO let's go through the "distortions" one by one.........and then the
"delusions"........

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:49:20 -0800, "Gnu Bee"

Gnu Bee

Jan 10, 2001, 12:14:41 PM1/10/01
Let's not...

"David Goldman" <da...@erols.com> wrote in message

David Goldman

Jan 10, 2001, 12:57:45 PM1/10/01
Well, it is YOU who launches unsubstantiated accusations, so let it be
you who substantiates and defends them.

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:14:41 -0800, "Gnu Bee"

col...@my-deja.com

Jan 10, 2001, 1:10:56 PM1/10/01
Why anyone who brings out some genuine agrument or the truth about
Zionism is branded a anti-semitic?

Almighty Allah has given Jerusalem to muslim back in 631 A.D. Your
argument is over! Reality is Al-Haram-Al- Sharif.

Accept the fact!

CBK

In article <3a5c35c1....@news.gulfstream.org>,

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Moshe Shulman

Jan 10, 2001, 6:52:17 PM1/10/01
On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 02:10:33 GMT, da...@erols.com (David Goldman) wrote:
>That's up to the gentiles to determine. We determine our status.

David, David. Why did you pull a Lieberman? It is forbidden for gentiles to go
on the temple mount also. In fact there are places where it is WORSE.

moshe shulman mshu...@NOSPAMix.netcom.com 718-436-7705
CHASSIDUS.NET - Yoshav Rosh http://www.chassidus.net
Chassidus shiur: chassidus...@chassidus.net
Chassidus discussion list: chassidus...@egroups.com
Outreach Judaism http://www.outreachjudaism.org/
ICQ# 52009254

Moshe Shulman

Jan 10, 2001, 6:55:13 PM1/10/01
On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 04:52:09 GMT, da...@erols.com (David Goldman) wrote:
>Yes, they are forbidden because of ritual impurity and because of the
>holiness of the Holy of Holies, the location of which is not known
>today. The Zionist heretics never cease to undermine our religion.
>Thank G-d the mosque stands on the Temple mount to protect the
>holiness of the site from the Zionist apostates.

?????????????? Certainly it is 'better' then the temple of Jupitor that Rome
built there. But that is like sayign that eating shrimp is better then eating
pork.

>On 10 Jan 2001 03:43:13 GMT, R <rut...@concentric.net> wrote:
>
>>David Goldman wrote:
>>>
>>> That's good, because Jews are forbidden by halacha to go on the Temple
>>> Mount, and that includes Zvi Yechezkeli............
>>
>>Jews are NOT forbidden by Halachah to go on the Temple Mount.
>>Jews who are tamei are forbidden to enter the Sanctuary and its
>>surrounding Courtyard. The Temple Mount is much larger than that.
>>And the present-day temple mount is much larger than the
>>originally sanctified Temple Mount. But what would you know about
>>it anyway? And what is your point? Jews, including Zvi
>>Yechazkeli, are forbidden, but Arabian gentiles, including the
>>mufti, are permitted?

David Goldman

Jan 10, 2001, 7:05:56 PM1/10/01
Sorry......I didn't know that the issurim related to tum'as meys
applied to non-Jews................I have a feeling that the issur on
non-Jews also not entering certain areas is only when the Temple
exists, whereas for us there are the stringencies and sfeykos.

Elpeleg On

Jan 10, 2001, 6:59:25 PM1/10/01

> It doesn't matter. It's a good result.

Listen to your self. You are having a muftti in the temple mount calling
for killing the evil enemies, all the Jews, and you say its good.
Is that ok according to your halacha? maybe you should start considering
taking some Hebrew lessons.. (will give you a special offer). Atleast start
reading the halacha in Hebrew and not German.

On

David Goldman

Jan 10, 2001, 7:07:17 PM1/10/01
This is utterly ridiculous, and typical of Zionist hysteria.
If the mufti were what you say he is, then why have rabbis and even
Zionist "leaders" met with him????

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:59:25 +0100, "Elpeleg On" <Elp...@On.to>

David Goldman

Jan 10, 2001, 7:09:24 PM1/10/01
What you are intimating is ridiculous Zionist spin........Hashem made
sure that the holiness of the Temple area would be protected, and in
this case, by Sons of Ishmael praying to the One G-d.

bip...@my-deja.com

Jan 10, 2001, 11:24:43 PM1/10/01
In article <3a5b6b53...@news.erols.com>,

da...@erols.com (David Goldman) wrote:
> That's good, because Jews are forbidden by halacha to go on the Temple
> Mount, and that includes Zvi Yechezkeli............

Yes, they should be forbidden becayse of this alone:

Israeli HOLOCAUST in Palestine

Colonialism
When Theodor Hartzl, the ideological founder of the Zionist movements
in the 1890s, was asked what he proposed to do with the indigenous
Palestinian population when his "state of the Jews" become a reality,
he replied, "We will quietly spirit them across the boarder".

"For Europe", Hartzl believed, "we would constitute a bulwark against
Asia down there [in Palestine]; we would be the advance post of
civilisation against barbarism".

The Fundamental Aim of Zionist Policy
The fundamental aim of Zionist policy in Palestine from 1917 to the
United Nations-sanctioned partition in 1948 was the creation of
this "bulwark", a colonial settler state with a population made up of
the exclusively Jewish immigrants coming mainly from Europe.

The Palestinian Arabs were not simply to exploited economically. They
were to be replaced by European Jewish settlers. The Israeli State was
to be founded on the basis of the "ethnic cleansing" of Palestine of
it's indigenous Arabic-speaking inhabitants.

Joseph Weitz, the head of the Jewish Agency's colonisation department,
confirmed this in his 1940 diary. "It must be clear", he wrote, "that
there is no room for both people's together in this country … not one
(Arab) village, not one tribe should be left".

The common Zionist argument- the Palestine was uninhabited land- is
comparable to the doctrine of terra nullius which was employed by a
different group of European colonists to justify the "ethnic cleansing"
of the Aboriginal tribes from much of the Australia.

The Key Foundation of the Israeli Constitution
The key foundation of the Israeli constitution and declaration of
independence is that Israel is a "Jewish state". The predominantly
Muslim and Christian Palestinians living in Israel are in theory
Israeli citizens, but they can never enjoy the same rights as Israel's
Jewish citizens.

The Zionist colonisation of Palestine is predicated upon anti-Arab
racism.
The Zionist colonisation of Palestine is predicated upon anti-Arab
racism. So accepted is this racism by Zionists that they have very
little shame in openly expressing it. In October 1973, for example,
British MP Robyn Maxwell-Hyslop told the House of Commons about the
attitude of David Hacohen, at the time the influential chairperson of
the Israeli parliament's foreign affairs committee:

"Six week after the (June 1967) war six honourable members of this
house, six from each side, including myself, went to Israel and to
Jordan as guests of these countries. There was a horrifying moment for
me. We were all present as guests at lunch of the foreign affairs
committee of the Knesset in Jerusalem. After lunch the chairman of the
foreign affairs committee of the Knesset spoke with great intemperance
and at great length to us about the Arabs.

"When he drew breath I was constrained to say, 'Doctor Hocohen, I am
profoundly shocked that you should speak of other human beings in terms
similar to those in which [Nazi Journalist] Julius Streicher spoke of
the Jews. Have you learned nothing?" I shall remember his reply to my
dying day. He smote the table with both hands and said, "but they are
not human beings, they are not people, they are Arabs".

Con Merchant
Since its formation in 1948, Israel has worked hard to portray itself
as a beleaguered oasis of democracy in the Middle East, a tiny outpost
of decency constantly and incessantly threatened by hordes of
bloodthirsty Arabs who are blinded by their irrational hatred of
Judaism that they refuse to leave the peace-loving Israel alone.

Anti-Semitism?
Criticism of Israeli policy toward the Palestinians is routinely
branded as "anti-semitism". Zionist leaders have used the murder of six
million Jews by the Nazis during the second world war to justify their
own genocidal campaign against the indigenous Palestinian population.

Israel is a RACIST APARTHEID state
The Jewish state of Israel is a racist apartheid state. In the same way
the apartheid South Africa was an attempt to build an anti-black,
exclusively white-controlled state on African land, Israel is an
attempt to build an anti-Arab, exclusively Jewish-controlled state on
Arab land.

Mass Participation
The significance of this uprising can be seen in the mass participation
in protests in the West Bank and Gaza, the concurrent and unprecedented
uprising among Palestinians living in Israel and the large, and
growing, expressions of solidarity from around the world.

The 1952 Law of Entry
Anti-Arab racism is Israel is not only expressed in the attitudes of
Israeli Jews towards Arabs, but it is embedded in the Israeli legal
system.

The 1952 Law of Entry, for example, states that whatever "does not hold
an immigration visa or immigration certificate" can face immediate
deportation by the interior minister or can be denied visa at any time.

But who is able to qualify for such a visa? The Law of Return restricts
immigration visas solely to Jews. Palestinian refugees are therefore
legally barred from re-entering Israel. The interior minister also has
the ability to withdraw residence from non-Jews regardless of how long
they have been living in Israel.

The 1952 Citizenship Law
The 1952 Citizenship Law is also discriminatory, in that it allows only
Jews the right to retain their former citizenship after becoming
Israeli citizens. The same law obliges non-Jews to renounce their
former citizenship before becoming citizens.

Many discriminatory rulings have been delivered by Jewish Rabbinical
courts which are recognised as part of Israel's judiciary. Under Jewish
religious laws non-Jews are unable to validly testify in rabbinical
courts.

"Harlot" (prostitute) ?
A "Harlot" (prostitute) is designated in the Torah as any women who is
not "a daughter of Israel" or who has sex with a man she is forbidden
to marry. According to this interpretation, all non-Jewish women are
considered "harlots" under the Jewish religious law.

Codified Racism
Under the Military Service Law am enumerator is appointed to call up
draftees to be conscripted into the Israeli army. But the enumerator
also has the authority to refuse to conscript certain people; i.e.,
Arabs Palestinians and therefore denied all benefits, access to many
jobs and the right to lease homes or land controlled by government
bodies, as it is stipulated that candidates must be draftees.

Israel was founded by driving out of some 850 000 Palestinians from the
territory conquered by the Zionist state in 1948. The number of
Palestinians living in refugee camps now totals more than 3 million.
Why any Jew from anywhere in the world has the right to settle in
Israel under the Law of Return. Israel refuses to even enter
negotiations about allowing Palestinian refugees to return to their
homeland.

Instead the refugees have been the target of further Israeli abuses of
human rights such as when the Israeli army provided protection for and
co-ordinated the ultra-right Phalange militia as it massacred over 2000
Palestinian women and children in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps
in Lebanon in 1982.

Israel has dealt with the problem of refugees in the Gaza Strip by
bulldozing refugee camps.

Under the 1948 UN-sponsored partition Israel was granted 54% of
Palestine. The Palestinians reject the partition on the grounds that
the setting up of the Israeli State would necessarily lead to the
ethnic-cleansing of the local Palestinian population.

By 1948, Israel had taken control of 78% of Palestinian territory.
Between 1948 and 1967 90% of Palestine had been grabbed by the Zionist
state.

Land
Before 1948 there were 475 Arab villages within the boarders of what
became the state of Israel by 1973, 385 of these have been destroyed by
the Israeli authorities. In 1948, the average amount of arable land for
each Palestinian village was 923 hectares; by 1974 it had diminished to
202 hectares as a result of the expropriation of Arab land.

The majority of the expropriations were carried out within the
framework of Israeli civilian law.

Laws with relatively benign sounding names such as the Law of
Acquisition of Absentee Property. Emergency articles for the
expropriation Uncultivated Lands, the Law for Acquisition of Land and
the Law for the Requisition of Land in Times of Emergency were passed
in the early years of the Israeli state.

The Emergency Articles for the Exploitation
The Emergency Articles for the Exploitation of Uncultivated Lands were
typically invoked after the military governor had designated a piece of
land as a "defence area" to which civilians were denied access. The
Palestinian owners of this land would be unable to farm it and so it
would become fallow. The Israeli Ministry of Agriculture would then
declare the land "uncultivated" and order its expropriation.

The Law of Acquisition of Absentee Property
The Law of Acquisition of Absentee Property gave the Israeli state the
legal right to confiscate all Arab land unless the owners could produce
documentary evidence showing they owned that land and also providing
they had not left their residence between September 29, 1947 and
September 1 1948 to go anywhere outside Jewish control. It was often
impossible for many Arabs to prove land ownership as most land was
never registered but had passed on through hereditary right.

Only for the Jews
By 1981 one third of the West Bank - conquered by Israel during its
June 1967 war against Jordan - had been expropriated. Today 60% of land
in the West Bank is owned by non-Arab Israeli settlers even though they
constitute a tinny minority of the population.

In Gaza there are 6000 Israeli Jewish settlers living among a
population of one million Palestinians. Yet 42% of the land in Gaza is
owned by the Jews.

Ninety four percent of land in Israel is under the administration of
the Jewish National Fund, a member of the World Zionist Organisation.
This land can be leased only to Jews. Palestinians and all other non-
Jews are excluded from leasing this land without exception.

No Conspiracy
Israeli settlements are continually being constructed in the occupied
territories. They are often built on strategic sites which overlook
Palestinian towns and villages. Israeli settlements now form a ring
around Jerusalem, isolating the Palestinian population from the main
Palestinian towns to the south: Hebron and Bethelehem.

The number of Israeli settlements in the occupied territories has
increased from three at the end of 1967 to 195 today. New settlements
continued to be constructed on Palestinian land throughout the so
called "peace process".

Water Policy
The Israeli government has also pursued a grossly discriminatory water
policy in order to control and enforce the dependence of Palestinians
in the occupied territories. In Gaza in 1985, for instance, Israeli
settlers consumed 2326 cubic metres of water per person; Palestinians
were allowed to consume only 123 cubic metres per person.

Peace process?
During the "peace process" the Israeli government pursued the policy
of "closure" around the occupied territories. Closure became a policy
of segregation.

Eight road blocks were set up between Israel and the territories.
Israeli settlers were allowed to pass through freely. Palestinians were
not. These restrictions led to 90 000 Palestinians losing their jobs as
well as they were prevented from travelling to Israel to work.

With the mass uprising in the occupied territories in 1987 - the
intifada - the Israeli government begun to issue identification cards.
These cards list a "nationality" - either Jewish, Arab, Druze,
Circassian, Samaritan, Kara'ite or foreign.

The Jews should be Discriminated around the World!
The purpose of the ID cards was to increase the ability of the Israeli
government to restrict the travel of non-Jews. Palestinians living in
the West Bank are routinely prevented from travelling to the Gaza Strip
because they would have to travel through Israeli territory.

The cards also allow for discrimination against non-Jews when they
apply at government offices for service regarding the acquisition of
property, government support for young couples, educational curricula
and government support for schools.

The Israeli Education System = Nazi System
The Israeli education system is totally Jewish and racist in content.
Almost no Arab history is covered and there are no Arab textbooks in
the Israeli curricula.

Palestinians also face significant barriers to gaining a university
education. In 1969, out of the 37, 343 students in higher education,
only 700 were Arabs.

Nazi = Israel
A key component of Israeli rule in the occupied territories has been to
ensure that Palestinians remain economically dependent upon Israel. No
significant industry has been permitted to develop in the West Bank or
in Gaza.

Most industrial and agricultural development in Israel is the exclusive
preserve of the quasi-official Jewish agency. The by-laws of the Jewish
Agency prevent it from offering any services to non-Jews.

In consequences Palestinians are concentrated in the lowest paying jobs
and from a super-exploited labour force for Israeli capital.

The Zionist Labour Movement
The Zionist labour movement, dominated by white European Jews, refuses
to organise Palestinian workers. The Zionist labour movement fought
strongly to exclude all Palestinians from employment in Israel in the
years immediately following the founding of the Israeli state.

The Zionist Ghetto
Today the occupied territories import 93% of the goods their
inhabitants consume and export a mere 7% of what they produce.
Palestinian exports to Western Europe have been banned so as not to
compete with Israeli exports.

Israel has implemented a land tax, a value-added tax and export taxes
upon Palestinians while subsidies and credit are made available to
Jewish farmers and denied to Palestinians.

Electricity, sewerage, roads and water supplies are provided free to
Israeli households whereas many Palestinian communities in Israel, let
alone the occupied territories, have existed for decades without
adequate services.

The occupied territories are economically depressed to the extent that
90% of Palestinian workers must travel to Jewish towns to find
employment. In Gaza, one in five workers are unemployed.

Mother of all con
Yet, despite all the injustices and discrimination perpetrated by the
Israeli state, Israel is far from an international pariah as was
apartheid South Africa. As Elmer Burger, a Jewish-American Rabbi,
explained: "Most of the world remains unaware of the dynamic of racial
discrimination in the 'only democracy in the Middle East' because
Zionism's propagandist rate with the world's best in phrasing
plausible, even sympathy-attracting camouflage for the Israeli policies
which flow from Zionism's racism; 'security', 'law and
order', 'pereventing fifth column sub-version'. Such verbal disguises
restrain the faithful of the democratic tradition from insisting upon
corrective action."

But this is only a partial explanation. The nature of the apartheid
regime in Israel has also been obfuscated and white-washed with the
help of the Western "democracies", including the United States and
Australia, whose rulers consider it in their interests to support and
protect Israel's abuses of the human rights of the Palestinian people.

> On Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:31:24 +0100, "Elpeleg On" <Elp...@On.to> wrote:
>
> >ISRAELI REPORTER FORBIDDEN ON TEMPLE MOUNT
> > Israel Defense Forces Correspondent Tzvi Yeheskeli, was told by
> >Wakf (Moslem Religious Trust) guards that he could not cover a
> >press conference held in the Temple Mount compound today by
> >Jerusalem Mufti Ikrema Sabri because he was Jewish, THE JERUSALEM
> >POST reported. The Mufti was to respond to claims that Jewish
> >extremists might attempt to damage the two mosques on the Temple
> >Mount.

Steve B.

Jan 11, 2001, 2:18:27 AM1/11/01
This Yoel Teitelbaum was really a rabbi?
--
Steve B.
"The early bird catches the worm; the second mouse gets the cheese."
- Unknown

Binyamin Dissen

Jan 11, 2001, 7:48:00 AM1/11/01
On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 23:55:13 GMT Moshe...@chassidus.net (Moshe Shulman)
wrote:

[ snipped ]

:>?????????????? Certainly it is 'better' then the temple of Jupitor that Rome

:>built there. But that is like sayign that eating shrimp is better then eating
:>pork.

Why is eating shrimp better than eating pork?

[ snipped ]

--
Binyamin Dissen <bdi...@netvision.net.il>
Binyamin Dissen <bdi...@dissensoftware.com>

Roger Alexander

Jan 11, 2001, 8:52:31 AM1/11/01
Bob Cowell (trash...@hotmail.com) wrote:

"Maybe it is just that SOME of the MANY groups you posted your garbage
to are NOT
INTERESTED"

On following the thread back to the first post, that was made by Elpeleg
On, and to all the
NGs. It is the easy thing on Usenet to post to the groups one finds
when one replies.
I do it, all the posters here do it. So you might direct your comments
to Mr. On.
RLA

Kill the Spam

Jan 11, 2001, 11:03:54 AM1/11/01

"Elpeleg On" <Elp...@On.to> wrote in message

> ISRAELI REPORTER FORBIDDEN ON TEMPLE MOUNT
> Israel Defense Forces Correspondent Tzvi Yeheskeli, was told by
> Wakf (Moslem Religious Trust) guards that he could not cover a
> press conference held in the Temple Mount compound today by
> Jerusalem Mufti Ikrema Sabri because he was Jewish, THE JERUSALEM
> POST reported. The Mufti was to respond to claims that Jewish
> extremists might attempt to damage the two mosques on the Temple
> Mount.

I've have never understood this claim that the Jews wish to harm the
mosques. I know there are extremists who wish to raze the mount and rebuild
the temple, but I can't believe they are a majority. If the Israelis' goal
was to destroy the mosques, why haven't they done so by now? You say that
they don't wish to start a war... Well, they were already at war when the
captured the land, no? Why didn't they blow the thing up instead of
hoisting their flag over it? Why did they voluntarily take their flag back
down if they wished to destroy the mosques? I'm sorry, but it makes no
sense.

Mark T

Jan 11, 2001, 4:04:54 PM1/11/01

> Listen to your self. You are having a muftti in the temple mount calling
> for killing the evil enemies, all the Jews, and you say its good.
> Is that ok according to your halacha? maybe you should start considering
> taking some Hebrew lessons.. (will give you a special offer). Atleast
start
> reading the halacha in Hebrew and not German.

...snip

We have a record in the aggada of the sages' reactions to the destruction of
the second Temple. The sages all wept when they saw a fox running in the
ruins of the temple, but Rabbi Akiba laughed, because the fulfilment of one
prophecy (the destruction) meant that the next (restoration) would also be
fulfilled.

If Akiba could laugh at a rabid animal on the temple mount in his day, why
can't we do the same in ours? (bringing the thread back to humor again...)

Moshe Shulman

Jan 11, 2001, 7:34:22 PM1/11/01
On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:09:24 GMT, da...@erols.com (David Goldman) wrote:
>What you are intimating is ridiculous Zionist spin........Hashem made
>sure that the holiness of the Temple area would be protected, and in
>this case, by Sons of Ishmael praying to the One G-d.

Only the biggest kal shebe kallim would be happy that they are there. You are
not an anti-ZIonist. You are stam a shaygatz and an am haaretz. Maybe you can
give us aquote from one of those Rabbanum who actually writes that he is
happier that a masjid is on the place of the beis hamikdash, then the beis
hamikdash alone.

Moshe Shulman

Jan 11, 2001, 8:22:38 PM1/11/01
On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:05:56 GMT, da...@erols.com (David Goldman) wrote:
>Sorry......I didn't know that the issurim related to tum'as meys
>applied to non-Jews................I have a feeling that the issur on
>non-Jews also not entering certain areas is only when the Temple
>exists, whereas for us there are the stringencies and sfeykos.

I suggest you spend less time here and more with the gemora.

David Goldman

Jan 11, 2001, 8:40:11 PM1/11/01
Your Zionists insults notwithstanding, there were many gedolim who
said that it is infinitely preferable that the mosque be there than
not, when there is no Beis Hamikdash, WHICH IS PRECISELY WHAT I SAID,
IF YOU HAD HAD THE SECHEL TO UNDERSTAND. Your racist insinuations
show through, Moshele. Two of the names that come to mind I believe
are R. Yosef Chaim Zonenfeld and the Ari Hakadosh. You are
amazing.......that Zionist hysteria cloaked beneath the Agudist
pontificating won't help.......the Medinah is finished, and with in
the hypocritical, cynical and opportunistic sale of Yiddishkeit at the
hands of the phoney Agudist factions.

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 00:34:22 GMT, Moshe...@chassidus.net (Moshe

marcu...@my-deja.com

Jan 11, 2001, 10:34:54 PM1/11/01
In article <KPk76.5354$N37.2...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,

Because they are not idiots. They know that if they blow up the
mosques they will unite all the arabs and moslems in the world in a
holy war against Israel and judaism, wich means the destruction of
Israel (the state). That's a red line that no Israeli government
transpassed.
All this people who want to blow the mosques up are a minority who
are poisened by messianic ideas. Tell me where messianism didn't end up
in tragedy? Christianity, the Bar Kochbah revolt, Shebtaism, Frankism,
etc.are all good example of messianism crazzyness.
The temple mount (and not even the temple) are not holy if the
purpose of it is not worship G-d. Nothing has a kind of intrinsic
holiness, not Israel, not the nount moriah, not the temple. Only G-d is
intrinsically holy, and who think different commit idolatry.
Consulte what Jeremiah, the prophet, said about:"Stand in the gates
of the Lord's house... Thus said the Lord of hosts, the G-d of Israel,
Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you dwell in this
place. Trust ye not in lying words, saying, THE TEMPLE OF THE LORD, THE
TEMPLE OF THE LORD, THE TEMPLE OF THE LORD, are these...In this house,
wich is called by my name, became a den of robbers in your eyes?
Behold, even I have seen it, saith the Lord." Jeremiah 7:2-11.
There is no value to anything if it is not dedicated to worship G-d.

Al Haj Sheik Yerbouty

Jan 12, 2001, 1:53:06 PM1/12/01
The Al Asskiss and the Dome of the Cock should be removed and sent to Makka.
"Moshe Shulman" <Moshe...@chassidus.net> wrote in message

ba...@my-deja.com

Jan 12, 2001, 9:17:51 PM1/12/01
In article <3a5beaa9...@news.erols.com>,
da...@erols.com (David Goldman) wrote:
> <snip>Rabbi Yoel Teitelbaum, of

> blessed memory (1890-1979) of Satmar was the great leader of the
> anti-Zionists who wrote extensively <snip>

Even he didn't favor the PLO over Israel (nor do most Satmarers).
Also strange how his life was saved by Zionists.
--- bad24

Elpeleg On

Jan 13, 2001, 12:53:53 PM1/13/01

"Kill the Spam" <an...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Read about the garnd muffti in my site at http://SmallMistake.Welcome.To he
was the first one to start those rumors that the Jews want to do that.
Dictatorial leaders need to unite their people on basis of hate and fear..
Now it makes sense?
Its just sad that so many years passed and the Palestinians are still using
the very same method to spread hate and fear.

On

David Goldman

Jan 13, 2001, 7:18:42 PM1/13/01
Little snippets here and there won't justify your case. Whatever the
circumstances were in the 1950s and 1960s when he was alive and well
are most certainly different than today, but the issue is not favoring
one organization over another. The issue is reporting to the world
that Judaism does not favor the Zionist heresy, in whatever forum is
possible. And what do you mean his life was "saved" by the Zionists?
Were you there????? How idiotic.

Moshe Shulman

Jan 14, 2001, 11:18:07 PM1/14/01
On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 01:40:11 GMT, da...@erols.com (David Goldman) wrote:
>Your Zionists insults notwithstanding, there were many gedolim who
>said that it is infinitely preferable that the mosque be there than
>not, when there is no Beis Hamikdash, WHICH IS PRECISELY WHAT I SAID,
>IF YOU HAD HAD THE SECHEL TO UNDERSTAND. Your racist insinuations
>show through, Moshele. Two of the names that come to mind I believe
>are R. Yosef Chaim Zonenfeld and the Ari Hakadosh. You are

You just do not understand what they are saying. Anyone with sechel would
rather see a mosque then a church. BUT a mosque is also a chillul HaSHem, which
doesn't seem to bother you that much.

Moshe Shulman

Jan 14, 2001, 11:18:09 PM1/14/01
On Sun, 14 Jan 2001 00:18:42 GMT, da...@erols.com (David Goldman) wrote:
>Little snippets here and there won't justify your case. Whatever the
>circumstances were in the 1950s and 1960s when he was alive and well
>are most certainly different than today, but the issue is not favoring
>one organization over another. The issue is reporting to the world
>that Judaism does not favor the Zionist heresy, in whatever forum is
>possible. And what do you mean his life was "saved" by the Zionists?
>Were you there????? How idiotic.

David the problem is that what you said here now is not what you do. You
support Arab butchering of Jews BECAUSE it is aimed against the heretical state
of Israel. You don't even care if the targets are anti-Zionist Jews who live in
Jerusalem as they have for many generations before the Zionist state. You don't
hate Zionism. You hate Jews. It is a chillul HaShem every time you quote the
holy Satmar Rov ZT'L.

Samuel

Jan 15, 2001, 11:36:17 PM1/15/01
Please allow me to take an undecuted simple view. Isrealdoes not control the
land within her borders. It is a shame. I wish her to, you might say what
can you do. I am blind, barely able to see, but you give me a bomb and I
would walk into that mosque and not walk out. Our children are bombed, our
mothers raped, and we play politics, Israel is not reborn completely yet, we
are afraid, do we not trust G_d. I want there to be peace, but not by giving
away piece by piece, that will never make peace. That will only encourage
war. The original message was that In Jerusalem a reporter was banned from
entry into the Temple mount area. that is a shame that we do not have
control of our own country. Why are we so impotent. Are we so concerned with
public appearance that we will not be strong and faithful to G-d. Perhaps
G-d has not called for the temple to rebuilt, Let us pray that we would, and
in the meantime let us live in our land by our own rules. Let allah have
Mecca, and let us have our temple mount, our wailing wall, and our homes.
Samuel

Elpeleg On <Elp...@On.to> wrote in message

Barry Bowser

Jan 16, 2001, 3:38:00 AM1/16/01

"Samuel" <sh1...@corridor.net> wrote in message
1 I am blind, barely able to see, but you give me a bomb and I

> would walk into that mosque and not walk out.

2 Our children are bombed, our

> mothers raped, and we play politics

3 Are we so concerned with

> public appearance that we will not be strong and faithful to G-d.

4 Perhaps

> G-d has not called for the temple to rebuilt, Let us pray that we would,
and
> in the meantime let us live in our land by our own rules.

5 Let allah have

> Mecca, and let us have our temple mount, our wailing wall, and our homes.
> Samuel

I will answer in reverse order since things will reverse on our enemies and
they will not get the best of us.

5 If those people think allah would choose a building the shape of a piece
of sh-t over a building
that G-d directed every inch to look like what He wanted, they have another
thing coming. Many groups feel that G-d has abandoned the originals or the
ancients, well G-d is not like an earth dweller, who forgets or sleeps, or
deludes himself. Over here in America, the newcomers felt that us savages
even though we were Hebrew did not deserve the choicest pieces of land that
The G-d of Jacob covenanted with Joseph to gain, however, they have another
thing coming.

4 Everyone knows who is spiritual that miracles happen. Conventional
governments do not rely on miracles to redress wrongs but Israel should
because her G-d is a G-d of miracles. Do not fear, your fate will change
soon, and you will have plenty of freinds you had never heard of but your
records will have written about.

3 Unfortunately, public service is not comparable to G-d service. When you
pray a simple prayer, you should sit back and observe what G-d whispers back
to you in your thoughts and spirit. If you are brave enough to follow these
answers even if they call you a fool, you will gain much for our people.

2 This has happenned even to the dispersed you have not even heard of.
Everyone thinks Jews come from the dispersed of Europe, this is only half
the equation. There are Jews on Continents and Isles of the Sea you had
never heard of. And we were treated the same way. You are not alone in
this.

1 You are of poor eyesight, you say, well hang on. I do not know what to
say, other than I had been conceptualizing an invention that would
wirelessly transmit image signals to the optic nerve. It will take some
more research, but I will email you when I have a working model.

Matt Giwer

Jan 16, 2001, 4:16:19 AM1/16/01
Elpeleg On wrote:

> ISRAELI REPORTER FORBIDDEN ON TEMPLE MOUNT
> Israel Defense Forces Correspondent Tzvi Yeheskeli, was told by
> Wakf (Moslem Religious Trust) guards that he could not cover a
> press conference held in the Temple Mount compound today by
> Jerusalem Mufti Ikrema Sabri because he was Jewish, THE JERUSALEM
> POST reported. The Mufti was to respond to claims that Jewish
> extremists might attempt to damage the two mosques on the Temple
> Mount.

Sounds reasonable. After all, to believe their was ever a Solomon is
whacko enough. They are obviously KKK types.

--
Israel bound itself in international law to safeguard Palestinian lives
and

ba...@my-deja.com

Jan 16, 2001, 7:33:44 PM1/16/01
In article <3a60efe4...@news.erols.com>,
da...@erols.com (David Goldman) wrote:
> <snip>And what do you mean his life was "saved" by the Zionists?
> Were you there????? <snip>

> On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 02:17:51 GMT, ba...@my-deja.com wrote:>
> >In article <3a5beaa9...@news.erols.com>,
> > da...@erols.com (David Goldman) wrote:
> >> <snip>Rabbi Yoel Teitelbaum, of
> >> blessed memory (1890-1979) of Satmar was the great leader of the
> >> anti-Zionists who wrote extensively <snip>

> >Even he didn't favor the PLO over Israel (nor do most Satmarers).
> >Also strange how his life was saved by Zionists.

> >--- bad24 <snip>

I did not say "the Zionists". It would make no sense to ascribe such
an action to a multitude of people located all over the world, holding
widely varying views, and not generally in touch with each other. As
I understand the situation, though, Teitelbaum and his family were
passengers on the train arranged by R. Kasztner that transported
certain people to safety, and Kasztner, whatever else might be said of
him, was a Zionist. If I am mistaken in this belief regarding
Teitelbaum, perhaps you could correct me (how did he escape?).

David Goldman

Jan 16, 2001, 7:48:01 PM1/16/01
There are alot of stories about the Satmar Rabbi that are intended to
diminish him, which is something he predicted himself. The story
related to his departure from Europe is also one of those. The
arrangments involving the Zionists actually related to the fact that a
number of the Jews also leaving insisted that Rabbi Teitelbaum be
allowed to join them. It wasn't due to any good-heartedness on the
part of the Zionists themselves, who would have been more than happy
to see every rabbi die.

ba...@my-deja.com

Jan 16, 2001, 11:09:16 PM1/16/01
In article <3a64eb27...@news.erols.com>,

da...@erols.com (David Goldman) wrote:
> There are alot of stories about the Satmar Rabbi that are intended to
> diminish him,

What stories would those be?

> which is something he predicted himself.

When did he predict this?

The story
> related to his departure from Europe is also one of those.

"Departure from Europe"? I was referring to his being placed on a
train that was not going to Auschwitz. ("Also"?- What other stories
have been mentioned?)

The
> arrangments involving the Zionists actually related to the fact that a
> number of the Jews also leaving insisted that Rabbi Teitelbaum be
> allowed to join them.

Which Jews?

It wasn't due to any good-heartedness on the
> part of the Zionists themselves,

"The Zionists" (unlike myself, you refer to these unnamed people as a
single entity) were forced? How so? And how was Rabbi Teitelbaum
forced to go? Who were "the Zionists" who were supposedly running this
operation anyhow?

who would have been more than happy
> to see every rabbi die.

On what basis do you make this assertion? I know of no group of
Zionists who expressed such a desire, and certainly for the religious
Zionists it would have been pretty weird.
The whole affair sounds like an extortion scheme originating with
officials/officers among the occupying Germans. Wealthy and prominent
Jews were sent to Switzerland or Belsen in exchange for payment.
The "Zionist" thing was probably a cover, though Kasztner perhaps
contrived to save his family and friends.

<snip>

Steven D

Jan 20, 2001, 1:54:00 AM1/20/01
in article vpar5tk6jo8sh6nu9...@4ax.com, Binyamin Dissen at
post...@dissensoftware.com wrote on 1/11/01 4:48 AM:

Shrimp tastes better. Anyone can give up pork. It is greasy and not very
tasty. Giving up shrimp shows that you are serious about religion.

Omri Schwarz

Jan 26, 2001, 9:36:24 PM1/26/01
"Steve B." <Stev...@hotmail.msn.com> writes:

Yes.

And a pig.

He told his followers they were safe in Europe,
and then high tailed it to the US.

--
Omri Schwarz ---
Timeless wisdom of biomedical engineering: