Who can forget these famous words?

Loose Cannon

Jan 30, 2021, 4:04:19 PM1/30/21
"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."

~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945

NEMO

Jan 30, 2021, 4:21:05 PM1/30/21

In article <bbib1g9asa7410c8t...@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com> wrote:

[FAKE Patton "quote" removed and replaced with a real one]

"A clear cold Christmas, lovely weather for killing Germans."

General Patton's diary, Christmas Eve 1944.

https://www.historyonthenet.com/when-patton-enlisted-the-entire-third-army-to-pray-for-fair-weather
https://www.historynet.com/battle-of-the-bulge

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 30, 2021, 4:59:16 PM1/30/21
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 16:04:16 -0500, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
wrote:
Yup.

Indeed.

He sure, did.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 30, 2021, 5:01:22 PM1/30/21
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 21:21:04 +0000 (UTC), FAKE NEMO aka jew paedophile
shpammer BARRY Z. SHEIN shpammed from STD.COM:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron

Jan 30, 2021, 5:12:22 PM1/30/21

"Es muss auch der letzten Kuhmagd in Deutschland klargemacht werden,
dass das Polentum gleichwertig ist mit Untermenschentum."

SHOOOSH! LOMPO!

Tall Henry

Jan 30, 2021, 5:13:47 PM1/30/21

In article <iolb1gdaa0thttl7l...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid paedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron ("Barry Z") wrote:

> Ya'll

Ya'll stay away from HUMAN forums, you shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid PAEDO filth who
takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis.

Thank you!

Truth and honesty

Jan 30, 2021, 8:02:22 PM1/30/21
Yes General Patton displayed appalling Anti-Semitism

The Jews

Jan 31, 2021, 7:34:10 AM1/31/21
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 16:04:16 -0500, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
wrote:
Totally funny! Of course, there were very few Jews in Germany in 1945,
and most Germans had no place to live, having been bombed repeatedly
by Jewish planes and bombs. Filthy Nazi families crowded into the only
buildings left standing, one of which was a synagogue.

These Nazi families were disgusting and filthy and smelly BEFORE we
bombed them, and they were especially so in 1945!

Why didn't they kill themselves like they were supposed to is what *I*
want to know!

When it became apparent that the Nazis were about to lose the war,
Germany's leaders (including Goebbels and Hitler) spoke publicly in
favor of suicide [Selbstmord, or self-murder] as an option. Hitler
declared on 30 August 1944 during a military briefing, "It’s only [a
fraction] of a second. Then one is redeemed of everything and finds
tranquility and eternal peace. Why, I'm told you can't even feel your
new Jewish masters peeing on your rotting corpse!"

Here are some beautiful photos of Nazis that - instead of facing
revenge at the hands of the Jews- killed themselves and help cleanse
the world of Nazi filth.

Himmler
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Himmler_Dead.jpg

Goering
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Goering-corpse.jpg

Goebbels
https://sputnikimages.com/images/old_preview/4/50/45020_preview.jpg
He looks a little overdone! Wife Magda AND ALL FIVE children
"Selbstmorded," too! Well, not the children, they were just murdered.
But they would have grown up to be Nazi scum anyway!

Hans Frank
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/Dead_hansfrank.jpg
Oh, sorry! Frank didn't kill himself- we Nuremberged™ him! LOL

Walter Dönicke
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/Volkssturm.jpg

Deputy Mayor of Leipzig Ernst Kurt Lisso and his wife Renate Lisso
*and* daughter Regina!
https://bit.ly/2LOa94l
Close up of the cute hitlerite daughter!
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/llimagevaultraw/raw_49001_49500/49387.jpg

Three Nazi bitches in the park! Selbstmorded!
https://miro.medium.com/max/2160/1*kfwdnKvBAhdYuZ9G31yoLg.jpeg

Hitler
https://static.life.com/wp-content/uploads/migrated/2014/10/adolf-hitler-bunker-11.jpg
Too bad we couldn't get a nice photo of his corpse, but they took him
outside and burned him like you would, oh, say, garbage.

Some Stupid Frenchman
http://www.ww2incolor.com/d/1436-6/french-collaboration-germans.jpg
Had to help this traitor commit suicide, LOL

YOUR turn now, glue-huffer!!!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 31, 2021, 7:35:43 AM1/31/21
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 21:21:04 +0000 (UTC), NEMO <fstur...@gmail.com>

The Jews

Jan 31, 2021, 7:36:18 AM1/31/21
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 21:21:04 +0000 (UTC), NEMO <fstur...@gmail.com>
wrote:

“We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches [Nazis], we're
going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease
the treads of our tanks.”

NEMO

Jan 31, 2021, 7:54:30 AM1/31/21
No he didn't. He dishplayed amazing recognition of disgusting
shemitic raghead habitsh.

BARRY ish shick old jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 31, 2021, 7:54:38 AM1/31/21
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 22:12:21 +0000 (UTC), Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka

NEMO

Jan 31, 2021, 7:56:24 AM1/31/21
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 22:13:45 +0000 (UTC), Tall Henry aka jew
paedophile shpammer BARRY Z. SHEIN <inge23...@aol.com>
shpammed from STD.COM:

<fluhs jew shmut/shpam/liesh/shite EXCRETED from STD.COM>

It'sh ALL in the MESSHAGE ID, folksh!

And who ISH www.std.com ?
https://www.whois.com/whois/std.com
Adminishtrative contact: jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN!

And SHTILL the shcummy little jewboi triesh to deflect B'LAME onto
shomeone ELSHE!

There ISH no ESHCAPE!

Shuch a CHUTZPAH already!
Shuch a jew GALL already!
UP this shit, you jusht can't MAKE!

BUTT REGARDLESSH...let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
RELENTLESSH GOOGLEFUCKING of:
Your shleazy shlimy circumcished jew paedophile shyshadmin (ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Anita (Annie) Shein (SOOS!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!

UP the jewshaming ya'll KEEP!

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 31, 2021, 8:39:35 AM1/31/21
On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 04:34:05 -0800, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American neo-kapo jew non-white inferiorisht oven
dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

SHTILL intereshted in getting 'holocaushted'®™, jewboi?
<shnigger>

Put your jew ghetto location here: ------>

Loose Cannon

Feb 1, 2021, 10:55:47 AM2/1/21
It's not 'anti-semitic' to speak the truth. Have you ever been near a
hasidic jew? They don't believe in soap and water; they smell like
shit.

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 1, 2021, 12:10:13 PM2/1/21
<shnigger>

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 1, 2021, 1:16:19 PM2/1/21
On Mon, 01 Feb 2021 10:55:44 -0500, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
wrote:
They not only smell like shit...they ARE shit!

NEMO

Feb 1, 2021, 3:50:25 PM2/1/21

In article <7o8g1g9sel1v5ct8o...@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com> wrote:

> Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
>
> Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous info!
>
> http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
>
> THIS IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR RUNNING AWAY FROM THIS NEWSGROUP AND
> LEAVING ME HERE ALL ALONE TO FIGHT THE ZIONISTS AND JEW-BOYS!

Good work... LOL!!

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 2, 2021, 8:34:05 AM2/2/21
<shnigger>

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 2, 2021, 8:34:21 AM2/2/21
On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 20:50:23 +0000 (UTC), NEMO aka jew paedophile

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 3, 2021, 8:27:25 AM2/3/21
<shnigger>

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 3, 2021, 8:27:41 AM2/3/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 4, 2021, 9:28:15 AM2/4/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 4, 2021, 9:29:36 AM2/4/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 5, 2021, 8:23:45 AM2/5/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 5, 2021, 8:23:46 AM2/5/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 6, 2021, 9:54:56 AM2/6/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 6, 2021, 9:54:57 AM2/6/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 7, 2021, 8:39:11 AM2/7/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 7, 2021, 8:40:43 AM2/7/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 8, 2021, 8:19:14 AM2/8/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 8, 2021, 8:20:26 AM2/8/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 9, 2021, 12:09:31 PM2/9/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 9, 2021, 12:11:08 PM2/9/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 10, 2021, 2:21:42 PM2/10/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 10, 2021, 2:21:44 PM2/10/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 11, 2021, 10:56:34 AM2/11/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 11, 2021, 10:56:35 AM2/11/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 12, 2021, 11:47:57 AM2/12/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 12, 2021, 11:48:01 AM2/12/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 13, 2021, 8:38:58 AM2/13/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 13, 2021, 8:39:07 AM2/13/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 14, 2021, 8:57:30 AM2/14/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 14, 2021, 8:57:32 AM2/14/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 15, 2021, 11:57:14 AM2/15/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 15, 2021, 11:57:22 AM2/15/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 16, 2021, 1:36:18 PM2/16/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 16, 2021, 1:36:29 PM2/16/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 17, 2021, 2:43:15 PM2/17/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 17, 2021, 2:43:16 PM2/17/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 18, 2021, 8:32:12 AM2/18/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 18, 2021, 8:32:14 AM2/18/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 19, 2021, 9:05:36 AM2/19/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 19, 2021, 9:05:44 AM2/19/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 20, 2021, 8:15:13 AM2/20/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 20, 2021, 8:16:34 AM2/20/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 21, 2021, 8:05:25 AM2/21/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 21, 2021, 8:06:53 AM2/21/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 22, 2021, 8:32:59 AM2/22/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 22, 2021, 8:34:35 AM2/22/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 23, 2021, 8:38:09 AM2/23/21

Mishter SHTEIN???

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 23, 2021, 8:39:25 AM2/23/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 24, 2021, 8:07:15 AM2/24/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 24, 2021, 8:07:17 AM2/24/21

Mishter SHTEIN???

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 25, 2021, 12:04:04 PM2/25/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 25, 2021, 12:04:05 PM2/25/21

Mishter SHTEIN???

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 26, 2021, 11:48:57 AM2/26/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 26, 2021, 11:49:03 AM2/26/21

Mishter SHTEIN???

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 27, 2021, 12:20:22 PM2/27/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 27, 2021, 12:20:48 PM2/27/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 28, 2021, 9:20:47 AM2/28/21

Mishter SHTEIN???

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Feb 28, 2021, 9:21:18 AM2/28/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 1, 2021, 8:30:34 AM3/1/21

Mishter SHTEIN???

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 1, 2021, 8:31:35 AM3/1/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 2, 2021, 8:45:22 AM3/2/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 2, 2021, 8:45:23 AM3/2/21

Mishter SHTEIN???

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 3, 2021, 7:18:29 AM3/3/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 3, 2021, 7:18:54 AM3/3/21

Mishter SHTEIN???

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 4, 2021, 9:58:08 AM3/4/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 4, 2021, 9:58:08 AM3/4/21

Mishter SHTEIN???

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 5, 2021, 1:51:29 PM3/5/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 5, 2021, 1:51:31 PM3/5/21

Mishter SHTEIN???

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 6, 2021, 3:32:54 PM3/6/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 6, 2021, 3:34:53 PM3/6/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 7, 2021, 4:56:15 PM3/7/21

Mishter SHTEIN???

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 7, 2021, 4:56:16 PM3/7/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 8, 2021, 4:18:42 PM3/8/21

Mishter SHTEIN???

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 8, 2021, 4:18:43 PM3/8/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 9, 2021, 1:43:08 PM3/9/21

Mishter SHTEIN???

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 9, 2021, 1:43:09 PM3/9/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 10, 2021, 5:45:12 PM3/10/21

Mishter SHTEIN???

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 10, 2021, 5:45:15 PM3/10/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 11, 2021, 2:03:35 PM3/11/21
SHTARTING vith, circumcished jew cunt realtor Irish Finkelshteen of
Shcottshdale Arizona!

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 11, 2021, 2:03:35 PM3/11/21

Mishter SHTEIN???

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 12, 2021, 5:54:29 PM3/12/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 12, 2021, 5:54:30 PM3/12/21
SHTARTING vith, circumcished jew cunt realtor Irish Finkelshteen of
Shcottshdale Arizona!

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 13, 2021, 4:42:47 PM3/13/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 13, 2021, 4:42:48 PM3/13/21

Mishter SHTEIN???

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 14, 2021, 3:01:43 PM3/14/21

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Mar 14, 2021, 3:02:09 PM3/14/21
SHTARTING vith, circumcished jew cunt realtor Irish Finkelshteen of
Shcottshdale Arizona!

It is loading more messages.