Re: The story of GWB & the Texas Air National Guard

Harry Grogan

Jul 5, 2004, 12:53:13 AM7/5/04
gr...@internet.charitydays.uk.co wrote in message news:<jq0he0l4g5phnffb0...@4ax.com>...
> The story of GWB & the Texas Air National Guard
>

> http://www.glcq.com/bush_at_arpc1.htm

Please post the URL of Bubba going to Vietnam.I can't seem to find it!!

forge

Jul 5, 2004, 9:38:59 AM7/5/04
In article <1bdd8f88.04070...@posting.google.com>,
maynardgk...@hotmail.com (Harry Grogan) wrote:

> > The story of GWB & the Texas Air National Guard

> > http://www.glcq.com/bush_at_arpc1.htm

> Please post the URL of Bubba going to Vietnam.I can't seem to find it!!

Sorry, fill me in again - what's Bush's family pulling strings to get
him in the Guard ahead of thousands of other guys on the waiting list,
then his utterly apathetic attitude toward actually showing up, got to
do with Bill Clinton finishing college? Please, tell us, I'm sure we'd
all love to hear.

xYmassyXmass:=~#*

Jul 8, 2004, 5:20:27 AM7/8/04
"duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message news:nt6pe05fhphpc1gpt...@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 22:54:59 -0700, "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >>Yes, we all know now that he did his job properly and received a military honorable
> >>discharge.
> >Like your dishonorable discharge.
>
> There is no discharge for the job I did, chicken little yang. Just like there is no medal
> for your cowardice.
>
> >Oh wait, you dodged the draft and he went AWOL. Facts are kind of
> >inconvenient that way you know.
>
> I didn't dodge the draft and he didn't go awol. And that makes you sick.
>

> duke
> *****
> I have much more to tell you, but you cannot bear
> it now. When he comes, the Holy Spirit will declare

Imagine a God X and a Coffee Table T, Length Fit for a GOD and For
Two....

|^|
|v|

Move Table to the Right by A distance...as X and Then as X+Y

Even if Y is a Kid...the Move then Saves (de)...thats Delta Energy if
Either X or f(Y) were to Achieve "objective"...

Find Holy Spirit...and Have a Coffee with f(Y), where F(y) is Not a
Child

yXmassXYmass

also knows as Saeid!

Now who Said GOD, was Not "selectively" Omnipresent??

And WHO aRE the SINFULL who Said It WAS Only "Selectively" Present???

as a MAN who Died and His Iranain KINGFATHER...simply Went to Sleep
and Forgot?!!......

Jesus, a "man" only to have BEEN fit for a SON!!!XIII Not PERMITTED to
HAVE HAD SONS!!!XII

A Father....And a Son....now thats One X and One f(Y)...just like
BhodA....wears PINK!

> to you the things that are coming. John 16:12-15.
> *****

Then "their" ARMIES ....Began To Wake UP and SEE and then TURN their
Weapons and ARRESTED the CRIMINALS in AEI and The WHITEHOUSE...

But, Rupert Moved To London and Now Tells WOPPING LIES!!!XIII

And Rakes IN the BILLIONS...where?? to TelAVIV of course...He is Just
Like Howard, A Hiding ZioJew....there are lots of these maggots